Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958433 Aug 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Where is the "All for hoodies bunch?" I wonder why Sonicthewhitehater hasn't reported this:
Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door.
The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.
Cops are still searching for the assailant and are looking at surveillance video from Monday to see if the suspect may have started following Martinez from McDonald’s or a nearby sandwich shop where she stopped to eat before heading home. A hoodie-wearing man can be seen in the video. Police also recovered a bloody kitchen knife with a 6-inch blade in the building’s vestibule.
“We don’t have an arrest, and we don’t have a motive at this juncture,” Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.
Kelly told WNBC-TV police are also looking into the possibility the attack is connected to another mysterious stabbing of a woman in front of her home in Queens in June.
A 36-year-old woman on her way to work early in the morning was stabbed seven times.
A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt was seen running from the scene in that attack.
“We’re looking at similarities between this and an event that happened in Queens, Kelly told the TV station.“We’re seeing if it’s a pattern here.”
The victims in both cases suffered critical injuries.
A black man in a hoodie loose on the streets of NYC.
Animals.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#958436 Aug 2, 2013
White America, It's Your Turn to Talk About Race, This Black Woman is Tired

When it comes to black-on-black crime, the question no one ever asks is: Don't white people kill each other too? Indeed, they do. But white people don't talk about it, and it's time they start.

Based on statistics from the Justice Department, white men are more likely to commit murder than any other racial group.

When it comes to how and why people kill, black men outnumber whites in gun homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. Yet white men top the list in most all other categories.

The Justice Department collected homicidal rates from 1980 – 2008 and found that when comparing white to black crime, whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang-related crimes, are more likely to kill in the workplace, and to kill multiple victims at once. Whites are more likely to burn you to death or poison you.

....To be frank, white America, you need to wake up. Black people didn't start talking about racial injustice once Trayvon Martin died. That's just when you started listening. You cannot keep on shrinking behind your post-racial fantasy, because that world never existed and it's just blown up in your face.

Whether or not you want to face this truth, you are the ruling class. Blacks do not control the way we are portrayed to the public. No minority does. But you do. You run the broadcast companies and the newspaper rooms. You have convinced yourselves and our world that blacks are most accurately depicted as dope boys with gold teeth and an Escalade.

But give me one black man with sagging pants and I’ll give you five more with PhDs.

Now, do I believe this is all one well-crafted plot to destroy and defame black society? No, I don’t. Yet, your fault is in your inability to challenge racial stereotypes head on. You can call injustices “disgusting” and “disgraceful” all you want, but no one needs more empty condemnation of our society.

We need you at your dinner tables and lunch parties, with your friends and your children, to discuss the impact of white privilege on our country. We need you to first admit that our society is not equal, and then, accept the responsibility to make it so.

Black people are tired of talking. With much privilege comes much responsibility. Have the courage to take it.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/57501/white...
proud2bwhite

Roxbury, CT

#958437 Aug 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Where is the "All for hoodies bunch?" I wonder why Sonicthewhitehater hasn't reported this:
Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door.
The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.
Cops are still searching for the assailant and are looking at surveillance video from Monday to see if the suspect may have started following Martinez from McDonald’s or a nearby sandwich shop where she stopped to eat before heading home. A hoodie-wearing man can be seen in the video. Police also recovered a bloody kitchen knife with a 6-inch blade in the building’s vestibule.
“We don’t have an arrest, and we don’t have a motive at this juncture,” Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.
Kelly told WNBC-TV police are also looking into the possibility the attack is connected to another mysterious stabbing of a woman in front of her home in Queens in June.
A 36-year-old woman on her way to work early in the morning was stabbed seven times.
A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt was seen running from the scene in that attack.
“We’re looking at similarities between this and an event that happened in Queens, Kelly told the TV station.“We’re seeing if it’s a pattern here.”
The victims in both cases suffered critical injuries.
A black man in a hoodie loose on the streets of NYC.
if obama had a son he would look just like the animal that did this.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958438 Aug 2, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>

The adjectives piled up to describe this interview filled a thesaurus of trash talk. MSNBC midday host Alex Wagner made a list of liberal blog babble: "It's been called absolutely demented, cringe worthy, excruciating, breathtakingly incurious, a complete car crash, the most embarrassing interview Fox News has ever done."
As she interviewed Aslan, Wagner boasted "Fox has revealed two biases; anti-Muslim and also anti-fact." Fact-challenged Aslan announced his interview was a "jump the shark" moment marking the decline and fall of Fox News.
Soon, MSNBC will be number one as they should be.
Alex Wagner is clearly a racist.
LCN Llin

United States

#958439 Aug 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
When it comes to black-on-black crime, the question no one ever asks is: Don't white people kill each other too? Indeed, they do. But white people don't talk about it, and it's time they start.
Based on statistics from the Justice Department, white men are more likely to commit murder than any other racial group.
When it comes to how and why people kill, black men outnumber whites in gun homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. Yet white men top the list in most all other categories.
The Justice Department collected homicidal rates from 1980 – 2008 and found that when comparing white to black crime, whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang-related crimes, are more likely to kill in the workplace, and to kill multiple victims at once. Whites are more likely to burn you to death or poison you.
....To be frank, white America, you need to wake up. Black people didn't start talking about racial injustice once Trayvon Martin died. That's just when you started listening. You cannot keep on shrinking behind your post-racial fantasy, because that world never existed and it's just blown up in your face.
Whether or not you want to face this truth, you are the ruling class. Blacks do not control the way we are portrayed to the public. No minority does. But you do. You run the broadcast companies and the newspaper rooms. You have convinced yourselves and our world that blacks are most accurately depicted as dope boys with gold teeth and an Escalade.
But give me one black man with sagging pants and I’ll give you five more with PhDs.
Now, do I believe this is all one well-crafted plot to destroy and defame black society? No, I don’t. Yet, your fault is in your inability to challenge racial stereotypes head on. You can call injustices “disgusting” and “disgraceful” all you want, but no one needs more empty condemnation of our society.
We need you at your dinner tables and lunch parties, with your friends and your children, to discuss the impact of white privilege on our country. We need you to first admit that our society is not equal, and then, accept the responsibility to make it so.
Black people are tired of talking. With much privilege comes much responsibility. Have the courage to take it.
GOP trolls post a lot as their party seems divided,

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#958440 Aug 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Aw there she is: the hoodie lover.
When black people get tired of being the only unsuccessful sector of society things will change, until then, continue on with your whining about being black. Maybe Urban areas should give one way tickets to blacks to Hawai'i, like Hawai'i is doing with the homeless democrats there. It is after all Barack Hussein O'bama's vacation spot.
LCN Llin

United States

#958441 Aug 2, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals.
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman

Prevented this

#958442 Aug 2, 2013
Weiner should tell the Clintons: 'I'll Quit When You Apologize to Broaddrick and Willey' and the rest of the women Bill Clinton raped and Hillary Clinton lied about.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#958443 Aug 2, 2013
The economy created 26,000 fewer jobs in May and June than previously estimated. Americans worked fewer hours in July and their pay dipped.

The figures suggest weak economic growth may be making businesses cautious about hiring.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

This isn't news. It's common knowledge. Obamacare is killing the economy. Only half of us are surprised - the disillusioned half who voted for it again.

You know who you are, so just admit you were wrong. You'll be a better person for it.

Prevented this

#958444 Aug 2, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>And what is wrong with the Taliban? Honestly, I want to round up all you rightwingers and put you in camps where you are forced to view pictures of my private parts all day. On second thought, that would be too good for you. Anyone who watches Fox News should be punished, because All Christians are bible thumpers who cling to their guns and religion while I thank God for our way cool, secular liberal media who are playing favorites with religion.
Bless the liberal media who has a spoiled child, Islam. Thank God for the lefty journalists who see Islam as a bullied, minority faith for brown people or in other words The Treyvon of Religions. If religions wore a hoodie it would look just like Islam.
Draw a cartoon of Mohammed with dynamite on his head, and you are the worst kind of trouble-making hater.
But write a book declaring that Jesus isn't God? That's not picking a fight or making trouble. That actually delights media elitists. They see America as too identified with Christian-nation "intolerance," a bond that needs to be broken.
Look no further than Lauren Green's Foxnews.com interview with Muslim author Reza Aslan, who wrote a book titled "Zealot," which wildly claims that Jesus wasn't God, and (scriptural evidence be damned) Jesus never said or thought that he was.
Green's first question? "This is an interesting book. Now, I want to clarify: You are a Muslim, so why did you write a book about the founder of Christianity?"
That's hardly a ridiculous question. But liberals sniffed "bigotry" in Green's open-ended question (which she asked several times and couldn't get a straight answer). They sensed she was saying Aslan and Muslims should somehow be banned from writing about Christianity.
In responding to Green's question, Aslan arrogantly lectured Green like she was a little girl, dismissing her question as impudent. He claimed, "I am an expert with a Ph.D. in the history of religions.... To be clear, I want to emphasize one more time, I am a historian. I am a Ph.D. in the history of religions." That is emphatically false. The Ph.D. was in sociology, something entirely different. He also has a master of arts in fiction. That qualification seems more appropriate here.
In an interview on NPR's "Weekend Edition," Aslan had another "cringe worthy" moment that even NPR felt pressed to correct on its website: "Our guest incorrectly says the first Gospel, the Gospel of Mark, contains no statement of messianic identity from Jesus. In fact, in Mark 14:62, Jesus responds affirmatively when asked if he is the Son of God."
NPR didn't say "inadvertently." Not "mistakenly." The word they chose -- "incorrectly" -- speaks volumes. Aslan was pushing a falsehood.
Reverse this media phenomenon: What if it were a Muslim who converted to Christianity claiming Mohammed wasn't a prophet? For starters, no one in today's press would ever give him the time of day; or if they did, the first question would certainly be Lauren Green's question: Aren't you biased?
The adjectives piled up to describe this interview filled a thesaurus of trash talk. MSNBC midday host Alex Wagner made a list of liberal blog babble: "It's been called absolutely demented, cringe worthy, excruciating, breathtakingly incurious, a complete car crash, the most embarrassing interview Fox News has ever done."
As she interviewed Aslan, Wagner boasted "Fox has revealed two biases; anti-Muslim and also anti-fact." Fact-challenged Aslan announced his interview was a "jump the shark" moment marking the decline and fall of Fox News.
Soon, MSNBC will be number one as they should be.
But But O'bama said Al-Queda is on the run: so why? The chairman of the House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee said al Qaeda appears to be behind a threat that has prompted several U.S. embassies to close on Sunday. Did O'bama have them running to the U.S. Embassies around the world?

Prevented this

#958445 Aug 2, 2013
The State Department on Thursday said U.S. embassies that would normally be open this Sunday - including those in Abu Dhabi, Baghdad and Cairo - will be closed that day because of unspecified security concerns.

CBS News reported the embassy closings were tied to U.S. intelligence about an al Qaeda plot against American diplomatic posts in Muslim countries in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Noooo....Moslems? who would have thunk?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#958446 Aug 2, 2013
After 40 years supporting Democrats blacks continue to Lag behind all other ethnic groups…WHY?

Prevented this

#958447 Aug 2, 2013
At his annual Ramadan address to Moslems last
week, President O'bama said that Islam has
uniquely contributed to making America different.
He's dead right.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files...
http://www.google.com/imgres...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#958448 Aug 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Aw there she is: the hoodie lover.
When black people get tired of being the only unsuccessful sector of society things will change, until then, continue on with your whining about being black. Maybe Urban areas should give one way tickets to blacks to Hawai'i, like Hawai'i is doing with the homeless democrats there. It is after all Barack Hussein O'bama's vacation spot.
no, it's actually Martha's Vinyard.

and did you know that Obama has taken 87 days of vacation and that Bush had taken 399 days over the same time period?

it's why G.W. is known as the '2/3rds President'.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958449 Aug 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York City public schools were once among the best in the country, but are now among the worst.
Any guesses why?
To read that, surprises me a little, having been raised by an inner city, ghetto, middle to high school teacher, who taught just 45 minutes to an hour or so outside of NYC.
Hearing some of the stories of, the Work of that was a far, far cry from any little walk in park each day then either...metal detectors at the entrances of were the decorum...even 30 years ago.

But then again, it's not surprising in some aspects...remembering seeing the countless hours of work brought home each week, the countless hours of continued self improvement to stay on top of the ever changing educational curbs and just the over all dedication, applied to Right areas in life, rather than wrong.
As in wasn't anyone handing that WORKING class person ANYTHING for "fwee"-nada, zilch, nothing. And any idiot that thinks just keeping the bills paid and food on the table (and that was pretty LEAN many times!) wasn't a struggle daily FOR the working class people like that as well, is a clueless, ignorant, zombie type slacker-libuhrul-LunaTIC.

So, I guess my guess would be "libuhrulTicsm" and the resulting mass toxic plagues of entitleMentaled slackerism of those rathering fwee handouts, for nothing on their part, and their out of control spending, due to Wrong (or NO) priorities, derived of socioILLogical Warped diseases and disorders.

Am I close?

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958450 Aug 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Aw there she is: the hoodie lover.
Let it up to this racist pig to blame black people for the oppression of the last 200 years. My God what a pathetic piece of crap you are.

What you think passing a law 50 years ago cured all of that within a generation or two? Especially with the still rampant racist as we find in the Republican Party & dumbass right whiners like you & your ilk.

Prevented this

#958451 Aug 2, 2013
Moslems celebrating Ramadan: American embassies put on high alert. So far the Moslems are doing a good job of celebrating:

Terror Attacks

Suicide Bombings

Dead Bodies

Wounded

Happy Ramadan. It ends on Aug 7th.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#958452 Aug 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The economy created 26,000 fewer jobs in May and June than previously estimated. Americans worked fewer hours in July and their pay dipped.
The figures suggest weak economic growth may be making businesses cautious about hiring.
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
This isn't news. It's common knowledge. Obamacare is killing the economy. Only half of us are surprised - the disillusioned half who voted for it again.
You know who you are, so just admit you were wrong. You'll be a better person for it.
who's going to admit they're wrong on the back of right wing nonsense?

bad enough that you FOXbots try to tell us you're right on the back of right wing nonsense.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#958453 Aug 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Thee is nothing wrong with our public school system,. If you or your kids had problems, look at yourself or your bad parenting.
oh there is trust just travel the United States from State to State and you will see and in Pennsylvannia its bad epsecially when education is less a priority than major sports teams which take priority over education which I couldnt believe when I was there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#958454 Aug 2, 2013
Few Employers Have Cut Workers’ Hours Due to Obamacare

Opponents of the ACA have labeled the health care bill a jobs killer.

It has become standard practice among opponents of the Affordable Care Act to refer to the bill as a “jobs killer.”

The idea is that the sanctions applied to employers who do not provide insurance to their workers are so onerous, that they will change their hiring patterns to avoid them.

There are two obvious ways to avoid the sanctions. First, firms can keep the total number of workers at a firm under 50, and in this way avoid being subject to sanctions. Second, firms can reduce the number of hours that employees work so that they fall under the 30 hour a week average that would have them count towards the firm’s penalty under the ACA.

According to a new study by the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR), the Affordable Care Act has not forced employers to cut workers hours.

An analysis of data from the Current Population Survey shows that only a small number (0.6 percent of the workforce) of workers report working just below the 30 hour cutoff in the range of 26-29 hours per week. Furthermore, the number of workers who fall in this category was actually lower in 2013 than in 2012, the year before the sanctions would have applied.

http://www.blackenterprise.com/small-business...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 71,279
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dale 182,204
Amy 12-28-14 13 min PEllen 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min OzRitz 49,374
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 28 min joey 5
Dear Abby 12-28 56 min cheluzal 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]