Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
880,061 - 880,080 of 1,082,363 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of small businesses under-report their income and are therefore tax cheats.
90% of small men like you over-report their penis size and are therefore alone at the bar with their wallets and a vodka tonic.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Front here’s a Dirty Little Secret I’m going to share with you” Wall St” has become Wealthier under this President ‘Obama’ than any previous president! Ouch!!
Uh-huh... um, in other words, the guys who are screaming the loudest about President Obama's management are benefiting the most from it? Interesting..
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Temecula has a magnificent new library, the best that the taxpayer dollar can finance.
http://www.temeculalibrary.org/
Oh come on, Galty, that's a Video Store

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not forget the lobbyists who were in their faces pushing for military action.
Interestingly, most of Cheney's neocon bff's changed directions after the misguided Iraq adventure failed to deliver the intended result___Richard Perle, Kenneth Adelman, Wolfowitz etc. etc. have all rethought their original "let's roll" position. Or so they say.
Also interesting is that while Iraq was failing, Cheney and this same neocon crew were plotting other wars.
Another consideration is that in the wake of Clinton's impeachment the Dems were kneecapped. At least it seemed that way to me. During the run up to the war Bushco and his GOP Congress started the "if you're not for the war you're a coward/not a patriot etc." and the Dems were in such disarray they caved.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of small men like you over-report their penis size and are therefore alone at the bar with their wallets and a vodka tonic.
I have a very small package. In fact, I tie string around it so when I need to use it I can find it quickly.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most often, the clients are elderly women and prefer to see other women deliver their meals.
GFY, you black racist draft-dodging scumbag.
Boy you don't know women very well do ya Junior? The proper way to deliver an old woman a boxed lunch is with your wanger stuck up in the mashed potatoes through the bottom of the box. Once she finishes what she thinks is the gravy you can leave quietly and with dignity and a certain amount of corned beef on your zipper. Works every time. They're old they're not dead, moron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most often, the clients are elderly women and prefer to see other women deliver their meals.
That's not so Galt__if you don't have a fkn clue__post about something that you do have a clue about.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Here, let me see if I can make the point more clearly for you Samaritan...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftwingers who post here are not liberals, being opposed to individual rights in favor of government tyranny.
Leftwingnuts never stop crying about the "rights" of the 'oppressed' minorities; the right to suckle at the public teat, the right to help themselves to large chunks of someone else's paycheck and income, the right to an education or a job they are unqualified for at the expense of others who are qualified,...IOWs, they claim a right to trample the rights of others.

And all the while this is happening, individual rights as a whole are disappearing. We are taxed without representation, we are spied on in multiple and nefarious ways, we are manipulated like sheep at the stockyards into the chutes, we are lied to daily,....

Leftwingnuts want exclusive rights at the expense of others. They are embezzlers of the public trust, stealing in the night.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
b.s. It's not just elderly women who get meals on wheels. The whole story is b.s.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very small package. In fact, I tie string around it so when I need to use it I can find it quickly.
Very thoughtful. However be careful not to tie it too tight.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Which assumes I'll die before you, doesn't it? Not a bet I'd take were I you which thankfully I'm not. But it's wasted on me in any event, when the time comes they'll just float my body out into the Saint Charles and a bowman of superb renown and impeccable character will fire a flaming arrow into my chest as night falls (probably two or three realistically) and all your hard earned cash ($3?) would just be ashes, which, as it turns out, is what it is anyway.
How romantic, almost heroic. An allusion to the high regard you hold yourself?

Where would one find an archer of impeccable character willing to waste flaming arrows on a bloated corpse - or corps, depending on the character.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of small businesses under-report their income and are therefore tax cheats.
So... you're a 90 percenter, eh?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

http://m.npr.org/news/Health/204580868

Interesting stuff, doncha think? I'll tell you what, you pull me off a willing woman and you'd better hope you're wearing a suit of armor. Turns out it's not what you think is right, Galty, it's what Peter and Mary think is right.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A still tongue helps make a wise head.
DumbDave will never gt a wise head.
lol! You should follow your own advice son.

I can tell you it would help immensely.... IMMENSELY!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, instead they'll just burn in hell if they don't submit.
Give a choice of being burnt by a god in a potential imaginary Hell or being burnt alive by Animals of Allah in this life, Tenzing chooses to worry about Hell.

Tenzing lives an imaginary life.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave gets an "F" in logic and reading comprehension.
Galt neither agreed nor disagreed with any statement in Carol's post.
Little wonder you are only a union liquor store clerk.
Nice try Galt.

But when you relied to Carol's post, the meaning if your reply is logically in reference to that post to which you replied.

I realize that you likely got food poisoning at your free lunch at the senior center so I will give you a pass this time. But try to be more clear in the future.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How romantic, almost heroic. An allusion to the high regard you hold yourself?
Where would one find an archer of impeccable character willing to waste flaming arrows on a bloated corpse - or corps, depending on the character.
Already done, sweetie, he drools whenever we discuss it. You know what? I saw him shoot the head off a grackle at 75 yards. I know it'll be dark, but I trust him not to miss too many times. He's Norwegian, and I'm a Dane but it's much the same thing. Want me to have him kill you too and put you at my feet on the boat? We can pretend you're Lassie.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Are you telling me you haven't made a will, bone head?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh... um, in other words, the guys who are screaming the loudest about President Obama's management are benefiting the most from it? Interesting..
You bet GE, Buffett, Soros etc. the biggest contributors to Obama ‘Wall St!’ Magee what’s that saying ‘Money Talks BS Walks ‘ the Obama Way!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 68,403
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 174,961
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••