Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958327 Aug 1, 2013
You ever notice how many sojurs come from the south? you don't s'pose it's because they're natural born losers do ya?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958328 Aug 1, 2013
Turns out Barksdale is where some of the biggest budget cuts will fall. Of course that jus' mean less catfish fo' dinner, crackers.
The Land of Magog

Waynesboro, MS

#958329 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler Loves You
Yes We Know
For the Nazis
Tell us so.
We read you all day long
you scr*w your dogs with limp dong
Yes Hitler Loves You
-
Suck a bag of erect dog dïcks... you "unfunny" "mútháfücka"!
TresspassersUnwe lcome

Somerset, KY

#958330 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Onliest way to find out is to strip down to your skivvies and make a pass in front of the home.
Might want to watch that stuff-there's LAWS against messing around other peoples ANYTHING.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#958331 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
You ever notice how many sojurs come from the south? you don't s'pose it's because they're natural born losers do ya?
Africa is pretty far south, idiot who lives here. You qualify.

It must suck to be you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#958332 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I've tried but yes, you right wing rednecks are still allowed to get your welfare & food stamps.
Yes, Dumb Dave. Us rednecks from "Connecticut" and all states who disagree with you, must all be "rednecks", 2008Bill.

Moron.

What a moron!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#958333 Aug 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave me out.
No problem. Nobody wants your company.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#958334 Aug 1, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
….. The Price Of Inequality
People from around the world heard the shot that crippled the financial markets. Shot originated from our Wall Street! Suspects were the Banks to big at fail.
Years of 2007 to 2008 exposed the flaw of the means and ways the USA defined their GDP. Foreign nations discovered that Inequality measurements were not represented.!
.. Symphonizing of the siphoning of wealth from the improvised lower classes to be horded by the 1% minority. Orchestrating with fine attentive desires of greed. Filling their coffers’ treasuries and outsourcing their horde for safe keeping from the Tax distributing environment of their beloved nation.
Melodies of bankruptcy erupted across the nation for over 8 million families homes. Tuning with increasing unemployment. Enveloping all within the finical ballroom. Students waltzing with tens’ of thousand of debt with no work available. Alas as the bell tolled for them at midnight, as they returned to their homeless rewards.
Millions more would soon accompany them with lost savings and defunct pensions. Safety nets that once retained them from such desolation, were sold to the highest bidder of their political domains. Strongly suggestive signing calling for the forced retirement to the improvised laborers.
Americans dreams of secured homes sold for less than its hard earned purchase. Vacancy was the norm through out the nation. Disrepair and lost of upkeep to properties festered on the infrastructures of a once proud majestic nation.
After shocks from the Great Recession will continue to affect this molding Nation until at least 2018 before complete repairs can be considered accomplished. The Price Of Inequality was merely illuminated for a brief moment in time, of the cost of inequality. Inequality has been eroding this nation for over a century. Inequality in the past 40 years has accelerated similar to the years before the 1929 Great Depression with similar results.
Within the bastions of the horded wealth, the symphony played on. Rejoicing in the price of inequality. Distributions of wealth being divided up with the 1% receiving one fifth of the nations income with the largest share to be rewarded to the 0.1% to the tune of 33% of the national income would be transferred to their coffers due to their wealth of assets. Some of which is rent control of national resources, politics and of course the media. Some assigned to continuously orchestrate the tune of A La Propaganda.
Tunes that are required to distract any observation of siphoning as was occurring during the years of 2002 to 2007, to the tune of 63% of the National Income to the 1%.
Alas had this been more evenly distributed the ballroom would still be overflowing with celebrations of prosperity for one and all.
So tell us, what's your story.

L O O S E R ?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#958335 Aug 1, 2013
Pull Your Pants Up wrote:
<quoted text>Obama at AIPAC -'We Will Always Reject The Notion That Zionism Is Racism'(3-Mar-12)(3-3)(POLITIC S)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yjatViuGE-MXX
Joe Biden admits he is a Zionist
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Joe Biden's Speech at AIPAC Policy Conference 2013 - Iran
Mit Romney Fabricates Obama's Record On Israel
Romney vs Gingrich on Israel-Palestine Issues: Gingrich's Controversial "Invented People" Comment
AIPAC Mr Romney
Bonus:
Gingrich Nods Off Before AIPAC Speech
Pull your pants up Democrat.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#958336 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I did.
and then Palin opened her mouth and I ended up spitting out my whiskey! it was an expensive lesson!
Who's Palin? One of your gay boy lovers?

Yeah, thought so, son.
For External Use Only

Waynesboro, MS

#958338 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a "commie". Plus... I 'll "pull my pants up" as soon as I finish wiping my áss with your "socks".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#958339 Aug 1, 2013
Union employees are being cut back to part-time because of Obamacare.

It's that silver lining "it's going to have to get really bad" many of us were hoping for last November.

This monstrosity is rearing its ugly head and its up to sensible members of Congress to be knights in shining armor and slay it once and for all.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#958340 Aug 1, 2013
Common blood tests are no longer covered for seniors on Medicare ... Thanks BHA!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958341 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is pretty far south, idiot who lives here. You qualify.
It must suck to be you.
Oh? Is that your home continent son?

Must be!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958342 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dumb Dave. Us rednecks from "Connecticut" and all states who disagree with you, must all be "rednecks", 2008Bill.
Moron.
What a moron!
Well, you certainly ARE an idiot son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958343 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, what's your story.
L O O S E R ?
lol! What's your story....

.... mr for-eign-er!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958344 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some pants, mr for-eighn-er!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958345 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Palin? One of your gay boy lovers?
Yeah, thought so, son.
It's like those guys who were running for president from the GOP.

What was one guy's name? Frankenstein?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#958346 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> See, we agree on the school vouchers issue.
It's not up to you - or Galt either for that matter - which school a parent chooses for their child - religious-based or not - especially when their child has no chance of getting educated in the liberally-run inner city schools which are failing and leading to even more poverty and hopelessness.

The choice should be up to the parent. What business is it of yours or mine? So what if taxpayers pay for all institutions of learning if children are getting educated?

They're learning secularism and liberally indoctrinated in the public schools and we pay for that. How's that workin' out?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958347 Aug 1, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 6 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]