Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958172 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The advanced high school that you frequently reference is a disgrace to the word "university."
Are there still libraries that exist in your "hamlet" ?

(lol)
Tits Magee

Villemomble, France

#958173 Aug 1, 2013
Johann Adam Weishaupt wrote:
<quoted text>"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".
"Divide and Rule".
"All Roads Lead to ROME".
If you hear the word "duck", or, "Hey Bob, it's your ex-wife," you should probably listen.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958174 Aug 1, 2013
Johann Adam Weishaupt wrote:
<quoted text>"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".
"Divide and Rule".
"All Roads Lead to ROME".
I just realized your instructions work pretty good when you're talking about women.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958175 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Black on Black and White on White Violence: An American Story
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/khary-lazarrewh...
Your entire life is like living at a gay Cedar Point.

But fantasy and denial eventually will come back to bite you.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958176 Aug 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK AGAINST YOU -
Pentagon Has Awarded Contracts To Al-Qaeda In Afghanistan
August 1, 2013
A new independent report reveals that lucrative U.S. military contracts have been granted to militant groups in Afghanistan with direct connections to the Taliban and Al-Qaeda...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pentagon-has-awar...
Um.. you mean the U.S. Army, right? Like THAT'S some news.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958177 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Edward Snowden, the fugitive former U.S. security contractor, left the transit zone at Moscow’s international airport Thursday after Russian authorities granted him temporary asylum.
Anatoly Kucherena, an attorney for Snowden, said documents were issued Thursday allowing Snowden to live and work in Russia for up to one year while his application for permanent political asylum is pending. Snowden, 30, had been stranded in Russia’s Sheremetyevo Airport for more than five weeks.
Snowden leaves Moscow airport
White House says it is "extremely disappointed" Russia has granted snowden temporary asylum "he is not a whistleblower...not a dissident"
Edward Snowden left the transit zone at Moscow's international airport Thursday, August 1 after receiving permission from the Kremlin to enter Russian territory.
In Washington, White House spokesman Jay Carney said President Obama is “extremely disappointed” by Russia’s action and is reevaluating a planned trip to Moscow next month for a summit meeting with President Vladi­mir Putin.
On Capitol Hill, U.S. lawmakers reacted furiously to the development, warning of serious repercussions in U.S.-Russian relations.
Kucherena told the state broadcaster Russia 24 that Snowden left the airport in a taxi Thursday afternoon “for a secure location,” eluding reporters who have camped at the airport since he arrived June 23 on a flight from Hong Kong. The lawyer described Snowden as “the most wanted man on the planet” and said he “needed time to adapt to Russian realities.”
Putin is trembling before the mighty Lord Obama and the avalanche of negative worldwide publicity
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958178 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire life is like living at a gay Cedar Point.
But fantasy and denial eventually will come back to bite you.
Which, as I've pointed out many, many times, is a pretty good definition of marriage.

Lapeer, MI

#958179 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"OMG OMG keeping records of illnesses, etc OMG OMG OMG"
You people get dumber every f*cking day of your miserable whiny little lives.
We improve our medical system by tracking certain medical conditions, treatments & outcomes. We track outbreaks & note when certain conditions increase or decrease among the population and search for causes.
All to help lower medical costs.
But hey, dumbass, run screaming through the streets like the little girl you are.
DumbDave is like Little Dutch Boy who stuck his finger up his butt instead of the Dyke.

Go wash your finger.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958180 Aug 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Obama has offered small businesses the largest tax credits ever in his Small Business Jobs Act and in Obamacare , but the GOP, the party of Big Business, wastes more of the tax payers money trying to defund the Small Business Jobs Bill and Obamacare no matter how destructive that has been to the economy. The GOP should be ashamed for putting Wall Street before God or Country. Jesus threw the moneylenders out and so should we.
Tax credits are worthless if there are no profits and are intended only to control behavior.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958181 Aug 1, 2013
ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME!

Look, dude, you're gonna end up buying her the shoes anyway so you might just as well bite the bullet and get it over with. What's $3,700 in the grand scheme of things?

Lapeer, MI

#958182 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee Testing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? That's like saying someone stepped out of the way of a bus.
One look at your face and it's clear that you didn't.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958183 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here was Carol's post & yor response:
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Non-liberal - and liberal - leftwingers like to complain about school vouchers and then blame the "white culture" for the high dropout rates and poverty in the inner cities too.
If republicans were the party obstructing school vouchers, then they'd have a reason to complain.
But that's not the case.
Morning, Galt."
Galt replied:
"The leftwingers who post here are not liberals, being opposed to individual rights in favor of government tyranny."
There is what you said regarding vouchers.
People against school vouchers were "being opposed to individual rights in favor of government tyranny."
Dumbass Dave gets an "F" in logic and reading comprehension.

Galt neither agreed nor disagreed with any statement in Carol's post.

Little wonder you are only a union liquor store clerk.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958184 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax credits are worthless if there are no profits and are intended only to control behavior.
Oh for GOD'S sake are you still going on about money? Don't you people ever get laid for Christ's sake?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958185 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave is like Little Dutch Boy who stuck his finger up his butt instead of the Dyke.
Go wash your finger.
Well, then he's like the little Greek boy isn't he? Is that what you meant to say cause it's a lot funnier... WELL, IS IT???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958186 Aug 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>If this was so bad according to you then why are Republicans supporting GM , Apple,Exxon-Mobil, and other large corporations paying zero taxes by opposing Obama's tax reform and raising the corporate tax rate on them?
Dumbass Bocajew Jean from Queens fails to understand that Government Motors would not pay any taxes if the corporate tax rate was 100%.

The other companies mentioned pay taxes on all income earned in the United States or returned to the United States.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958187 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is trembling before the mighty Lord Obama and the avalanche of negative worldwide publicity
Well, um, no, no, by my calculations he's in bed reading a good book. Tolstoy, something like that..

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#958188 Aug 1, 2013
No one has answered my Question on What are our Rights and Privileges can you tell the difference.
Right or Privilege:
A. Free movement
B. Flying
C. Drinking Alcohol
D. Driver License
E. Own a Weapon
F. Own a House
G. Vote
H. Quite Enjoyment
I. Health Care
J. Food Stamps
K. Public Housing
L. Schooling K-12
M. Press

I know some people agreed with this post from a few days ago! If it is a privilege it can be controlled by the government and a right cannot be. Is it such a hard question to answer?
My old avatar was: What Now
I have posted the original post at the following link as well
http://occupy-chicago.com/2013/07/30/rights--...

Lapeer, MI

#958189 Aug 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Let's not forget, President LCN, that strict sanctions had already been placed on Iraq by the UN Security Counsel and President Clinton resulting in the deaths of thousands of Iraqi children.
So now pretend your the UN. Saddam has been evasive after 15 different resolutions to give him a chance to come clean and you have now threatened him with "serious consequences".
What would those "serious consequences" be?
Strict sanctions killing more Iraqi children?
It's not easy making the really tough decisions when you're not bloviating on a topix forum, is it?
LCN is a follower and not a leader. Asking him to imagine himself as President is asking a worker bee to imagine themselves as the Queen.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958190 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your finger.
Hi little dutch boy!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958191 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many small businesses are there where their owners are filing this year in the top bracket? 90% of small businesses in general don't have the sales volume to dictate that kind of profitability in general not just those like S corps. And S-corps with single owners.
"Often" Really?
2013 is the first year since the Bush Tax cuts that the top bracket exceeds the Corporate Rate.
90% of small businesses under-report their income and are therefore tax cheats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min JOEL 70,555
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 58 min Niemand 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 4 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:11PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts