Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCN Llin

United States

#958159 Aug 1, 2013
Yakov Sverdlov wrote:
<quoted text>Cause:
Netanyahu warmongered about Iraq's non-existent WMD before 1998 (Charlie Rose Interview)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GVWdjeu4vnsXX
Effect:
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq (CSPAN)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hint: Monica "Lew" the "jew" was an "Israeli agent".
Cause:
Netanyahu was wrong about Iraq having nuclear weapons (CSPAN)
Effect:
2003: President Bush announces invasion of Iraq (CBS News)
Bonus:
Jews were responsible for the Iraq war, says Jewish journalist (MSNBC)(Carl Bernstein / Watergate reporter)
Single causation theories are often wrong.

Israel supported the removal of Saddam but realized that Iraq under Saddam had just fought Iran in a long bloody war. Keep your two enemies fighting each other.

Netanyahu stirs thing up and has diminishing influence. He "almost openly" supported Romney and went down with the ship.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958160 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black racist draft-dodging Jew-hater Ghost opens his filthy mouth again.
Draft-dodging?

That's Limpbaugh!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#958161 Aug 1, 2013
YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK AGAINST YOU -

Pentagon Has Awarded Contracts To Al-Qaeda In Afghanistan

August 1, 2013

A new independent report reveals that lucrative U.S. military contracts have been granted to militant groups in Afghanistan with direct connections to the Taliban and Al-Qaeda...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/pentagon-has-awar...

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958162 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Small businesses taxed as personal income are often paying a higher rate than the corporate tax rate.
Government Motors, owned by the UAW, received special favors from Obama that will allow this scam to escape taxation for the foreseeable future.
How many small businesses are there where their owners are filing this year in the top bracket? 90% of small businesses in general don't have the sales volume to dictate that kind of profitability in general not just those like S corps. And S-corps with single owners.

"Often" Really?

2013 is the first year since the Bush Tax cuts that the top bracket exceeds the Corporate Rate.
Johann Adam Weishaupt

Waynesboro, MS

#958163 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Single causation theories are often wrong.
Israel supported the removal of Saddam but realized that Iraq under Saddam had just fought Iran in a long bloody war. Keep your two enemies fighting each other.
Netanyahu stirs thing up and has diminishing influence. He "almost openly" supported Romney and went down with the ship.
"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".

"Divide and Rule".

"All Roads Lead to ROME".
Waxman

United States

#958164 Aug 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reinforcing the lunacy and/or stupidity on the part of a liberal who didn't know Congress made the "stupid decision" to use military force in both wars.
But I'm sure you knew that...what with all your extensive book reading and knowledge and such.
Would you mind listing some books about Congress and its powers to other liberals on here for me? Thanks so much.
Weird.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#958165 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't your lunch at the Senior Center free?
"real dumb"
Actually lunch cost me a few bucks. Helped make up lunches for meals on wheels for shut in seniors. My wife is delivering the meals as I post. Some of us provide, unlike you, one who has his hand out.
Peace
KMA
Tits Magee

Villemomble, France

#958166 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who believe in religion are entitled to do so.
Oh really? You mean as long as it's yours?

http://www.freakingnews.com/Hiding-Osama-Pict...
Tits Magee

Villemomble, France

#958167 Aug 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Actually lunch cost me a few bucks. Helped make up lunches for meals on wheels for shut in seniors. My wife is delivering the meals as I post. Some of us provide, unlike you, one who has his hand out.
Peace
KMA
'My wife is delivering the meals as I post.' Do you people even think about what you write while your wife is out actually working while you play on the the computer?
Tits Magee

Villemomble, France

#958168 Aug 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA
Maybe during the commercial you can bring her a bottle of water or something?
Tits Magee

Villemomble, France

#958169 Aug 1, 2013
Blessed be the self-righteous for they shall inherit the kingdom of someone else less self-righteous than themselves.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958170 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
He had to mortgage Boardwalk and Parkplace
lol! It's expensive!
Tits Magee

Villemomble, France

#958171 Aug 1, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd stuff $3.00 in your funeral suit.
Which assumes I'll die before you, doesn't it? Not a bet I'd take were I you which thankfully I'm not. But it's wasted on me in any event, when the time comes they'll just float my body out into the Saint Charles and a bowman of superb renown and impeccable character will fire a flaming arrow into my chest as night falls (probably two or three realistically) and all your hard earned cash ($3?) would just be ashes, which, as it turns out, is what it is anyway.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958172 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The advanced high school that you frequently reference is a disgrace to the word "university."
Are there still libraries that exist in your "hamlet" ?

(lol)
Tits Magee

Villemomble, France

#958173 Aug 1, 2013
Johann Adam Weishaupt wrote:
<quoted text>"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".
"Divide and Rule".
If you hear the word "duck", or, "Hey Bob, it's your ex-wife," you should probably listen.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958174 Aug 1, 2013
Johann Adam Weishaupt wrote:
<quoted text>"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".
"Divide and Rule".
I just realized your instructions work pretty good when you're talking about women.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958175 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Black on Black and White on White Violence: An American Story
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/khary-lazarrewh...
Your entire life is like living at a gay Cedar Point.

But fantasy and denial eventually will come back to bite you.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958176 Aug 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK AGAINST YOU -
Pentagon Has Awarded Contracts To Al-Qaeda In Afghanistan
August 1, 2013
A new independent report reveals that lucrative U.S. military contracts have been granted to militant groups in Afghanistan with direct connections to the Taliban and Al-Qaeda...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pentagon-has-awar...
Um.. you mean the U.S. Army, right? Like THAT'S some news.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958177 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Edward Snowden, the fugitive former U.S. security contractor, left the transit zone at Moscow’s international airport Thursday after Russian authorities granted him temporary asylum.
Anatoly Kucherena, an attorney for Snowden, said documents were issued Thursday allowing Snowden to live and work in Russia for up to one year while his application for permanent political asylum is pending. Snowden, 30, had been stranded in Russia’s Sheremetyevo Airport for more than five weeks.
Snowden leaves Moscow airport
White House says it is "extremely disappointed" Russia has granted snowden temporary asylum "he is not a whistleblower...not a dissident"
Edward Snowden left the transit zone at Moscow's international airport Thursday, August 1 after receiving permission from the Kremlin to enter Russian territory.
In Washington, White House spokesman Jay Carney said President Obama is “extremely disappointed” by Russia’s action and is reevaluating a planned trip to Moscow next month for a summit meeting with President Vladi­mir Putin.
On Capitol Hill, U.S. lawmakers reacted furiously to the development, warning of serious repercussions in U.S.-Russian relations.
Kucherena told the state broadcaster Russia 24 that Snowden left the airport in a taxi Thursday afternoon “for a secure location,” eluding reporters who have camped at the airport since he arrived June 23 on a flight from Hong Kong. The lawyer described Snowden as “the most wanted man on the planet” and said he “needed time to adapt to Russian realities.”
Putin is trembling before the mighty Lord Obama and the avalanche of negative worldwide publicity
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958178 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire life is like living at a gay Cedar Point.
But fantasy and denial eventually will come back to bite you.
Which, as I've pointed out many, many times, is a pretty good definition of marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,838
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 1 hr The Patriot 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 49,220
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 am PST

NBC Sports 8:26AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH
CBS Sports 4:09 AM
Jay Cutler expected back with Bears in 2015, with new coaching staff