Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957795 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a retard, I don't swallow Beck's swill.
Lol

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957796 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a retard, I don't swallow Beck's swill.
Well, no. It has nothing to do with swallowing anything but a lot to do with educating yourself.

The caliphate has been around since Muhammad but not recently since the 1920s.

Muslims believe the Caliphate is the continuation of the Islamic Caliphate and that the next Caliphate will endure to the end of time depending on their righteousness and faith in God.

Islamist political parties and mujahideen have called for the restoration of the caliphate by uniting Muslim nations, either through political action or through force.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

The Muslim Brotherhood advocates pan-Islamic unity and implementing Islamic law. Hassan al-Banna, its Founder, wrote about the restoration of the Caliphate.

http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclo...

Now you've learned something.

You're welcome.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#957797 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that trashing the US Constitution is a good thing, so be it, no point in discussion.
Checks and balances are there for a reason
Presidents have been issuing Executive Orders since George Washington. Get over it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#957798 Jul 31, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Timing is everything. No harm no foul. Where, exactly, would you like me to bite you, and forgive me, but I'm ending a sentence with a proposition.
Thanks for the smile.

Orlando, FL

#957799 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You see everything through the eyes of a middle-class white woman in Orlando.
Believe it or not, not all Muslims consider themselves Afghani or Kuwaiti. Believe it or not there are Muslim populations throughout South and Southeast Asia who want to play in national politics within their own countries and don't think of themselves as Afghani OR Kuwaiti.
If you were Kuwaiti you'd probably be wondering why all Americans eat polar bear enchiladas.
You see everything through the eyes of a confused libertarian.

There are many Muslims who want to live their lives in peace. But Islam and its traditions and beliefs goes very deep within all Muslims. And dominance through politics or force is the objective of a vast majority of Muslims.

Just because some are taking the avenue of politics instead of force doesn't mean the objective isn't still there.

Look it up.

Orlando, FL

#957800 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
India's and the Phillipine's terrorism is nationalistic nitwit. Sweden's was for their involvement in Afghanistan.
Wow, its playing out exactly as I said isn't it? The overwhelming majority of countries who do not meddle in ME affairs don't get attacked by them.
Well, no. If you took a moment educate yourself, you'd learn that terrorism in these two countries were also by Islamic terrorists.

Which was the whole point of my looking it up and posting it just for your benefit.

But I can't keep doing your work for you.

Orlando, FL

#957801 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no more that proselytizing Christians.
I've got to move on and mingle with other people now.

Perhaps we can chat again later.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957802 Jul 31, 2013
Reza Aslan:‘I Feel Really Bad’ For Fox News Anchor Who Grilled Me

The religious scholar who was grilled last week during an interview with Fox News said Wednesday that he actually has sympathy for the anchor who couldn't stop questioning him over why he had the temerity to write a book about Jesus even though he's a Muslim.

Reza Aslan said that while the conservative cable news empire has an "inherent anti-Muslim bias," he actually feels bad for FoxNews.com anchor Lauren Green, who he suggested was simply relaying questions that were fed to her from a producer.

"Well, look, I watch Fox News, anyone who watches Fox News knows that they have an inherent anti-Muslim bias in their reporting and has been for quite some time," Aslan told MSNBC's Alex Wagner. "It's very successful for them. I don't actually blame them for it. They're a commercial enterprise. They know how to sell a product and, frankly, fear sells a product. I do want to say one quick thing though. Look, I feel really bad for Lauren Green. You know this, Alex, anybody on your show knows this that Lauren was sitting there being yelled at by some producer in her ear."

Aslan later said that he has anecdotal evidence that the interview, which has been widely circulated on the Internet, actually alienated Fox's own audience.

"And one of the things that's most satisfying about this is that I'm getting a lot of emails from conservatives, Fox News watchers, who are saying that this has turned them away," Aslan said. "In a sense, this is kind of Fox News''jump the shark' moment."

As he said in an interview earlier this week, Aslan said he knew what to expect when he agreed to a Fox News interview.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

Orlando, FL

#957803 Jul 31, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? In September, the Libyan interior minister announced that authorities had arrested four men "suspected of helping instigate the events at the US consulate".
Just because the FBI hasn't been able to arrest anyone doesn't mean they aren't being arrested.
"A senior administration official said the FBI has identified a number of individuals that it believes have information or may have been involved, and is considering options to bring those responsible to justice. But taking action in remote eastern Libya would be difficult."
"The U.S. has decided that the evidence it has now would be enough for an operation to seize the men for questioning, but not enough for a civilian arrest or a drone strike against them, the officials said."
Funny how Republicans believe that we have the right to invade sovereign countries and arrest their citizens at will. That's what got us in this mess to begin with.(I know, I know..I ended a sentence with a preposition...bite me.)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
What's funny in a tragic sort of way is the FBI already identified five suspects since last May who were involved in the attack but no arrests have been made...but yet Libyan authorities arrested 50 people in connection with the attack within a week of the attack...and Turkey arrested two men suspected of involvement in the attack three weeks later...and Egypt arrested a terror suspect linked to the Consulate attack three months later.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-196171...

http://www.inquisitr.com/429810/egypt-arrests...

It was Americans who were killed and our own FBI hasn't made one arrest 10 months later.

I'm just sayin'...somethin' stinks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957804 Jul 31, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The Zimmerman race distraction by the left is silly. We have a president & crooked racist Attorney General that is bringing corruption to a new level. IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious.
After the majority of Americans voted for a black president, we now have a situation where race relations are at a new low and the racists industry on the left are just politicizing race like the left did with the 911/radical Muslim situation.
Black unemployment is dramatically worse now and it's obvious Democrats keep the black man down for political purposes, even when we have a black president.
Democrat simply thrive on hate & division.
Perhaps the boys at Goldman Sachs decided to install a black token so that they could polish off the black community once and for all.
LCN Llin

United States

#957805 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
India's and the Phillipine's terrorism is nationalistic nitwit. Sweden's was for their involvement in Afghanistan.
Wow, its playing out exactly as I said isn't it? The overwhelming majority of countries who do not meddle in ME affairs don't get attacked by them.
Interesting case :-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#957806 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll become an actor next, kinda like reverse Reagan
Hell, he's acting right now.

He's acting Presidential while executing like Trayvon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957807 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time Arab terrorists attacked Brazil or South Africa?
The common factor among terrorists is radical Islam, not Arab nationality or ethnicity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957808 Jul 31, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidents have been issuing Executive Orders since George Washington. Get over it.
Executive Orders are typically for the purpose of ceremonial functions or for implementing the will of Congress, not for circumventing actions of Congress or the courts.

Just remember that the door swings both ways when it hits you in the butt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957809 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Reza Aslan:‘I Feel Really Bad’ For Fox News Anchor Who Grilled Me
The religious scholar who was grilled last week during an interview with Fox News said Wednesday that he actually has sympathy for the anchor who couldn't stop questioning him over why he had the temerity to write a book about Jesus even though he's a Muslim.
Reza Aslan said that while the conservative cable news empire has an "inherent anti-Muslim bias," he actually feels bad for FoxNews.com anchor Lauren Green, who he suggested was simply relaying questions that were fed to her from a producer.
"Well, look, I watch Fox News, anyone who watches Fox News knows that they have an inherent anti-Muslim bias in their reporting and has been for quite some time," Aslan told MSNBC's Alex Wagner. "It's very successful for them. I don't actually blame them for it. They're a commercial enterprise. They know how to sell a product and, frankly, fear sells a product. I do want to say one quick thing though. Look, I feel really bad for Lauren Green. You know this, Alex, anybody on your show knows this that Lauren was sitting there being yelled at by some producer in her ear."
Aslan later said that he has anecdotal evidence that the interview, which has been widely circulated on the Internet, actually alienated Fox's own audience.
"And one of the things that's most satisfying about this is that I'm getting a lot of emails from conservatives, Fox News watchers, who are saying that this has turned them away," Aslan said. "In a sense, this is kind of Fox News''jump the shark' moment."
As he said in an interview earlier this week, Aslan said he knew what to expect when he agreed to a Fox News interview.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
Perhaps "Reza Aslan", whatever the f*ck he or she is, is intimidated by an intelligent and attractive African-American woman like Lauren Green.

Orlando, FL

#957810 Jul 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not always agree with Juan Williams but I enjoy listening to his commentaries.
Same here. He says things I totally disagree with and even get irritated with him about - but he's still what I call a "smart liberal". He's also right about some things. Hard to find that combination in Liberal La La Land these days.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#957811 Jul 31, 2013

Orlando, FL

#957812 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"States right,..... States rights.
That's all it's about."
Jefferson Davis
"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the Federal Government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State Governments are numerous and indefinite."
James Madison, 1788
LCN Llin

United States

#957813 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. He says things I totally disagree with and even get irritated with him about - but he's still what I call a "smart liberal". He's also right about some things. Hard to find that combination in Liberal La La Land these days.
http://hospitality.ucf.edu/

Orlando, FL

#957814 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But all you are doing is a poor imitation of Don Quixote.
Don Quixote believed himself noble from a delusional view of reality.

Speaking out against the killing of unborn human beings is noble from a pro-life view of reality.

It really shouldn't be any skin of your nose. Should it?

It's not going to determine the outcome of Obamacare - which is something we both want aborted, so to speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Bob Guchione 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Blow-up STAR News 81
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 177,989
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••