Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957920 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957921 Aug 1, 2013
The GOP Is Now Against Tax Breaks -- If They Help the Middle Class Buy Health Care

....Republican promises to "Lower your tax burden!" and "Increase your take-home pay!" suddenly become "Get everyone addicted to the sugar!" when tax breaks help middle-class Americans pay for health insurance.

This is why today's Republicans can't admit the real reason why they oppose Obamacare: The middle-class tax breaks in Obamacare are paid for almost entirely by taxes on the richest 2 percent of Americans and corporations.

Obamacare's subsidies are like another government program that subsidizes working families, which Republicans conceived and used to support: the earned income tax credit. But today's GOP is funded by billionaires who are jealous of the people on food stamps, and millionaires who get massive tax breaks and rant against the 47 percent of Americans who "don't pay income taxes."

The Bush tax cuts were sold as a tax cut for all Americans. But while a middle-class family could take their tax break and buy a new hood for their car at a salvage yard, the richest Americans could buy a new factory with their breaks. And the worst part is they didn't buy or build a factory, they kept their money or sent it overseas.

What if I told you about a government program that cuts the deficit by billions and already is covering millions of Americans while saving kids' lives? A program that will soon help millions Americans pay for insurance they need anyway with unexpected tax breaks funded by those who can afford it? A modest, fully funded compromise solution that will keep hundreds of thousands of Americans from going bankrupt?

You should say, "Sign me up."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jason-sattler/t...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957922 Aug 1, 2013
Let me know when this lying treasonous coxucking fraud gets here....

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
interests you the amount of enemy and S. Vietnam civilian dead remains unknown but it's well over one million.
The numbers of injured and maimed are astronomical___the US VA hospitals are still treating Vietnam vets after thirty five years. The enemy and civilian injured and maimed run well into the millions.
And for what?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957924 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
showin' some love for Limpbaugh?
that's really sweet. poor little dittohead won't stand for anyone taking shots at the guy who's picture you probably have on your bedroom ceiling.[shudder]
Like I said:

Every time you mention him, you make him more relevant, dumbass.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957925 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, in my poll of the Obamabots I know, and I know more than a few, my sister being one, and her husband, and all their friends, and the black motorcycle club I have a relationship with, and the black engineers I work with, and the black security officers that guard my building, and any black person I happen to meet and we just happen to begin to discuss something like politics, unanimously all of them think Carter was a fool. We disagree on many other things, but Carter being a fool is unanimously agreed to.
So, just who did those polsters call?
my poll?

rotflmao

you're a real hoot birther boy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957926 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The GOP Is Now Against Tax Breaks -- If They Help the Middle Class Buy Health Care
....Republican promises to "Lower your tax burden!" and "Increase your take-home pay!" suddenly become "Get everyone addicted to the sugar!" when tax breaks help middle-class Americans pay for health insurance.
This is why today's Republicans can't admit the real reason why they oppose Obamacare: The middle-class tax breaks in Obamacare are paid for almost entirely by taxes on the richest 2 percent of Americans and corporations.
Obamacare's subsidies are like another government program that subsidizes working families, which Republicans conceived and used to support: the earned income tax credit. But today's GOP is funded by billionaires who are jealous of the people on food stamps, and millionaires who get massive tax breaks and rant against the 47 percent of Americans who "don't pay income taxes."
The Bush tax cuts were sold as a tax cut for all Americans. But while a middle-class family could take their tax break and buy a new hood for their car at a salvage yard, the richest Americans could buy a new factory with their breaks. And the worst part is they didn't buy or build a factory, they kept their money or sent it overseas.
What if I told you about a government program that cuts the deficit by billions and already is covering millions of Americans while saving kids' lives? A program that will soon help millions Americans pay for insurance they need anyway with unexpected tax breaks funded by those who can afford it? A modest, fully funded compromise solution that will keep hundreds of thousands of Americans from going bankrupt?
So, why don't you tell us why all the Democrats oppose ObamaKare....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957927 Aug 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Jimma Cartier 'most trusted' is akin to making "Slick Willie" 'most loved'? Guess it depends on how far into the dictionary you care to peruse.....
Bill didn't make the list.

but our next POTUS did.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#957928 Aug 1, 2013
Even media can no longer ignore black violence: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/even-media-can-no-...

The Magic Negro's boys need some whuppin'.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957929 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said:
Every time you mention him, you make him more relevant, dumbass.
so you like get a stiffy?

i think your idea of relevant and my idea of relevant are miles apart. but if you need a few minutes to yourself i totally understand.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957930 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why don't you tell us why all the Democrats oppose ObamaKare....
another one of your 'polls'?

margin of error 100%?

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957931 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lying. He's already made up his mind. In fact, it was obvious what kind of president he likes in 1996 when he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation. Besides, the treasonous son of a bitch just met with Al Qaeda and he wants US forces to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with Al Qaeda.
McCain is a just another big brother big government RINO. He should actually belong to the party he supports.
Reagan wanted the Line Item Veto. I guess he was a Rino too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957932 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my poll?
rotflmao
Obama's approval rating is so low, Kenyans are now claiming he was born in the US.
LCN Llin

United States

#957933 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans hope to prevent American people from voting.
This tends to backfire.

Some Republicans seem abandoning the attempt to repeal Obamacare..
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957934 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Even media can no longer ignore black violence: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/even-media-can-no-...
The Magic Negro's boys need some whuppin'.
Black on Black and White on White Violence: An American Story

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/khary-lazarrewh...
LCN Llin

United States

#957935 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my poll?
rotflmao
Sad that republicans abandoned the birther movement as it discredited them as a party.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957936 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I hear the Magic Negro talk about how our medical records and other personal information won't be shared between Federal agencies and departments, I want to throw my shoe at him.
NSA, IRS, Obamacare....who in the hell does he think he's lying to? His dog?
"OMG OMG keeping records of illnesses, etc OMG OMG OMG"

You people get dumber every f*cking day of your miserable whiny little lives.

We improve our medical system by tracking certain medical conditions, treatments & outcomes. We track outbreaks & note when certain conditions increase or decrease among the population and search for causes.

All to help lower medical costs.

But hey, dumbass, run screaming through the streets like the little girl you are.
LCN Llin

United States

#957937 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan wanted the Line Item Veto. I guess he was a Rino too.
Reagan, Bush 41. Bush 43. Christie, all RINOs.

Tea Party is too good to be true.
LCN Llin

United States

#957938 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, in my poll of the Obamabots I know, and I know more than a few, my sister being one, and her husband, and all their friends, and the black motorcycle club I have a relationship with, and the black engineers I work with, and the black security officers that guard my building, and any black person I happen to meet and we just happen to begin to discuss something like politics, unanimously all of them think Carter was a fool. We disagree on many other things, but Carter being a fool is unanimously agreed to.
So, just who did those polsters call?
family fiction ... amusing
LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957939 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
another one of your 'polls'?
margin of error 100%?
Let's poll the Democrats in Congress and see how much they like ObamaKare, moron. If you recall, they don't want it anywhere near their little piece of heaven.
LCN Llin

United States

#957940 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"OMG OMG keeping records of illnesses, etc OMG OMG OMG"
You people get dumber every f*cking day of your miserable whiny little lives.
We improve our medical system by tracking certain medical conditions, treatments & outcomes. We track outbreaks & note when certain conditions increase or decrease among the population and search for causes.
All to help lower medical costs.
But hey, dumbass, run screaming through the streets like the little girl you are.
on the thread conservatives can pretend they are not in the welfare lines posting ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 71,272
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min wojar 182,181
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,363
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr Negras all 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?