Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251526 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#958228 Aug 1, 2013
I think Liberals/Democrats have a Weiner Problem!! The question does it Match Up to the Hype?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958229 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi little dutch boy!
DumbDave uses his finger.

You use your head.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958230 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dumbass Dave undoubtedly gives head.
Galt is fantasizing again.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958231 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftwingnuts never stop crying about the "rights" of the 'oppressed' minorities; They are embezzlers of the public trust, stealing in the night.
Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. and neither will you.

Hustontown, PA

#958232 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftwingnuts never stop crying about the "rights" of the 'oppressed' minorities; the right to suckle at the public teat, the right to help themselves to large chunks of someone else's paycheck and income, the right to an education or a job they are unqualified for at the expense of others who are qualified,...IOWs, they claim a right to trample the rights of others.
And all the while this is happening, individual rights as a whole are disappearing. We are taxed without representation, we are spied on in multiple and nefarious ways, we are manipulated like sheep at the stockyards into the chutes, we are lied to daily,....
Leftwingnuts want exclusive rights at the expense of others. They are embezzlers of the public trust, stealing in the night.
Stealing the night now. I have news, you are so far in the dark that I seriously doubt you will ever see the light.

What rights have you lost under Obama?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958233 Aug 1, 2013
Surely metaphor does not escape the well-read residents of Temaculer... um... Temecular... California somewhere... Couldn't have just called it Ohio or something...

Lapeer, MI

#958234 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you you're not smart enough to play with me. The rafters ring with the laughter of the others here as I dismember your corpse, put it back together, and dismember it again. But because you're a male you can't believe it. You just assume God has made a mistake of some kind and that sooner or later she'll notice and fix things by making you smarter than you are. But it's not going to happen. As long as you're here and I'm here you're going to remain my bitch. Now crawl out of that chair and bark like a Chihuahua. DO IT! WOOF!
There ARE prescription-strength anti-diarrheals, you know.

Taking one could give you a new lease on life.

And whiter teeth.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958235 Aug 1, 2013
Peace and safety, peace and safety. All I want is peace and safety... oh! And more money!

Hustontown, PA

#958236 Aug 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Another consideration is that in the wake of Clinton's impeachment the Dems were kneecapped. At least it seemed that way to me. During the run up to the war Bushco and his GOP Congress started the "if you're not for the war you're a coward/not a patriot etc." and the Dems were in such disarray they caved.
Bush sold the war to the people & then forced a vote right before the election. OMG there was that Mushroom Cloud Smoking Gun we were all told to worry about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958237 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... you're a 90 percenter, eh?
No, unfortunately.

Every cent of Galt's income is reported on a W-2 or 1099.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958238 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your noise is like a broken wiper blade on a long night trip.
One assumes it's raining as well? But, yes, I see the allusion; you must listen, helplessly, as the metal grinds a long, deep groove deep into your heart as you realize it's going to cost you $450 to fix the shredded glass. Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#958239 Aug 1, 2013
Did anyone really think that McCain/Palin had a shot at winning? What about Romney/Ryan? Here's an idea. Try getting better candidates who might actually win. Duh.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#958240 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Already done, sweetie, he drools whenever we discuss it. You know what? I saw him shoot the head off a grackle at 75 yards. I know it'll be dark, but I trust him not to miss too many times. He's Norwegian, and I'm a Dane but it's much the same thing. Want me to have him kill you too and put you at my feet on the boat? We can pretend you're Lassie.
No need of a collie when you've got a Great Dane.

Lapeer, MI

#958241 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of small men like you over-report their penis size and are therefore alone at the bar with their wallets and a vodka tonic.
90% of eunuchs like you wear their transplanted penis on their shoulders and therefore remain alone at the bar with their head-in-hands on Friday nights.

Different Strokes For Different Folks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958242 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Galt.
But when you relied to Carol's post, the meaning if your reply is logically in reference to that post to which you replied.
No, that is untrue when not specifically referenced.

Assumptions such as that have no basis in fact.

Half the post here do not respond to the original post.

Besides, Galt does not care for religious education and most certainly does not approve of taxpayer subsidies for same. That goes for Roman schools and other religions, as well as the born-again types. Also applies to any subsidies for home-schooling of any kind.

Do what you want, but pay for it yourself.

Lapeer, MI

#958243 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You should follow your own advice son.
I can tell you it would help immensely.... IMMENSELY!!!
A still tongue helps make a wise head.

But a still tongue for Yeah would ruin his Mouth Organ business.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958244 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have wet dreams, fool.
Someone is always raining on your silly parade.
lol! You're always the peeping tom!

Hustontown, PA

#958245 Aug 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Actually lunch cost me a few bucks. Helped make up lunches for meals on wheels for shut in seniors. My wife is delivering the meals as I post. Some of us provide, unlike you, one who has his hand out.
Peace
KMA
Unless your name is Galt, I wasn't talking to you & could care less what you mooched off of the senior center today.

Lapeer, MI

#958246 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you don't understand his name. You, at least, have something in common with another man.
I have been to the mountaintop and I have seen the Promised Land. It is burning with black mob Trayvons jumping atop taxis, smashing storefront windows, shooting white infants in the face and absconding with flat-screen TVs down the trashed avenues.....

Is that the Tenzing, mountain-climbing azzhole, you're talking about?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958247 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing the night now. I have news, you are so far in the dark that I seriously doubt you will ever see the light.
What rights have you lost under Obama?
The right to choose how to finance Galt's medical care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 192,252
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,986
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 99,895
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,144
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 1 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages