Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,621 - 879,640 of 1,099,292 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you forgot to mention one tiny little detail. Jesse Jackson was overheard on a hot mic to have said to another black leader sitting beside him that Obama should be neutered for "talking down" to black people.
So kudos to Obama for trying to get out the right message five years ago just as Bill Cosby tried in 2006 in front of the NAACP.
But there's a good reason no one has heard another peep out of either of them since.
Only now are more and more black men with influence expressing genuine outrage because blacks not addressing the real problems and saying what should have been said a long time ago.
Juan Williams is, perhaps, the most vocal since he wrote a book about just such outrage in 2006 after Cosby's speech. Juan also worked for Jesse Jackson and saw firsthand how these "so-called" black leaders are simply hucksters and literally blackmail corporations into giving them money to keep them from labeling them racists and destroying their businesses.
Cosby was ultimately ostracized from the black community.
The Grievance Industry does not want traitors - especially men who are their own color - messing up this good thing they've found.
Jesse Jackson was also caught telling racist jokes to black reporters. And he is asked to help Paula Deen through her 'troubles'.

Truth is so often stranger than fiction. Think about this: a jerk who never held a real job in his life aside from Affirmative Action handouts is now doing a roadshow about he's going to get America back working!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it all come out and let the chips fall where they may.
Why not
E-Mail your neighboring congressman Darrel Issa a better plan. Issa represents just about no one__and no one has ever heard of your US House Rep.

As I already posted___no one gives a fk except foxbots and loser anon forum trolls.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

BIg Bob Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Never spread 'em for free, carol. This is America, dammit
The only time I "spread 'em" is when I'm stuffing a turkey - which I'm going to name Big Bob this year.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not a doll but I'm used to your issue of sexism.
The only thing that DOES matter is this president refused to tell the American public why it happened, who gave the orders to do what and when - or not to do what and when, what he was doing the entire evening of the attack and who gave Susan Rice the order to start that lie about a video.
That is very important to most of us - especially the victims' families who were lied to by both the President and the Secretary of State at their loved ones' funerals.
You must not mind if you were lied to at your loved one's funeral by the leaders of the country.
weird.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Jackson was also caught telling racist jokes to black reporters. And he is asked to help Paula Deen through her 'troubles'.
Truth is so often stranger than fiction. Think about this: a jerk who never held a real job in his life aside from Affirmative Action handouts is now doing a roadshow about he's going to get America back working!!!
They are nothing but hucksters.

Juan Williams has exposed them as such even more than O'Reilly.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I "spread 'em" is when I'm stuffing a turkey - which I'm going to name Big Bob this year.
uninteresting. TMI.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol hard at work again to drive voters to the DemoKKKrat party.
By the way, you don't have a problem with states voting on issues such as abortion and gay marriage? Because that's where I stand and always have.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many politically conservative women who do not share your extreme religious beliefs are driven away from Republican candidates by the abortion issue.
That's a fact.
You are guilty of aiding and abetting the enemy.
Firing squad!
States right, Galt. States rights. That's all it's about.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to take a breather flapjaw. The fumes from you recliner must be affecting your brain cells. Go lie down.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one Congressman said on the Senate floor today, "There's a 'Gone Campaigning' sign outside the Oval Office."
He's back today to high five his peeps in the Democratic Party and made a big to do out of snubbing Republicans because they won't let him have his way. As usual. Reminds me of a 5-year-old.
If Congress is leaving town, won't the Magic Negro be busy making a whole slew of nominations again?

Hee, hee.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what Wimpy, my 7 year old grandson is more creative than you. "It's not my fault.", " I didn't know.", Hey, look over there.", "I didn't do it." are really getting old and they make you sound like a fawning teenaged groupie.
So now you deny that there was a recession. Wow Mighty Dumb, that's quite the stretch.

An adult admits when his actions cause problems.

Your party broke it & you run around like a 7 year old blaming everyone else for the effects.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are nothing but hucksters.
Juan Williams has exposed them as such even more than O'Reilly.
I do not always agree with Juan Williams but I enjoy listening to his commentaries.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Okay, okay, okay...I've done my chores and have a little more time to kill. So guess I'm back. Still pooped so don't expect miracles.
You know, Rand Paul makes a lot of sense to me.
Each of your posts is a historical miracle:-)
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing said it was something we did in Iran back in the 1950s to protect our best interests against Russia's influence.
But, personally, I think the strict sanctions on Iraq during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of children probably made them the most angry.
Lesley Stahl interviewed Madeleine Albright on '60 Minutes' back on May 12, 1996:
Lesley Stahl (speaking of U.S. sanctions against Iraq): We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.
...Seems Clinton may have not only started the housing market collapse but the plot for 9/11.
More people died in Iraq under Clinton than Bush - ironically.
Overthrowing the democratically elected government of Iran didn't have anything to do with Russian influence Carol, it had everything to do with putting in power a government friendly to western oil interests. The Shah was every bit the vicious dictator that Sadaam Hussein was who used his secret police the Savak to crush any opposition.
The sanctions against Iraq weren't Clinton's liar, they were UN sanctions put in place in 1990 under the George HW Bush administration. Those sanctions had nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11. The president who ignored warnings from the outgoing administration that Al Qaeda was a danger to this country and did nothing when it was reported that Bin Laden was going to strike in the US is totally to blame. That would be George W Bush.
You keep ignoring the fact that the housing market collapse was caused by unregulated mortgage brokers who purposely made bad loans so that they could sell them as equally unregulated mortgage backed securities backed up by credit default swaps. Why were these things unregulated? Because that's the way the GOP wanted it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>There's bickering in the conservative ranks-- like sarah palin telling karl rove where to saw off!:-D now John McCain thinks Hillary Clinton will be a better choice for President than rand paul in 2016.
McCain's opposition helps Rand Paul's candidacy.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you admit that Obama wants to tax assets, in addition to income?

I said no such thing. I was commenting on Dumbwaiter agreeing with your post and didn't pay that close attention to what you said.

Name any personal assets that the federal government taxes now that it didn't before Obama took office.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

BIg Bob Magee wrote:
Q: How many southerners does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A: Just one, but it takes the entire trailer park to run around in the wire wheel fast enough to get it lit.
How do you get a dozen unemployed yankees into a Volkswagon Beetle?

Tell them it's going to Houston.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
States right, Galt. States rights. That's all it's about.
"States right,..... States rights.
That's all it's about."

Jefferson Davis
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>E-Mail your neighboring congressman Darrel Issa a better plan. Issa represents just about no one__and no one has ever heard of your US House Rep.
As I already posted___no one gives a fk except foxbots and loser anon forum trolls.
Issa is Galt's Congressman.

Galt can see the adjacent district from his patio, a district now represented by some nobody who beat Mary Bono because of DemoKKKrat redistricting.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, not something you'll accept anyway son.
Sooner or later you'll read this.
There was an answer, finally. I responded to that answer.
Where's your answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Obama Is Reckless 49,419
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 177,274
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Eric 68,923
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min newpoly 1,901
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE