Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,581 - 879,600 of 1,100,630 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
BIg Bob Magee

Paris, France

#957646 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Nobody was home early today so I had to work overtime today.
I appreciate the job even if it's volunteer work but I'm pooped.
Never spread 'em for free, carol. This is America, dammit
LCN Llin

United States

#957647 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
World nut daily!!! Bwwwaaaaahhhhhh
might explain a few posts from the tea-flakes?
The history stuff is amazing,
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957648 Jul 31, 2013
BIg Bob Magee wrote:
Q: How can you tell the U.S. Marine at a Halloween party? A: He's the guy who shows up dressed like a clown with a gun.
Draft-dodger Ghost shows his stripes again.
Waxman

United States

#957649 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Nobody was home early today so I had to work overtime today.
I appreciate the job even if it's volunteer work but I'm pooped.
Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! And the cow jumped over the moon!!! Is that what you call sitting on your fat ass spouting hot air all day with a keyboard? Work?
LCN Llin

United States

#957650 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll become an actor next, kinda like reverse Reagan
type and post at the same time :-)
BIg Bob Magee

Paris, France

#957651 Jul 31, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: How can you tell who the poor pencil neck feminine liberal nerd is? A: He's the one that makes posts like you do.
Oh, um, yeah, boy you certainly though that one out didn't you. Kudos, my brother! What a wit! What a man. What a mind. Bob Jones U?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#957652 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see!
You have introduced reality into her life.
Time to see Woody Allen's new film
Good idea. Now try and break away from your Sponge Bob cartoons.
BIg Bob Magee

Paris, France

#957653 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it all come out and let the chips fall where they may.
Why not
You mean all four of the chips? Boy, penny-ante games you people play.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957654 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going anywhere just because of my personal beliefs on abortion and gay marriage?
Didn't think so.
Perhaps your time would be better spent on here spreading truth and light instead of criticizing those who are on your side.
Just sayin'.
Gotta go. I'm pooped.
Many politically conservative women who do not share your extreme religious beliefs are driven away from Republican candidates by the abortion issue.

That's a fact.

You are guilty of aiding and abetting the enemy.

Firing squad!
Waxman

United States

#957655 Jul 31, 2013
BIg Bob Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops, sorry, thought it was the Wampanaug Indian from Simsbury.
I'm Waxman. Moronic sockpuppet extraordinaire from Ct. And yes, I have a miniscule package! Feel better now?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#957656 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Another Obama "speech tour" is over so he's off on another five-star resort vacation to wind down so he can gear up for the next one.
When was the last time he stayed in Washington and worked? No one else is going anywhere. Most people are working several part-time jobs just to make ends meet because of the crappy economy and all the Obamacare uncertainties.
But he must be plum worn out trying not to think about it.
Oh the horror! The President is taking an August vacation like all presidents have. Congress is also leaving town stupid. The only people that are going to be there are your "paper pushers" like my son who'll be answering the phones and responding to letters from constituents.
He's spent less time away from Washington than George W who made 77 trips to Crawford at $226,072 per trip for a total of $17,407,544 so he could cut brush and ride his bicycle. He made his first trip four months after he took office. That's where he received his PDB that Bin Laden was going to strike the US. Did George get back to Washington to light fires under butts to get answers and prevent the attack? No, he stayed there for another five days and did nothing.
He was in Crawford when Katrina hit the Gulf Coast. Where was Obama during Sandy? At the White House in contact with the governors of the affected states making sure that the government was doing everything it could to help.
But go ahead keep reminding everybody on a daily basis what an ignorant twit you are.
LCN Llin

United States

#957657 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your comparison is Reagan was a two-term successful governor of one of the largest states in the union after he left the acting profession.
Obama was a community organizer who dreamed of becoming a celebrity president.
See the difference there?
The difference is that President Obama has been elected with a majority vote twice.

Don't stop Posting

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957658 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration has never even had a budget.
The debt will increase perpetually at 8 percent every year with no plan for that to ever end.
The economy is growing at only 2 percent, and most of that is growth in government, which is an expense on the economy and the reason the debt will increase at 8 percent every year.
The government is certain to collapse under this plan.
Coincidentally, while the Republicans controlled all the purse strings of government, the public debt increased only 3.5 trillion dollars during a war. Since, the Democrats have controlled the purse strings of government and have doubled that debt to the 17 trillion it is today.
You obviously don't know how the government funds itself. Here is a link to a document that explains it in detail:
http://usconstitution.com/
Please use this description of how the government is funded so you don't appear so ignorant when you make statements like the president borrows the money.
Didn't the 2010 Budget pass in April of 2009?

I'm asking because it would really be embarrassing for you to be caught in yet another lie today.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957659 Jul 31, 2013
Okay, okay, okay...I've done my chores and have a little more time to kill. So guess I'm back. Still pooped so don't expect miracles.

You know, Rand Paul makes a lot of sense to me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957660 Jul 31, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the horror! The President is taking an August vacation like all presidents have. Congress is also leaving town stupid. The only people that are going to be there are your "paper pushers" like my son who'll be answering the phones and responding to letters from constituents.
People like your son perform no useful function and should be terminated.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#957661 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once again, the majority of blacks and Hispanics are anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage."
And yet they still vote for Democrats over Republicans by sizable margins.
Wow.
What does that say about the Republican Party??
And Carol, you have been told a gazillion times that racism in the South was done by Whites, not just Democrats. When will you idiots ever get that. Nearly all in Congress from the South voted against the Civil Rights Act & Nearly all from outside the South voted for it. When you try to paste racism to just Democrats, you are either a liar or dumber than sh*t.
The 1960 racistís Democrats or the 21st century racistís Democrats!! The reason Blacks and Hispanics vote Democrat is simple keep them uneducated and offer Freebees or Welfare over Work and you have a Life Time Democratic Voter!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#957662 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going anywhere just because of my personal beliefs on abortion and gay marriage?
Didn't think so.
Perhaps your time would be better spent on here spreading truth and light instead of criticizing those who are on your side.
Just sayin'.
Gotta go. I'm pooped.
There's bickering in the conservative ranks-- like sarah palin telling karl rove where to saw off!:-D now John McCain thinks Hillary Clinton will be a better choice for President than rand paul in 2016.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957663 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, and they know that. That's why they never want to answer that question.

In other words, it was alright for the white guy to fund government in this manner but not the black guy? Oh wait, Republicans can tax the rap out of you & you bend over & smile but not a Democrat President?

I mean really, you have ranted about this for 10,000 GD posts as if Obama was funding the government by something different than was ever used before.

" OMG OMG MG How will Obama fund his government OMG OMG OMG"

And now we get your answer - "the same as every President".

Do you realize how pathetic that is?
Waxman

United States

#957664 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Okay, okay, okay...I've done my chores and have a little more time to kill. So guess I'm back. Still pooped so don't expect miracles.
You know, Rand Paul makes a lot of sense to me.
odd.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#957665 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marine Corps Col. George Bristol was in a key position in the U.S. Africa Command leadership.
But I'll cede your point and call him a "key player" or "key witness" in testifying to what actually happened.
The Pentagon told CBS News on July 5 that Bristol, the commander of the Joint Special Forces Task Force-Trans Sahara, could not testify because he was retired.
But the Marine Corps Times first reported two weeks ago that Bristol had not yet retired and was actually on active duty, preparing for retirement through the end of the month.
So hope that clears up any confusion on your part.
Doesn't matter... the Benghazi thing is stuck in reverse.

Listen up doll__there were two state department employees killed at the Benghazi mission, one was the US Ambassador to Libya and we are yet to learn what in the fk the guy was doing in Benghazi while most of his security team was 400 miles away in Tripoli.

If that question can't be answered___nothing else matters.

CIA operatives (soldiers of fortune) enter at their own risk, are very highly paid and also have other forms of compensation, stealing for instance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 3 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr danetoo 68,381
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••