Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,521 - 879,540 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! If Jackson wants to be an ass, that's up to him.
That's probably why he didn't get far in politics.
Just like the idiot Rev Wright.
...Obama's spiritual mentor...
Texas Tom Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at you, little worm. I could have you "banned" for threatening you are going to shoot someone. Since I know you're a gutless turd (and it amuses me to beat you down), I'll keep you around.
The Wolf doesnt HAVE kids (which you know), and they annoy me (unless properly cooked). You on the other hand are inedible; mainly because you are impossible to clean....
"Banned" huh? That's some mighty tough talk, pard'ner. But I'm sorta use to tough talk from little men (when I say 'little', well, you know what I mean.) Yes, I know "the wolf" doesn't have kids, I was just checkin' to see if you did. It is a tough shot though, those little hydro-encephalitic, walnut sized brain pans. It's kind of amazing we Yankees were able to win the civil war. Maybe it was because southerners never figured out that hiding behind a rail fence might not be the best source of cover? But here's the thing, coward, you just said one thing and did another. Never a good idea when the other guy is sooooooo much smarter than you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Enough of the dodgeball game.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Still, nobody on Earth has answered that question. If that question isn't answered, the government collapses.
The assets of Americans, the only possible source.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Enough of the dodgeball game.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Still, nobody on Earth has answered that question. If that question isn't answered, the government collapses.
People have answered son. Even I said the same place cons get their money.

But you refuse to budge.

And that's YOUR problem!
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, guess I can type and listen to the news at the same time.
Besides, break time's over.
So, anyway, there have been three plant explosions since the beginning of the year - the latest a propane plant in Orlando.
So if these are the only three explosions for a good long time, I'll believe they were caused by human error or just an accident.
But if there's just one more anytime soon, I'm going to think something more sinister is going on.
Weird.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The clearly stated goals of radical Islam is the reestablishment of a caliphate.
Probably something else you, Tenzing and LCN should read up on.
Odd.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sings like Al Green and looks like a younger Denzel Washington.
He missed his calling for sure.
Sure wasn't leadership.
Maybe he'll become an actor next, kinda like reverse Reagan
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
Good News for America !
Private sector job creation surged in July to 200,000 as small businesses and services led the way, according to the latest report from ADP and Moody's Analytics.
Economists surveyed by Reuters expected the report from ADP and Moody's Analytics to show the private sector created 180,000 jobs in July.
What great news! If I am not elected Mayor of New York City, things are looking up and not just in my special photos! I'll have my choice between a new job as a part-time sales clerk, bellhop or bus boy! Whoopee!

"Job growth is consistently good solid across industries," said Mark Zandi, chief economist with Moody's Analytics, which compiled the jobs report for ADP.

The healthy hiring suggests that the economy is handling tax cuts that took effect in January and federal spending cuts that began in March "more gracefully than I expected," Zandi said.

He noted that the drop in manufacturing jobs probably reflected cuts by defense contractors pinched by a tighter federal budget. A weak global economy has also hurt U.S. exporters.

The ADP report is derived from payroll data and tracks private employment. It does not report government hiring.
ADP's survey has diverged at times from the U.S. Labor Department's more comprehensive monthly jobs report. The department's employment report for July will be released Friday.

It's expected to show that the economy added 183,000 jobs in July after adding 195,000 in June, according to a survey of economists by FactSet.

"The picture for the US labor market seems to have improved in the past couple of months or so," Annalisa Piazza, an economist at Newedge Strategy, said in a research note.

ZANDI CAUTIONED THAT RECENT JOB GROWTH HAS COME DISPROPORTIONATELY IN LOWER-PAYING BUSINESSES SUCH AS RETAILERS, HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS.

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/...

If I add all my part time wages together Huma, the baby and I can go on an Obama-style vacation for a whole morning. Should we start with Africa or go right to the cape?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Just like with the George W Bush Administration , the Obama Administration budget can only be funded in two ways by either borrowing from foreign countries like Bush did with Communist China or raise the Government revenue stream with taxes and balancing our huge trade imbalances by placing import tariffs and heavy fines and penalties on U S Corporations that off-shore capital and labor. We import more in finished goods ( mostly from China and India thanks to Clinton and George W Bush granting China and India most favored nation status) than we export in raw materials like coal, and oil ).
Naturally, other countries would never retaliate against the US by placing import tariffs and heavy fines and penalties on our goods.

What a wonderful world!

By the way, we should stop all exports of oil and coal, which kill people in other countries.
Texas Tom Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In states with large deer populations, hunting is absolutely essential to prevent automobile accidents and property damage.
On the other hand - for the opposite must also be true - arming the deer to shoot drivers would be just as effective. Maybe we could have antler cams?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
Good News for America !
Private sector job creation surged in July to 200,000 as small businesses and services led the way, according to the latest report from ADP and Moody's Analytics.
Economists surveyed by Reuters expected the report from ADP and Moody's Analytics to show the private sector created 180,000 jobs in July.
1.7% is piss poor progress,'scuse my French.

It was worse the past two months.

We should have at least a 3% growth rate to even break even with the number of jobless.

Let's wait and see if it drops back down to 0.1% again before breaking out the champagne. Tay?
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Boehner was asked at a press briefing this morning about President Obama's series of speeches on the economy and the middle class--

"I'm not going to speak to what the president is doing or why he's doing it. If I had poll numbers as low as his, I'd probably be out doing the same thing, if I were him."

Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!

Congress is a national laughingstock.

The latest NBC/WSJ poll showed Obama with a 48% favorability rating, while the same poll showed Boehner with an 18% favorability rating.

Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Judy Garland - Over The Rainbow

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama is so stupid and so f*cked up that his policies, all of which are intended to transfer wealth from the rich to the poor, all have the opposite effect.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The clearly stated goals of radical Islam is the reestablishment of a caliphate.
Probably something else you, Tenzing and LCN should read up on.
The last caliphate was where dumbazz? What happened to it?

What happened to Islam for the following two centuries?

I'm surprised that your stupid azz can even spell the word much less understand what it means.

Have you ordered Zealot, by Reza Aslan yet?

It'll rock your world doll!

You should be grateful that Tenzing, LCN and a couple of others continue to acknowledge your posts.
Texas Tom Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd.
Odd and weird. Coincidentally those are the two words that pop into my mind each time I see your name, Wax Man. Get any girls yet with your car yet?
Texas Tom Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The assets of Americans, the only possible source.
Well, you got that right, pilgrim. You just spelled it wrong.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Just like with the George W Bush Administration , the Obama Administration budget can only be funded in two ways by either borrowing from foreign countries like Bush did with Communist China or raise the Government revenue stream with taxes and balancing our huge trade imbalances by placing import tariffs and heavy fines and penalties on U S Corporations that off-shore capital and labor. We import more in finished goods ( mostly from China and India thanks to Clinton and George W Bush granting China and India most favored nation status) than we export in raw materials like coal, and oil ).
The Obama administration has never even had a budget.

The debt will increase perpetually at 8 percent every year with no plan for that to ever end.
The economy is growing at only 2 percent, and most of that is growth in government, which is an expense on the economy and the reason the debt will increase at 8 percent every year.
The government is certain to collapse under this plan.

Coincidentally, while the Republicans controlled all the purse strings of government, the public debt increased only 3.5 trillion dollars during a war. Since, the Democrats have controlled the purse strings of government and have doubled that debt to the 17 trillion it is today.

You obviously don't know how the government funds itself. Here is a link to a document that explains it in detail:

http://usconstitution.com/

Please use this description of how the government is funded so you don't appear so ignorant when you make statements like the president borrows the money.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>People have answered son. Even I said the same place cons get their money.
But you refuse to budge.
And that's YOUR problem!
There has never been an answer to this question, other than the most recent post I just responded to.

What do you think of their response?
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
1.7% is piss poor progress,'scuse my French.
It was worse the past two months.
We should have at least a 3% growth rate to even break even with the number of jobless.
Let's wait and see if it drops back down to 0.1% again before breaking out the champagne. Tay?
weird and odd.
Texas Tom Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Ohhh give me land lots of land and the starry skies above,
Don't fence me in
Put your panties on your head and swing across the room on vines
But don't fence me in

No matter what the hour or the weather
I can make you come with just a feather
What a girl, little Pearl, a breath of heather

It's a shame she's only 12 but it's Texas after all
soooo
Don't fence me in!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE