Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957902 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,, there are a number of flaws in your thinking (cough, cough,)'human society' ain't all it's cracked up to be and in any event,'human society' and 'civilization' is an obvious redundancy. That is, of course, unless you differentiate between the two in some way? Now as for the 'fraud' part, takes one to know one, huckster. If, by your post, you mean to imply that you are either representative of or in some way complicit in civilization, I'm pretty sure - and this last election proves it - you aren't. Rather you're a part of the failure of human society. Majority rules you know.
Perhaps you should take some time to improve your ability to read and comprehend the written English language.
You ... thesis ...(I hate to use that word to reference anything you write) assumes a comparison and contrast argument.
Read it again, dumbass. Then, take a goddam writing course.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957903 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
often humorous without intent as when you wander into history without your armour.
But we love your stuff anyhow
It really, really sounds like you want to start teaching that history lesson.

Let's start with Ho Chi Minh going to Paris and asking the French to come back to Vietnam to force the Chinese army out.

Take it from there.
LCN Llin

United States

#957904 Aug 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said they weren't Muslim, said they were nationalistic and not the result of India or the Philippines interfering with Arab Muslim countries. That's the point don't you remember?
There may be a few more Muslims in a few more countries than her grasp acknowledges.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#957905 Aug 1, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Just because bush almost got hit by a shoe, you want to repeat that scene on obama?
<quoted text> Obamacare is real and is coming .
Try making sense before you die. It is a worthy goal.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957906 Aug 1, 2013
Just so I don't forget when the other lying frauds arrive today...

http://vickigoestowashington.com/2011/11/soro...

I need these reminders every now and then.
I remember Alzheimer's used to be funny. I just can't remember why.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957907 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should pay attention to the polls that show Americans think Bush was a better president than Obama?
I know that has to make people like you want to puke.
Jimmy Carter named most trusted U.S. politician in new poll

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/jimmy-car...

i know that has to make people like you want to puke.

and btw....Bush didn't make the list.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957908 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
History
and
Geography
It really, really, really sounds like you want to start teaching that history lesson.

Let's start with Ho Chi Minh going to Paris and asking the French to come back to Vietnam to force the Chinese army out after the monitored the removal of the Japanese army and refused to leave.

Take it from there, fraud.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957909 Aug 1, 2013
Rush Limbaugh’s Long, Slow March to Irrelevance

....It’s worth nothing, however, that the dynamics putting pressure on right-wing talk radio reflect the same demographic shifts that have some Republicans concerned about their long-term viability as a national party unless they reach out beyond their base. In addition, compliant fellow travelers in the conservative media establishment may now recognize that they can’t simply dismiss the problems with right-wing talk—and Rush in particular—as a liberal wish list. Yes, Rush Limbaugh is a giant in the business. But his business is shrinking.

“Rush Limbaugh's contract will never be renewed at that kind of money again—if he gets another contract,” says Del Colliano.“There are no people coming up. Gen X doesn't care about it. Gen Y absolutely is way beyond it. Even if Rush didn’t open his big mouth [over Fluke], he still would be in trouble because the demographics are so old that you can’t sell them to the advertisers. It's over ... I think the talk-show hosts know it, too.”

“People at the top of broadcasting aren’t dumb,” concludes Bloomquist.“They can hear the rapids leading to the waterfall ahead.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957910 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be a few more Muslims in a few more countries than her grasp acknowledges.
I'll buy that.
On 9/11(2001) the Islamist Terrorist Empire stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border, and terrorists came from every muslim country in between.
When Bush removed Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, he split that Terrorist Empire in half and isolated the terrorist states of Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia.
Also, he cut the land bridge between the main source of Islamist jihadists for the jihad and prevented them from going directly to Afghanistan overland.

... and you claim to know something about history. LOL.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957911 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another blog as a source....

I'm wondering what questions were in that poll. I don't know anyone who thinks Carter was anything but a fool, and that includes the Obamabots I know. They're quick to agree on that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957912 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh’s Long, Slow March to Irrelevance
....It’s worth nothing, however, that the dynamics putting pressure on right-wing talk radio reflect the same demographic shifts that have some Republicans concerned about their long-term viability as a national party unless they reach out beyond their base. In addition, compliant fellow travelers in the conservative media establishment may now recognize that they can’t simply dismiss the problems with right-wing talk—and Rush in particular—as a liberal wish list. Yes, Rush Limbaugh is a giant in the business. But his business is shrinking.
“Rush Limbaugh's contract will never be renewed at that kind of money again—if he gets another contract,” says Del Colliano.“There are no people coming up. Gen X doesn't care about it. Gen Y absolutely is way beyond it. Even if Rush didn’t open his big mouth [over Fluke], he still would be in trouble because the demographics are so old that you can’t sell them to the advertisers. It's over ... I think the talk-show hosts know it, too.”
“People at the top of broadcasting aren’t dumb,” concludes Bloomquist.“They can hear the rapids leading to the waterfall ahead.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
Every time you mention him, you make him more relevant, dumbass.
mr owl

Norman, OK

#957914 Aug 1, 2013
Oh goodie!

"Carney Identifies Which Scandals Obama Thinks Are Phony: Benghazi And IRS"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957915 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another blog as a source....
I'm wondering what questions were in that poll. I don't know anyone who thinks Carter was anything but a fool, and that includes the Obamabots I know. They're quick to agree on that.
Reader’s Digest Trust Poll: The 100 Most Trusted People in America

Reader's Digest teamed up with research firm The Wagner Group to poll over 1,000 Americans and discover which individuals and the ideals they represent have earned our confidence.

Read more: http://www.rd.com/slideshows/readers-digest-t...

did i mention Obama made the list and Bush didn't?

and Mr.'my opinion is my source' probably shouldn't complain when someone actually uses a source. no wait....maybe you should.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#957916 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimma Cartier 'most trusted' is akin to making "Slick Willie" 'most loved'? Guess it depends on how far into the dictionary you care to peruse.....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957917 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you mention him, you make him more relevant, dumbass.
showin' some love for Limpbaugh?

that's really sweet. poor little dittohead won't stand for anyone taking shots at the guy who's picture you probably have on your bedroom ceiling.[shudder]

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957918 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader’s Digest Trust Poll: The 100 Most Trusted People in America
Reader's Digest teamed up with research firm The Wagner Group to poll over 1,000 Americans and discover which individuals and the ideals they represent have earned our confidence.
Read more: http://www.rd.com/slideshows/readers-digest-t...
did i mention Obama made the list and Bush didn't?
and Mr.'my opinion is my source' probably shouldn't complain when someone actually uses a source. no wait....maybe you should.
Like I said, in my poll of the Obamabots I know, and I know more than a few, my sister being one, and her husband, and all their friends, and the black motorcycle club I have a relationship with, and the black engineers I work with, and the black security officers that guard my building, and any black person I happen to meet and we just happen to begin to discuss something like politics, unanimously all of them think Carter was a fool. We disagree on many other things, but Carter being a fool is unanimously agreed to.
So, just who did those polsters call?
mr owl

Norman, OK

#957919 Aug 1, 2013
Only law enforcement folks should have access to guns...so says the Liberal...

"New Jersey police officer indicted with first-degree murder in Gambrills road rage killing"

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_re...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957920 Aug 1, 2013
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957921 Aug 1, 2013
The GOP Is Now Against Tax Breaks -- If They Help the Middle Class Buy Health Care

....Republican promises to "Lower your tax burden!" and "Increase your take-home pay!" suddenly become "Get everyone addicted to the sugar!" when tax breaks help middle-class Americans pay for health insurance.

This is why today's Republicans can't admit the real reason why they oppose Obamacare: The middle-class tax breaks in Obamacare are paid for almost entirely by taxes on the richest 2 percent of Americans and corporations.

Obamacare's subsidies are like another government program that subsidizes working families, which Republicans conceived and used to support: the earned income tax credit. But today's GOP is funded by billionaires who are jealous of the people on food stamps, and millionaires who get massive tax breaks and rant against the 47 percent of Americans who "don't pay income taxes."

The Bush tax cuts were sold as a tax cut for all Americans. But while a middle-class family could take their tax break and buy a new hood for their car at a salvage yard, the richest Americans could buy a new factory with their breaks. And the worst part is they didn't buy or build a factory, they kept their money or sent it overseas.

What if I told you about a government program that cuts the deficit by billions and already is covering millions of Americans while saving kids' lives? A program that will soon help millions Americans pay for insurance they need anyway with unexpected tax breaks funded by those who can afford it? A modest, fully funded compromise solution that will keep hundreds of thousands of Americans from going bankrupt?

You should say, "Sign me up."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jason-sattler/t...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957922 Aug 1, 2013
Let me know when this lying treasonous coxucking fraud gets here....

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
interests you the amount of enemy and S. Vietnam civilian dead remains unknown but it's well over one million.
The numbers of injured and maimed are astronomical___the US VA hospitals are still treating Vietnam vets after thirty five years. The enemy and civilian injured and maimed run well into the millions.
And for what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min AGW sheep 51,549
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr swedenforever 54,547
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Stella 185,098
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Non _cents 5,079
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,964
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM