Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#957720 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not a doll but I'm used to your issue of sexism.
The only thing that DOES matter is this president refused to tell the American public why it happened, who gave the orders to do what and when - or not to do what and when, what he was doing the entire evening of the attack and who gave Susan Rice the order to start that lie about a video.
That is very important to most of us - especially the victims' families who were lied to by both the President and the Secretary of State at their loved ones' funerals.
You must not mind if you were lied to at your loved one's funeral by the leaders of the country.
Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
interests you the amount of enemy and S. Vietnam civilian dead remains unknown but it's well over one million.

The numbers of injured and maimed are astronomical___the US VA hospitals are still treating Vietnam vets after thirty five years. The enemy and civilian injured and maimed run well into the millions.

And for what?
LCN Llin

United States

#957721 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain's opposition helps Rand Paul's candidacy.
Brutus's opposition did not help Caesar's candidacy

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957722 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are those links showing where Snopes & Factcheck were found to be wrong? Shown to be biased?
Here's the post you pretended wasn't here:

Just for grins.....

http://vickigoestowashington.com/2011/11/soro...

Yup. You can trust Snopes.

Now, how do you explain this blatant lie by Snopes?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957723 Jul 31, 2013
Hawaii is hoping to take the burden off its welfare system by saying aloha to its 17,000 homeless residents.

The state will offer one-way tickets home to any eligible homeless person to anywhere in the continental United States.

Hawaii has allotted $100,000 for a three year trial run of the so-called 'return-to-home' program, which could also even offer participants beds on cruise ships bound for their homes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957725 Jul 31, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a vacation you goddamned liar, it was a state visit. Maybe you'd just like to cede Africa and it's strategic resources to the Chinese.
You're an idiot Galt!
How about butting out and allowing the Africans to manage their own affairs?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#957726 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa is Galt's Congressman.
Galt can see the adjacent district from his patio, a district now represented by some nobody who beat Mary Bono because of DemoKKKrat redistricting.
Figures.

The guy is still looking to hang the IRS on the WH no matter what the facts are.

The problem is he put that noose around his own neck! Way to go Issa!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#957727 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooner or later you'll read this.
There was an answer, finally. I responded to that answer.
Where's your answer?
I already posted one even though I wasn't asked at the time since you insisted someone do so.

Clearly you didn't read or comprehend it.

But there's nothing unusual about that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957728 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no such thing. I was commenting on Dumbwaiter agreeing with your post and didn't pay that close attention to what you said.
Name any personal assets that the federal government taxes now that it didn't before Obama took office.
You were running away from the question again.

Here it is again:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

... I do believe I see a dust trail behind you now. How about you answer that question.

Then, tell us about those lies pointed out to you on Snopes.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#957729 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
But, unlike liberals who blame Bush for everything, I don't blame Clinton. I blame Saddam Hussein for the sanctions that were imposed by his invasion of Kuwait and the thousands that he killed there and in Iraq. And I blame al-Qaeda for 9/11.
Liberals hate to put the blame where it belongs.
Really Carol? In one post you blame Clinton for the Iraq sanctions and now you deny that.
Here's from your post#956515
But, personally, I think the strict sanctions on Iraq during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of children probably made them the most angry.
Here's from your post#956533
The disasters of BushCo? What about the thousands of children who died in Iraq under Clinton's sanctions. Don't you think he should be held accountable for 9/11 and the ensuing wars if you want to blame someone?
So first you blame him then you don't and then you do?
Do you actually know what the hell you're talking about?
Yes we liberals do blame Al Qaeda for attacking the US but we also blame Bush for ignoring the warnings he was given.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957731 Jul 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
interests you the amount of enemy and S. Vietnam civilian dead remains unknown but it's well over one million.
The numbers of injured and maimed are astronomical___the US VA hospitals are still treating Vietnam vets after thirty five years. The enemy and civilian injured and maimed run well into the millions.
And for what?
For nothing, sadly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957732 Jul 31, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a vacation you goddamned liar, it was a state visit. Maybe you'd just like to cede Africa and it's strategic resources to the Chinese.
You're an idiot Galt!
All of Obama's vacations are "state visits". Obama doesn't have any function in government other than to read prepared scripts from a teleprompter and sign executive orders Vallerie Jarrett writes when she orders him to do so.
Every other head of state in the world knows this. Haven't you noticed that Obama is every other head of state's bitch? That's because they know when they're talking to him, they're talking to someone who doesn't have any authority in government. He's just a prop.
In fact, every day Obama is in the White House is a vacation for him.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#957733 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky gives a pretty good description of what a community organizer does. But, that only applies to people and places actively attempting to overthrow the existing governmenbt and institute a Marxist communist regime.
Is that what Obama is doing?
lol! And cons liked the idea so much, they updated the techniques by writing their own book!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957735 Jul 31, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Carol? In one post you blame Clinton for the Iraq sanctions and now you deny that.
Here's from your post#956515
But, personally, I think the strict sanctions on Iraq during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of children probably made them the most angry.
Here's from your post#956533
The disasters of BushCo? What about the thousands of children who died in Iraq under Clinton's sanctions. Don't you think he should be held accountable for 9/11 and the ensuing wars if you want to blame someone?
So first you blame him then you don't and then you do?
Do you actually know what the hell you're talking about?
Yes we liberals do blame Al Qaeda for attacking the US but we also blame Bush for ignoring the warnings he was given.
You don't think Saddam stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam and giving Iraqis garbage for food and expired worthless pharmaceuticals while he used the money he stole to rebuild his infrastructure for war and purchase weapons systems made them mad?

Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
LCN Llin

United States

#957737 Jul 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And cons liked the idea so much, they updated the techniques by writing their own book!
Fun activity that keeps them on threads and out of power
mr frank

Chicago, IL

#957738 Jul 31, 2013
Nigeria state security form is out,call:08167603261
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#957742 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Saddam stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam and giving Iraqis garbage for food and expired worthless pharmaceuticals while he used the money he stole to rebuild his infrastructure for war and purchase weapons systems made them mad?
Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
So... how many civilians did bushie boy outright kill son?

And are you claiming there's no waste since bushie boy's 'victory?'
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#957743 Jul 31, 2013
Hey, DB Writer, have you noticed there's another thread about Obama?
Why don't you enlighten everyone on that thread and help get the party started?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957744 Jul 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
And for what?
So, you're another person who claims to have two tours of nam. Hey, why not say three?

If you want, we can review the system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam. How about it? Let's get some of those old lies going again.

Vietnam was just one of the many proxy wars of the Cold War. We could have made the decision to run away every time the communists showed up, until we are alone in the world and they are on our door step, which was the strategy they were employing.

It seems you need an education about how the US became involved in Vietnam.
Shall we begin?
You tell us when you'd make the decision to run away because the communists show up somewhere.

Let's start with Ho Chi Minh asking the Soviet Union to help him in the civil war he started.
If you want, we can step further back and review how Ho Chi Minh went to Paris and asked the French to return to Vietnam to force the Chinese army to leave after they monitored the removal of the Japanese army.
A good starting point is when Ho Chi Minh put Vietnam into the Cold War, though.

1955 Soviet Union petitions the UN to separate Vietnam into two countries, a heavily militarized communist north and an unmilitarized south. Immediately after the UN separates Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist occupied territories there to stage insurgencies in South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh increases his "influence" in South Vietnam by slipping into villages at night and murdering all elected officials.
South Vietnam asks the US for help.
The US becomes involved in Vietnam.

Shall we continue your education?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957745 Jul 31, 2013
Wintergirl wrote:
I barely have enough time for this thread.
There's people like others here there, too, I'd guess.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957746 Jul 31, 2013
Wintergirl wrote:
Otherwise, I'd love to.)))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min suspected Ferrerman 98,872
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Homo Erectus 49,309
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min scirocco 71,190
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 182,038
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 6 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News