Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957672 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the link of your choice.
I gave you the name of the government official, you dumbass.
How about you take that name, use the subject, search, and you will see a plethora of links to read. You won't be reading just one biased to one side. You will see all links. That's how you read both sides of the story.
Or, you can just copy the quote I gave you in the search box and it will put a link with that exact quote first in your search.
Just like a Democrat. Expecting everyone else to do everything for you.
So you have no link you want to post.

Just as I thought.

Did you figure out what a "card" was yet. Too funny there, Dumbwaiter.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#957673 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
World nut daily!!! Bwwwaaaaahhhhhh
Take your pick, stoned lady:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/jul/3...

http://www.examiner.com/article/chattanooga-p...

And here's another one for good measure:

NY -Daily News - Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word:'We've gone backwards in the world': http://tinyurl.com/k28zfbu

Hustontown, PA

#957674 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link to the busts:
http://www.factcheck.org/
http://www.snopes.com/
In the case you referenced, the linc uses a subject giving a subjective statement about themself as "proof".
This is the second most common "proof" on Snopes and Factcheck. The most common "proof" on those sites comes from some "senior official" or "high level associate" or something like that who may or may not exist.
Here's a rule of thumb. Any time you see Democrats use the buzz words "urban legend" to disprove something, you should believe it's true.
Where are those links showing where Snopes & Factcheck were found to be wrong? Shown to be biased?
Waxman

United States

#957675 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of it as a healthy and vigorous tug-of-war to determine the best way to save the country from Obamacare.
But like families who play games at picnics, they're still family at the end of the day.
Phantasmagoric.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957676 Jul 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter... the Benghazi thing is stuck in reverse.
Listen up doll__there were two state department employees killed at the Benghazi mission, one was the US Ambassador to Libya and we are yet to learn what in the fk the guy was doing in Benghazi while most of his security team was 400 miles away in Tripoli.
If that question can't be answered___nothing else matters.
CIA operatives (soldiers of fortune) enter at their own risk, are very highly paid and also have other forms of compensation, stealing for instance.
First of all, I'm not a doll but I'm used to your issue of sexism.

The only thing that DOES matter is this president refused to tell the American public why it happened, who gave the orders to do what and when - or not to do what and when, what he was doing the entire evening of the attack and who gave Susan Rice the order to start that lie about a video.

That is very important to most of us - especially the victims' families who were lied to by both the President and the Secretary of State at their loved ones' funerals.

You must not mind if you were lied to at your loved one's funeral by the leaders of the country.

Orlando, FL

#957677 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has changed the GDP calculation to make the economy look better than it is.
Fun with numbers.
The unemployed and underemployed are celebrating the good news in the street.
Ironic, huh? Who would have ever dreamed we'd become a nation celebrating the unemployed and underemployed when the GDP is still in the sewer?

Only in a liberal nation.

God help us.

Lapeer, MI

#957678 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you forgot to mention one tiny little detail. Jesse Jackson was overheard on a hot mic to have said to another black leader sitting beside him that Obama should be neutered for "talking down" to black people.
So kudos to Obama for trying to get out the right message five years ago just as Bill Cosby tried in 2006 in front of the NAACP.
But there's a good reason no one has heard another peep out of either of them since.
Only now are more and more black men with influence expressing genuine outrage because blacks not addressing the real problems and saying what should have been said a long time ago.
Juan Williams is, perhaps, the most vocal since he wrote a book about just such outrage in 2006 after Cosby's speech. Juan also worked for Jesse Jackson and saw firsthand how these "so-called" black leaders are simply hucksters and literally blackmail corporations into giving them money to keep them from labeling them racists and destroying their businesses.
Cosby was ultimately ostracized from the black community.
The Grievance Industry does not want traitors - especially men who are their own color - messing up this good thing they've found.
Jesse Jackson was also caught telling racist jokes to black reporters. And he is asked to help Paula Deen through her 'troubles'.

Truth is so often stranger than fiction. Think about this: a jerk who never held a real job in his life aside from Affirmative Action handouts is now doing a roadshow about he's going to get America back working!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#957679 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it all come out and let the chips fall where they may.
Why not
E-Mail your neighboring congressman Darrel Issa a better plan. Issa represents just about no one__and no one has ever heard of your US House Rep.

As I already posted___no one gives a fk except foxbots and loser anon forum trolls.

Orlando, FL

#957680 Jul 31, 2013
BIg Bob Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Never spread 'em for free, carol. This is America, dammit
The only time I "spread 'em" is when I'm stuffing a turkey - which I'm going to name Big Bob this year.
Waxman

United States

#957681 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not a doll but I'm used to your issue of sexism.
The only thing that DOES matter is this president refused to tell the American public why it happened, who gave the orders to do what and when - or not to do what and when, what he was doing the entire evening of the attack and who gave Susan Rice the order to start that lie about a video.
That is very important to most of us - especially the victims' families who were lied to by both the President and the Secretary of State at their loved ones' funerals.
You must not mind if you were lied to at your loved one's funeral by the leaders of the country.
weird.

Orlando, FL

#957682 Jul 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Jackson was also caught telling racist jokes to black reporters. And he is asked to help Paula Deen through her 'troubles'.
Truth is so often stranger than fiction. Think about this: a jerk who never held a real job in his life aside from Affirmative Action handouts is now doing a roadshow about he's going to get America back working!!!
They are nothing but hucksters.

Juan Williams has exposed them as such even more than O'Reilly.
Waxman

United States

#957683 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I "spread 'em" is when I'm stuffing a turkey - which I'm going to name Big Bob this year.
uninteresting. TMI.

Orlando, FL

#957684 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol hard at work again to drive voters to the DemoKKKrat party.
By the way, you don't have a problem with states voting on issues such as abortion and gay marriage? Because that's where I stand and always have.

Orlando, FL

#957685 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many politically conservative women who do not share your extreme religious beliefs are driven away from Republican candidates by the abortion issue.
That's a fact.
You are guilty of aiding and abetting the enemy.
Firing squad!
States right, Galt. States rights. That's all it's about.
Waxman

United States

#957686 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to take a breather flapjaw. The fumes from you recliner must be affecting your brain cells. Go lie down.

Lapeer, MI

#957687 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one Congressman said on the Senate floor today, "There's a 'Gone Campaigning' sign outside the Oval Office."
He's back today to high five his peeps in the Democratic Party and made a big to do out of snubbing Republicans because they won't let him have his way. As usual. Reminds me of a 5-year-old.
If Congress is leaving town, won't the Magic Negro be busy making a whole slew of nominations again?

Hee, hee.

Hustontown, PA

#957688 Jul 31, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what Wimpy, my 7 year old grandson is more creative than you. "It's not my fault.", " I didn't know.", Hey, look over there.", "I didn't do it." are really getting old and they make you sound like a fawning teenaged groupie.
So now you deny that there was a recession. Wow Mighty Dumb, that's quite the stretch.

An adult admits when his actions cause problems.

Your party broke it & you run around like a 7 year old blaming everyone else for the effects.

Lapeer, MI

#957689 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are nothing but hucksters.
Juan Williams has exposed them as such even more than O'Reilly.
I do not always agree with Juan Williams but I enjoy listening to his commentaries.
LCN Llin

United States

#957690 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Okay, okay, okay...I've done my chores and have a little more time to kill. So guess I'm back. Still pooped so don't expect miracles.
You know, Rand Paul makes a lot of sense to me.
Each of your posts is a historical miracle:-)
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#957691 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing said it was something we did in Iran back in the 1950s to protect our best interests against Russia's influence.
But, personally, I think the strict sanctions on Iraq during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of children probably made them the most angry.
Lesley Stahl interviewed Madeleine Albright on '60 Minutes' back on May 12, 1996:
Lesley Stahl (speaking of U.S. sanctions against Iraq): We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.
...Seems Clinton may have not only started the housing market collapse but the plot for 9/11.
More people died in Iraq under Clinton than Bush - ironically.
Overthrowing the democratically elected government of Iran didn't have anything to do with Russian influence Carol, it had everything to do with putting in power a government friendly to western oil interests. The Shah was every bit the vicious dictator that Sadaam Hussein was who used his secret police the Savak to crush any opposition.
The sanctions against Iraq weren't Clinton's liar, they were UN sanctions put in place in 1990 under the George HW Bush administration. Those sanctions had nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11. The president who ignored warnings from the outgoing administration that Al Qaeda was a danger to this country and did nothing when it was reported that Bin Laden was going to strike in the US is totally to blame. That would be George W Bush.
You keep ignoring the fact that the housing market collapse was caused by unregulated mortgage brokers who purposely made bad loans so that they could sell them as equally unregulated mortgage backed securities backed up by credit default swaps. Why were these things unregulated? Because that's the way the GOP wanted it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 181,877
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min PEllen 98,855
Amy 12-22 5 min RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min scirocco 68,891
Abby 12-22 8 min RACE 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Eric 71,120
amy 12-21 44 min RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:38 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:38PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 16
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?