Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,301 - 879,320 of 1,100,451 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
LCN Llin

United States

#957343 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he certainly effed up his life! Wonder if he regrets it? Same with Snowden. Assange is still in the Ecuadorian embassy? Snowden is still in the Moscow airport!
What fools
Bush in support of Obama on this!

NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview.

Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.

Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said. He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957344 Jul 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Fenris your post reminded me why we need Voter ID! When my dad was a live he voted Republican after he died he vote Democrat!!
. I have news. You father only wanted you to think he was dead to get away from your sorry excuse of a son.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#957345 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
white punks rioting!!!
Just when you thought that the surfing crowd was generally a laid back one, a riot broke out in Huntington Beach, Calif., Sunday evening following the close of the Vans U.S. Open of Surfing contest. And there’s video showing the chaos.
It took local law enforcement officials a few hours to put the riot down, according to KTLA-TV.
“The unrest occurred while officers were attempting to disperse crowds following the close of the Vans U.S. Open of Surfing,” the report notes.
Lt. Mitchell O’Brien told KTLA5.com the Huntington Beach Police Department was forced to request backup from other law-enforcement agencies.
“The area was declared an unlawful assembly and police moved in to make arrests,” a Huntington Beach Police Department press release notes.
One witness said the unrest led to property damage, including several overturned portable toilets and damaged police cruisers.
Officers dispersed crowds with pepper spray, the witness said.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/29/se...
the epidemic of white violence must be stopped!!! we can't have white punks rioting in the streets of America!! we need to lock all of them up and throw away the key!!
and btw..... white punks are the leading cause of vandalism in the country. and rape. and assaults. and....well damn, they're the leading cause of every crime!!
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
still waiting for an explanation for the 9 to 1 DUI stat. are all you white folks alcoholics or something??
This is quite newsworthy. If it was in a black community, it would be..well, Wednesday.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#957346 Jul 31, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doubles down on low-ball Keystone jobs claim despite fact-check criticism
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/30/ob...
Republicans and FoxNews are either stupid or treasonous when they think that the United States should depend on Canada to create new jobs for Americans. Republicans have lost the old American belief in self-reliance.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957347 Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is just demostrates just how the White Pseudo Liberals in California along with the Black & Hispanics in California behave & think which the Blacks are no differnet in that Pseudo Liberal Utopia of California which the blacks proved that when the Rodney King verdict was issued.
Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness

what is wrong with you people!? you'd think that parents who are overly concerned with abortion would at least make the effort to teach their children, after they are born of course, that their whiteness is not a license to commit acts of civil disobedience!
LCN Llin

United States

#957348 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Has anyone noticed the post numbers haven't gone any higher in a long time?
Guess there isn't enough for 7 digits.
Good morning everyone.
Good Morning!

Martin Luther King, Jr. evolving political beliefs an interesting subject for research.

Did not see Martin Luther King, Jr.'s children at the 2012 republican convention.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957349 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no clue do you?
Except for Spain (a member of the "coalition of the willing") you list nationalist terrorism having nothing to do with the Middle East. Remember, we (me) were talking about interfering with Middle Eastern affairs?
One of the countries I listed was Sweden.

In 2010, a bombing in Stockholm was described as an act of terrorism.

Taimour Abdulwahab al-Abdaly was suspected of the first suicide attack linked to Islamic terrorism in the Nordic countries.

Another country I listed was India.

Since 2010, India has lost 1,120 innocent lives in 60 ‘Islamic’ terrorist attacks. Between January of 2004 and March of 2007, the death toll in India from all terrorist attacks has been 3,674.

Just one more. The Philippines.

Most terrorism in the Philippines is conducted by Islamic terrorist groups. Since January 2000, radical Islamist groups and Islamist separatist forces in the Philippines have carried out over 40 major bombings against civilians and civilian property.

Look it up. If you don't believe me.

Shall I look up the attacks linked to Islamic terrorism in the other countries that were listed?

Again, what did any of these countries do to interfere with Middle Eastern affairs?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957351 Jul 31, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>This is quite newsworthy. If it was in a black community, it would be..well, Wednesday.
so can you steer us to the video of blacks rioting after the Zimmerman verdict?

i thought not.

Hustontown, PA

#957352 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one example that came up:
“The vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.
The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout:'They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.'”
So, it's routine for this to happen in Palm Beach County. It came as a shock to see it happen in St Lucie County.
I'd suggest you actually look into these things before you run your ignorant mouth about something you haven't got a clue about.
How about we look at Philadelphia?
How about we just discount all votes from precincts that have more than 100% turnout?
Your problem here is that you don't know what a
"card" is.

When you find that out, let me know & you wont be such a dumbass.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957353 Jul 31, 2013
U.S. Open of Surfing Turns Into Riot

Burt Etheredge, a store employee of the HB Easyrider Shop, the store that was looted, had this to say to NBC Los Angeles:

“We were all huddled inside the building and we had the lights off because all the people were up here mobbing around, and I was inside and I saw them tearing down the stop sign,” he said.“As soon as that stop sign came down, I knew that stop sign was coming through the window. And sure enough, two seconds later, it did.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

OMG looting! bikes no less!

only white people would loot bikes.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#957354 Jul 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans and FoxNews are either stupid or treasonous when they think that the United States should depend on Canada to create new jobs for Americans. Republicans have lost the old American belief in self-reliance.
Hey, at this point beggars can't be choosers. When you have the president and the Senate doing everything they can to enlarge the dependent class, we, the earning class, have to take jobs wherever they come from. Self-reliance has morphed into white-reliance.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#957355 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>. I have news. You father only wanted you to think he was dead to get away from your sorry excuse of a son.
Davy how's your Lawn Mower business going? is the wife still on your Health care coverage?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957356 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text> Republicans and FoxNews are either stupid or treasonous when they think that the United States should depend on Canada to create new jobs for Americans. Republicans have lost the old American belief in self-reliance.
You seem to forget Fox News isn't protecting those in power because they have a vested interest in their success because they're the ones who put them there by any means necessary.

When Fox News stops looking out for the folks and starts looking out for those in power and who have power over us, then I will join you in hating Fox News too.

That's the job of the liberal media too - looking out for the folks - not putting halos over their selected and chosen president on the front covers of magazines and hailing him as their - and our - savior.

Even lying about and smearing his Democratic opponent, Hillary, to ensure their success in getting who THEY chose to be president.

Too close to history where other people were also on the wrong side of it.

If you know what I mean.
LCN Llin

United States

#957357 Jul 31, 2013
F*x mislead Romney campaign and may have cost him the election?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#957358 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
The conviction of Army private Bradley Manning on espionage charges Tuesday makes it increasingly likely that the United States will prosecute WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange as a co-conspirator, according to his attorney and civil liberties groups.
Judge Denise Lind, an Army colonel, found Manning guilty of several violations of the Espionage Act, and he could face life in prison. Press freedom advocates said the verdict adds to their alarm that the Obama administration’s aggressive pursuit of leakers will discourage whistleblowers from providing critical information on military and intelligence matters.
No what Obama and the Pseudo Liberal Democrats were hoping for was that Bradley Manning would have been found Guilty of the most serious charge and what they were hoping for which was aiding the enemy which would have meant if Bradley Manning would have been found guilty of that charge of aiding the enemy that would have meant then Julian Assange was a co-conspirator too along with others that posted the information released by Bradley Manning including the Left Wing News Media here in US as co-conspirators which they were up in arms yesterday when they realized that if the ruling did find Bradley Manning Guilty that charge which would have meant that MSNBC and other News Networks would have been prosecuted & considered as co-conspirators under the rulig of aiding the enemy too by releasing the information to the Public which they said the Judge Col. Lind seen that and is why she ruled the way she did besides she said that Military Prosecutors couldnt prove that was Bradley Manning's intent aiding the enemy behind releasing the documents to get into the enemy possession as Military Prosecutors were suggesting but more of a whistle blower of Federal Governmet abuse.

Bradley Manning acquitted of aiding the enemy for giving secrets to WikiLeaks

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57596093/...

Bradley Manning acquitted of most serious charge, convicted of others

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957359 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem here is that you don't know what a
"card" is.
When you find that out, let me know & you wont be such a dumbass.
A person has to show up at the polling for a vote card to be cast, dumbass.
Traditionally, a vote card identified how many votes the person casting the card represented. Here, it is just one vote per vote card.
You saw the proof of over 100% turnout, dupe.

Now, let's get back to the issue of Democrats programming voting machines to steal votes.

Hustontown, PA

#957360 Jul 31, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, at this point beggars can't be choosers. When you have the president and the Senate doing everything they can to enlarge the dependent class, we, the earning class, have to take jobs wherever they come from. Self-reliance has morphed into white-reliance.
Another right whnier running from the effects of the Bush recession by trying to blame Obama.

Come one Mighty Dumb Builder, man up, admit your party's immense failure under Bush, Boehner, McConnell, Hassert, Cantor & Ryan.

Hustontown, PA

#957361 Jul 31, 2013
This is for Dumbwaiter. Look, more false stories for you to keep posting over & over.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fra...
Anthony W

New York, NY

#957362 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZOcAywD9u0EXX
what is wrong with you people!? you'd think that parents who are overly concerned with abortion would at least make the effort to teach their children, after they are born of course, that their whiteness is not a license to commit acts of civil disobedience!
I'm not proud. They have a lot of catching up to do with the everyday violence in black communities, which we Democrats are so proud of. We deal with it of course, by calling anyone a racist if they talk about it.

Welcome to the new normal: Large-scale black mob violence is busting out in Philadelphia, Chicago, Utica, Jacksonville, St. Louis, Wilmington (Delaware), Greenville (South Carolina), Grand Rapids, Peoria, Springfield (Ohio), Newark, Boston and Brooklyn.
Police say they are baffled. Others say it is a regular meteorological event:“Large crowds and fights are not uncommon in the city in the warm weather,” said the ABC affiliate in Philadelphia.

The latest example of the new normal took place Tuesday in Philadelphia: 200 black people on the streets of the downtown financial district: fighting, vandalizing, rampaging, refusing to disperse, tossing bottles at police. It began at 4 p.m. and took police 90 minutes to restore order.

At the epicenter of the violence, an employee of Wendy’s said no one was surprised.

“It usually happens when the weather breaks,” Lakia Garrick told the local Fox affiliate.“They come in here and go crazy. It was really expected.”

Fourteen black people were arrested and charged with misdemeanors.

The riot came less than a month after the political and media establishment of Philadelphia rose up in outrage at an article in Philadelphia Magazine called “Being White in Philly.”

The article documented how racial violence was an every day fact of life in the City of Brotherly Love; and how most white people were afraid to talk about it because they were afraid of being called a racist.

Or as the Philadelphia Inquirer put it: The article was seen as “dwelling on negative experiences that whites had with blacks that often fit into racial stereotypes.”

Mayor Nutter asked the city’s Human Relations Commission to investigate the author and the magazine.

Perhaps they could call Brandon Jones as a witness. Temple University hired Jones to get to the bottom of these large scale violent events in Philadelphia two years ago. He explained the widespread black mob violence in the area to Diverse Issues in Higher Education:“He understands the high energy level of youths and the need ‘to blow off some steam.’”

Meanwhile, the television stations in Philadelphia are being extra vigilant to ban from their message boards any Philadelphia Magazine-style comments attributing the violence to race. That is why George says his comments were removed from the ABC news site:
“I am honored that the uneducated censor that monitors this board removed my previous post. Since when is it against ‘Posting
Policy’ to request people not jump to conclusions when there is a large fight in the city? Tsk Tsk, honesty certainly is not anything you are acquainted with. You must be a Philly School graduate.

Anyway, I grew up in the city & there were MANY HOT days & nights and we NEVER started or were involved in fights with 200 people or 10 people. I imagine in the words of Michael Vick,‘It is a cultural thing’.”

Glenn noticed the same thing:“They wiped out pretty much the whole first wave of comments. No grace for stating the obvious.”

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957363 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. Open of Surfing Turns Into Riot
Burt Etheredge, a store employee of the HB Easyrider Shop, the store that was looted, had this to say to NBC Los Angeles:
“We were all huddled inside the building and we had the lights off because all the people were up here mobbing around, and I was inside and I saw them tearing down the stop sign,” he said.“As soon as that stop sign came down, I knew that stop sign was coming through the window. And sure enough, two seconds later, it did.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
OMG looting! bikes no less!
only white people would loot bikes.
Sounds like hodads to me.
Who do you think a hodad would vote for? Definitely not someone who says things like "get a job" and "you're a fraud".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 177,405
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min danetoo 68,376
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 49,532
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 32 min Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 1 hr tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 1 hr Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info