Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#957449 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Tenzing said.
I tried to remind him time and time again that we rescued Kuwaitis from Saddam's thugs who were raping and pillaging anything that moved there and provided training and arms to help the Afghanis after the Russian invasion to run them off. There was no Russian 9/11 or anything.
But he still thinks we made them real mad for protecting our best interests against Russia's influence in the 50s by maneuvering the Shah into power.
He also keeps forgetting about the strict sanctions during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of Iraqi children through starvation after Saddam invaded Kuwait
But I don't blame Clinton. I blame Saddam.
That's the difference between you and me. You blame Bush instead of the bad guys.
Iraq had a good case against Kuwait 's aggression in stealing from Iraqi oil fields and when Iraq tried to get a fair hearing in the U N the George H W Bush Administration unfairly supported Kuwait (a monarchy and regional ally) over Iraq (an independent republic). The Founding Fathers would have flipped over the decision of Bush 43 to choose to favor a monarch over a democracy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957450 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Discredited? Really?
Where is your source for this Lucie County?
I get it, you only demand sources not provide them. Silly me. To think you actually had anything reliable to back up the crap you post.
But hey, I tale this opportunity to provide another source:
"According to Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections Kathy Dent,Cards are pages, ballots are the full ballot consisting of both pages."
http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2012/11/10/up...
At least this guy had the balls to admit when he was wrong. Unlike you.
But just for the fun of making you look stupider yet:
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
The Reagan Coalition. I know how you EWhiners love Reagan.
Even Reagan's spirit says you are a liar.
Now what?
I gave you the name of the government official, you dumbass.
How about you take that name, use the subject, search, and you will see a plethora of links to read. You won't be reading just one biased to one side. You will see all links. That's how you read both sides of the story.
Or, you can just copy the quote I gave you in the search box and it will put a link with that exact quote first in your search.

Just like a Democrat. Expecting everyone else to do everything for you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#957451 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to remind him time and time again that we rescued Kuwaitis from Saddam's thugs who were raping and pillaging anything that moved there and provided training and arms to help the Afghanis after the Russian invasion to run them off. There was no Russian 9/11 or anything.
But he still thinks we made them real mad for protecting our best interests against Russia's influence in the 50s by maneuvering the Shah into power.
He also keeps forgetting about the strict sanctions during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of Iraqi children through starvation after Saddam invaded Kuwait
That's the difference between you and me. You blame Bush instead of the bad guys.
So why didn't bushi boy invade N Korea as part of his Axis of Terror?

They're starving their people.

They have strict sanctions.

What other excuse are you looking for?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#957452 Jul 31, 2013
DEVIOUS ELECTION PLOT BYPASSES CONSTITUTION
Strategy takes 36 states out of voting decision

The National Popular Vote effort, which could see only 14 states those with the largest populations decide the presidency for voters in all 50 states, is fully partnered with a George Soros-funded election group

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/devious-election-p...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957453 Jul 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, and he could more easily removed for not doing his job , even crowing that he doesn't want to do his job if it helps the President make the country better off.
With a parliamentary system, there would be no President, probably a good thing.

The Prime Minister is generally only removed when he loses the support of his own party.
PhagSince1680

Meriden, CT

#957454 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
lily loves pure propaganda.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957455 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing is correct. It was a coup to eliminate a democratically elected Mossadeiah (not sure on spelling) we placed the dictator Shah Reza Pahlavi in power. That was the beginning. But you know that already I hope.
It was President Obama who finally publicly acknowledged this event in history.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957456 Jul 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Iraq had a good case against Kuwait 's aggression in stealing from Iraqi oil fields and when Iraq tried to get a fair hearing in the U N the George H W Bush Administration unfairly supported Kuwait (a monarchy and regional ally) over Iraq (an independent republic). The Founding Fathers would have flipped over the decision of Bush 43 to choose to favor a monarch over a democracy.
Kuwait used to belong to Iraq, Bush double crossed Sadaam Hussein by first claiming to look the other way on the invasion.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957457 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
It is the evangelical Christians who want to turn this liberal country into a theocracy.
You want to control how people dress, what time they can take a walk outside, whether women have rights to their own bodies... You might like living in Pakistan
That's just an outright ridiculous statement, Lily. A large bloc of your so-called "evangelicals" are black and Hispanic Democrats.

Of all the just plain ridiculous things you've posted, I do believe this tops them all.

But go ahead and tell us you're absolutely okay with a Muslim country and Sharia Law.
LCN Llin

United States

#957458 Jul 31, 2013
World Nut Daily,:-)

"Aliens built the New York Subway"
American Lady wrote:
DEVIOUS ELECTION PLOT BYPASSES CONSTITUTION
Strategy takes 36 states out of voting decision
The National Popular Vote effort, which could see only 14 states those with the largest populations decide the presidency for voters in all 50 states, is fully partnered with a George Soros-funded election group
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/devious-election-p...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957459 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You even use rumors & lies to defend your rumors & lies.
"CLAIM: Snopes.com is 'owned by a flaming liberal' with a partisan bias.
First off, it's clear that whoever wrote this piece made it up as they went along. Anyone who has spent even a few minutes browsing Snopes.com knows that the website is owned by two people, not one. They are husband and wife David and Barbara Mikkelson of southern California. This is stated on the website and has been common knowledge for quite some time.
Second, the charge of partisanship is laid without evidence. At no time have the Mikkelsons publicly stated a political preference or affiliation, or expressed support for any particular party or candidate.
Moreover, Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen, and as such cannot vote in U.S. elections or contribute to political campaigns. In a statement to FactCheck.org , David Mikkelson said his "sole involvement in politics" is voting on election day. In 2000 he registered as a Republican, documents provided to FactCheck.org show, and in 2008 Mikkelson didn't declare a party affiliation at all. Says Mikkelson: "I've never joined a party, worked for a campaign, or donated money to a candidate" (source: FactCheck.org ).
Anyone who claims proof to the contrary needs to come out with it.
A NOTE ON GEORGE SOROS: A later variant of this rumor alleges, without evidence, that Snopes.com is owned and/or financed by liberal philanthropist and hedge fund tycoon George Soros. This is false. The website is entirely self-supporting through advertising sales. "
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/internet/a/s...
The Snopes website clearly states the ownership of the site - a husband & wife team. The wife is a Canadian & the husband last registered as aRepublican. Now he lists no party on his registration.
They have never supported any candidate on their site.
You are caught again in yet another lie..
Does your employer know how GD stupid you are?
Factcheck.
It's been busted as many times as Snopes.

In this case, it uses a subject giving a subjective statement about themself as "proof".

This is the second most common "proof" on Snopes and Factcheck. The most common "proof" on those sites comes from some "senior official" or "high level associate" or something like that who may or may not exist.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957460 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Honor killing Red Neck style
sadly
C*sey A*thony- Orlando, Florida
Good one

Orlando, FL

#957461 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Tenzing is correct. It was a coup to eliminate a democratically elected Mossadeiah (not sure on spelling) we placed the dictator Shah Reza Pahlavi in power. That was the beginning. But you know that already I hope.
It was President Obama who finally publicly acknowledged this event in history.
Yeah? And so? That was more than a half century ago.

What about rescuing the Kuwaitis and helping the Afghanis run off a Russian invasion?

What about global terrorism?

Are these facts just inconvenient truths to you and Tenzing?

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957462 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you take that name, use the subject, search, and you will see a plethora of links to read. You won't be reading just one biased to one side. You will see all links. That's how you read both sides of the story.
Or, you can just copy the quote I gave you in the search box and it will put a link with that exact quote first in your search.
Where is that link????

Oh that's right, you don't need to provide links. Noooooooooo.

You just demand links & then lie about those links. " OMG OMG that source is evil OMG OMG" " OMG OMG George Soros"

I provided links.

One from the reagan coalition that called you a liar.

Orlando, FL

#957463 Jul 31, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You are a real piece of work. You don't understand how someone can abuse an animal, but you're ok with tearing a baby limb from limb in an abortion. Whata Country...
Think there's going to be a new sociology term, "liberal dilemma syndrome".

Future sociologists will define it as "liberals stuck between a rock and a hard place".

Orlando, FL

#957464 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
President Obama is a centrist; may be more rightist than Clinton
Oh, my heavens...

Nevermind what I said about your last ridiculous statement topping them all. This one's it.
LCN Llin

United States

#957465 Jul 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're not a Gen. McAuliffe...
Congrats on Second World War history
LCN Llin

United States

#957466 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? And so? That was more than a half century ago.
What about rescuing the Kuwaitis and helping the Afghanis run off a Russian invasion?
What about global terrorism?
Are these facts just inconvenient truths to you and Tenzing?
Quote- "Yeah? And so? That was more than a half century ago..."

William Howard Taft was Gov. of the Philippine before he was President of the United States from 1909 to 1913 :-)

a bit more than a half century ago.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957467 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That official said this:

"The vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%)."

The problem os hat you are too GD stupid to know what a "cards" is.

Then you lied about what a "card" is.

But notice how you posted this without a link? I would think such a link demander like you would certainly post his own links. Right?

Orlando, FL

#957468 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably the more likely scenario. Liberals will politically correct themselves right smack dab into submission.
After finding themselves in submission to Sharia Law, liberals will call conservative women who don't politely wear a burka anti-Muslim.

It could happen. Look where we are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are snowmobiles a problem in your neighbor hood ? 25 min hands on AR 2
Amy 11-22 49 min dollars 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,590
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 180,733
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 702
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cheftell 68,777
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Roxie Darling 4,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:42 pm PST

NFL12:42PM