Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957351 Jul 31, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>This is quite newsworthy. If it was in a black community, it would be..well, Wednesday.
so can you steer us to the video of blacks rioting after the Zimmerman verdict?

i thought not.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957352 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one example that came up:
“The vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.
The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout:'They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.'”
So, it's routine for this to happen in Palm Beach County. It came as a shock to see it happen in St Lucie County.
I'd suggest you actually look into these things before you run your ignorant mouth about something you haven't got a clue about.
How about we look at Philadelphia?
How about we just discount all votes from precincts that have more than 100% turnout?
Your problem here is that you don't know what a
"card" is.

When you find that out, let me know & you wont be such a dumbass.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#957353 Jul 31, 2013
U.S. Open of Surfing Turns Into Riot

Burt Etheredge, a store employee of the HB Easyrider Shop, the store that was looted, had this to say to NBC Los Angeles:

“We were all huddled inside the building and we had the lights off because all the people were up here mobbing around, and I was inside and I saw them tearing down the stop sign,” he said.“As soon as that stop sign came down, I knew that stop sign was coming through the window. And sure enough, two seconds later, it did.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

OMG looting! bikes no less!

only white people would loot bikes.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#957354 Jul 31, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans and FoxNews are either stupid or treasonous when they think that the United States should depend on Canada to create new jobs for Americans. Republicans have lost the old American belief in self-reliance.
Hey, at this point beggars can't be choosers. When you have the president and the Senate doing everything they can to enlarge the dependent class, we, the earning class, have to take jobs wherever they come from. Self-reliance has morphed into white-reliance.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#957355 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>. I have news. You father only wanted you to think he was dead to get away from your sorry excuse of a son.
Davy how's your Lawn Mower business going? is the wife still on your Health care coverage?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957356 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text> Republicans and FoxNews are either stupid or treasonous when they think that the United States should depend on Canada to create new jobs for Americans. Republicans have lost the old American belief in self-reliance.
You seem to forget Fox News isn't protecting those in power because they have a vested interest in their success because they're the ones who put them there by any means necessary.

When Fox News stops looking out for the folks and starts looking out for those in power and who have power over us, then I will join you in hating Fox News too.

That's the job of the liberal media too - looking out for the folks - not putting halos over their selected and chosen president on the front covers of magazines and hailing him as their - and our - savior.

Even lying about and smearing his Democratic opponent, Hillary, to ensure their success in getting who THEY chose to be president.

Too close to history where other people were also on the wrong side of it.

If you know what I mean.
LCN Llin

United States

#957357 Jul 31, 2013
F*x mislead Romney campaign and may have cost him the election?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#957358 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
The conviction of Army private Bradley Manning on espionage charges Tuesday makes it increasingly likely that the United States will prosecute WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange as a co-conspirator, according to his attorney and civil liberties groups.
Judge Denise Lind, an Army colonel, found Manning guilty of several violations of the Espionage Act, and he could face life in prison. Press freedom advocates said the verdict adds to their alarm that the Obama administration’s aggressive pursuit of leakers will discourage whistleblowers from providing critical information on military and intelligence matters.
No what Obama and the Pseudo Liberal Democrats were hoping for was that Bradley Manning would have been found Guilty of the most serious charge and what they were hoping for which was aiding the enemy which would have meant if Bradley Manning would have been found guilty of that charge of aiding the enemy that would have meant then Julian Assange was a co-conspirator too along with others that posted the information released by Bradley Manning including the Left Wing News Media here in US as co-conspirators which they were up in arms yesterday when they realized that if the ruling did find Bradley Manning Guilty that charge which would have meant that MSNBC and other News Networks would have been prosecuted & considered as co-conspirators under the rulig of aiding the enemy too by releasing the information to the Public which they said the Judge Col. Lind seen that and is why she ruled the way she did besides she said that Military Prosecutors couldnt prove that was Bradley Manning's intent aiding the enemy behind releasing the documents to get into the enemy possession as Military Prosecutors were suggesting but more of a whistle blower of Federal Governmet abuse.

Bradley Manning acquitted of aiding the enemy for giving secrets to WikiLeaks

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57596093/...

Bradley Manning acquitted of most serious charge, convicted of others

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957359 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem here is that you don't know what a
"card" is.
When you find that out, let me know & you wont be such a dumbass.
A person has to show up at the polling for a vote card to be cast, dumbass.
Traditionally, a vote card identified how many votes the person casting the card represented. Here, it is just one vote per vote card.
You saw the proof of over 100% turnout, dupe.

Now, let's get back to the issue of Democrats programming voting machines to steal votes.

Hustontown, PA

#957360 Jul 31, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, at this point beggars can't be choosers. When you have the president and the Senate doing everything they can to enlarge the dependent class, we, the earning class, have to take jobs wherever they come from. Self-reliance has morphed into white-reliance.
Another right whnier running from the effects of the Bush recession by trying to blame Obama.

Come one Mighty Dumb Builder, man up, admit your party's immense failure under Bush, Boehner, McConnell, Hassert, Cantor & Ryan.

Hustontown, PA

#957361 Jul 31, 2013
This is for Dumbwaiter. Look, more false stories for you to keep posting over & over.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fra...
Anthony W

New York, NY

#957362 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZOcAywD9u0EXX
what is wrong with you people!? you'd think that parents who are overly concerned with abortion would at least make the effort to teach their children, after they are born of course, that their whiteness is not a license to commit acts of civil disobedience!
I'm not proud. They have a lot of catching up to do with the everyday violence in black communities, which we Democrats are so proud of. We deal with it of course, by calling anyone a racist if they talk about it.

Welcome to the new normal: Large-scale black mob violence is busting out in Philadelphia, Chicago, Utica, Jacksonville, St. Louis, Wilmington (Delaware), Greenville (South Carolina), Grand Rapids, Peoria, Springfield (Ohio), Newark, Boston and Brooklyn.
Police say they are baffled. Others say it is a regular meteorological event:“Large crowds and fights are not uncommon in the city in the warm weather,” said the ABC affiliate in Philadelphia.

The latest example of the new normal took place Tuesday in Philadelphia: 200 black people on the streets of the downtown financial district: fighting, vandalizing, rampaging, refusing to disperse, tossing bottles at police. It began at 4 p.m. and took police 90 minutes to restore order.

At the epicenter of the violence, an employee of Wendy’s said no one was surprised.

“It usually happens when the weather breaks,” Lakia Garrick told the local Fox affiliate.“They come in here and go crazy. It was really expected.”

Fourteen black people were arrested and charged with misdemeanors.

The riot came less than a month after the political and media establishment of Philadelphia rose up in outrage at an article in Philadelphia Magazine called “Being White in Philly.”

The article documented how racial violence was an every day fact of life in the City of Brotherly Love; and how most white people were afraid to talk about it because they were afraid of being called a racist.

Or as the Philadelphia Inquirer put it: The article was seen as “dwelling on negative experiences that whites had with blacks that often fit into racial stereotypes.”

Mayor Nutter asked the city’s Human Relations Commission to investigate the author and the magazine.

Perhaps they could call Brandon Jones as a witness. Temple University hired Jones to get to the bottom of these large scale violent events in Philadelphia two years ago. He explained the widespread black mob violence in the area to Diverse Issues in Higher Education:“He understands the high energy level of youths and the need ‘to blow off some steam.’”

Meanwhile, the television stations in Philadelphia are being extra vigilant to ban from their message boards any Philadelphia Magazine-style comments attributing the violence to race. That is why George says his comments were removed from the ABC news site:
“I am honored that the uneducated censor that monitors this board removed my previous post. Since when is it against ‘Posting
Policy’ to request people not jump to conclusions when there is a large fight in the city? Tsk Tsk, honesty certainly is not anything you are acquainted with. You must be a Philly School graduate.

Anyway, I grew up in the city & there were MANY HOT days & nights and we NEVER started or were involved in fights with 200 people or 10 people. I imagine in the words of Michael Vick,‘It is a cultural thing’.”

Glenn noticed the same thing:“They wiped out pretty much the whole first wave of comments. No grace for stating the obvious.”

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957363 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. Open of Surfing Turns Into Riot
Burt Etheredge, a store employee of the HB Easyrider Shop, the store that was looted, had this to say to NBC Los Angeles:
“We were all huddled inside the building and we had the lights off because all the people were up here mobbing around, and I was inside and I saw them tearing down the stop sign,” he said.“As soon as that stop sign came down, I knew that stop sign was coming through the window. And sure enough, two seconds later, it did.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
OMG looting! bikes no less!
only white people would loot bikes.
Sounds like hodads to me.
Who do you think a hodad would vote for? Definitely not someone who says things like "get a job" and "you're a fraud".
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957365 Jul 31, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to agree with you on anything, but he DID kill a dog (the how's & why's are sketchy). If it had been my family member, I would have shot him in the face with a shotgun.....
I think that's one topic we can all agree on. I'll never understand how anyone can abuse an animal. But then again I dont understand killing deer for sport either.

Huckabees son got away with it because his father was the governor. He doesn't look too normal, also got caught trying to bring a gun on a plane somewhere

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957366 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another right whnier running from the effects of the Bush recession by trying to blame Obama.
Come one Mighty Dumb Builder, man up, admit your party's immense failure under Bush, Boehner, McConnell, Hassert, Cantor & Ryan.
spam
clueless
disagree

The recession was caused by the Democrats' Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years (fuck you) of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
The reason the Democrats supported the war in Iraq was because the Republicans were stupid enough to give them no effective oversight of their ludicrous CRA program, which ultimately collapsed our economy.
Today, Obama's "recovery" is putting 5 people into poverty for every 1 person it allows gainful employment for.

Now, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#957367 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Any state passing a voter photo ID law.
You have zero statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
These people have IDs, just not photo IDs.
But hey your party's policies are so anti-American & so inane that you have to resort to cheating to win elections, by denying people their constitutional right to vote.
Funny how you right whiners only bring up the Constitution when it is convenient but piss on it when it comes to gay marriage & the right to vote.
The only objections to voter ID are from those who would commit fraud.

Hustontown, PA

#957368 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A person has to show up at the polling for a vote card to be cast, dumbass.
Traditionally, a vote card identified how many votes the person casting the card represented. Here, it is just one vote per vote card.
You saw the proof of over 100% turnout, dupe.
Now, let's get back to the issue of Democrats programming voting machines to steal votes.
See. I KNEW you were dumbass.

A "card" in that county is a ballot page. Since there were two pages in this election, each vote would mean two cards possible.

You not only did not know this but then you outright lied & try to say it was " one vote - one card".

Once again I have proved you not only to be ignorant but also a liar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957369 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
This is for Dumbwaiter. Look, more false stories for you to keep posting over & over.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fra...
Come on, stupid. Snopes is owned by George Soros and has been discredited so many times, only the most ignorant and/or stupid people still reference it.

Got something with some credibility?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957370 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama caused World War I (1914 to 1918)
What a pseudo liberal democrat!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#957371 Jul 31, 2013
Sweden, India and the Philippines have been victims of terrorism by radical Islamist groups.

In Thailand, nine Buddhists were killed by Islamic jihadists and randomly kill Buddhists, school teachers, Buddhist priests, Muslims who work for institutions in southern Thailand, and members of the armed forces.

Tenzing, what did these countries do to interfere with Middle Eastern affairs - seeing that Islamic terrorism has occurred in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Southeast Asia, South Asia - and not just North America?

Do you suppose radical Islamists might just desire a global Islamic state?

That's what I think anyway - and probably most of these other countries.

What say you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Mandela 68,515
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Scrutiny 178,110
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago