Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,962)

Showing posts 879,221 - 879,240 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
$55,000 a year to someone who "earns" $800,000 a year is chump change. Chump.
The only OB/GYNs who make that kind of money are those who perform assembly line abortions.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict.
"Don't talk to us like we ignunt"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It was Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George H W Bush and George W Bush push for racially segregated , oppressive policies towards African-Africans --keep them confined to urban ghettos, cut off funding to city and state programs that help the poor, push them into drugs and dependency, keep them poor, desperate ,and locked up in jails by attaching to minor drug offenses heavy prison sentence penalties.
It's a tough world when you're a gangsta.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Goldwater, voted against the Civil Right Act of 1964
So what?

Bad legislation.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Grey Ghost, you figured out how to copy & paste test into a translation website?
Very impressive for a Democrat.
lol! for a foreigner like you, next to impossible... without superior help!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dong!! Be a good chinaman, and get your fat face back in the kitchen where it can do some good!! Ginger chicken tonight!!
You take same loaf as last night and you like it! I make special just for picky eaters cons like you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doubles down on low-ball Keystone jobs claim despite fact-check criticism
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/30/ob...
I didn't realize how much foreigners like fart news!

No wonder they have such high ratings overseas!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Although Robert F. Kennedy authorized the FBI to wiretap MLK's telephones and extensively put King under surveillance, it was discovered eventually King was not affiliated with the Communist Party.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2...

RFK, however, did negotiate the safe passage of the Freedom Riders from the First Baptist Church to Jackson, Mississippi, where they were arrested and offered to bail them out, although they refused.

Then RFK was reluctant to protect and advance the Freedom Riders due to a concern that international publicity of race riots would tarnish the President heading into international negotiations and this reluctance alienated many of the Civil Rights leaders at the time who perceived him as intolerant and narrow minded.

It was RFK who sent U.S. Marshals to Oxford, Mississippi, to enforce a federal court order allowing the admittance of the first African American student, James Meredith, to the University of Mississippi.

But it sounds more like a love/hate affair between King and the Kennedys, so it was a surprise that someone suggested King voted for him.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
$55,000 a year to someone who "earns" $800,000 a year is chump change. Chump.
And when numerous and frivolous lawsuits are awarded vast amounts of money, we end up paying for them.

Hospitals pass on the costs of their outrageous insurance to us too.

Chump yourself.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when numerous and frivolous lawsuits are awarded vast amounts of money, we end up paying for them.
Hospitals pass on the costs of their outrageous insurance to us too.
Chump yourself.
lol! Right. That was the con health care plan after all....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, Donger; I'm going to have a word with Mr Chiu!!
You are in some hot won ton soup, my chubby little chinaman....
You no good! Bad little doggie! Bad little doggie!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Apparently, Coretta Scott King was scared her husband would be killed in jail and called an advisor to Kennedy because she had heard he previously tried to release King from jail.

Eventually, word got to Kennedy who promptly called Mrs. King.

Mrs. King was so pleased, she told Martin Luther King, Sr.(MLK's father) who then announced Kennedy's "concern" was enough to make him leave the Republican party and vote for Kennedy.

This helped shift the African American vote in Kennedy's favor.

From all accounts, Martin Luther King, Jr., remained bi-partisan.

Nixon's press secretary didn't want him to get involved and blocked any calls about the situation.

If Nixon and his advisors handled the situation differently, the election may have gone his way.

Just something to think about. A phone call changed history.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? A southern Democrat was and is simply a white man rich enough to afford a rope.
I must remind you it was MLK who spoke of the oppression by Democrats in Alabama and Mississippi:

Children crying out answered with fire hoses, snarling dogs and even death...young people brutalized and murdered...40 houses of worship in Mississippi alone bombed or burned.

A Southern Democrat was a racist.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Well, that's it for me tonight. Sonic got me on a roll. Sorry if I got carried away.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the law to limit frivolous lawsuits and making those who file frivolous lawsuits pay all the fees and courts costs if they lose is just one of the practical solutions to lower the costs of health care.
But liberals don't like practical solutions.
Michael Bloomberg should be made to pay Defendant's and all Court costs for his stupid attempt at becoming Chief of NYC Food Police.

He should be made to pay for lost sales, if any, too.
He should also be forced to pay for being an azzhole but that would set a dangerous precedent, wouldn't it?.

THAT would put a stop to frivolous frivolity of frick'n food fools for sure.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Although Robert F. Kennedy authorized the FBI to wiretap MLK's telephones and extensively put King under surveillance, it was discovered eventually King was not affiliated with the Communist Party.
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2...
RFK, however, did negotiate the safe passage of the Freedom Riders from the First Baptist Church to Jackson, Mississippi, where they were arrested and offered to bail them out, although they refused.
Then RFK was reluctant to protect and advance the Freedom Riders due to a concern that international publicity of race riots would tarnish the President heading into international negotiations and this reluctance alienated many of the Civil Rights leaders at the time who perceived him as intolerant and narrow minded.
It was RFK who sent U.S. Marshals to Oxford, Mississippi, to enforce a federal court order allowing the admittance of the first African American student, James Meredith, to the University of Mississippi.
But it sounds more like a love/hate affair between King and the Kennedys, so it was a surprise that someone suggested King voted for him.
That same FBI surveillance also detailed MLK's infidelity to Coretta but she later forgave him, of course.

Like Huma & Weiner, like Hillary Hog Thighs & Bubba, Like Jesse Jackson and whatever her name is.........

Power can make a woman drunk with selective blindness....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, that's it for me tonight. Sonic got me on a roll. Sorry if I got carried away.
So...who carried you away?

Calgon again?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again.
Russia, India, Sweden, Philippines, Columbia, Thailand and Spain are countries successfully targeted by terrorists.
What did they do to interfere with Middle Eastern affairs?
You really have no clue do you?

Except for Spain (a member of the "coalition of the willing") you list nationalist terrorism having nothing to do with the Middle East. Remember, we (me) were talking about interfering with Middle Eastern affairs?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for Spain (a member of the "coalition of the willing") you list nationalist terrorism having nothing to do with the Middle East. Remember, we (me) were talking about interfering with Middle Eastern affairs?
Mindless Robot post. You have no clue what you are talking about, libtard.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Colombia fighting the FARC.
Kindest just to realize her history is from the web :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 879,221 - 879,240 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 54 min NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••