Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,201 - 879,220 of 1,100,246 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957233 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my heavens!
Calgon! Take me away!
You've been gone for a long time

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957234 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dmbwaiter cheating us out of our money!!!
As he sits on Company Time wasting his employers money on posting crap instead of working. Money that us hard working Americans pay in taxes which go to his industry in subsidies that help pay his salary.
What subsidies? We've been through tis before. You could never find any subsidy paid to the oil and gas industry.

I'll just put this post in the same category of your post yesterday when I pointed out that Obama spend over a hundred million dollars on a vacation in Africa while there wasn't any money to get hot chow to our forces in the field in Afghanistan. You posted a link to a story showing some cook in some goddam chow hall.

And here's a question you still haven't answered:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

... oh, so many unanswered questions. I suppose you don't mind taking the time out of your busy schedule to not answer these questions again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957235 Jul 31, 2013
The thought of Andrew Napolitano running for president scares the everloving hell out of the Democrats.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#957236 Jul 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Former Ambassador: Benghazi “Stand Down” Order Came from Obama
July 30, 2013
Was there ever any doubt?
Ann Wagner, a former US ambassador and current congresswoman from Missouri, was interviewed about what the protocol would be for a “stand down” order in the event of a consulate being under attack, and she answered what many have suspected already: that’s an order that would come from Obama himself.
This is one of the reasons that the Obama administration has essentially refused to provide details about where Obama was at or what he was doing during the attack. This is because we know exactly what he was doing — ignoring the cries for help for political reasons.
Being wrong about policy is one thing. But ignoring the screams of those who work for you because you’d rather them die than accept that your foreign policy is creating more terrorists is a level of treason rare, even for the most despotic tyrants.
Wow, A political appointee to a cushy Ambassadorship to perhaps the safest location & a far right whiner Congresswoman says so so hey it must be true.

You people are just dumber that sh*t.
LCN Llin

United States

#957237 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been gone for a long time
seems off on Martin Luther King, Jr.

Notice more republicans fighting with republicans,
and who says there is NEVER good news.

Very hot and humid at 8 AM

Hustontown, PA

#957238 Jul 31, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You do not have an ass. Only men have them, you have a nice soft tushie, you are a wimp, you would not make a wart on a man's ass.
Peace
KMA
So, you are now an expert on men's asses. I'm not surprised.
LCN Llin

United States

#957239 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, A political appointee to a cushy Ambassadorship to perhaps the safest location & a far right whiner Congresswoman says so so hey it must be true.
Republicans seem upset with their party...republicans lash out at reality.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957240 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose this person knows how orders concerning the State Department's coordination with the Department of Defense are given.

This is an expert commenting on the subject, dumbass.

"Former Ambassador: Benghazi “Stand Down” Order Came from Obama
July 30, 2013
Was there ever any doubt?
Ann Wagner, a former US ambassador and current congresswoman from Missouri, was interviewed about what the protocol would be for a “stand down” order in the event of a consulate being under attack, and she answered what many have suspected already: that’s an order that would come from Obama himself.
This is one of the reasons that the Obama administration has essentially refused to provide details about where Obama was at or what he was doing during the attack. This is because we know exactly what he was doing — ignoring the cries for help for political reasons.
Being wrong about policy is one thing. But ignoring the screams of those who work for you because you’d rather them die than accept that your foreign policy is creating more terrorists is a level of treason rare, even for the most despotic tyrants."
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#957241 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are you dealing with any liberal small time business owners?
right wing media marketing techniques don't equate to the truth.
The majority of business owners are conservative. It comes with having to pay taxes and dealing with the absurd gubbermint restrictions and regulations of doing business.

It's much easier to be a liberal if you don't have a job, don't pay much in taxes and/or don't have much responsibility beyond collecting a paycheck.

I gave you anecdotal and statistical support for my assertion that Lord Obama's socialized medicine will result in higher unemployment and slower business growth. I provided a link for the gubbermint accounting office data.

You respond with a knee-jerk brain dead liberal response that I must be parroting right wing propaganda.

Facts are facts. And since we're going into the fifth year of unemployment over 7.5%(actually higher, since millions have given up looking for work), your defense of Lord Obama's policies is without merit.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957242 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say detain them, starve them a few days at a time until they get what they put the poor dog through and then make them work in a zoo feeding the lions and cleaning the boa constrictors' lairs.
People like that have no heart or soul.
Mike Huckabees son and a friend skinned and hung a dog to die in boyscouts. That son of his is a sick dog killer, should be in prison.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957243 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another question you run away from:

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi when the White House hung the Americans out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
LCN Llin

United States

#957244 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
From your source, excerpt from MLK's Nobel Prize acceptance speech:
"I accept the Nobel Prize for Peace at a moment when 22 million Negroes of the United States of America are engaged in a creative battle to end the long night of racial injustice...I am mindful that only yesterday in Birmingham, Alabama, our children, crying out for brotherhood, were answered with fire hoses, snarling dogs and even death. I am mindful that only yesterday in Philadelphia, Mississippi, young people seeking to secure the right to vote were brutalized and murdered. And only yesterday more than 40 houses of worship in the State of Mississippi alone were bombed or burned because they offered a sanctuary to those who would not accept segregation. I am mindful that debilitating and grinding poverty afflicts my people and chains them to the lowest rung of the economic ladder."
He wasn't talking about Republicans in Alabama and Mississippi.
You may some day be the leader of Black republicans or chickens for Col. Sanders ?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957245 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sicko he is

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957246 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you going to give us a history lesson?
Don't make me take my belt off and whip your ass, boy.

Hustontown, PA

#957247 Jul 31, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Put up or shut up. List the states run by Republicans that are trying to take away the right of any one to vote. List examples of these restrictions. If they are doing so why is holder not holding wieners weeneie and going to court? Examples? Requiring a picture Id? Requiring proof of age? Requiring proof of citizenship? Requiring proof of residency? Shit none of those restrictions should apply, let all the illegals vote, they are after all nobama voters.
Peace
KMA
Any state passing a voter photo ID law.

You have zero statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

These people have IDs, just not photo IDs.

But hey your party's policies are so anti-American & so inane that you have to resort to cheating to win elections, by denying people their constitutional right to vote.

Funny how you right whiners only bring up the Constitution when it is convenient but piss on it when it comes to gay marriage & the right to vote.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957248 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
seems off on Martin Luther King, Jr.
Notice more republicans fighting with republicans,
and who says there is NEVER good news.
Very hot and humid at 8 AM
I noticed. I can't stand it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957249 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no clue do you?
Except for Spain (a member of the "coalition of the willing") you list nationalist terrorism having nothing to do with the Middle East. Remember, we (me) were talking about interfering with Middle Eastern affairs?
President Obama was in Chatanooga yesterday; did you see him?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957250 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Napolitano will be your next president. Get ready for a big change and having a government that abides by the Constitution.
You might have to support yourself. How's that for some change?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957251 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
And now, for the weather:
Other Disturbances / Areas to Watch
Disturbance 26 is located along 42W. It is moving to the west to west-northwest near 14 mph. This disturbance has weakened and will likely dissipate later today.
The remnants of Dorian dissipated and have been removed from the map.
No tropical depressions or storms are expected to develop in the Atlantic Basin over the next 5-7 days.
Meteorologists: Jim Palmer / Matt Haworth
You're at work and giving us a wether report? Get lost nutjob

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957252 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Huckabees son and a friend skinned and hung a dog to die in boyscouts. That son of his is a sick dog killer, should be in prison.
Then he can get out and get a bazillion dollars to play football in Philadelphia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-30 15 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 23 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,505
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 2 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE