Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,161 - 879,180 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly is NOT heath insurance which is what I was talking about.
As for the other, I'm still laughing my ass off.
"real dumb"
You do not have an ass. Only men have them, you have a nice soft tushie, you are a wimp, you would not make a wart on a man's ass.
Peace
KMA

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have a friend who is very wealthy and lives in Bloomfield Hills. You know WHY its wealthy and affluent?
"No burnt toast"....:-)
I see what you mean:
White alone - 3,334 (86.2%)
Asian alone - 260 (6.7%)
Black alone - 155 (4.0%)
Two or more races - 57 (1.5%)
Hispanic - 59 (1.5%)
American Indian alone - 3 (0.08%)
Other race alone - 1 (0.03%)

And look at the marriage rate--another fact that democrats hate and the graduation rate, another fact democrats hate. Are there any democrats living there? OK there are three--three democrat sex offenders.
For population 25 years and over in Bloomfield Hills:
High school or higher: 95.4%
Bachelor's degree or higher: 66.7%
Graduate or professional degree: 36.2%
Unemployed: 2.3%
Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Bloomfield Hills city:
Never married: 19.8%
Now married: 69.2%
Separated: 0.6%
Widowed: 6.4%
Divorced: 4.0%

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Bloomfield-Hill...

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Detroit remains one of the richest cities in America as the greater Detroit metropolitan neighborhood of Bloomfield Hills has an average median income of $900,000 --so, under Obama some of Detroiters have made out very well indeed.
It is 20 miles away from the crap of Detroit. What a moron you are. Have you ever visited a metropolitan city...in your life time? It is a suburb, not Detroit proper. You are a liberal that's for sure.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Former Ambassador: Benghazi “Stand Down” Order Came from Obama
July 30, 2013

Was there ever any doubt?

Ann Wagner, a former US ambassador and current congresswoman from Missouri, was interviewed about what the protocol would be for a “stand down” order in the event of a consulate being under attack, and she answered what many have suspected already: that’s an order that would come from Obama himself.

This is one of the reasons that the Obama administration has essentially refused to provide details about where Obama was at or what he was doing during the attack. This is because we know exactly what he was doing — ignoring the cries for help for political reasons.

Being wrong about policy is one thing. But ignoring the screams of those who work for you because you’d rather them die than accept that your foreign policy is creating more terrorists is a level of treason rare, even for the most despotic tyrants.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
They waited for the week end, squeezed them out real quick naturally..and went back to their JOBS in the tax paying work force after a few days.
That's still pretty modern-times though lol.
Some liberals think malpractice insurance for physicians doesn't play a major role in the costs of health care.

Depending on the state, OB/GYNs can pay more than $55,000 per year. General surgeons between $22,000 and $34,000 per year.

Juries are easily swayed to award those who file malpractice lawsuits because it's a big company and not hurting anybody.

But if the insurance company has a million customers and jurors give $300,000,000 awards, then everybody's rate goes up by $300 to pay for it.

The health care system is broken but Obamacare is anything but the solution.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Detroit remains one of the richest cities in America as the greater Detroit metropolitan neighborhood of Bloomfield Hills has an average median income of $900,000 --so, under Obama some of Detroiters have made out very well indeed.
Why do you keep repeating irrelevant bullshit about another city?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> The question is why the wealthiest Americans keep getting richer despite their cries that higher taxes are making them poorer. Why are the rich lying?
Hard work and intelligence always triumphs over sloth and loud demands.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rs used to be the liberal party.
Ds used to be the conservative party.
now quit acting like a FOXbot and prove me wrong.
but if you want i can once again post MLK talking about the radical right if that would put things into perspective.
It wouldn't help or make any difference to prove you wrong. You're much too confused to accept the truth.

MLK's fight was against southern Democrat oppression in the south.

How old are you anyway?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...
(why does that never get old.)
so what black person would want to vote for the party of "extremism, racism, and retrogression"?
From your source, excerpt from MLK's Nobel Prize acceptance speech:

"I accept the Nobel Prize for Peace at a moment when 22 million Negroes of the United States of America are engaged in a creative battle to end the long night of racial injustice...I am mindful that only yesterday in Birmingham, Alabama, our children, crying out for brotherhood, were answered with fire hoses, snarling dogs and even death. I am mindful that only yesterday in Philadelphia, Mississippi, young people seeking to secure the right to vote were brutalized and murdered. And only yesterday more than 40 houses of worship in the State of Mississippi alone were bombed or burned because they offered a sanctuary to those who would not accept segregation. I am mindful that debilitating and grinding poverty afflicts my people and chains them to the lowest rung of the economic ladder."

He wasn't talking about Republicans in Alabama and Mississippi.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The Obama stimulus 'tax relief' was a middle class(where 40% of African-Americans finally arrived before Reagan was elected) tax cut that Ronald Reagan and George W Bush promised ,but never delivered.
There were no tax rate reductions in Porkulus.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you mean:
White alone - 3,334 (86.2%)
Asian alone - 260 (6.7%)
Black alone - 155 (4.0%)
Hispanic - 59 (1.5%)
American Indian alone - 3 (0.08%)
Other race alone - 1 (0.03%)
And look at the marriage rate--another fact that democrats hate and the graduation rate, another fact democrats hate. Are there any democrats living there? OK there are three--three democrat sex offenders.
For population 25 years and over in Bloomfield Hills:
High school or higher: 95.4%
Bachelor's degree or higher: 66.7%
Graduate or professional degree: 36.2%
Unemployed: 2.3%
Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Bloomfield Hills city:
Never married: 19.8%
Now married: 69.2%
Separated: 0.6%
Widowed: 6.4%
Divorced: 4.0%
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Bloomfield-Hill...
Absolutely. These categories:

Black alone - 155 (4.0%)
Hispanic - 59 (1.5%)

.......are comprised of the educated creme de la creme that worked really hard and/or got an education, and made it out of the hood.

I doubt any of them visit inner city Detroit......:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
Castrated and covered in coal oil... do we know some other south?
I'm sorry you decrepit, hermaphroditic retard; but if you're going to whackoff here again all night, we insist you wear a full body cond-um for the safety of the other posters.

Oh; and a muzzle too.......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone living in Bloomfield Hills would throttle you for lumping them in with the Urban Reservation south of them. Shame on you.
I think its called a "Bloomfield beatdown"...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
In a few more years the WW2 generation will be dead, thankfully. Then we can begin anew to define America.
"We"? You'll be LONG dead, you fruitfly....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's true___you're full of shit.
If you would simply think your way through the whys, you wouldn't post so must nonsense.
Given that Warren Buffett owns several life insurance companies, maybe he does have policies on himself.

For anybody else, a sucker play.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This racist pig should not be allowed anywhere near Washington in the first place.
Wiki - Sheila Jackson Lee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Jackson_L...
"It was reported that in October 2010 Jackson Lee was “asking the Department of Justice to investigate whether tea party groups are intimidating black and Hispanic voters in her district.” She requested that Attorney General Eric Holder send poll monitors to make sure that a local group wasn't stopping people from voting.
Speaking in July 2010 at the NAACP national convention, Jackson Lee compared the Tea Party to the KKK.
Jackson Lee said in January 2011 that repealing the health care law would be in violation of the Constitution. She argued that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is constitutional under the Commerce Clause, and that repealing it would violate both the Fifth and the Fourteenth Amendments.
At a Homeland Security Committee hearing on radical Muslims in the US, held in March 2011, Jackson Lee said that Peter King's hearings were helping al-Qaeda and “going the same route as Arizona.” She complained that the hearings were scaring Muslim Americans and called them “an outrage.”
Jackson Lee has urged better relations between the U.S. and Venezuela, which she describes as a friendly nation. She said the U.S. should reconsider its ban on selling F-16 fighter jets and spare parts to that country. The U.S. State Department bans such sales due to "lack of support" for counter-terrorist operations and Venezuela's relations with Iran and Cuba"
Galt disagrees.

Sheila Jackson-Lee would be the perfect DHS Secretary for Obama.

Another useless person in a useless job.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> It was Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George H W Bush and George W Bush push for racially segregated , oppressive policies towards African-Africans --keep them confined to urban ghettos, cut off funding to city and state programs that help the poor, push them into drugs and dependency, keep them poor, desperate ,and locked up in jails by attaching to minor drug offenses heavy prison sentence penalties.
Oh, my heavens!

Calgon! Take me away!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
University of Central Florida is located in your town and offers course for free to those over 60...so when you hit sixty in 15 years you may take advantage
Great high school for those who need a GED for advancement.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They carry billions in term life, just not on themselves
"“Berkshire purchases life insurance policies from individuals and corporations who would otherwise surrender them for cash. As the new holder of the policies, we pay any premiums that become due and ultimately – when the original holder dies – collect the face value of the policies. The original policyholder is usually in good health when we purchase the policy. Still, the price we pay for it is always well above its cash surrender value.”
— Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway 2004 Annual Report"
Dumbass dave is an idiot.
Vultures, waiting for people to die.

Whole life policies are the worst "investment" possible.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does, it's simply to avoid taxes.
"Wealthy people take out life insurance in order to reduce estate taxes because when you die, your life insurance payout doesn't count as part of your estate."
The reason why Buffett opposed elimination of the estate tax...so he could sell more insurance policies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 13 min CDC 42
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating