Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957248 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
seems off on Martin Luther King, Jr.
Notice more republicans fighting with republicans,
and who says there is NEVER good news.
Very hot and humid at 8 AM
I noticed. I can't stand it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957249 Jul 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no clue do you?
Except for Spain (a member of the "coalition of the willing") you list nationalist terrorism having nothing to do with the Middle East. Remember, we (me) were talking about interfering with Middle Eastern affairs?
President Obama was in Chatanooga yesterday; did you see him?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957250 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem upset with their party...republicans lash out at reality.
Andrew Napolitano will be your next president. Get ready for a big change and having a government that abides by the Constitution.
You might have to support yourself. How's that for some change?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957251 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
And now, for the weather:
Other Disturbances / Areas to Watch
Disturbance 26 is located along 42W. It is moving to the west to west-northwest near 14 mph. This disturbance has weakened and will likely dissipate later today.
The remnants of Dorian dissipated and have been removed from the map.
No tropical depressions or storms are expected to develop in the Atlantic Basin over the next 5-7 days.
Meteorologists: Jim Palmer / Matt Haworth
You're at work and giving us a wether report? Get lost nutjob

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957252 Jul 31, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Huckabees son and a friend skinned and hung a dog to die in boyscouts. That son of his is a sick dog killer, should be in prison.
Then he can get out and get a bazillion dollars to play football in Philadelphia.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#957253 Jul 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you going to give us a history lesson?
Don't make me take my belt off and whip your ass, boy.
Homoertic fantasies by shorty in the morning, quel surpris

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#957254 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul hit back at New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in the two Republicansí
ongoing spat
over national security.
Republicans eating republicans
no vegetarians here
Christie bashes Paul for "bringing home the Pork to Kentucky" at a press conference where he announces that HE has just brought home some Pork for New Jersey. You can't make this stuff up.

Why the GOP didn't see this mole before he slipped out from under his rock is beyond me. I am sure Christie Bacon plans a run for POTUS...as a Democrat.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#957255 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, A political appointee to a cushy Ambassadorship to perhaps the safest location & a far right whiner Congresswoman says so so hey it must be true.
You people are just dumber that sh*t.
Then why has Obama stonewalled on this? You are the dumbfk, Dumb Dave.

All the rest of us who are not in a coma like you, know Obama gave the stand down order.

Have a nice day, thread bullshitter.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957256 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Any state passing a voter photo ID law.
You have zero statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
These people have IDs, just not photo IDs.
But hey your party's policies are so anti-American & so inane that you have to resort to cheating to win elections, by denying people their constitutional right to vote.
Funny how you right whiners only bring up the Constitution when it is convenient but piss on it when it comes to gay marriage & the right to vote.
If the law isn't enforced, then there won't be any statistics.
Let's review all the precincts with over 100 percent turnout in the last election.:-)
In A Nutshell

Belton, TX

#957257 Jul 31, 2013

You know,,,,, the truth hurts....

Check out http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/56922-gop-rep...

LCN Llin

United States

#957258 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I noticed. I can't stand it.
indoors enjoying blu ray dvds of classic films.
You mentioned Casablanca, a great film.
Several books describe the problems showing this in the old confederate states.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#957259 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You have zero statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
But hey your party's policies are so anti-American & so inane that you have to resort to cheating to win elections, by denying people their constitutional right to vote.
Funny how you right whiners only bring up the Constitution when it is convenient but piss on it when it comes to gay marriage & the right to vote.
Show us where the constitution protects gay marriage, bullshitter.

You other false assertion isn't even worth a thought.
LCN Llin

United States

#957260 Jul 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans fear Americans voting.
Christie vs Rand spat amusing ..Sarah Palin next president as she can still see russia from her front porch.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#957261 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Mike Huckabees son and a friend skinned and hung a dog to die in boyscouts. That son of his is a sick dog killer, should be in prison.
Obama said he was hungry and wanted to eat more dog. We hide our dogs when Obama is in town. Does your husband hide you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957262 Jul 31, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of business owners are conservative. It comes with having to pay taxes and dealing with the absurd gubbermint restrictions and regulations of doing business.
It's much easier to be a liberal if you don't have a job, don't pay much in taxes and/or don't have much responsibility beyond collecting a paycheck.
I gave you anecdotal and statistical support for my assertion that Lord Obama's socialized medicine will result in higher unemployment and slower business growth. I provided a link for the gubbermint accounting office data.
You respond with a knee-jerk brain dead liberal response that I must be parroting right wing propaganda.
Facts are facts. And since we're going into the fifth year of unemployment over 7.5%(actually higher, since millions have given up looking for work), your defense of Lord Obama's policies is without merit.
Using statistics from the 2010 census and current BLS statistics, 17 percent of people in the United Startes available for work are unemployed. If the 30 million illegal aliens in the country that weren't counted as illegal aliens in the 2010 census are accounted for, 19 percent of American citizens available for work are unemployed.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#957263 Jul 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes.
but somewhat different from obsessing over ONE video that MSNBC edited.
I know. It's like that time in the 70s when they obsessed over one little break-in. Today, if this administration was doing it (similar to spying on citizens phone calls and targeting groups based on their politics or sleeping at night during a terrorist attack on an embassey so you could jet off to campaign all refreshed in the morning), it would barely be reported by the media and then described as a phony scandal by president. Dismissed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957264 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie vs Rand spat amusing ..Sarah Palin next president as she can still see russia from her front porch.
The prospect of Andrew Napolitano running for president scares the everloving hell out of the Democrats. They know they could never win that election.
Get ready for some Constitution to be shoved up your ass, boy.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#957265 Jul 31, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Only dopes want as much proof of citzenship to vote as to rent a car or play golf on a public course. And Palin? None of the governors of the other 55 states Obama spoke about made such a claim.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957266 Jul 31, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where the constitution protects gay marriage, bullshitter.
You other false assertion isn't even worth a thought.
Exactly.
Andrew Napolitano pointed out that is an issue solely for each state's discretion.
No reference to it in the Constitution combined with the 10th Amendment in the Bill of Rights yields the obvious conclusion that each state, and only the states, have the right to make that determination for themselves.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#957267 Jul 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Christie bashes Paul for "bringing home the Pork to Kentucky" at a press conference where he announces that HE has just brought home some Pork for New Jersey. You can't make this stuff up.
Why the GOP didn't see this mole before he slipped out from under his rock is beyond me. I am sure Christie Bacon plans a run for POTUS...as a Democrat.
The RINO plan is for him to run as the Republican candidate and lose the election.
Ann Colter was still promoting him not too long ago.
Christie sabotaged the election in exchange for the Democrats not challenging him in the next election for governor of New Jersey.
He should just join the Democratic Party. He's just a RINO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 6 min BigjigsDigUrine 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,053
Amy - 9-29-2014 26 min Mister Tonka 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Eric 69,537
Rattlesnake Logic 35 min LogicThatBITES 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Cali Girl 2014 50,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr door left open wa... 98,367

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]