Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,101 - 879,120 of 1,099,440 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Nah

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You do prove you like to limit yourself, son!
Waxman here son. My friends in USSR are interested in what you have to say. Nobody back here is though, commie boy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It was Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George H W Bush and George W Bush push for racially segregated , oppressive policies towards African-Africans --keep them confined to urban ghettos, cut off funding to city and state programs that help the poor, push them into drugs and dependency, keep them poor, desperate ,and locked up in jails by attaching to minor drug offenses heavy prison sentence penalties.
Right. It ain't their fault.

We be heerin' dis fo'ebber, Doodette.

Poverty Pimp rhetoric seems to work well on suckers like you.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The sinking of Titanic,on 15 April 1912,caused by President Obama as noted on faux news
Hillary Clinton slept with Huma Wiener, caused by Anthony and Bill Weiners, as noted on ClitonNewsNetwork. 2012.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux history a bit like the Nazis,
the Big Lie
Pigeons of a feather flock together:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

WP - Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin's troubles could become liability for Hillary Clinton: http://tinyurl.com/kem58w3

There IS justice in this world when Liberal trash fight each other.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Improving
Yeah. More free cheese.
Nah

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!..... said the amoeba!
Nah, you would be the amoeba son. Nothing to contribute, just a specimen wallowing around under glass.

Waxman has time for you tonight sponge boy.

Do you have any questions? If you ask, I can tell you why you are a frustrated person with no life. Feel free to tell us about your situation, Boris.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Wow! Obama is trying to finally do something about the economy after five years?

The huckster calls the Keystone Pipeline 50 jobs.

How does one negotiate with a joker like Obama?

The racist president is an idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh well, Yeah. I have the patience to deal with a mentally ill person like you, and you are out getting your welfare check.

Later.

Have you considered moving to North Korea? They think like you do.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
J'ai une belle et précieuse tapisserie de soie de mon oncle qui stipule: En souvenir de la guerre de mon service mondial 1917-1918, en mémoire de mon service en France. Lorsque nous vaincrons, car notre cause est juste, et ce sera notre devise, En Dieu est notre confiance:.«Je suis honoré qu'il l'a laissé pour moi quand il est mort.
Je t'aime. Parlez-vous français au lit aussi?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Je t'aime. Parlez-vous français au lit aussi?
Hey tits, on a bull. Have you always been a useless slug. Yeah, thought so.

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Il ya toujours une confusion pour les Américains que les ventouses du sexe d'un autre être humain est divorcé de sa boussole morale. Pourquoi avez-vous imaginer que vous avez des relations sexuelles pour être en forme de coupe, sucé, léché, en premier lieu?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary Clinton slept with Huma Wiener, caused by Anthony and Bill Weiners, as noted on ClitonNewsNetwork. 2012.
Huma Campaign T-Shirt:

A Weiner In The Bun
Is My Kind Fun
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Croyez-vous que Dieu vous a donné une quéquette en sorte pour que vous puissiez escargots sur votre plaque dans un bon restaurant?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tits, on a bull. Have you always been a useless slug. Yeah, thought so.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Oui, je l'ai fait. Mais cela soulève la question de savoir pourquoi vous souhaitez payer autant pour me servir dans les rares nuits que vous prenez votre femme dans un restaurant français po .. um ... Connecticut. 25 dollars une plaque est plutôt beaucoup pour un homme avide de jouir de ses escargots. But you are right in one thing, at least, I am the bull, you are forever the calf's liver.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
Croyez-vous que Dieu vous a donné une quéquette en sorte pour que vous puissiez escargots sur votre plaque dans un bon restaurant?
How is your "glorious" vacation on the East Coast in Bumpass going DemocRAT Ghost? Still sponging off your kids & future generations, DemocRAT?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So you are fabricating? If I don't know if MLK Jr was registered to vote and you can't find any proof that he was registered to vote, what does that tell you? It says you can cut and paste all day without having an original thought. Continue on.
what it tells me is that he wasn't a registered republican as Alveda claimed.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

The shame of Alveda King

Every famous family has a member or three who do things that leave you in "oh no (s)he didn't" disbelief. Usually it's the Jackson family (Michael, not Jesse). Hello? Rebbie? LaToya? Jermaine? But they're not in the cross hairs today. That honor goes to the King family (Rev. Dr. Martin, not Rodney). King’s niece, Alveda King, showed up at Glenn Beck’s “Restoring America” rally to frequently invoke the “I have a dream” speech that her “Uncle Martin” immortalized on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial 47 years earlier to the day.

The week leading up to the big rally, King had been flogging “Restoring America” as extension of her famous relative’s legacy. Look, it was one thing when Beck proclaimed that he was trying to reclaim the Civil Rights movement. But to be aided and abetted by a King relative, an anti-gay and pro-life one at that?

It is Alveda King’s right to do this. And I think she is dead wrong. I wasn’t alive on Aug. 29, 1963. But everything I’ve learned about the man who led the movement that made an appointment with destiny that day in Washington leads me to think that he wouldn’t appreciate a little-known relative claiming to speak for him while lending the (extended) family name and the credibility that accrues with it to a person who has so poisoned American political discourse of late.

The King children have been known to battle with each other and with other people over the monetary value of the words and image of their father. Dr. King’s legacy is precious. Alveda King on Saturday besmirched it.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oui, je l'ai fait. Mais cela soulève la question de savoir pourquoi vous souhaitez payer autant pour me servir dans les rares nuits que vous prenez votre femme dans un restaurant français po .. um ... Connecticut. 25 dollars une plaque est plutôt beaucoup pour un homme avide de jouir de ses escargots. But you are right in one thing, at least, I am the bull, you are forever the calf's liver.
Wow, Grey Ghost, you figured out how to copy & paste test into a translation website?

Very impressive for a Democrat.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

The Senate confirmed all five of President Barack Obama's nominees to the National Labor Relations Board on Tuesday, marking the first time in a decade that the agency has enjoyed a full slate of confirmed board members.

It was no simple feat. The board, which enforces labor law on companies and unions, was headed toward a shutdown in August, leading Senate Democrats to threaten use of the so-called "nuclear option" to break a Republican filibuster over nominees. Republicans ultimately agreed to let Obama's labor board picks proceed in order to avoid a potentially historic change of Senate rules.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/nlrb...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protestors march on West Side after fatal polic... 8 min reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,280
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 68,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Uzi 68,342
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min SpaceBlues 46,283
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min pellen 97,901
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min newpoly 49,427
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago