Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,081 - 879,100 of 1,080,396 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
What can be done to grow you a spine ? Where's them crimes? Another intellectual coward.
lol!..... said the amoeba!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, was there a single right whiner fantasy you don't believe?
http://www.stripes.com/news/pentagon-battles-...
"OMG OMF OMG No hot meals !!! That evil Obama !!! OMG OMG OMG"
You people are always good for some laughs.
Field rats, dumbass. Hot field rats. I noticed your link didn't even mention that, dumbass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again.
Russia, India, Sweden, Philippines, Columbia, Thailand and Spain are countries successfully targeted by terrorists.
What did they do to interfere with Middle Eastern affairs?
Not to mention the terrorism going on within Arab countries. A conclusion I would be tempted to accept is that's all they know how to do. When they're not terrorizing the rest of the world, they terrorize each other.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
More are coming back ....
you can count them in total, as the fox talking heads
Herman Cain was telling lies with Cavuto today and then along came Mark Levin who naturally went off into tongues like a Wesleyan preacher looking for gas and grocery money.

I don't know how people can watch that nonsense day in and day out, hour after hour.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Tuesday stoked the fire in his feud with Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), saying the senator should cut Kentucky's "pork barrel spending."
At a news conference announcing grants for homeowners affected by Hurricane Sandy, Christie told reporters that as a "donor state" New Jersey only receives 61 cents back from every dollar it sends to Washington, while Kentucky receives $1.51, according to the AP.
"Maybe he should start cutting the pork barrel spending that he brings home to Kentucky," Christie told reporters, as quoted by PolitickerNJ. "But I doubt he will because most Washington politicians only care about bringing home the bacon so that they can get re-elected."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
OINKer Chris Christie is the last pig that should be talkin''bout BACON-nothing I hate more than a pig like Christie that can't control fork to mouth disease.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

"A video clip posted to YouTube by activist Mark Dice shows supporters of Obamacare blindly signing a petition calling for “mandatory euthanasia” under the new health law.

Dice was able to gather several signatures for the fake petition, telling people in San Diego that they were signing to support putting senior citizens “to sleep” in order to save healthcare costs.

“All I needed to do was mention the key words ‘Will you help Obama’ and people sign just about anything,” Dice noted."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Herman Cain was telling lies with Cavuto today and then along came Mark Levin who naturally went off into tongues like a Wesleyan preacher looking for gas and grocery money.
I don't know how people can watch that nonsense day in and day out, hour after hour.
How do you know what Cain was saying unless you were watching it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...
(why does that never get old.)
so what black person would want to vote for the party of "extremism, racism, and retrogression"?
How is electing an pathological liar and obvious fraud promoting a communist agenda and bringing the self-declared enemy of the United States into the White House and violating the Constitution and preparing for a war with the American people progress?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> That was not my post.
My God you're a f*cking idiot.
Calm down, dumbass dave. We got it sorted out without you.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...
(why does that never get old.)
so what black person would want to vote for the party of "extremism, racism, and retrogression"?
These developments should not surprise any student of history. Oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself. The Bible tells the thrilling story of how Moses stood in Pharaoh's court centuries ago and cried, "Let my people go."

(why does this never get old? let my people go and prosper.) In the Jewish religion is about elevating, something the democrats hate to see happen to blacks. Why are blacks, in urban areas, under democrat control, the only sector of the population under distress? or is it duress??

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How is electing an pathological liar and obvious fraud promoting a communist agenda and bringing the self-declared enemy of the United States into the White House and violating the Constitution and preparing for a war with the American people progress?
Corruption makes people poor.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you've never heard of the affinity of whites folks to tying a black person to the back of truck and dragging them down a back road?
That's funny, I know a lot of "white folks" and not one of them has that affinity. You've been reading media matters again, haven't you?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it seems a lot of the focus was actually on his wife and the clout she has and the power she craves. And explains why she was so forgiving.
Is this the America they really want?
Despite that delusional liar DB's statement Democrats don't want Anthony Wiener anywhere near Gracie Mansion. Maybe if you got your information from somewhere else besides Fox and the various right wing whack jobs on this thread you'd know this.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>you always bring that up when you're hungry, don't you?
well, come and get it son!
Someone was talking about 3rd grade insults earlier. I think this qualifies.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rs used to be the liberal party.
Ds used to be the conservative party.
now quit acting like a FOXbot and prove me wrong.
but if you want i can once again post MLK talking about the radical right if that would put things into perspective.
Are you saying that Dr. Martin Luther's Kings niece , Dr. Alveda C. King, is a racist? or an uncle Tom? It appears that you are confused, so say she...Little known by many today is the fact that it was Republican Senator
Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson,
who pushed through the 1964 Civil Rights Act. In fact, Dirksen was
instrumental to the passage of civil rights legislation in 1957, 1960, 1964,
1965 and 1968. Dirksen wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights
Act. Dirksen also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968
which prohibited discrimination in housing.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. hailed Senator Dirksen’s “able and courageous
leadership” and "The Chicago Defender," the largest black-owned daily at that
time, praised Senator Dirksen “for the grand manner of his generalship behind the
passage of the best civil rights measures that have ever been enacted into law since
Reconstruction.”
Democrats today ignore the pivotal role played by Senator Dirksen in obtaining
passage of the landmark 1964 Civil Rights Act, while heralding President Johnson
as a civil rights advocate for signing the bill. The chief opponents of the 1964 Civil
Rights Act were Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd
who filibustered against the bill for 14 straight hours before the final vote.
President Lyndon Johnson could not have achieved passage of the civil rights
legislation without the support of Republicans.

http://cache.trustedpartner.com/docs/library/...
Hey Sonic stupid, this would be a good start for you to try to education yourself. It is sad that black like yourself believe what they are told instead-no wonder you can't get off the democrat's plantation.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite that delusional liar DB's statement Democrats don't want Anthony Wiener anywhere near Gracie Mansion. Maybe if you got your information from somewhere else besides Fox and the various right wing whack jobs on this thread you'd know this.
Why not? I think Wiener should do whatever the Wiener wants to do. Don't you want the Wiener too?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I know a lot of "white folks" and not one of them has that affinity. You've been reading media matters again, haven't you?
White Man Shoots A Black Man Then Drags Him For 10 Miles And South Carolina Is Deciding If It’s A Hate Crime…

First Arizona and now South Carolina.

http://bossip.com/254595/white-man-shoots-a-b...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"A video clip posted to YouTube by activist Mark Dice shows supporters of Obamacare blindly signing a petition calling for “mandatory euthanasia” under the new health law.
Dice was able to gather several signatures for the fake petition, telling people in San Diego that they were signing to support putting senior citizens “to sleep” in order to save healthcare costs.
“All I needed to do was mention the key words ‘Will you help Obama’ and people sign just about anything,” Dice noted."
I saw the video, and some were the age to be put under. Who is this stupid-sorry..please excuse... I forgot, they are stupid O'bama voters.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what Cain was saying unless you were watching it?
I "was" watching it trdbreath, I often catch an hour of afternoon FOX. It gives me a heads up as to what my Rotary and chamber pals will be yakkin and pukin about the next time we meet.

I miss Megyn though.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Assassins Creed wrote:
<quoted text>
People liked her more than they did McCain. Game Change made them both look bad.
I know it's just a movie, but it brings her character to life. Then again, she could have been suffering from postpartum depression after having a baby at 44 or over 40 at any rate. I've heard so many different things about the Palin family. Not sure what is true or not true.
Of course they liked her more. She was "homey". Kellie Pickler is well liked too but she didn't know that France and Hungary are countries. She and Palin are cut from the same mold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,379
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 1 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 1 hr Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Very concerned citizen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000