Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
878,901 - 878,920 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

WHO LIVES IN URBAN AREAS “Urban Warfare Training” and the Militarization of America
This week’s deployment of Blackhawk helicopters in Chicago is only the latest in a series of “urban warfare training” exercises that have become a familiar feature of American life.

As elsewhere, this exercise was sprung unannounced on a startled civilian population. Conducted in secrecy, apparently with the collusion of local police agencies and elected officials, Democrats and Republicans alike, the ostensible purpose of these exercises is to give US troops experience in what Pentagon doctrine refers to as “Military Operations on Urban Terrain.”

DOES OBAMA KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN URBAN AREAS WILL BECOME A TARGET DOES HE CARE TRAYVONS OF ALL COLORS WILL BE THE TARGET

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you wingnuts think everybody watches Fox and goes on Breitbart. Because that is what your handler tell you to think. Bark! Bark! Bark and you get a treat! Woof! Woof!
Because you post the same incorrect crap.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that has been my criticism of liberals - a lack of perspective - for the past few years now.
Come up with your own material.
Remember when people used to say, "I may disagree with what you say but I will fight till the death to defend your right to say it"?
Liberals now say, "If I disagree with what you say, I will assassinate your character, call you a racist and act like I'm superior because you haven't evolved to my level of elitism."
That's you.
Is that why Sarah Palin placed gun site targets on the campaign poster faces of her political opponents like Gaby Giffords because Palin respected her 'right to disagree'?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol channeling common knowledge and talking to a brick wall.
Taking that chicken to your next doctor visit?
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox talking points get old after five years.
LOL
Damn those Fox talking points and thank God for MSNBC and the others who only report good things about Obama, because they care about having a black President more than they care about reporting the news as professional journalists with integrity.

Gotta go take special pictures now, so I can later spend taxpayer money investigating that right wing conspiracy that claims I'm taking special pictures.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, Carol's expert must never have heard of the 911 hijackers.
The Madrassa Myth
Logical fallacies based usually on hasty generalizations?

But she seems to drink coffee which is a good beginning....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
WHO LIVES IN URBAN AREAS “Urban Warfare Training” and the Militarization of America
This week’s deployment of Blackhawk helicopters in Chicago is only the latest in a series of “urban warfare training” exercises that have become a familiar feature of American life.
As elsewhere, this exercise was sprung unannounced on a startled civilian population. Conducted in secrecy, apparently with the collusion of local police agencies and elected officials, Democrats and Republicans alike, the ostensible purpose of these exercises is to give US troops experience in what Pentagon doctrine refers to as “Military Operations on Urban Terrain.”
DOES OBAMA KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN URBAN AREAS WILL BECOME A TARGET DOES HE CARE TRAYVONS OF ALL COLORS WILL BE THE TARGET
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that has been my criticism of liberals - a lack of perspective - for the past few years now.
Come up with your own material.
Remember when people used to say, "I may disagree with what you say but I will fight till the death to defend your right to say it"?
Liberals now say, "If I disagree with what you say, I will assassinate your character, call you a racist and act like I'm superior because you haven't evolved to my level of elitism."
That's you.
Agree and well Said!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Just two weeks after Janet Napolitano announced her resignation as Secretary of Homeland Security, the Congressional Black Caucus has suggested Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston fill her spot.
A letter dated July 25 and signed by Rep. Marcia Fudge, Ohio Democrat and caucus chairwoman, urges President Obama to consider Miss Jackson Lee for the position, calling the Democrat a “voice of reason” that the agency could stand to gain, the Houston Chronicle reported.
“Representative Jackson Lee would serve as an effective DHS Secretary because she understands the importance of increasing border security and maintaining homeland security,” the letter reads.
Mrs. Jackson Lee currently serves as a ranking member of the Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security, a position that the caucus said she “stands as a strong and honest ‘voice of reason.’”
This racist pig should not be allowed anywhere near Washington in the first place.

Wiki - Sheila Jackson Lee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Jackson_L...

"It was reported that in October 2010 Jackson Lee was “asking the Department of Justice to investigate whether tea party groups are intimidating black and Hispanic voters in her district.” She requested that Attorney General Eric Holder send poll monitors to make sure that a local group wasn't stopping people from voting.

Speaking in July 2010 at the NAACP national convention, Jackson Lee compared the Tea Party to the KKK.

Jackson Lee said in January 2011 that repealing the health care law would be in violation of the Constitution. She argued that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is constitutional under the Commerce Clause, and that repealing it would violate both the Fifth and the Fourteenth Amendments.

At a Homeland Security Committee hearing on radical Muslims in the US, held in March 2011, Jackson Lee said that Peter King's hearings were helping al-Qaeda and “going the same route as Arizona.” She complained that the hearings were scaring Muslim Americans and called them “an outrage.”

Jackson Lee has urged better relations between the U.S. and Venezuela, which she describes as a friendly nation. She said the U.S. should reconsider its ban on selling F-16 fighter jets and spare parts to that country. The U.S. State Department bans such sales due to "lack of support" for counter-terrorist operations and Venezuela's relations with Iran and Cuba"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> George W Bush and Ronald Reagan set the record for most Executive Orders and Executive Privilege so those two must have been diabolical evil Cretins-in-Chiefs in your eyes.
You're such a fckn liar. Clinton had more executive orders than Bush.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Because you post the same incorrect crap.
You mean, just like you do when say stupid talking point crap?

Hey Dolt, did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath. LCN pretends to be smart by asking what books you've read.
He's probably scouring the Internet looking for a title of a book about the Cold War to tell you he's read it at least two or three times.
And then acts all superior and everything.
I know from experience.
University of Central Florida is located in your town and offers course for free to those over 60...so when you hit sixty in 15 years you may take advantage

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it. The premium on a $1 billion insurance policy for someone of Buffett's age would be enormous. With $40 billion in assets that he is giving away, what would be the point?
They carry billions in term life, just not on themselves

"“Berkshire purchases life insurance policies from individuals and corporations who would otherwise surrender them for cash. As the new holder of the policies, we pay any premiums that become due and ultimately – when the original holder dies – collect the face value of the policies. The original policyholder is usually in good health when we purchase the policy. Still, the price we pay for it is always well above its cash surrender value.”
— Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway 2004 Annual Report"

Dumbass dave is an idiot.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, Carol's expert must never have heard of the 911 hijackers.
The Madrassa Myth
You and LCN should look up the interview with Harris Zafar, the national spokesperson for Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA. He said the greater majority of Islamists who agree with violence "those countries have high illiteracy rates and economies that were extremely low."

Take it up with the national spokesman for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It had to be third grade retort to stay within your understanding. You can LMAO all you want, It's about as good as you can muster in your shallow mind...
At lest we know you're Constitutionally deficient son!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>..........
She said the U.S. should reconsider its ban on selling F-16 fighter jets and spare parts to that country. The U.S. State Department bans such sales due to "lack of support" for counter-terrorist operations and Venezuela's relations with Iran and Cuba"
When you have the spare parts you often control the air force.
Iran need weapons and President Reagan provided them
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Outrage in Canada as moment police officer fatally shot knifeman nine times in 13 seconds is caught on video

IS this guy any less dead because he is WHITE and i guess its not racists. REMEMBER DARIUS SIMMONS 13 YEAR OLD BOY THAT WAS MURDERED IN FRONT OF HIS HOME HE HAD A MOTHER TOO REMEMBER DARIUS SIMMONS
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This reaction is why the black community remains in poverty, failures regardless of government assistance.
regardless of government assistance?

so what's the excuse for white trash who've gamed the system all of their life's?

and before you jump my ass about that one....the local tea party government where i'm at can't stop talking about the issue. seems they're very upset with white folks who try to steal from the government.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Logical fallacies based usually on hasty generalizations?
But she seems to drink coffee which is a good beginning....
Complications from her appendectomy may have caused the noticeable change in personality

The coffee might explain her much heftier topix schedule.

Or perhaps vice versa.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a fckn liar. Clinton had more executive orders than Bush.
Actually he did have four more; however, the question rose from an assertion that Obama had reached dictator level with his excessively high number of executive orders. "Mr. Obama has averaged 37 executive orders p.a., which is below the long-term average of 44 p.a., and lower also than the rate of five GOP presidents – including Gerald Ford (84 p.a.), Dwight Eisenhower (60 p.a.), Richard Nixon (58 p.a.), Ronald Reagan (48 p.a.), and George H.W. Bush (41 p.a.)." (Forbes, 2013) You have a right to your opinion, but you don't have the right to make up facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search