Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#956815 Jul 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The arrogant tribal chieftain taking care of his own hood is Boehner.
Obama can't legislate...that's the job of Congress.
Executive Order and Executive Privilege are the hallmarks of the Jerk-In-Chief. And buying votes from the electorate and from business.

Get real.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956816 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of white bigots.
so who really cares what they care about?
and for you to act like the opinion of black folks on the matter are of no consequence speaks loudly to your acknowledgment that FOX is a racist hotbed.
Nobody cares if you people sit around wallowing in self-pity instead of getting off your butts.

When racists like Al Sharpton speak, the world knows the opposite is true.

By the way, how can you fools let that hustler become your leader?
LCN Llin

United States

#956817 Jul 30, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
$100 million wasted in Africa, next up Martha's Vineyard for the AA couple.
Ignorance run in your family or is it only YOU?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#956818 Jul 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, this is why Ronald Reagan was a 'leech and a sponge' He never said anything original and took advantage of other peoples misfortune to advance his own political career. You can see the proof in his 1980 Presidential campaign that started off in Philadelphia, Mississippi(the place where three civil rights workers in the Mississippi Summer Project of 1964-two Jews and a Black, Andrew Goodman, Michael Schwerner, and James Chaney-had been murdered). Reagan wasn't there to support civil rights ,but side with the states rights to remain racially segregated. Reagan's visit to Bitburg Cemetery ( the place where many Nazis SS members were buried) further revealed his moral callousness.
And that explains why Ronal Reagan is so often quoted.
The rest of your rant is probably about as accurate as your first two sentences.
You're so nuts, I'm expecting a monkey to pick you out of a tree to eat you any minute.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#956819 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of white bigots.
so who really cares what they care about?
and for you to act like the opinion of black folks on the matter are of no consequence speaks loudly to your acknowledgment that FOX is a racist hotbed.
You are so obviously confused it's difficult to respond sometimes.

"Uncle Tom" is a derogatory term used only by black liberals to describe black conservatives or any black person they deem a traitor to keep the race issue alive and well by blaming whites.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#956820 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This reaction is why the black community remains in poverty, failures regardless of government assistance.
The question is why the wealthiest Americans keep getting richer despite their cries that higher taxes are making them poorer. Why are the rich lying?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956821 Jul 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you admit tax cuts cost money? I think you just did. The stimulus bill was 38% tax relief. Yet you just considered them costs.
Your so-called "tax relief" was nothing more than subsidies to non-viable industries.
LCN Llin

United States

#956822 Jul 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything of the kind. Go back to sleep. Or drink some more coffee before posting again.
Coffee should be ground
and
then on to Mr Coffee
WOW

Bronx, NY

#956823 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fair and Balanced and White? Why Fox News Needs Black Conservatives
Fox News Channel, the hugely successful conservative cable TV network whose motto is “Fair and Balanced”, is anything but when it comes to on-air personalities.
Libertarian Greg Gutfeld, host of Fox News Channel’s Red Eye and The Five, believes the network has a race problem. During Wednesday’s opening segment on The Five, Gutfeld noted the incongruous scenario of constantly discussing race without a black person participating in the discussion.
Gutfeld said,“We are here talking about this and there are five white people. I think Fox should be hiring more black conservatives. Because, dammit they need to be here and they need to be everywhere. That’s fair and balanced.”
Gutfeld’s keen observation should not be taken lightly. Fox News’ lack of African-American representation at the highest level of its TV shows, anchors and hosts, has a negative ripple effect throughout the conservative movement.
Cable TV news is less about news and more about presenting opinions and analysis that generate ratings and voter action. Given that statement, it is safe to assume that the opinions of black on-air personalities do not resonate with Fox News’ audience. And if it is safe to assume black on-air personalities do not resonate with Fox News audiences, then they definitely don’t resonate with Republican voters.
The paucity of on-air black anchors and hosts at Fox is completely consistent with the lack of black elected officials in the Republican Party. It is no secret that Fox News is largely seen as the most influential and important communication vehicle of the GOP. It is not a coincidence that there are relatively few black on-air show hosts on Fox and only one black Republican in Congress. If Fox News is not promoting black conservatives for elected office — and they are not— then it is highly improbable that they will be elected. Why Fox is not pumping up the profiles of conservatives like Mia Love, Erika Harold, or Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.) is anybody’s guess. You would think electing the first African-American Republican woman to Congress and providing a platform for the only black Republican in Congress would be high priorities of the conservative network. Unfortunately, Fox doesn’t have any opinion-making conservatives with black faces to make that point.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/56525/fair-...
If Fox News is not featuring black conservatives on-air, then rest assured that conservative America is not going to support them at the ballot box. The Republican National Committee has an outreach program, largely based on using the media to spread the conservative message to African-Americans. Maybe they should ask Fox News to help out.
WITH ALL THE SUCCESSFUL MINSTRELS in the BLACK COMMUNITy why are AMERICAN IDOLS contestants speaking about racism get your own why dont you if a AUDIENCE doesnt want to see you BRAND OF JIG A BOO MINSTREL SHOW MAKE YOUR OWn YOU HAVE QUEEN JAY Z AND KING BEYONCE THEY SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF YOU ALSO START YOUR OWN FOX NEWS AND YOUR OWN CNN SO YOU CAN CONTROL CONTENT and your image SO YOU CAN BLACKWASH your STORIES no DON LEMON NEEDED,THEY TALK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH FOX DONT OWE BLACKS NOTHING BOYCOTT DISNEY HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT LOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAh you are not INDIEPENDENT you are DEPENDENT ON YOU KNOW WHO lolololhahahaha OBAMA B.E.T COULD HIRE BLACK CONS. lolololhahahaha

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#956824 Jul 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Executive Order and Executive Privilege are the hallmarks of the Jerk-In-Chief. And buying votes from the electorate and from business.
Get real.
George W Bush and Ronald Reagan set the record for most Executive Orders and Executive Privilege so those two must have been diabolical evil Cretins-in-Chiefs in your eyes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#956825 Jul 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
DB need to open a book or take a post high school class in history?
I suppose you're the teacher.
Ok. How about the history of the Cold War.

... start the class. Teach us something.

Let's start with the Potsdam conference where it was decided the British would monitor the removal of the Japanese army in the southern region of Vietnam, and the Chinese would monitor the removal of the Japanese army in the norther region of Vietnam.

Take it from there....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#956826 Jul 30, 2013
I'll check back after lunch to see you much your ignorant ass knows about history.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#956827 Jul 30, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you are the one with a third grade retort. LMAO.
It had to be third grade retort to stay within your understanding. You can LMAO all you want, It's about as good as you can muster in your shallow mind...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956828 Jul 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Donal Trump and Warren Buffet each carry billionS worth of term life__what sort of wealthy people are "you" referring to?
Doubt it. The premium on a $1 billion insurance policy for someone of Buffett's age would be enormous. With $40 billion in assets that he is giving away, what would be the point?

Orlando, FL

#956829 Jul 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Those two are no different than Glenda Beck and others in right wing media who's only real talent is stirring up sht among clowns like you who possess a flea market view of politics.
Last time I looked, Glenn Beck wasn't threatening corporations with money deals to keep their mouth shuts and not label them racists to destroy their businesses.

You should read Juan Willliams' book, "Enough" published in 2006 which was inspired by Bill Cosby's speech at the NAACP and deals with critiquing black leaders in America not addressing, as he puts it, the "culture of failure".

Glenn Beck has organized several rallies to bring people together with the theme of caring about each other, honoring country and remembering what Americans used to do.

Oh, and exposing this administration for who and what it is.

But we already know that now.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#956830 Jul 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why Ronal Reagan is so often quoted.
The rest of your rant is probably about as accurate as your first two sentences.
You're so nuts, I'm expecting a monkey to pick you out of a tree to eat you any minute.
Ronald Reagan was in Philadelphia, Mississippi in 1980 to buy Trent Lott's vote for Republican Presidential nominee.
Yawn

Glendora, CA

#956831 Jul 30, 2013
The debate is over on this one.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#956832 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-called "tax relief" was nothing more than subsidies to non-viable industries.
The Obama stimulus 'tax relief' was a middle class(where 40% of African-Americans finally arrived before Reagan was elected) tax cut that Ronald Reagan and George W Bush promised ,but never delivered.

Orlando, FL

#956833 Jul 30, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know y'all have a problem with perspective. Perspective is fundamental to International Relations. You look at everything from a US-centric perspective and the rest of the world has their own. You're not the only one, Carol's one of the worst. Everything is viewed from a late-20th Century, middle-class, white, american, female perspective.
That's pretty narrow.
I believe that has been my criticism of liberals - a lack of perspective - for the past few years now.

Come up with your own material.

Remember when people used to say, "I may disagree with what you say but I will fight till the death to defend your right to say it"?

Liberals now say, "If I disagree with what you say, I will assassinate your character, call you a racist and act like I'm superior because you haven't evolved to my level of elitism."

That's you.
LCN Llin

United States

#956834 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares if you people sit around wallowing in self-pity instead of getting off your butts.
When racists like Al Sharpton speak, the world knows the opposite is true.
By the way, how can you fools let that hustler become your leader?
"Nobody cares if you people sit around...." pretending to be the rich man all day long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 3 min reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 4 min Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 29 min Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 46 min Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM