Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956327 Jul 29, 2013
This is how desperate the left is for power:

CNN's new 'Crossfire' producer said Romneys partied while 'black people drowning'

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/29/cnn-new-...

If you don't have vision, just make people hate each other...

Same old garbage from the left.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tonto 2

Luxembourg

#956328 Jul 29, 2013
stars_and_bars wrote:
<quoted text>
Yehaw!
What id do would nor be considered a demonstration...
Now's you chance. You have gun, You have inferiority complex. You can borrow wife's truck. Now's your chance. Tonto await you arrival with bated breath. But know this, yellow-eyes, Tonto will skin you like a rotten grape and shove the old stars and bars so far up your ass you'll sing Dixie. And then Tonto pour sulfuric acid on your face so you can hit all the high notes. Tonto spit on Tecas, as men have always done.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#956329 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead, make up a war about oil & kill over 4,000.
My God you people are so ridiculous.
We have diplomatic service people in lots of dangerous areas that could be killed in an attack. We put soldiers in the same situations all the time.
When will you idiots quit using the deaths of these American in Benghazi as a way to lie about our President.
You didn't give a flying f*k that Bush killed over 4000 soldiers n a war based on his lies. You have no place to talk about Benghazi.
War machines or ballsack washing machines...

Realdave...

Machines are built to be used...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956330 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I take care of myself & my family on my own. Nice try, dickweed.
I love it when you insured people pretend like you are so freakin' wealthy that you don't need health insurance. It makes me laugh.
I work, employ Americans, export US made products, & pay my taxes without whining about it 24/7.
You should learn from that.
Bunk, Dumb Dave.

Are you saying you're not insured, since you used the rhetoric ""insured people like you"?

Let's start with honesty first, Dumb Dave.
Then we will continue this conversation.

So,
# 1 - you are not insured Dumb Dave? Or are you just doing the typical leftwing hyperbole?

# 2 - Who do you employ, bullshitter?

Answer those two questions and then we can continue.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#956331 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With regard to household income, the mean household income is substantially higher than the median household income.
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews...
Which of these programs did Dumbass Dave graduate from?
See, Galt is learning to use the word "mean". Who says old goats can't learn.

BTW, I have degrees from two of those schools.

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#956332 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think the Fed pumping has nothing to do with it?
Sure, investors will pour in money as long as the Fed is priming, but will pull out just as quickly when the priming stops.
Corporate profits are decent, not great, often on declining revenues, not sustainable for long.
The point being: investors aren't afraid of the colored fella as you claim to have been.

The fact that stocks indices have more than doubled in four years means that, if you were in stocks before the colored fella was nominated and have been out since then you've missed out on a whole buncha money.

Too bad. Guess it'll be King's Point in Delray instead of the Hamptons huh? Its ok, you can get a 1/1 for about $25k and all the Mahjong you can stand.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956333 Jul 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "pre-clearance" mean?
Racial discrimination against white people.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956334 Jul 29, 2013
Hey Yeah, you have made seven posts (7) to which I replied to one.

Are you an annoying person?

Obviously.

Do you have anything to contribute?

I sure can understand why you are a Democrat now.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#956335 Jul 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít think Weiner will pull out heís narcissistic like Obama heí never had a real Job if he fails in NY his next opportunity is MSNBC!!
"Why should Weiner pull out?"

There's just too much mileage to be had out of that name for him to fade into obscurity.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#956336 Jul 29, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Obama was a poor student at Occidental dumbass? Yes he did go to Columbia and received his BA in 1983. He attended Harvard law and was elected President of the Harvard Law Review and was the subject of a New York Times article in February 1990.
So where's your quote DB? Who made it? In what context?
You're a goddamned liar DB!
Obama sucked in college...
He's a liberal...if he was actually smart it would be all over the news or one of his former Professors would leak his grades/papers...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956337 Jul 29, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now's you chance. You have gun, You have inferiority complex. You can borrow wife's truck. Now's your chance. Tonto await you arrival with bated breath. But know this, yellow-eyes, Tonto will skin you like a rotten grape and shove the old stars and bars so far up your ass you'll sing Dixie. And then Tonto pour sulfuric acid on your face so you can hit all the high notes. Tonto spit on Tecas, as men have always done.
How do you know that Grey Ghost?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956338 Jul 29, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Obama was a poor student at Occidental dumbass? Yes he did go to Columbia and received his BA in 1983. He attended Harvard law and was elected President of the Harvard Law Review and was the subject of a New York Times article in February 1990.
So where's your quote DB? Who made it? In what context?
You're a goddamned liar DB!
How do you know he is a liar? Do you have the grades, dumbass?

You are nothing but a sponge who steals from his own kids, DemocRAT.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#956339 Jul 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! go home mr for-eign-er. you're safer there than in America.
besides... you're an idiot!
Look whose talking, the freak that says everyone is a foreigner. Paranoid little squatter aren't you? must have something to do with the wife talking french with the Porn freak...

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#956341 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many very wealthy people are self-insured.
"many"? 99.2% are insured.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#956342 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I take care of myself & my family on my own. Nice try, dickweed.
I love it when you insured people pretend like you are so freakin' wealthy that you don't need health insurance. It makes me laugh.
I work, employ Americans, export US made products, & pay my taxes without whining about it 24/7.
You should learn from that.
Davy whatís the name of your business?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#956343 Jul 29, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama sucked in college...
He's a liberal...if he was actually smart it would be all over the news or one of his former Professors would leak his grades/papers...
You sucked in high school

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#956344 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be more specific?
Cite an action that caused us to deserve 9/11.
I didn't say "deserve", I said "caused". Lots of things from Iraq Food for Oil to installing the Shah of Iran in the 50's to a proposed permanent military base in Saudi. OBL spelled it all out in his '96 fatwah. Fact is, most countries that haven't meddled in Middle Eastern affairs have not been targeted by Islamic extremists and its not likely we would have had our government adhered to the US Constitution.

I'd have thought a "libertarian" constitutionalist such as yourself would know that.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#956345 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why should Weiner pull out?"
There's just too much mileage to be had out of that name for him to fade into obscurity.
Mileage?

Heck, he's at the end of his road.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956346 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Galt is learning to use the word "mean". Who says old goats can't learn.
BTW, I have degrees from two of those schools.
Which ones Dumb Dave? Since you are so old, nobody will know who you are looking up records from 40-50 years ago.

You must be such an accomplished liar, eh, Dumb Dave?
LCN Llin

United States

#956347 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being: investors aren't afraid of the colored fella as you claim to have been.
The fact that stocks indices have more than doubled in four years means that, if you were in stocks before the colored fella was nominated and have been out since then you've missed out on a whole buncha money.
Too bad. Guess it'll be King's Point in Delray instead of the Hamptons huh? Its ok, you can get a 1/1 for about $25k and all the Mahjong you can stand.
the guy with the sign,
"The End is Near"

Romney-Ryan 2016 - Lets do it Again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-22 5 min Kuuipo 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,208
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min mahz 49,939
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Mister Tonka 98,251
Abby 9-21-14 30 min PEllen 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 36 min Common Sense 4,034
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min factcheck 46,831
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••