Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
878,301 - 878,320 of 1,100,438 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
WOW

Bronx, NY

#956227 Jul 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"a waist of tyme"??? WOW = a panty waaist for all time.
NO *ITCH WOW = NANCYBOY, PILLOW BITER, LIMP WRISTER, chi chi man , Fagg0titindeass liberal BIGOTS
stars_and_bars

United States

#956228 Jul 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"peoples grammer"??? Well, "peoples" like you could be one reason. Beyonce has completed her GED, I believe, and your concept of white sharecroppers, aka Crackers or Rednecks, says a lot about why those poor folks went to fight in a rich man's war and still cling to their Confederate flags and racism.
'Just a good ole boy...'
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

#956229 Jul 29, 2013
Here's some interesting questions to ponder: since God is a woman, and a fecund one at that, is she grumpy and uncomfortable at certain times of the month? Does she lie in bed looking at the moon approaching fullness with dread? Can a bad man like me get into heaven by burying my face in her loins to ease her discomfort with my bifurcated tongue? What happens when she hits 55 or so? Are we all screwed then?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956230 Jul 29, 2013
Hey lily,

I know you are not here because you geriatric Democrats are never late for dinner, but I wanted you to see this anyways.

Mayors Defect From Anti-Gun Group

WASHINGTON – New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is losing part of his arsenal of local leaders as more and more long-time members of his gun-control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns say they aren’t happy with the coalition’s trajectory and want out.

While the group apparently is growing in membership overall amid an effort to assume a larger profile in the national gun debate, it's turning some members off. In the past five months, 50 members of the group have quit.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/bl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#956231 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not discussing it, you're talking it at me.
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Cuba, Angola, Albania, N. Korea, and Nicaragua does not constitute a worldwide spread of communism. How many of those are still communist?
That's why the theory has been discredited.
Only Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, North Korea, and Cuba. Damn near every country on your list is still communist.

So, you think there never was a Cold War?
You think there never was a Checkpoint Charlie?
You think there never was a communist occupation of all the Eastern European countries?
You think there never was a communist insergency in Africa, or South America, or Central America, or Southeast Asia?

I don't know where to begin if you deny the facts of history.
If we need, let's just list every country in the world by alphabetical order and answer a yes or no to whether there was a communist insurgency there with the intent of taking over that country.

First country on the list: Afghanistan.
Damn. Already the very first country and we have to answer "yes" to a communist attempt to take over that government.

Well, let's just go to country number two, Albania.
Damn. Another communist country.

Algeria? Not communists, but Wahhabist terrorists.

Andorra? Never heard of it, right?

Angola?
Damn. Another country in the Cold War.

Dude, do you have any knowledge at all about events in the world?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956232 Jul 29, 2013
More info for you Democrats that are always gone at dinner time:

President Obama’s latest comments on the Keystone XL oil pipeline -- including an attempt to downplay the number of jobs it would create -- are re-igniting concerns that the administration may not approve the project.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/ob...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#956233 Jul 29, 2013
How about Hillary/Weiner in 2016!! I think Weiner scandals are a resume enhancement another’ Rising Star’ in the eyes of Liberals and for sure he’ll be able to address women issues….Right?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#956234 Jul 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey lily,
I know you are not here because you geriatric Democrats are never late for dinner, but I wanted you to see this anyways.
Mayors Defect From Anti-Gun Group
WASHINGTON – New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is losing part of his arsenal of local leaders as more and more long-time members of his gun-control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns say they aren’t happy with the coalition’s trajectory and want out.
While the group apparently is growing in membership overall amid an effort to assume a larger profile in the national gun debate, it's turning some members off. In the past five months, 50 members of the group have quit.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/bl...
Ta da! mr for-eign-er shows up again!

go home, son. go home. leave America alone
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956235 Jul 29, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
Here's some interesting questions to ponder: since God is a woman, and a fecund one at that, is she grumpy and uncomfortable at certain times of the month? Does she lie in bed looking at the moon approaching fullness with dread? Can a bad man like me get into heaven by burying my face in her loins to ease her discomfort with my bifurcated tongue? What happens when she hits 55 or so? Are we all screwed then?
Yes, she waits for you that way. You might be in for a surprise when your time comes though. Yes, you are. The good news is your mental illness will be cured for sure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#956236 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism filled some of the post-colonial power vacuums, how'd it work out for the communists in Indonesia? We didn't do a thing to confront the "communist threat" there.
In the end, communism destroyed itself without ever really existing.
So, you think Sihanouk wasn't being supported on a large scale by the US?
You can't be that ignorant.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956237 Jul 29, 2013
stars_and_bars wrote:
<quoted text>
'Just a good ole boy...'
'Just a good old bore...'
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

#956238 Jul 29, 2013
Can you imagine being small enough to fit in a vagina? You could reach up and feel the ripples of pink flesh as they rose and fell with the rhythmic swing of her legs, touch the peyote button of her cervix and feel it twitch in response... you could feel the hot viscous liquid on your face when she got excited, the blood drooling down your lips sometimes, covering your body... and you could stick a toe out once in a while and tickle her urethra... but, of course, once in a while you'd have to have the good sense to get the hell out of there in a hurry before some 14 speed vibrator crushed you... where would you go then I wonder?
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

#956239 Jul 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she waits for you that way. You might be in for a surprise when your time comes though. Yes, you are. The good news is your mental illness will be cured for sure.
My time? My time? I live in the moment Wax Man, haven't you noticed? In fact in about... 1 hour and 45 of them I'm going to test your theory... bye-ee. At least something will be cured. Say, um, how's the car today?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#956240 Jul 29, 2013
The It Factor in Virginia’s Governor’s Race: Modernity

It’s a winnable election for Republicans. But with unpalatable candidates on both sides, the GOP’s medieval slate may cost the party a statehouse.

If the Republicans lose control of the Virginia statehouse, blame it on the modernity gap. The question isn’t whether the Republicans are reconciled to the 21st century, but whether they have come to grips with the last 50 years.

Modern people worry more about jobs and incomes than about private consensual sex, the role that religious faith plays in health, or even birth defects. But right now, the Republican ticket of incumbent Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and the Rev. E. W. Jackson Sr. seems mostly worried about sex and religion.

No wonder then that Cuccinelli and Jackson are lagging among college graduates, voters with incomes above $100,000, and women when pitted against with former Democratic Party chairman Terry McAuliffe and state Sen. Ralph Northam. The race is still tight, although the McAuliffe-Northam ticket is ahead in most polls, but not all.

Cuccinelli and Jackson’s problems with Virginia’s upper-middle class and wealthy are self-created. Just last November, Mitt Romney actually won the votes of high-end Virginians. Clearly, modernity matters.

Something has changed, and that something is the candidates. Bluntly, they scare people. Paying lip-service to birthers, clamoring for the enforcement of sodomy laws, and comparing the anti-abortion movement to the 19th-century abolitionists on the 150th anniversary of Gettysburg, as Cuccinelli has, is guaranteed to give swing-voters pause.

Similarly, writing that birth and genetic defects are the wages of sin, arguing that prayer and meditation can alter the course of a storm, or disregarding the link between cancer and genetics, as the Rev. Jackson does in his 2008 book, Ten Commandments to an Extraordinary Life, are not paths to the center. Jackson has posited that “rebellion against God … has brought about birth defects.” Channeling his inner Pat Robertson, Jackson declared that “you can rebuke the storms in your life,” and amplified his statement to encompass “weather patterns.” Jackson also admonishes the reader “not to say to herself or others that she expects to die of the same disease which took the life of her mother and grandmother.”

Cuccinelli and Jackson should at least try to sound more even-tempered, as old-time religion lacks the sway it once had, with church attendance becoming the province of wealthier, educated suburbanites who take their religion less flame-broiled, but their core beliefs no less seriously. Indeed, against this emerging reality, the Rev. Jackson’s earlier call for Christians to “abandon” the Democratic Party is a non-starter. It didn’t happen on Election Day 2012, and it won’t happen this year either.

All of this is affecting Republican efforts in Virginia, where the GOP trails McAuliffe & Co. in fundraising, and McAuliffe leads Cuccinelli by more than $3 million in cash-on-hand. To be clear, this is not simply a matter of money. Rather, it is about Republican candidates offending folks, both inside and outside Virginia.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#956241 Jul 29, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
Can you imagine being small enough to fit in a vagina? You could reach up and feel the ripples of pink flesh as they rose and fell with the rhythmic swing of her legs, touch the peyote button of her cervix and feel it twitch in response... you could feel the hot viscous liquid on your face when she got excited, the blood drooling down your lips sometimes, covering your body... and you could stick a toe out once in a while and tickle her urethra... but, of course, once in a while you'd have to have the good sense to get the hell out of there in a hurry before some 14 speed vibrator crushed you... where would you go then I wonder?
considering the way some of these wingnuts seem to always be overcompensating, i would imagine they'd like to be big enough to fit into a vagina.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#956242 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens is full of shit as usual.
The average annual income of the top 1% of the American population is $717,000 per year. Using your "800 times" factor means those same folks would have earned $896.25 in 1983. Absolute BS.
(Qualifier: Bocajew Jean uses the term "average median" which is meaningless. Galt assumed Jean intended average and does not understand median. The results would be similar.)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/moneywisewomen/20...
Perhaps she was speaking "generally" as it is a FACT that some CRO's have, indeed, seen their earnings increase by 800%.

http://kotaku.com/activisions-boss-got-an-800...

However, you can't argue that there hasn't been income inequality.

Fact: During the term 1979-2007, the top 1% saw an after tax gain as much as 304%(averaged out over that time to 155%) compared to only a 45% gain for the middle 60% of tax payers.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#956243 Jul 29, 2013
Cruz: Republicans Are Too ‘Scared’ To Defund Obamacare

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

this may be the only time i ever agree with him.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956244 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
considering the way some of these wingnuts seem to always be overcompensating, i would imagine they'd like to be big enough to fit into a vagina.
Yes, you are sick too, and dumb as a box of rocks.

Big enough?

Baawwaaahhh!!!

Dumbass.
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

#956245 Jul 29, 2013
I hate to say this but I begin to think men hate women on some deeply, visceral level. They like using them like whores, of course, as long as they're not menstruating, and they like looking at them naked and all made up for the ball - for them, not some other guy. But the truth, I think, is that men hate women. Oh well, more for me.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#956246 Jul 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>this is from 1955 and people knew then that Social Security was a SCAM being promoted by FDR & his Pseudo Liberal Democrats.
The Social Security Tax
NOVEMBER 01, 1955
by CLARENCE MANION
Dr. Manion, formerly Dean of the Law School at Notre Dame, now practices law in South Bend, Indiana.
The promoters Of the great social security deception never advertised it to the people as a slick, easily collectible form of constantly increasing taxation, Nevertheless, when the original Federal Social Security Act was passed upon by the United States Supreme Court in 1937, it was validated by that Court merely as an exercise of the Constitutional taxing power of Congress for the benefit of the general fund of the United States Treasury. In substance, the Supreme Court held that if and when the government needs money, Congress can tax payments and earnings of employers and employees in the same way that it can tax a bottle of whiskey or a ticket to the ball game.
Having thus raised the money, the Supreme Court said that Congress could, in its future discretion, spend that money for whatever Congress then judged to be the general welfare of the country. The Court held that Congress has no constitutional power to earmark or segregate certain kinds of tax proceeds for certain purposes, whether the purposes be farm-price supports, foreign aid or social security payments.*
----------
* U.S. vs. Butler, 297 U.S. 1; Stewart Machine Company vs. Davis, 301 U.S, 548; Helvering vs. Davis, 301 U.S. 619.
All federal taxes, income taxes, estate taxes, gasoline taxes, and social security taxes, go indiscriminately into the same general fund of the federal treasury. From that general fund, Congress makes periodic appropriations for all the purposes of the federal government, including payments for social security benefits.
Congress could continue to collect the so-called social security pay roll taxes even though Congress discontinued all social security benefit payments. Congress could wipe out the social security pay roll taxes and yet continue to pay all present social security benefits out of the general tax receipts of the federal treasury.
----Click Link below to finish reading the Article----
http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/the-soc...
A con's political agenda.

So what else is new?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min JPL 177,402
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 2 min Facts4USA 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 30 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 34 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 48 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 53 min BOE Watcher 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••