Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

#956218 Jul 29, 2013
One there was a normal man who so loved women that he prayed each night that God would grant him one wish. The wish was this: He wished to be made small enough and comfortable enough that women would and could carry him around in their vaginas. God, being a woman, made him a tampon. Be careful what you wish for when you're around women and resist letting them string you on forever.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#956219 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We asked for it with our foreign policy, how many times we gotta go over this?
Can you be more specific?
Cite an action that caused us to deserve 9/11.
LCN Llin

United States

#956220 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!
Weinerman could easily draw better ratings than any of the limp losers they have at present, shafting them.
Romney-Ryan in 2016

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#956221 Jul 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any funds "loaned" to the General Fund must be paid back.
The 2011 Trustees Report Press Release stated:
"Income including interest to the combined OASDI Trust Funds amounted to $805 billion in 2011.($564 billion in net contributions,$24 billion from taxation of benefits,$114 billion in interest, and $103 billion in reimbursements from the General Fund of the Treasury—almost exclusively resulting from the 2011 payroll tax legislation.)
Total expenditures from the combined OASDI Trust Funds amounted to $736 billion in 2011.
Non-interest income fell below program costs in 2010 for the first time since 1983. Program costs are projected to exceed non-interest income throughout the remainder of the 75-year period.
The assets of the combined OASDI Trust Funds increased by $69 billion in 2011 to a total of $2.7 trillion.
During 2011, an estimated 158 million people had earnings covered by Social Security and paid payroll taxes.
Social Security paid benefits of $725 billion in calendar year 2011. There were about 55 million beneficiaries at the end of the calendar year.
The cost of $6.4 billion to administer the program in 2011 was 0.9 percent of total expenditures.
The combined Trust Fund assets earned interest at an effective annual rate of 4.4 percent in 2011.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
there is no Social Security Trust and never has been one and that lie that has been perpetrated by the Pseudo Liberal Democrats since 1937 after the SCOTUS ruling in Helvering v. Davis and people believed it.

The Myth of the Social Security Trust Fund

The Looted Trust Fund Myth Is a Serious Barrier to Social Security Reform

MARCH 01, 2000 by JOHN ATTARIAN

Read more: http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/the-myt...

Creation of Social Security’s trust fund, then, was a public-relations ploy.

What happened exactly? Section 201 of the Social Security Act,“Old-Age Reserve Account,” was replaced by a new Section 201,“Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund.” The only substantial change was elimination of the transfer of revenues from the Treasury’s general fund via specific annual appropriation to the Reserve Account. Instead, a sum equivalent to the Social Security taxes received and put into the Treasury “is hereby appropriated” to the Trust Fund for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1941,“and for each fiscal year thereafter”—that is, automatically. The only other new features were a Board of Trustees (the secretaries of the treasury and labor and the chairman of the Social Security Board) to manage the fund, replacement of the 3 percent interest rate with the average rate on interest-bearing federal debt, and a provision for paying money from the fund into the Treasury to defray Social Security’s administrative expenses.

Otherwise, the Trust Fund operated just like the old Reserve Account. Indeed, it was the Reserve Account; its assets as of January 1, 1940, were transferred to the Trust Fund. Since the Reserve Account was, according to the Act,“an account in the Treasury” and the Trust Fund was “on the books of the Treasury,” the transfer was a formality. It was as if a shoebox full of bonds labeled “Reserve Account” was relabeled “Trust Fund.” Moreover, the key paragraphs of the new Section 201, for example, regarding the duties of the Trust Fund’s “Managing Trustee”(the treasury secretary) to invest the fund’s surplus in only certain types of U.S. government debt, correspond almost verbatim to paragraphs in the old one.

Social Security’s Trust Fund, then, is really a Treasury account, nothing more.

http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/the-myt...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956222 Jul 29, 2013
Emutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever voted for someone that won an election? You're just a whiny harmless fool barking in the wind.
If you want to better your life, get off your butt and do it yourself instead of depending on politicians.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#956223 Jul 29, 2013
Emutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever voted for someone that won an election? You're just a whiny harmless fool barking in the wind.
Nixon.
(I actually voted against Gerald Ford because he was part of the Warren Commission Report that a sixth grader could take apart. I hate to admit this, but it's true. But, without the Carter lunacy, we probably would never have had Reagan, who saved the country.)
Reagan (both times).
Bush41 (the first time. I voted for Perot because I opposed NAFTA).
Bush43 both times.

Yes, I've voted for many winning candidates.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#956224 Jul 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney-Ryan in 2016
Andrew Napolitano - Rand Paul/Paul Ryan/Ted Cruz/Mike Lee.

This is one I'd love to see:

Andrew Napolitano - Janet Brewer.(It's time Eric Holder got exposed and prosecuted, and I'm sure Janet Brewer would go for his throat.)

I'll bet that makes Democrats soil their I (heart) Elton John pajamas.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#956225 Jul 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any funds "loaned" to the General Fund must be paid back.
The 2011 Trustees Report Press Release stated:
"Income including interest to the combined OASDI Trust Funds amounted to $805 billion in 2011.($564 billion in net contributions,$24 billion from taxation of benefits,$114 billion in interest, and $103 billion in reimbursements from the General Fund of the Treasury—almost exclusively resulting from the 2011 payroll tax legislation.)
Total expenditures from the combined OASDI Trust Funds amounted to $736 billion in 2011.
Non-interest income fell below program costs in 2010 for the first time since 1983. Program costs are projected to exceed non-interest income throughout the remainder of the 75-year period.
The assets of the combined OASDI Trust Funds increased by $69 billion in 2011 to a total of $2.7 trillion.
During 2011, an estimated 158 million people had earnings covered by Social Security and paid payroll taxes.
Social Security paid benefits of $725 billion in calendar year 2011. There were about 55 million beneficiaries at the end of the calendar year.
The cost of $6.4 billion to administer the program in 2011 was 0.9 percent of total expenditures.
The combined Trust Fund assets earned interest at an effective annual rate of 4.4 percent in 2011.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
this is from 1955 and people knew then that Social Security was a SCAM being promoted by FDR & his Pseudo Liberal Democrats.

The Social Security Tax

NOVEMBER 01, 1955

by CLARENCE MANION

Dr. Manion, formerly Dean of the Law School at Notre Dame, now practices law in South Bend, Indiana.

The promoters Of the great social security deception never advertised it to the people as a slick, easily collectible form of constantly increasing taxation, Nevertheless, when the original Federal Social Security Act was passed upon by the United States Supreme Court in 1937, it was validated by that Court merely as an exercise of the Constitutional taxing power of Congress for the benefit of the general fund of the United States Treasury. In substance, the Supreme Court held that if and when the government needs money, Congress can tax payments and earnings of employers and employees in the same way that it can tax a bottle of whiskey or a ticket to the ball game.

Having thus raised the money, the Supreme Court said that Congress could, in its future discretion, spend that money for whatever Congress then judged to be the general welfare of the country. The Court held that Congress has no constitutional power to earmark or segregate certain kinds of tax proceeds for certain purposes, whether the purposes be farm-price supports, foreign aid or social security payments.*

----------
* U.S. vs. Butler, 297 U.S. 1; Stewart Machine Company vs. Davis, 301 U.S, 548; Helvering vs. Davis, 301 U.S. 619.

All federal taxes, income taxes, estate taxes, gasoline taxes, and social security taxes, go indiscriminately into the same general fund of the federal treasury. From that general fund, Congress makes periodic appropriations for all the purposes of the federal government, including payments for social security benefits.

Congress could continue to collect the so-called social security pay roll taxes even though Congress discontinued all social security benefit payments. Congress could wipe out the social security pay roll taxes and yet continue to pay all present social security benefits out of the general tax receipts of the federal treasury.

----Click Link below to finish reading the Article----

http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/the-soc...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956226 Jul 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Get a map of the city of Detroit Galt and read it if you know how. Suburbanization of our American cities in the late 60's(after the Civil Rights Bills) was the new Jim Crow. "... there's a more basic story here, and it's being replicated across America: Americans are segregating by income more than ever before. Forty years ago, most cities (including Detroit) had a mixture of wealthy, middle-class, and poor residents. Now, each income group tends to live separately, in its own city - with its own tax bases and philanthropies that support, at one extreme, excellent schools, resplendent parks, rapid-response security, efficient transportation, and other first-rate services; or, at the opposite extreme, terrible schools, dilapidated parks, high crime, and third-rate services." http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-7...
Galt's map shows that Bloomfield Hills does not even border on Detroit.

As far as Detroit being segregated, that was intentional strategy by black separatists like Coleman Young who wanted to consolidate black political power by driving out white residents.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#956227 Jul 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"a waist of tyme"??? WOW = a panty waaist for all time.
NO *ITCH WOW = NANCYBOY, PILLOW BITER, LIMP WRISTER, chi chi man , Fagg0titindeass liberal BIGOTS
stars_and_bars

United States

#956228 Jul 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"peoples grammer"??? Well, "peoples" like you could be one reason. Beyonce has completed her GED, I believe, and your concept of white sharecroppers, aka Crackers or Rednecks, says a lot about why those poor folks went to fight in a rich man's war and still cling to their Confederate flags and racism.
'Just a good ole boy...'
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

#956229 Jul 29, 2013
Here's some interesting questions to ponder: since God is a woman, and a fecund one at that, is she grumpy and uncomfortable at certain times of the month? Does she lie in bed looking at the moon approaching fullness with dread? Can a bad man like me get into heaven by burying my face in her loins to ease her discomfort with my bifurcated tongue? What happens when she hits 55 or so? Are we all screwed then?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956230 Jul 29, 2013
Hey lily,

I know you are not here because you geriatric Democrats are never late for dinner, but I wanted you to see this anyways.

Mayors Defect From Anti-Gun Group

WASHINGTON – New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is losing part of his arsenal of local leaders as more and more long-time members of his gun-control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns say they aren’t happy with the coalition’s trajectory and want out.

While the group apparently is growing in membership overall amid an effort to assume a larger profile in the national gun debate, it's turning some members off. In the past five months, 50 members of the group have quit.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/bl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#956231 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not discussing it, you're talking it at me.
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Cuba, Angola, Albania, N. Korea, and Nicaragua does not constitute a worldwide spread of communism. How many of those are still communist?
That's why the theory has been discredited.
Only Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, North Korea, and Cuba. Damn near every country on your list is still communist.

So, you think there never was a Cold War?
You think there never was a Checkpoint Charlie?
You think there never was a communist occupation of all the Eastern European countries?
You think there never was a communist insergency in Africa, or South America, or Central America, or Southeast Asia?

I don't know where to begin if you deny the facts of history.
If we need, let's just list every country in the world by alphabetical order and answer a yes or no to whether there was a communist insurgency there with the intent of taking over that country.

First country on the list: Afghanistan.
Damn. Already the very first country and we have to answer "yes" to a communist attempt to take over that government.

Well, let's just go to country number two, Albania.
Damn. Another communist country.

Algeria? Not communists, but Wahhabist terrorists.

Andorra? Never heard of it, right?

Angola?
Damn. Another country in the Cold War.

Dude, do you have any knowledge at all about events in the world?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956232 Jul 29, 2013
More info for you Democrats that are always gone at dinner time:

President Obama’s latest comments on the Keystone XL oil pipeline -- including an attempt to downplay the number of jobs it would create -- are re-igniting concerns that the administration may not approve the project.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/ob...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#956233 Jul 29, 2013
How about Hillary/Weiner in 2016!! I think Weiner scandals are a resume enhancement another’ Rising Star’ in the eyes of Liberals and for sure he’ll be able to address women issues….Right?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#956234 Jul 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey lily,
I know you are not here because you geriatric Democrats are never late for dinner, but I wanted you to see this anyways.
Mayors Defect From Anti-Gun Group
WASHINGTON – New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is losing part of his arsenal of local leaders as more and more long-time members of his gun-control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns say they aren’t happy with the coalition’s trajectory and want out.
While the group apparently is growing in membership overall amid an effort to assume a larger profile in the national gun debate, it's turning some members off. In the past five months, 50 members of the group have quit.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/29/bl...
Ta da! mr for-eign-er shows up again!

go home, son. go home. leave America alone
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956235 Jul 29, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
Here's some interesting questions to ponder: since God is a woman, and a fecund one at that, is she grumpy and uncomfortable at certain times of the month? Does she lie in bed looking at the moon approaching fullness with dread? Can a bad man like me get into heaven by burying my face in her loins to ease her discomfort with my bifurcated tongue? What happens when she hits 55 or so? Are we all screwed then?
Yes, she waits for you that way. You might be in for a surprise when your time comes though. Yes, you are. The good news is your mental illness will be cured for sure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#956236 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism filled some of the post-colonial power vacuums, how'd it work out for the communists in Indonesia? We didn't do a thing to confront the "communist threat" there.
In the end, communism destroyed itself without ever really existing.
So, you think Sihanouk wasn't being supported on a large scale by the US?
You can't be that ignorant.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956237 Jul 29, 2013
stars_and_bars wrote:
<quoted text>
'Just a good ole boy...'
'Just a good old bore...'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Straight Jacket 46,616
Amy 9-17-14 12 min liner 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 616
Amy 9-16 40 min Mister Tonka 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min PEllen 98,214
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,002
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search