Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
878,181 - 878,200 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They're nuts but they're OUR nuts and clearly we enjoy playing with them.
You still have three posts to go to avoid regurgitating a Democrat lie.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bailing out Detroit to allow the government to continue to fail to serve the residents would be criminal.
Nothing in it for Obama and the DemoKKKrats. They already have all the Detroit votes.
Liberalism should be given an award for what it did to Detroit. A big trophy with all the liberals' names inscribed on it for history's sake.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't party leaders just 'cause you say they are, they're up and comers. McConnell, Cornyn, Boehner, and Cantor are your Party Leaders
Not for long, at least McConnell and Boehner.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want back in to Iraq?
You wish to send your daughter or mine?
Early withdraw according to your opinion, at a computer pretending to be a brave patriot?
Hell no. With Obama letting the jihad come here with "special traveller" status and the Muslim Brotherhood making decisions in the White House, we'll need them right here to fight that war the Arabs started that used to be fought over there before Obama took office.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 1 million fewer PT jobs in June of 2013 as there was in Nov of 2009. BLS jobs reports. Makes you wrong.
Bush grew the debt 85% over 8 years. You Tea Party morons didn't give a rat's ass.
So why do the democrats want Illegal people to infiltrate our country?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
All the morons on board with this?
If even the tiniest bit true why is the housing market recovering and why has the stock market reached record highs under this administration?
Y'all need a short course in economics, you could start with the dictionary.
You know what is inflating the stock market.

As for housing, after six years of little construction there is some pent-up demand.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
RINOs are Democrats wearing a RINO costume.
Seems like they're having a little trouble getting "their" party in line, doesn't it. Does that tell you something?
You can read, but don't like what you read?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

What a great day!!!! Hannity and Limbaugh get dropped and the POPE says who am I to judge GAY people...WOW!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So we weren't threatened on 9/11?
And Hillary was wrong when she spoke on the Senate Floor in 2002 when she emphatically stated, "Saddam Hussein provided aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including al-Qaeda members...if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop chemical weapons..."?
Before she became a weasel for personal and political gain, I mean?
Yes, we should have had a better strategy in the event of a strong resurgence by Saddam's thugs and al-Qaeda making Iraq the frontlines. But the initial mission was, in fact, accomplished, and there are no crystal balls in war. Even Obama was forced to admit in an interview with O'Reilly the surge worked.
But Obama's early withdrawal of all troops in Iraq just threw all our precious blood and treasure right out the window.
Somehow in all that Batty blather, you forget who gave out the fraudulent info on al qaeda links, mushroom clouds, WMD, etc., and sent us headlong into the Iraq debacle of attacking a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein..." Now just who could that failure of a president and spiritual human being could that have been?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 1 million fewer PT jobs in June of 2013 as there was in Nov of 2009. BLS jobs reports. Makes you wrong.
Bush grew the debt 85% over 8 years. You Tea Party morons didn't give a rat's ass.
You are the moron, liar:

In June, the household survey reported that part-time jobs soared by 360,000 to 28,059,000 - an all time record high. Full time jobs? Down 240,000. And looking back at the entire year, so far in 2013, just 130K Full-Time Jobs have been added, offset by a whopping 557K Part-Time jobs.

Dumbfk.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no. With Obama letting the jihad come here with "special traveller" status and the Muslim Brotherhood making decisions in the White House, we'll need them right here to fight that war the Arabs started that used to be fought over there before Obama took office.
ask Osama bin Laden

"Since you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
About the same as the cost of the war in Iraq, and less useful.
What was the cost of the stimulus bill?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want back in to Iraq?
You wish to send your daughter or mine?
Early withdraw according to your opinion, at a computer pretending to be a brave patriot?
LISTEN IM NOT A N****R CHILD RAISED BY some LIBERAL SUBURBAN DEMOCRAT BIGOT I WAS RAISED TO BE A MAN BY BLACK PEOPLE WITH AMBITION not welfare , food , stamps, not section 8 I OWE NOTHING TO THE LIBERAL AGENDA I WORKED AND FED MY CHILDREN BABYSAT THEM WHY IS THE IMAGE OF THE BLACKMAN A DRUG ADDICT A CRIMINAL A BUM AND NOT A BLACK ULTIMATE MAN NO A BUM AND JAY Z IS THE IDEAL IMAGE FOR BLACK CHILDREN REALLY A DRUG DEALER THAT STILL BRAGS ABOUT IT HOW IS THAT HOPE FOR A BLACK CHILD MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING AND JAY Z DOESNT DO FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND IF HE DOES WHY IS IT A SECRET how does his BURLESQUE DANCER WIFE HELP THE IMAGE OF YOUNG WOMEN HOW BY BEING HALF NAKED AND WITH OUT AN EDUCATION
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality of Obamacare will hit when your daughter needs surgery and her bank account reads zero.
I remember the bad days before Food Stamps, there was Surplus Food. Once a month your mom would head down to a garage and pick up boxes of government food like powdered milk & canned “luncheon meat.” Of course, that wasn’t ALL you ate — these programs have always been supplemental, there to make sure families got enough. In fact, most of it was the last thing you ate. The milk was gross — nearly impossible to fully mix, so you always wound up with powdery globs in the glass and glop at the bottom of the pitcher. The “meat” was worse, tasting mostly of salt.

Anyway, the luncheon meat didn’t last forever: America progressed to Food Stamps; you used them to buy the same food as everyone else, though you had to put up with the shame of handing over the coupons in lieu of cash at the register. When you got sent to the corner store to buy a gallon of milk, you tried to talk your mom into giving you some cash instead of stamps to pay for it.

Thing is, if times are hard enough that your mom has swallowed her pride to go on welfare in the 1st place, then money is always tight. You don’t take vacations like other kids; you wear Wrangler jeans, not Levi’s. You have to convince your mom you really, really want that copy of Giant-Sized X-Men No. 1 before she’ll shell out the 50 cents.

And when you need your 1st pair of glasses you find that Medicaid won’t pay for the cool frames you want, so you’re stuck with the dorky plastic ones. Live with it. You learn early on not to ask for stuff that the family just can’t afford, but it eats at you, month after month, year after year. It’s not that life is BAD; you still get a childhood because your mom’s determined that you will. And you have some neat stuff.(That’s why, years later, you don’t begrudge any mom who wants her kids to have something nice though you wonder about the designer sneakers and iPhones.)

Anyway, the lessons sink in: You get pretty determined not to ever need help, and damned reluctant to ask for anything that resembles it. Because the flip side of shame is PRIDE — pride that you can do it yourself, and you will. And you do.

But then we Democrats institutionalized poverty and made it a career choice.

So, skip ahead a few decades; you’re with your wife in the maternity ward at New York-Presbyterian after a C-section, sharing a room with a very sweet 20-something we’ll call Sheré.

You’re there because you’ve got good health insurance & the wife determined it was the best place in the city to give birth. But it takes a couple of days to get a private room, so you get to chat with Sheré, who says she means to become a pediatric brain surgeon someday, though she has to get her GED 1st.

You can’t resist asking Sheré how she can afford such an expensive hospital. Sheré laughs,“I’m not paying for this — I’ve got Medicaid.”

She had her first 3 kids (different fathers; the latest, whom she met in the shelter, is still with her, but home keeping an eye on the other children) in a Bronx hospital. But, she proudly explains, she finally figured out that she could walk in anywhere, and they had to take her. So there she is.

Actually she’s been at NY Presbyterian for a month; the doctors decided she was high-risk (she’d tested positive for cannabis before she knew she was pregnant), so they’ve had her staying there to be safe.

What galls is the assumption — the carefully honed, relentless message — that there’s nothing wrong with taking all this. It’s not charity, JUST THE WAY THINGS WORK. Nothing to be ashamed of.

And no reason, either, to sweat to build real reasons for pride. Hey, we’ve all got self-esteem now thanks to Democrats. NO ONE has to work harder than anyone else or make better choices, because everything should be REDISTRIBUTED to be fair. Just ask my good friend, Barack Obama. He talks about that all the time.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Obama On Criticisms Of Delaying Employer Mandate:‘I’m Not Concerned’ With Congress’ Opinion
When the interviewer, Jackie Calmes, asked Obama if he was acting within his executive power to unilaterally delay the employer mandate, Obama said he wasn't concerned with Congress' opinion on the matter, alluding to the fact that he is a constitutional lawyer.
"If Congress thinks that what I’ve done is inappropriate or wrong in some fashion, they’re free to make that case," Obama said. "But there’s not an action that I take that you don't have some folks in Congress who say that I'm usurping my authority. Some of those folks think I usurp my authority by having the gall to win the presidency. And I don't think that's a secret. But ultimately, I’m not concerned about their opinions -- very few of them, by the way, are lawyers, much less constitutional lawyers."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
take that! and some of this! and some more of that!
the guy is starting to get pretty good at giving back what he's been getting.
ok FOXbots, start the whine fest even though you assholes have done nothing but put him down for 5 years now; and you'll still act like Obama has no right to throw it back at anyone else.
but at this point...i wouldn't know how to act if you nutjobs didn't do your hypocrisy dance. it's the culture.
Hillary and Bill Clinton are just as nauseating as Huma and Tony Wiener. Two sets of democrats who act identical in life. Perverts, sickos and doormats. Some even say Huma and Hillary had an affair among themselves. Maybe the Clintons and Wieners are liberal swingers. Why would anyone want any of these losers in government?
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

L'éclat de ma solution ne doit pas être refusée. Nos différentes obédiences politiques et sociaux passent des heures, des jours, des années parole devant l'autre, comme si nous étions de différentes planètes. Donc, ce qui pourrait être plus raisonnable que pour nos deux tribus à faire littéralement sorte? Nous, les libéraux peuvent converser en français, une langue romane. Et les conservateurs .. ils peuvent parler en polonais. Il rend tous les sens dans le monde. Pour nous, un souffle », et pour eux, piroshkis!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it always "gonna" be worse with you? When does it actually stop getting better and get worse? If every day you get up and say "Darn, its gonna rain today" once in a while you're going to be right but that doesn't mean you're any sort of prognosticator.
Last week the Consumer Confidence Index beat expectations hitting a six year high.
I know good news seems like bad news to y'all but it really isn't. Maybe if y'all quit blaming Obama for everything you could accept that good things happen that he has nothing to do with.
If we were all optimists, you'd play the pessimist.

If we were all pessimists, you'd play the optimist.

You fart to get the spotlight.(yawn)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they can't win on issues or credibility. There's just not enough angry old white people.
(fart)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
TIM ALLEN SEES THRU THE SUBURBAN LIBERAL BS THE N WORD IS WORST THAN SAYING N****R THE NERVE OF THESE SUBURBAN LIBERAL SH*Ts THANK YOU TIM ALLEN STAND UP TO THE LIBERAL HYPOCRICY THESE PHONIES THEY HATE BLACKS MORE THAN THE SKINHEADS MOST OF THE RACISTS MOVEMENTS ARE DEMOCRATS FAR LEANING DEMOCRATS BLACKS ARE WHAT THE 3/5 LAWS WERE MEANT TO KEEP THE SLAVE VOTE DEMOCRATS STILL HAVE THEIR VOTES BLACKS ARE NOT MENTALLY FREE BECAUSE THEY EMBRACE THE PARTY THAT KEPT THEM ENSLAVED HOLLYWOOD INSULTS BLACKS BUT THEY ARE SO THIRSTY THEY WONT BOYCOTT
The Tim Allen who went to prison for selling drugs? That Tim Allen? BTW, Democrats didn't exist at the time of the 3/5 rule, and on here, if you can't spell hypocrisy, you are probably guilty of it, and no white person should ever use the N-word, ever...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
2012 CEO pay of the top 200 CEOs in America was up 16% from 2011. Congrats on the average $15.1 million per year with a top place person at $96.2 million. A big shout out to President Reagan that made this 30 year, 400% increase possible. Trickle Down Trickle Down.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/30/business/an...
Are you green with envy or Jesse Jackson Black with envy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 6 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••