Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,900)

Showing posts 877,981 - 878,000 of1,078,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll never be free from the fact that he committed murder. You should know that.
You need to Pull up them pants and act like a girl you loser... or is that too white because you are an idiot, girl??

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama" ?? Now you claim Republicans & the Republican Party donated to the Obama campaign.?
You're running away again, dupe.

The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd in the entire Congress they gave more money to.
So, why did the institutions that caused the collapse like Obama so much?
Obama is their guy, dupe.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you think that reporting something makes it less of a pile of horsesh*t than it was the first time you posted it.
You could refute it with an alternate set of numbers, moron.
You won't do that because the actual numbers are very easy to get.

How about we look at some numbers.
316 million total population.
86.4 million under 20.
40.5 million over 65.
1.6 million disabled.
21 million in universities.
130 million full time jobs.
8.2 million part time jobs.
The ratio of full time to part time jobs is 15.8.
Your economic recovery is creating 5 times as many part time jobs as full time jobs.
The real percentage of people available for work but not working is 17 percent.
The annual deficit is 1.3 trillioin, down from 1.6 trillion it grew to before the TEA Party came to Congress in 2011.
The total debt is 17 trillion. The US economy is only 15 trillion.
The debt grows at 8 percent each year, while the calculated economic growth is only 2 percent. The real (private) economy that actually pays for everything is stagnant, and is only about 12 trillion.
So, the debt is one and a half times as big as what pays it.
And, the debt grows at almost 8 percent a year.
A stagnant economy has to pay a debt that is one and a half times its size and grows at 8 percent every year.
An idiot can tell you this system will collapse. What we need to do to fix it is to stop borrowing money. That is the 1.3 trillion dollars every year.

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the League of Morans is in full force this Monday morning. Have fun playing with each other, one dumber than the next.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn
it's always fun watching you express your failed birther opinions.
It's always fun watch you make a moron out of yourself.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Cumulus Dropping Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity: Re
port
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/cumu...
Never heard of Cumulus.

Is this what you are lying about, Democrat?

"Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are set to leave Cumulus Media and WABC and move to competitor WOR."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/rush...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When I asked for the details of cases Obama tried, you ran away from the discussion. Since you have that proof, it shouldn't be any problem to give it to us.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
You couldn't provide this information last time. Perhaps this information has been included in your indoctrination sessions and you have something to tell us.
Anyway, this still stands as fact:
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.
So, just where did Obama get training to be a constitutional lawyer?
He's a fraud. He's never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.
I have posted a link to an article twice. You know it.

The idea that no one knew Obama at Columbia has been debunked a gazillion times.

And where does a Lawyer get training? Its called LAW SCHOOL. You know where they teach courses on the various aspects of law such as Constitutional Law.

My God you Tea Party people are dumb.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That report, if it was really CBO report, went beyond the scope of the stimulus bill continuing programs well beyond their expiration ate.
Right whiner lying at its best.
The CBO was specifically asked by Rand Paul to give their assessment of the cost of the so-called Stimulus bull. This was the assessment of the CBO of the cost of the existing legislation:

According to the Congressional Budget Office, the true 10 year cost of the stimulus bill $2.527 trillion in spending with another $744 billion cost in debt servicing.

And, you seem to think an idea like this is like the plague:

How about this:
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency of department expends all the money appropriated, shut it down until there is money in the Treasury to appropriate.
What's wrong with this idea?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the League of Morans is in full force this Monday morning. Have fun playing with each other, one dumber than the next.
I would have thought you would have jumped all over this one:

Sometimes it's very difficult to understand why the Democrats do what they do. Let's take the case of that clown Anthony Weiner. The Democrats actually want this clown to be mayor of New York City, and actually think they can manufacture enough votes for this clown to be "elected".
Why is putting that clown Anthony Weiner in the New York City mayor's office of national importance to the Democrats? The answer to that question is who his wife is.
Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Who is Huma Abedin?
Daughter of Saleha Abedin: Muslim Sisterhood, International Committee for Women and Children (muslims keep women as sex slaves and mutilate the genetalia of young girls), Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. All of these lead to Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, a prominent leader and theologian of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Brother of Hassan Abedin: Oxford Center for Islamic Studies, which is a direct connection to Abdullah Omar Naseef (Muslim Brotherhood terrorist non-profit organization Rabita Trust) and Yusuf Al-Qaradawi.

If that clown Anthony Weiner ends up mayor of New York City, the Muslim Brotherhood will be the mayor of New York City.
New York City was the primary target on 9/11(2001).

The Democrats are tuning up Hillary to run for president, also.

Can anyone here not connect these dots?

The next phase of the war the Arabs started with the United States will be fought right here, with the President of the United States sabotaging the United States if Hillary somehow gets into office.

The pendulum is being pushed very far from center now. It will swing back.
God help all of us. The world will feel the shock.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Pope Francis On Gays: Who Am I To Judge Them?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/pope...
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Now that the frauds are here, let's go over this again:
Sometimes it's very difficult to understand why the Democrats do what they do. Let's take the case of that clown Anthony Weiner. The Democrats actually want this clown to be mayor of New York City, and actually think they can manufacture enough votes for this clown to be "elected".
Why is putting that clown Anthony Weiner in the New York City mayor's office of national importance to the Democrats? The answer to that question is who his wife is.
Who is Huma Abedin?
Daughter of Saleha Abedin: Muslim Sisterhood, International Committee for Women and Children (muslims keep women as sex slaves and mutilate the genetalia of young girls), Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. All of these lead to Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, a prominent leader and theologian of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Brother of Hassan Abedin: Oxford Center for Islamic Studies, which is a direct connection to Abdullah Omar Naseef (Muslim Brotherhood terrorist non-profit organization Rabita Trust) and Yusuf Al-Qaradawi.
If that clown Anthony Weiner ends up mayor of New York City, the Muslim Brotherhood will be the mayor of New York City.
The next phase of the war the Arabs started with the United States will be fought right here, with the President of the United States sabotaging the United States if Hillary somehow gets into office.
Hey! I spent $45k of taxpayers money trying to prove this was a right wing conspiracy.

No one ever told me how many women to sextext is appropriate. My other Democrat friend who also goes by the name of Client 9, is also the victim of a right wing conspiracy. Except for prosecuting others for the same crime he committed and did not do jail time for, he's a really great guy. And now he wants to be elected to punish Wall Street. That his is campaign promise and I see nothing wrong with him going after those evil 1%ers in NYC. So what if he kills the financial industry that pays all the bills.

We Dems have to stick together, get me Bill and Hillary on the phone. The wife and I want to do lunch. I'll send you a picture from under the table. It'll be very special.

Yours truly, Carlos Danger

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that no one knew Obama at Columbia has been debunked a gazillion times.
And where does a Lawyer get training? Its called LAW SCHOOL. You know where they teach courses on the various aspects of law such as Constitutional Law.
The link you posted was some propaganday hype and didn't have any details. I tore it up, if you recall. You might want to reference something with some credibility, also. LA Times just doesn't register very high in the credibility index.
But, post that link again. I'll just rip it to shreds again.

You can start by telling us what name is on the diploma Obama claims to have received from Columbia WHERE HE NEVER EVEN ATTENDED CLASSES.

When I asked for the details of cases Obama tried, you ran away from the discussion. Since you have that proof, it shouldn't be any problem to give it to us.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
You couldn't provide this information last time. Perhaps this information has been included in your indoctrination sessions and you have something to tell us.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Well, duty calls.... I'll check back in later.

Play nice.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought you would have jumped all over this one:
Who is Huma Abedin?
Why?

http://www.hermes-press.com/BushKiss2.jpg
Tea Party People

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Most of us can read cursive, and very few of us qualify for the Unearned Income Tax Credit. But, I believe Obama went to college. I saw all those pictures of him with his friends taking hits from a bong.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

THE BLACK MALE COMMUNITY HAVE BEEN SET UP BY THE SUBURBAN LIBERAL DEMOCRATS the Image of BLACK MALES ARE RAPPERS how did that happen how did a HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT JAY Z AND BEYONCE BECOME THE KINGS OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND JAY Z YOUR PRESENCE AND OBAMAS PRESENCE IS ALL THATS NEEDED NO ACTION WELL THE BEER SUMMIT SHOWS THAT MORE ACTION WAS NEEDED FROM OBAMA THAT WAS THE PERFECT MOMENT TO ADDRESS RACIAL PROFILING BECAUSE WHILE OBAMA WAS SHOWING WHITE ZPEOPLE HOW COMMITTED HE WAS TO THEM BY DISMISSING RACIAL PROFILING HE SHOWED HE WAS NOT COMMITTED TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY OBAMA HAVE SHOWN HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY BUT BLACKS BEING TAUGHT BY THE DEMOCRATS THAT BLACK RACISM IS OK SO THEY WOULD NOT CHALLENGE OBAMA TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY BECAUSE THEY MUST PROTECT HIM FROM THE WHITE MAN FUNNY HE DIDNT NEED THEIR PROTECTION WHEN HE WAS GROWING UP WITH THE WHITE MAN THAT RAISED HIM; JAY Z IT WAS HOPE THAT MADE YOU AND OBAMA POSSIBLE NOT YOU OR OBAMA THAT MAKES HOPE POSSIBLE AND YES HARRY COMMENDED BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN BECAUSE HIS PRESENCE AND ACTION ARE VERY HOPEFUL AND BRIGHT HE IS HUMBLE TRAITS YOU AND OBAMA SHOULD LEARN

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO was specifically asked by Rand Paul to give their assessment of the cost of the so-called Stimulus bull. This was the assessment of the CBO of the cost of the existing legislation:
According to the Congressional Budget Office, the true 10 year cost of the stimulus bill $2.527 trillion in spending with another $744 billion cost in debt servicing.
And, you seem to think an idea like this is like the plague:
How about this:
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency of department expends all the money appropriated, shut it down until there is money in the Treasury to appropriate.
What's wrong with this idea?
Rad Paul then asked for costs not included in the bill.

If you could actually read, the report took many programs that are set to expire and keep them going to ten years.

This because Rand Paul is a fraud trying to dupe the feeble minded like you.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The link you posted was some propaganday hype and didn't have any details. I tore it up, if you recall. You might want to reference something with some credibility, also. LA Times just doesn't register very high in the credibility index.
But, post that link again. I'll just rip it to shreds again.
You can start by telling us what name is on the diploma Obama claims to have received from Columbia WHERE HE NEVER EVEN ATTENDED CLASSES.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
See, I knew it. You just ignore the proof. This is why you are such an ignorant.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

A Florida man was allegedly shot Saturday morning while retrieving cigarettes from his mother's car at around 2:45 a.m. Saturday, according to the Pensacola News Journal.

Roy Middleton, now recovering in a hospital bed, said he felt like he was in a "firing squad" as bullets sprayed everywhere and he was shot in the leg.

In a report from The Inquistr, the 60-year-old said he heard a voice from behind telling him to put his hands in the air. Thinking it was a joke, Middleton allegedly turned around to see who it was before deputies opened fire.

Middleton is now wondering why police opened fire on him, and described his mother's car now "full of bullet holes," according to MSN.

The Escambia County Sheriffs Office declined to comment on Saturday's incident.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! I spent $45k of taxpayers money trying to prove this was a right wing conspiracy.
No one ever told me how many women to sextext is appropriate. My other Democrat friend who also goes by the name of Client 9, is also the victim of a right wing conspiracy. Except for prosecuting others for the same crime he committed and did not do jail time for, he's a really great guy. And now he wants to be elected to punish Wall Street. That his is campaign promise and I see nothing wrong with him going after those evil 1%ers in NYC. So what if he kills the financial industry that pays all the bills.
We Dems have to stick together, get me Bill and Hillary on the phone. The wife and I want to do lunch. I'll send you a picture from under the table. It'll be very special.
Yours truly, Carlos Danger
How do you know it's not a rightwing conspiracy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 877,981 - 878,000 of1,078,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Five More Cool Technologies 2 min Joshua Krause 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,840
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min voice of peace 67,875
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Frank 174,464
Abby 7-23 15 min Pippa 7
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 17 min Michael Snyder 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 27 min Notthatitmatters 3,826
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE