Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955967 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being a pussscccceee and tell that joke in front of some black bro's.
Then try running with your walker in our hands.
LOL, you'll never catch me NEAR a ghetto slum!! Besides, why would I run porkpie (BOOM!!)? And even if I did, how would you two catch me when you're holding hands....

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ej-...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#955968 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of Obama started the Obama Depression in mid-2008.
You too???

You're so FOS and you know it.

Location hidden

#955970 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the rules are known, but rules banning any reasonably-sized American flag do not stand up.
Of course it does, the tenant agrees to the rules before moving in.

I'm surprised, you're such a law and order/rules freak.

Location hidden

#955971 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The concept for the Barbie doll was Russian women.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...
The features of this woman is not untypical of Russian women.
I thought this was interesting, considering there hasn't been any doll that has been sold more in the United States than Barbie.
Uhhh, you've got that bassackwards (as usual). That's a woman who has had herself surgically altered to look like a Barbie doll.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955972 Jul 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeated many times that Trayvon Martin threw the first punch.
There is no evidence of that. You're a liar.
His carcass is unscathed (besides a bullet to the heart), while the nose of GZ was splayed across his face. Either Zimmerman hits like a powder-puff (probable), or Trayvon threw the first punch (more likely). That's generally the negro M.O. anyway, and its usually perpetrated by groups of them.

Either way, purple drank ended up a stiff, so no need for debate....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955974 Jul 29, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever everybody knows it, it is has been done and proven by the US Federal Government is the point and the Federal Government can do whatever they want with that Social Security tax and with your thinking that meant that Carter couldnt reduce social security benefits, Reagan couldnt change the age requriement for Social Security and Federal Government couldnt deny nestor of his Social Security benefits that he paid while he worked for 19 years and the Federal Government was in the right according to the Pseudo Liberal SCOTUS that he was entitled to nothing because there is no property rights to taxes because taxes collected by the Federal Government belong to the Federal Government which the writing is all over the walls and proves that Ephram Nestor just like everyone else that has been forced to participate in the Pseudo Liberal Democrats Scam will be victims too of Pseudoliberalism if they didnt or dont plan without Social Security.
Flemming v. Nestor
Opinion of the Court
The Court ruled that no such contract exists, and that there is no contractual right to receive Social Security payments. Payments due under Social Security are not “property” rights and are not protected by the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment. The interest of a beneficiary of Social Security is protected only by the Due Process Clause.
Under Due Process Clause analysis, government action is valid unless it is patently arbitrary and utterly lacking in rational justification. This provision of §202(n) is not irrational; it could have been justified by the desire to increase the purchasing power of those living in America, because those living abroad would not spend their payments here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flemming_v._Nest...
Remember this ruling was handed down by the Pseudo Liberal Warren Court too meaning the Liberals as they call themselves today that we have no rights to Social Security but keep promoting their scam which proves that Psuedo Liberals say one thing and do & mean the opposite just like what FDR did with Social Security too.
Warren Court(Pseduo Liberal Majority, 1953-1969)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Court
See above post.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955975 Jul 29, 2013
OK, time to whip the dirt-bags in the chain-gang into submission. Leftist phags GFY, and the rest of you folks keep beating porkpie dem down into a puddle of goo whilst I'm away......:-)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#955978 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more. The motivation behind the tea party movement was because Americans could foresee the future based on what we already knew about Barack Obama's past.
Now here we are. Where we knew we'd be.
Too bad Romney was a Mormon. I'm convinced his wealth wouldn't have been a factor. But Mormonism isn't popular among many Americans. A recent conviction of a leader of the LDS church who was a pedophile and who manipulated his church into child marriages didn't help the public image of Mormonism, and their history of polygamy more than likely also cost him the election. Perhaps, rightfully so. I don't get Mormonism either.
We have to get it right without fail - on all fronts - in 2016.
We picked the wrong candidate in 2012 and in 2008. That's the long and the short of it. Obama may have won in 2008 but, certainly, not in 2012 if we had gotten it right.
Thing is, there is no perfect candidate. Democrats think they have a monopoly on them but Republicans know any candidate will have some flaws, but the least baggage and the message has to win over the majority in 2016.
The repubs picked the wrong line up in in 08 and 12, the candidates were all substandard-second rate and the Republican platform is an ill fit for anyone who's not batshyt crazy.

The Republican party won't recover from the disasters of BushCo. during your lifetime.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955980 Jul 29, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA .... calling out others for their lack literacy, yet you cannot spell "moron" correctly.
Typical liberal hypocrisy
Nidget!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955982 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, you've got that bassackwards (as usual). That's a woman who has had herself surgically altered to look like a Barbie doll.
Too bad there's no surgery to make shorty taller.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955983 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>

Too bad Romney was a Mormon. I'm convinced his wealth wouldn't have been a factor. But Mormonism isn't popular among many Americans. A recent conviction of a leader of the LDS church who was a pedophile and who manipulated his church into child marriages didn't help the public image of Mormonism, and their history of polygamy more than likely also cost him the election. Perhaps, rightfully so. I don't get Mormonism either.
Most of the bigotry comes from churches like yours, so look in the mirror.

Location hidden

#955984 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph Nader plans to launch a massive effort to break the Demo-Repub stranglehold in 2016.
Are you on board?
I might be, I'll have to look at it. Do you ever watch the alternate parties' debates? The Green Party sounds like strict constitutionalists compared with D or R
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955986 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with any tea bagger is a waste of time.
Just belittle them.
And if 'said' tea bagger is named Fenris, crush his skull and let his one brain cell splash out on the pavement.
They're all teabaggers on here. I hope Rand Paul or Ted Cruz runs for President.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#955987 Jul 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeated many times that Trayvon Martin threw the first punch.
There is no evidence of that. You're a liar.
Sorry old silly bitty. You are the liar.

Juror said:

"She also said she believes Martin threw the first punch in the confrontation that followed."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justice/zimmerm...

Need some more rope, dingbat? I'm sure your going to use it, like in your next post!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955988 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the bigotry comes from churches like yours, so look in the mirror.
Ouch!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955989 Jul 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are unwilling to read the court case you referenced and, instead, insist on quoting from biased sources, debating with you is an exercise in futility and a waste of my time.
One final time...excerpts from the Supreme Court opinion in Nestor:
“the right to federal social security benefits is a statutory, conditional right, which the possessor enjoys subject to all the conditions which Congress has attached and may attach.”
“The right to alter, amend, or repeal any provision of this Act is hereby reserved to the Congress”......“No contractual obligation on the part of the Government and no contractual right of a beneficiary could coexist with this reservation of power...."
“subject to amendment or repeal as Congress in its wisdom feels will best promote the general welfare"...
"Particularly when we deal with a withholding of a noncontractual benefit under a social welfare program such as this, we must recognize that the Due Process Clause can be thought to interpose a bar only if the statue manifests a patently arbitrary classification, utterly lacking in rational justification.”
Got it? Social Security benefits are not "property" but they a "noncontractural benefit". Yes, there is no money-back guarantee but Congress cannot arbitrarily amend it at will.
I doubt that any court would agree that the FACT that the government borrowed from the Social Security trust fund and can't pay back the debt is "rational justification" for doing away with Social Security.
“subject to amendment or repeal as Congress in its wisdom feels will best promote the general welfare"...

sounds like Congress could terminate Social Security at its discretion on these rather vague grounds...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955990 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You too???
You're so FOS and you know it.
Galt began selling stock as soon as it became apparent that Obama would win the nomination.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955991 Jul 29, 2013
Leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"there for"??? I just love it when uneducated boobs demand we take their concepts of high finance--all from right-wing sites with no integrity; "therefore," I just chuckle under my breath and move on.
That's Sarah Palin language: "there for, alrighty then, because anyhow, I agree that the above theres are however"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955992 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does, the tenant agrees to the rules before moving in.
I'm surprised, you're such a law and order/rules freak.
The local HOA recently modified their rules with respect to the American flag to avoid the issue. Rules requiring a permit to install a free-standing flagpole remain.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#955993 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not
To the winner goes the spoils.
Maybe Romney will invite you to one of his parties.
He likes to have poor minions around to remind him why he hates real American dumpublicans.
I heard it through the Liberal Grape Vine that you have one of Obama’s New Green Jobs,' picking up Obama’s Cow Chips!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min PEllen 98,504
amy 1-25 54 min PEllen 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL 70,103
abby 10-25 56 min PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,525
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,668
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,459
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]