Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,899)

Showing posts 877,961 - 877,980 of1,073,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we've been here before.
remember who was leading the list of those who gave to the Romney campaign?
Wall Street. it's the Republican culture.
The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd in the entire Congress they gave more money to.
So, why did the institutions that caused the collapse like Obama so much?
Obama is their guy, dupe.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we've been here before.
Some of you have been bragging about how great it's doing under Obama.

Well Propaganda Queen, which is it? Are you now giving Republicans credit? Yes, we know, with you on the left, it's always both ways!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Obama On Criticisms Of Delaying Employer Mandate:ĎIím Not Concernedí With Congressí Opinion
When the interviewer, Jackie Calmes, asked Obama if he was acting within his executive power to unilaterally delay the employer mandate, Obama said he wasn't concerned with Congress' opinion on the matter, alluding to the fact that he is a constitutional lawyer.
"If Congress thinks that what Iíve done is inappropriate or wrong in some fashion, theyíre free to make that case," Obama said. "But thereís not an action that I take that you don't have some folks in Congress who say that I'm usurping my authority. Some of those folks think I usurp my authority by having the gall to win the presidency. And I don't think that's a secret. But ultimately, Iím not concerned about their opinions -- very few of them, by the way, are lawyers, much less constitutional lawyers."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
take that! and some of this! and some more of that!
the guy is starting to get pretty good at giving back what he's been getting.
ok FOXbots, start the whine fest even though you assholes have done nothing but put him down for 5 years now; and you'll still act like Obama has no right to throw it back at anyone else.
but at this point...i wouldn't know how to act if you nutjobs didn't do your hypocrisy dance. it's the culture.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.

So, just where did Obama get training to be a constitutional lawyer?
He's a fraud. He's never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
2012 CEO pay of the top 200 CEOs in America was up 16% from 2011. Congrats on the average $15.1 million per year with a top place person at $96.2 million. A big shout out to President Reagan that made this 30 year, 400% increase possible. Trickle Down Trickle Down.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/30/business/an...
Thanks to Obama & Democrats. Hypocrites. In the meantime, the middle class suffers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is Obama. But, I've done one thing Obama has never done. I've actually read the Constitution.
Congress writes the laws, dumbass. The Executive Branch is obligated to enforce those laws, dumbass.
The president does not have the Constitutional authority to arbitrarily change the law, dumbass.
neither is Obama?

it's always fun watching you expressing your opinion.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we've been here before.
The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd in the entire Congress they gave more money to.
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/

it's always fun watching you express your deluded opinion.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Propaganda Queen, which is it? Are you now giving Republicans credit? Yes, we know, with you on the left, it's always both ways!
Sonicmoron is an Occupy Wall Street moron.

I have several post, sonicmoron ragging hating on Wall Street, him packing up heading to New York ...

sonicmoron is the classic idiot...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.
yawn

it's always fun watching you express your failed birther opinions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Cumulus Dropping Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity: Re
port

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/cumu...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't give them credit.

Mitt lost.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
neither is Obama?
it's always fun watching you expressing your opinion.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RedHorseRevelation wrote:
Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---
http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI
The muslims are pushing the pendulum extremely far from center.
The pendulum will swing back.
The world will feel the shock.
Considering the muslims are trying to take over the world, I'd estimate that 1.5 billion to be on the high end, but not outrageous.

Just like Hitler, those idiots don't have a clue what the ramifications will be.
And, because we have become so ignorant, we are a very good candidate to repeat history.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I've voted for far more democrats than Republicans so there goes that theory. The economy started tanking once employers realize the democrats woulds control Congress And went further down hill when Obama announced he was running for president. When it became apparent that he was going to win all the deadwood was let go and all non-critical spending was curtailed. We are still in this pattern and will be for 3 1/2 more years. Maybe a little less depending on who the candidates might be. You can this isn't true but you will be lying to yourself. My boss at the time and every customer I delivered to all said and did the same thing. Spread that across the nation and there you go! I don't think Hampton Roads ever went above 7% unemployment. I could be wrong and I'm sure some one will say if I am.
This is the most ridiculous, simplistic "analysis" I've seen from the moronic right and I've seen it quite a bit. Why did this only happen for these two elections cycles? Why didn't the global economy collapse when Clinton was elected and had a Democratic Congress? Its not difficult to understand. We had a housing and credit bubble fueled by easy credit and low interest rates and the junk was packaged with the good stuff and traded globally. That much malinvestment is sustainable only by perpetually rising markets, a sort of Ponzi scheme.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

for you who haven't been informed by a right wing email....

Inside Groundswell: Read the Memos of the New Right-Wing Strategy Group Planning a "30 Front War"

One of the influential conservatives guiding the group is Virginia "Ginni" Thomas, a columnist for the Daily Caller and a tea party consultant and lobbyist. Other Groundswell members include John Bolton, the former UN ambassador; Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy; Ken Blackwell and Jerry Boykin of the Family Research Council; Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch; Gayle Trotter, a fellow at the Independent Women's Forum; Catherine Engelbrecht and Anita MonCrief of True the Vote; Allen West, the former GOP House member; Sue Myrick, also a former House GOPer; Diana Banister of the influential Shirley and Banister PR firm; and Max Pappas, a top aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

"We're Failing the Propaganda Battle"

The Groundswellers feel that they too often lose the political narrative to their progressive rivals. One memo that circulated among members declared, "We must reclaim the language and put 'a face' on our messages; tell stories. Write articles on 4th grade level!"

Notes from a February 28 Groundswell gathering reflected both their collective sense of pessimism and desire for aggressive tactics: "We are failing the propaganda battle with minorities. Terms like,'GOP,''Tea Party,''Conservative' communicate 'racism.'" The Groundswellers proposed an alternative: "Fredrick Douglas Republican," a phrase, the memo noted, that "changes minds." (His name is actually spelled "Frederick Douglass.") The meeting notes also stated that an "active radical left is dedicated to destroy [sic] those who oppose them" with "vicious and unprecedented tactics. We are in a real war; most conservatives are not prepared to fight."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/07/g...

here's the memo that you right wing zombies were never supposed to see.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't give them credit.
Mitt lost.
You idiot voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first statement is all lies.

He did indeed try cases in a courtroom. I have provided proof to you before.

As to where he got his training to be a constitutional lawyer?? It's called LAW SCHOOL, dumbass.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicmoron is an Occupy Wall Street moron.
I have several post, sonicmoron ragging hating on Wall Street, him packing up heading to New York ...
sonicmoron is the classic idiot...
It's the culture...
and a propaganda tool. It must suck for him going through life with nothing but hate & misguided notions.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I've voted for far more democrats than Republicans so there goes that theory. The economy started tanking once employers realize the democrats woulds control Congress And went further down hill when Obama announced he was running for president. When it became apparent that he was going to win all the deadwood was let go and all non-critical spending was curtailed. We are still in this pattern and will be for 3 1/2 more years. Maybe a little less depending on who the candidates might be. You can this isn't true but you will be lying to yourself. My boss at the time and every customer I delivered to all said and did the same thing. Spread that across the nation and there you go! I don't think Hampton Roads ever went above 7% unemployment. I could be wrong and I'm sure some one will say if I am.
America's Got Talent debuted in June of 2006, that was just as likely a cause as your "analysis".

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama" ?? Now you claim Republicans & the Republican Party donated to the Obama campaign.?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 877,961 - 877,980 of1,073,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info