Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#955863 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought you would have jumped all over this one:
Sometimes it's very difficult to understand why the Democrats do what they do. Let's take the case of that clown Anthony Weiner. The Democrats actually want this clown to be mayor of New York City, and actually think they can manufacture enough votes for this clown to be "elected".
Why is putting that clown Anthony Weiner in the New York City mayor's office of national importance to the Democrats? The answer to that question is who his wife is.
Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Who is Huma Abedin?
Daughter of Saleha Abedin: Muslim Sisterhood, International Committee for Women and Children (muslims keep women as sex slaves and mutilate the genetalia of young girls), Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. All of these lead to Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, a prominent leader and theologian of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Brother of Hassan Abedin: Oxford Center for Islamic Studies, which is a direct connection to Abdullah Omar Naseef (Muslim Brotherhood terrorist non-profit organization Rabita Trust) and Yusuf Al-Qaradawi.
If that clown Anthony Weiner ends up mayor of New York City, the Muslim Brotherhood will be the mayor of New York City.
New York City was the primary target on 9/11(2001).
The Democrats are tuning up Hillary to run for president, also.
Can anyone here not connect these dots?
The next phase of the war the Arabs started with the United States will be fought right here, with the President of the United States sabotaging the United States if Hillary somehow gets into office.
The pendulum is being pushed very far from center now. It will swing back.
God help all of us. The world will feel the shock.
Yeah, it seems a lot of the focus was actually on his wife and the clout she has and the power she craves. And explains why she was so forgiving.

Is this the America they really want?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#955866 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I knew it. You just ignore the proof. This is why you are such an ignorant.
Post that link again. I'll rip to shreds again. There was no proof in that link. It was just a propaganda piece with general information.
Obama has never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Prove that wrong.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?

Your link was missing all of this information.

The link you posted was some propaganday hype and didn't have any details. I tore it up, if you recall. You might want to reference something with some credibility, also. LA Times just doesn't register very high in the credibility index.
But, post that link again. I'll just rip it to shreds again.
You can start by telling us what name is on the diploma Obama claims to have received from Columbia WHERE HE NEVER EVEN ATTENDED CLASSES.
When I asked for the details of cases Obama tried, you ran away from the discussion. Since you have that proof, it shouldn't be any problem to give it to us.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
You couldn't provide this information last time. Perhaps this information has been included in your indoctrination sessions and you have something to tell us.
Anyway, this still stands as fact:
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.
So, just where did Obama get training to be a constitutional lawyer?
He's a fraud. He's never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955867 Jul 29, 2013
WOW wrote:
The Federal Reserve Is Bailing Out Foreign Banks … More than the American People or Economy
Federal Reserve Policy Mainly Benefits Big Foreign Banks
We’ve extensively documented that the Federal Reserve is intentionally locking up bank money so that it is not loaned out to Main Street. Specifically – due to Fed policy – 81.5% of all money created by quantitative easing is sitting there gathering dust in the form of “excess reserves”… instead of being loaned out to help Main Street or the American economy.
And we’ve extensively documented that a large percentage of the bailouts went to foreign banks (and see this and this).(A 2010 Fed audit also revealed that of the $1.25 trillion of mortgage-backed securities the central bank purchased after the housing bubble popped, some $442.7 billion - more than 35%– were bought from foreign banks.)
It turns out that these themes are all connected.
Specifically, most of the Fed-created money which is gathering dust is actually being held by foreign banks.
The Levy Economics Institute noted in May:
Excess reserves are the surplus of reserves against deposits and certain other liabilities that depository institutions (loosely called “banks”) hold above the amounts that the Board requires within ranges set by federal law. The general requirement is that covered institutions maintain reserves at least equal to ten percent of liabilities payable on demand. For the first time in history, there is statistical evidence that as much as one-half or more of excess reserves are held for United States banking offices of foreign banks.
BLACKS WILL SUFFER BECAUSE OF OBAMAS PRESIDENCY NOT BECAUSE OF WHITE RACISM BUT BECAUSE OF BLACK BIGOTRY BLACK PEOPLE WILL SUFFER AND THEIR MASTERs CONTROLLED BY SUBURBAN LIBERALS WHO HAVE CRIMINALIZED THE IMAGE OF BLACK MALES WITH HOLLYWOOD AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY will do as obama have and BLAME YOU FOR YOUR TROUBLES AND THEY WILL BE righT
"We are failing the propaganda battle with minorities. Terms like,'GOP,''Tea Party,''Conservative' communicate 'racism.'"

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org...

you're failing.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#955868 Jul 29, 2013
WHITE SUBURBAN LIBERALS PORTRAY OBAMA AS BEING GOOD FOR BLACKS is he really good for BLACKS wHAT DID HIS IMAGE DO FOR BLACK PEOPLE DID IT SAVE TRAYVON MARTIN no O AND OBAMA WAS PROFILED BY BEING CALLEd A WAITER FUNNY HE DOES LOOK LIKE A WAITER HE ACTS LIKE ONE AROUND WHITE PEOPLE SO THAT WASNT an insult to him he was HAPPY TO BE WITh THESE PEOPLE SO BLACKS STOP TRYING TO MAKE OBAMA WHAT HE IS NOT he is MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE WITH WHITE RACISM THAT HE IS WITH BLACK PEOPLE GET OVER YOUR SELVES HE IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955869 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Buroc.
They tend to leave out vital pieces of information which is more than likely where their confusion originates.
Probably learned it from the liberal media and liberal talking points sites.
They're fed half-truths and distortions and keep repeating it.
It's either out of desperation to be right or willful ignorance to be wrong. Still haven't figured that one out yet.
vital information.....

Back in May, a source close to Limbaugh told POLITICO that the host was considering ending his affiliation agreement with Cumulus because CEO Lew Dickey was blaming the company's advertising losses on Limbaugh's controversial remarks about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student. On an earnings call two days later, Dickey reported a $2.4 million first-quarter decline in revenue related to talk programming, which he attributed, indirectly, to Limbaugh's remarks about Fluke.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/07/c...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955870 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean congressional bribes like this:
Freddie Mac Tried to Kill Republican Regulatory Bill in 2005
Published October 19, 2008
Associated Press
Freddie Mac secretly paid a Republican consulting firm $2 million to kill legislation that would have regulated and trimmed the mortgage finance giant and its sister company, Fannie Mae, three years before the government took control to prevent their collapse.
In the cross hairs of the campaign carried out by DCI of Washington were Republican senators and a regulatory overhaul bill sponsored by Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb. DCI's chief executive is Doug Goodyear, whom John McCain's campaign later hired to manage the GOP convention in September.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440681,00...
Correct this if it's wrong, but you mention only Democrats wearing a RINO costume, right? It's no secret people like McCain are Democrats.

I mean bribes where actual money was given to Obama.
The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd that received more money from them in the entire Congress.
Obama is their guy.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#955871 Jul 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it's not a rightwing conspiracy?
Well, all the girls who I sent pictures of my private parts to promised that they were not Republicans. Obviously since they contacted the press, they were not telling me the truth. I figured since they weren't working and were spending all their time sexting, they must be Democrats. At first I got away with saying it was a conspiracy and someone hacked into my account, but then I had to admit I did it. There must be a way to parlay this into my being a victim because that is what we Democrats do. It must be someone else's fault. I know! I know! It was George Bush's fault!
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#955872 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Any opinions on your governor election?
Yes , when Wilder got elected it left a stain on the great state of Virginia , he was a crooked bastard who used his influence to have the VDOT perform work on his property , his next door neighbor happens to be one of the oldest and most prominent rod and gun clubs in Virginia ,once Wilders home was completed and the family moved in the members of the club voted and decided to move the kennels as close to wilders house as they possibly could , it is a wonder that PETA didn't file charges for the club subjecting those poor dogs to the noise and smell of those Wilders .

Orlando, FL

#955873 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you know it's not a rightwing conspiracy?
Because Democrats use that excuse to take the attention off of themselves.

Remember Bill Clinton letting his wife go on national television to make a fool of herself telling the nation her husband was the victim of a massive rightwing conspiracy?

And then Bill Clinton publicly admitting the very next day he really was lying?

No one takes the rightwing conspiracy excuse seriously anymore.

Obama promised the nation answers and accountability. He has offered no answers and no one has been held accountable.

In fact, his initial outrage has become empty rhetoric trying to take the attention off of himself.

There's your rightwing conspiracy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955874 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it seems a lot of the focus was actually on his wife and the clout she has and the power she craves. And explains why she was so forgiving.
Is this the America they really want?
They never envision living in the America they are creating for us. We're mere peasants to them.
Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Democrats. They will use them to their benefit and overthrow the constitutional government, then get rid of them after they've acomplished that... just like Hitler did.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#955875 Jul 29, 2013
AMERICA HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY BETTER IN YEARS THESE POLITICIANS ARE FULL OF SH*T OBAMA BROUGHT NO HOPE AND THE CHANGES ARE FOR THE WORST NOT BETTER ONLY THE LIES HAVE GOTTEN MORE HOPEFUL WHILE THE TRUTH DIES SLOWLY AND OBAMAS PRESIDENCY HAVE ONLY SPED THE DESTRUCTION BECAUSE RACE IS USED TO COVER everything that happens THE BEER SUMMIT DID NOT SAVE TRAYVON MARTIN IT WAS FOR OBAMAS POPULARITY he is popular so what did his IMAGE ALONE SAVE TRAYVON OBAMA HAVE NOT CHANGED ANYTHING IT IS WORSE

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955877 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rad Paul then asked for costs not included in the bill.
If you could actually read, the report took many programs that are set to expire and keep them going to ten years.
This because Rand Paul is a fraud trying to dupe the feeble minded like you.
This isn't Rand Paul's response. This is the CBO's response, you fucking moron.

The CBO was specifically asked by Rand Paul to give their assessment of the cost of the so-called Stimulus bull. This was the assessment of the CBO of the cost of the existing legislation:
According to the Congressional Budget Office, the true 10 year cost of the stimulus bill $2.527 trillion in spending with another $744 billion cost in debt servicing.

And, you seem to think an idea like this is like the plague:
How about this:

No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency of department expends all the money appropriated, shut it down until there is money in the Treasury to appropriate.
What's wrong with this idea?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#955878 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted a link to an article twice. You know it.
The idea that no one knew Obama at Columbia has been debunked a gazillion times.
And where does a Lawyer get training? Its called LAW SCHOOL. You know where they teach courses on the various aspects of law such as Constitutional Law.
My God you Tea Party people are dumb.
Its a do loop:

Start
Post nonsensical argument
Argument gets debunked
Redo from Start

What can you expect from people with no knowledge or imagination?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955879 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Post that link again. I'll rip to shreds again. There was no proof in that link. It was just a propaganda piece with general information.
Obama has never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Prove that wrong.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
Your link was missing all of this information.
The link you posted was some propaganday hype and didn't have any details. I tore it up, if you recall. You might want to reference something with some credibility, also. LA Times just doesn't register very high in the credibility index.
But, post that link again. I'll just rip it to shreds again.
You can start by telling us what name is on the diploma Obama claims to have received from Columbia WHERE HE NEVER EVEN ATTENDED CLASSES.
When I asked for the details of cases Obama tried, you ran away from the discussion. Since you have that proof, it shouldn't be any problem to give it to us.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
You couldn't provide this information last time. Perhaps this information has been included in your indoctrination sessions and you have something to tell us.
Anyway, this still stands as fact:
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.
So, just where did Obama get training to be a constitutional lawyer?
He's a fraud. He's never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaes...

give it a rest. unless you'd like to explain how Obama got into Harvard if he didn't go to Colombia.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955880 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
vital information.....
Back in May, a source close to Limbaugh told POLITICO that the host was considering ending his affiliation agreement with Cumulus because CEO Lew Dickey was blaming the company's advertising losses on Limbaugh's controversial remarks about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student. On an earnings call two days later, Dickey reported a $2.4 million first-quarter decline in revenue related to talk programming, which he attributed, indirectly, to Limbaugh's remarks about Fluke.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/07/c...
Yup. I'm going to believe something printed in a communist rag like Politico.

Location hidden

#955881 Jul 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Because there is no such thing , dummy.
No Richard Mellon Scaife? No Arkansas Project?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#955882 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Any opinions on your governor election?
We're going to get screwed no matter which one wins.

Orlando, FL

#955883 Jul 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
More racial violence erupts in Greensboro: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/more-racial-violen...
Trayvon's daddy needs to STFU or this country will burn.
http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/article_...
The Magic Negro has no class, decency or sense of racial equality.
His Jesse Jackson rhetoric is designed to inflame America with more Trayvon violence.
"You are somebody!"
Fool.
Is it purely coincidental that the first year of Obamas presidency 70% of Americans felt race relations were "very good" and now only 52% feel that way, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll in 2009?

Maybe the rapid decline began when Eric Holder said this: "Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways a nation of cowards."

Now that's what I call uniting. Especially when 70% of us didn't even know we were "cowards".

Location hidden

#955885 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Buroc.
They tend to leave out vital pieces of information which is more than likely where their confusion originates.
Probably learned it from the liberal media and liberal talking points sites.
They're fed half-truths and distortions and keep repeating it.
It's either out of desperation to be right or willful ignorance to be wrong. Still haven't figured that one out yet.
Ha! You do the same all the time. Why just last week you were leaving out important points in the Zimmerman transcript.

Its called "lying" and you are the Queen of it.

Good Morning.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#955886 Jul 29, 2013
Weiner campaign manager quits but Weiner vows to stay in it seems Liberals/Liberal Media starting to fall out of Love with him next Huma!! We should show compassion and change ‘Stand by your Man-Defense it’s destroying ….Liberal Women!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-24 7 min Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 53 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 1 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 1 hr RACE 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]