Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#955949 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of knowledge, I challenged you to back your words up about speaking the truth with a discussion on the Veitnam proxy war era, with the condition that you cannot repeat any of the lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam.
I noticed you ran away from that.
I'd be interested in knowing your take on the history of US involvement in Vietnam, and what you have to say about how it could have been avoided.
Shall we begin with US involvement beginning after Ho Chi Minh brings the Soviet Union into the civil war he started and the UN divides Vietnam into two countries? Or, do we need to go over the details of history about how Vietnam became part of the Cold War again?
I'm betting I get you to regurgitate one of the lies the Democrats invented and duped the country with within... oh, three posts. That is, three posts with actual content and not dodging the topic.
Must have been someone else. My position on war has been pretty clear, if the US isn't directly threatened we have no business engaging in war which makes most of our wars invalid IMO.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955950 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more. The motivation behind the tea party movement was because Americans could foresee the future based on what we already knew about Barack Obama's past.
Now here we are. Where we knew we'd be.
Too bad Romney was a Mormon. I'm convinced his wealth wouldn't have been a factor. But Mormonism isn't popular among many Americans. A recent conviction of a leader of the LDS church who was a pedophile and who manipulated his church into child marriages didn't help the public image of Mormonism, and their history of polygamy more than likely also cost him the election. Perhaps, rightfully so. I don't get Mormonism either.
We have to get it right without fail - on all fronts - in 2016.
We picked the wrong candidate in 2012 and in 2008. That's the long and the short of it. Obama may have won in 2008 but, certainly, not in 2012 if we had gotten it right.
Thing is, there is no perfect candidate. Democrats think they have a monopoly on them but Republicans know any candidate will have some flaws, but the least baggage and the message has to win over the majority in 2016.
LOL! I hope he runs again. It was more his hiding his tax returns and his business practices of firing people and bankrupting companies for profit; and, that famous 47% comment was phenomenal!
Mitt is a cold pompous ass and his wife is worse.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955952 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the transcript word for word.
You just wanted to interpret it to fit your tendency to be argumentative.
Especially since you claim to agree with the verdict.
Just because Zimmerman requested the police call him so he could tell them where he was at doesn't mean he didn't want to wait until they got there to direct them to the mailboxes where they had agreed to meet because the directions in a complex of that size were confusing. He tried several times to tell them how to get there in the transcript.
Haven't you ever told someone to call you for last minute directions to help guide them once they got there if the directions were confusing?
I know I have. Many times.
You repeated many times that Trayvon Martin threw the first punch.

There is no evidence of that. You're a liar.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955953 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
This dumb lady goes on and on parroting lies and propaganda from Fox News and people still debate her.
Why?
It's obvious she is brain damaged.
Hell, everyone of them are nuts.
She's all we have; she's better than the rest of the morans, and that's not saying much. Look at the posts from the right: they're all barely literate.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#955954 Jul 29, 2013
I am not a crook!

The Benghazi thing is nothing but a phony scandal, man! Those people didn't die! I never said it was a video - no coverup, man!

The IRS thing? Ha! Another phony scandal that is still taking place!

You can trust me!

I am not a crook!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955955 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
I'd almost ground this thread to a halt after the elections but I took pity because some of the liberals I like enjoy posting here.
"Correction", pumpstick: the only thing you ground was your boyfriend's ck (and you took that down almost to a nubbin)......

Location hidden

#955956 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Chicago Tribune
July 28, 2013
At the beginning of Obama's first term, 79% of whites and 63% of blacks held a favorable view of race relations.
The same NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll has tracked race relations since 1994 and now find only 52% of whites and 38% of blacks have a favorable opinion of race relations in the country.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-07-28...
(If you read the entire article, keep in mind the Chicago Tribune was trying to make it sound like Obama and Holder dividing us is a good thing and that only liberals are convinced.)
Well duh!

Its become blatantly obvious that having a black man in the White House has just proven too much for the dormant racism on the not so extreme right which has now surfaced and become a political force. Obama didn't MAKE you a racist (don't bother denying it, its become too obvious of late) his mere presence popped the lid off of your latent racism. The failure of any analysis that points to it resulting from the actions of Obama and Holder in office is undermined by the fact that y'all hated him even before he got the nomination.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#955957 Jul 29, 2013
The OFA said the President coming up with a New Economic Plan, I’ll let you in on the Dirty Little Secret…it’s the Republican Fault!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955958 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think a lot of people agree with him. I've said that many times myself on here.
But redefining the definition of marriage which is considered by many as a stabilizing factor in society isn't judging gays.
My daughter sent me a sign in front of a church that read:

"please tell us how gay marriage will affect your 4th marriage"

You're all a bunch of hypocrits. What the hell is stabilizing about straight marriage when over half of them end in divorce? What a load.

Location hidden

#955959 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only person that is making a distinction about party affiliation and bribes, dufus. RINOs are Democrats, by the way.
Here it is again:
I mean bribes where actual money was given to Obama.
The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd that received more money from them in the entire Congress.
Obama is their guy.
When your side no longer does the exact same thing you're biitching about, then you can biitch.

Until then why not try to find something uniquely Democrat to biitch about. I can give you some if you're stumped.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#955960 Jul 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's all we have; she's better than the rest of the morans, and that's not saying much. Look at the posts from the right: they're all barely literate.
HAHAHAHA .... calling out others for their lack literacy, yet you cannot spell "moron" correctly.

Typical liberal hypocrisy
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955961 Jul 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
These are pretty funny; where'd you get them from?
Anyone who has a decent command of the Queen's English, and has had even a smattering of experience with the average hoodrat can concoct these ghetto abominations at a moment's notice. I compose them to honor the breathtaking beauty of "ebonics".

BTW: they're not "funny". Rather, they are sad and pathetic.....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#955962 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the fk over it.
The black president will take vacations.
Just not as many as the drugstore cowboi.
Dem I guess the president needs this vacation to rest up for the next WH Party….Right!!

Location hidden

#955963 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the transcript word for word.
You just wanted to interpret it to fit your tendency to be argumentative.
Especially since you claim to agree with the verdict.
Just because Zimmerman requested the police call him so he could tell them where he was at doesn't mean he didn't want to wait until they got there to direct them to the mailboxes where they had agreed to meet because the directions in a complex of that size were confusing. He tried several times to tell them how to get there in the transcript.
Haven't you ever told someone to call you for last minute directions to help guide them once they got there if the directions were confusing?
I know I have. Many times.
The proof that he no longer intended to meet them at the mailboxes is in the FACT that he didn't return there and the FACT of where Martin's body was.

Now I'm not going to keep litigating this trial, I'm talking about your incessant lying and that's just a convenient recent example.

Keep posting, I'll getcha a different one.

Location hidden

#955964 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only conspiracy was Bill Clinton lying to the American public, lying to his wife and to his daughter and then lying to a Grand Jury and a leftwing conspiracy trying to cover his butt.
Uhhh no, there was the Arkansas Project, this is old news.

Maybe not on Fox but there's a reason for that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#955965 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
The support for big government comes from the likes of McCain, not from party leaders like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio.
ROFLMAO at party leaders, those turds were just elected and are already making enemies within their own party.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955966 Jul 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Response!
I've heard the same from behind public restroom stalls.
If you are unwilling to read the court case you referenced and, instead, insist on quoting from biased sources, debating with you is an exercise in futility and a waste of my time.

One final time...excerpts from the Supreme Court opinion in Nestor:

“the right to federal social security benefits is a statutory, conditional right, which the possessor enjoys subject to all the conditions which Congress has attached and may attach.”

“The right to alter, amend, or repeal any provision of this Act is hereby reserved to the Congress”......“No contractual obligation on the part of the Government and no contractual right of a beneficiary could coexist with this reservation of power...."

“subject to amendment or repeal as Congress in its wisdom feels will best promote the general welfare"...

"Particularly when we deal with a withholding of a noncontractual benefit under a social welfare program such as this, we must recognize that the Due Process Clause can be thought to interpose a bar only if the statue manifests a patently arbitrary classification, utterly lacking in rational justification.”

Got it? Social Security benefits are not "property" but they a "noncontractural benefit". Yes, there is no money-back guarantee but Congress cannot arbitrarily amend it at will.

I doubt that any court would agree that the FACT that the government borrowed from the Social Security trust fund and can't pay back the debt is "rational justification" for doing away with Social Security.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955967 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being a pussscccceee and tell that joke in front of some black bro's.
Then try running with your walker in our hands.
LOL, you'll never catch me NEAR a ghetto slum!! Besides, why would I run porkpie (BOOM!!)? And even if I did, how would you two catch me when you're holding hands....

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ej-...

Location hidden

#955968 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of Obama started the Obama Depression in mid-2008.
You too???

You're so FOS and you know it.

Location hidden

#955970 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the rules are known, but rules banning any reasonably-sized American flag do not stand up.
Of course it does, the tenant agrees to the rules before moving in.

I'm surprised, you're such a law and order/rules freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Jogosdokizi 49,257
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 23 min Sunshine 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,140
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 5 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News