Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#955893 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are failing the propaganda battle with minorities. Terms like,'GOP,''Tea Party,''Conservative' communicate 'racism.'"
https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org...
you're failing.
NO THE PRESIDENT HAS FAILED AND NOW BLACK BIGOTRY IS BEING DRIVEN BY TRAYVON MARTINS IMAGE CRIMES being committed in the name of TRAYVON OBAMA FAILED WITH HIS BEER SUMMIT SHOWS HE WAS NOT PROACTIVE ON ISSUES IMPORTANT TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#955894 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaes...
give it a rest. unless you'd like to explain how Obama got into Harvard if he didn't go to Colombia.
Blogs in the NY Times?
Politico?

Come on...

Obama's roommate was his boyfriend from Occidental, who actually actually transferred from Occidental to Columbia. Obama supposedly, and coincidentally, was admitted to Columbia at the same time his boyfriend was. However, there has never been a description given of Obama ever being on the campus at Columbia.
Nobody in Obama's class at Columbia ever met him.

And an essay by Obama. Get real.
You should be able to pull information out of any reference that will allow anyone to find the docket information for any court appearance by Obama as a lawyer.
Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955895 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the tea bag terrorist that will believe anything the right feeds him.
What is the name on the supposed degree Obama supposedly received from Columbia?

... well?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#955896 Jul 29, 2013
Chicago Tribune
July 28, 2013

At the beginning of Obama's first term, 79% of whites and 63% of blacks held a favorable view of race relations.

The same NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll has tracked race relations since 1994 and now find only 52% of whites and 38% of blacks have a favorable opinion of race relations in the country.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-07-28...

(If you read the entire article, keep in mind the Chicago Tribune was trying to make it sound like Obama and Holder dividing us is a good thing and that only liberals are convinced.)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955897 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
Looks like I need to clean up a little.
Too many dumb tea baggers here for my liking.
Start with your nastyazz; its got nggyjzz hanging off it as usual....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955898 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, its only a bribe if it goes to a Democrat. I get it. What do you call it when it goes to a Republican?
I'll just attribute your complaint about McCain to your poor comprehension skills since he wasn't targeted and the article clearly states this.
You're the only person that is making a distinction about party affiliation and bribes, dufus. RINOs are Democrats, by the way.

Here it is again:

I mean bribes where actual money was given to Obama.
The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd that received more money from them in the entire Congress.
Obama is their guy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955899 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep tearing shit up and I'll euthanize you mutt.
You'll actually have to wait until ObamaKare's death panels kick in, and I actually ask for it.
Fat chance.

Obama has never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Prove that wrong.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?

Your link was missing all of this information.

The link you posted was some propaganday hype and didn't have any details. I tore it up, if you recall. You might want to reference something with some credibility, also. LA Times just doesn't register very high in the credibility index.
But, post that link again. I'll just rip it to shreds again.
You can start by telling us what name is on the diploma Obama claims to have received from Columbia WHERE HE NEVER EVEN ATTENDED CLASSES.
When I asked for the details of cases Obama tried, you ran away from the discussion. Since you have that proof, it shouldn't be any problem to give it to us.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
You couldn't provide this information last time. Perhaps this information has been included in your indoctrination sessions and you have something to tell us.
Anyway, this still stands as fact:
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.
So, just where did Obama get training to be a constitutional lawyer?
He's a fraud. He's never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955900 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep tearing shit up and I'll euthanize you mutt.
I terminate fat pssyfkphags that are cruel to animals. Fortunately, you're also too fckn fat to get out of bed...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955901 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote him out next election.
Lol
No need porky; we already neutered him politically.

Quack quack!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955902 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I knew it. You just ignore the proof. This is why you are such an ignorant.
Back out onto the lawn, boy!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#955904 Jul 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Democrats use that excuse to take the attention off of themselves.
Remember Bill Clinton letting his wife go on national television to make a fool of herself telling the nation her husband was the victim of a massive rightwing conspiracy?
And then Bill Clinton publicly admitting the very next day he really was lying?
No one takes the rightwing conspiracy excuse seriously anymore.
Obama promised the nation answers and accountability. He has offered no answers and no one has been held accountable.
In fact, his initial outrage has become empty rhetoric trying to take the attention off of himself.
There's your rightwing conspiracy.
Here we go again for the umpteenth time: Go look up Richard Mellon Scaife and the Arkansas Project.
There was a conspiracy, she was right.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955908 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying there are no red states?
talk about a stupid argument.
Galt has no use for the "red and blue" idea.

Orlando, FL

#955909 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You do the same all the time. Why just last week you were leaving out important points in the Zimmerman transcript.
Its called "lying" and you are the Queen of it.
Good Morning.
I posted the transcript word for word.

You just wanted to interpret it to fit your tendency to be argumentative.

Especially since you claim to agree with the verdict.

Just because Zimmerman requested the police call him so he could tell them where he was at doesn't mean he didn't want to wait until they got there to direct them to the mailboxes where they had agreed to meet because the directions in a complex of that size were confusing. He tried several times to tell them how to get there in the transcript.

Haven't you ever told someone to call you for last minute directions to help guide them once they got there if the directions were confusing?

I know I have. Many times.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955910 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you and your propaganda you tiny little dk head.
You seem to have a problem coming up with information to refute this. Let me post it again for your convenient reference:

Obama has never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Prove that wrong.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?

Your link was missing all of this information.

The link you posted was some propaganday hype and didn't have any details. I tore it up, if you recall. You might want to reference something with some credibility, also. LA Times just doesn't register very high in the credibility index.
But, post that link again. I'll just rip it to shreds again.
You can start by telling us what name is on the diploma Obama claims to have received from Columbia WHERE HE NEVER EVEN ATTENDED CLASSES.
When I asked for the details of cases Obama tried, you ran away from the discussion. Since you have that proof, it shouldn't be any problem to give it to us.
Location?
Client?
Docket number?
Decision?
You couldn't provide this information last time. Perhaps this information has been included in your indoctrination sessions and you have something to tell us.
Anyway, this still stands as fact:
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.
So, just where did Obama get training to be a constitutional lawyer?
He's a fraud. He's never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955911 Jul 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job, deadbeat.
What is the name on the supposed degree Obama supposedly received from Columbia?

... well?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955913 Jul 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually son, they don't.
The reasoning is very simple.... you know the rules when you move in.
Yes, the rules are known, but rules banning any reasonably-sized American flag do not stand up.

Orlando, FL

#955914 Jul 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again for the umpteenth time: Go look up Richard Mellon Scaife and the Arkansas Project.
There was a conspiracy, she was right.
The only conspiracy was Bill Clinton lying to the American public, lying to his wife and to his daughter and then lying to a Grand Jury and a leftwing conspiracy trying to cover his butt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955915 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Typical Flack, as he says that that the 750,000 jobs lost in January were Obama's fault.
Fear of Obama started the Obama Depression in mid-2008.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955916 Jul 29, 2013
The concept for the Barbie doll was Russian women.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...

The features of this woman is not untypical of Russian women.

I thought this was interesting, considering there hasn't been any doll that has been sold more in the United States than Barbie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955917 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> How much was the Stimulus bill? Look it up Galt & let me know.
About the same as the cost of the war in Iraq, and less useful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 182,112
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 50 min Reddog 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 3 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance