Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#955772 Jul 29, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually moron, premiums are going down in states that have set up exchanges that are part of Obamacare.
Opinions are like buttholes RealDave. Everybody's one, yours is just bigger.

RealDave as PDUPONT always lying, always trying to make chicken salad out of old chicken bones & chicken shit...

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#955773 Jul 29, 2013
The establishment is getting nervous ... good:

"As a former prosecutor who was appointed by President George W. Bush on Sept. 10, 2001, I just want us to be really cautious, because this strain of libertarianism that's going through both parties right now and making big headlines, I think, is a very dangerous thought," Christie said.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/25/chris-chris...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955774 Jul 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave/PDUPONT loves his OPINION and guess work presented as fact...
It's the culture...
it's always fun watching you expressing your opinion.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#955775 Jul 29, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dumbass! When the government When the government funds something like road or bridge repair projects it employs private sector contractors and workers to do the job. That money goes right back into the economy.
Government jobs are " do nothing" jobs? Really? Tell that to a cop, a firefighter, a teacher, a park ranger, a member of our armed forces. Every one of these employees even the so called "paper pushers" cash their paychecks and pay their rent or mortgage, buy groceries and otherwise spend their money putting it into the economy. The real "do nothing" job holder in government are in the GOP controlled House who waste $1.5 million every time they vote on a piece ideological legislation that they know isn't going anywhere instead of doing something that will benefit the economy.
You're an idiot Galt.
The government funded enough infrastructure rebuilding to rebuild the entire infrastructure of the United States with your Porkulus.
What happened to all that money?
What idiot do you think will believe the same bullshit again this time?

How about this:
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency or department expends the money appropriated to it, shut it down until there is more money to appropriate.
Put the squeeze on them and we just might begin to get what we're paying for.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#955776 Jul 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Republican voters will stay home, as they did in 2012, if the party caves in to Obama.
Good.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#955777 Jul 29, 2013
This too from the same article:

When it comes to foreign policy, war, assassinations, drones, surveillance, secrecy, and civil liberties, President Obama's most stalwart, enthusiastic defenders are often found among the most radical precincts of the Republican Party.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955778 Jul 29, 2013
A full time job is a living wage.
A part time job is poverty.
The ratio of full time to part time jobs is about 15:1.
This "recovery" is generating 5 times as many part time jobs as full time jobs.
In short, for every one person the "recovery" is helping support themself, it is putting 5 people in poverty.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#955779 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama On Criticisms Of Delaying Employer Mandate:ĎIím Not Concernedí With Congressí Opinion
When the interviewer, Jackie Calmes, asked Obama if he was acting within his executive power to unilaterally delay the employer mandate, Obama said he wasn't concerned with Congress' opinion on the matter, alluding to the fact that he is a constitutional lawyer.
"If Congress thinks that what Iíve done is inappropriate or wrong in some fashion, theyíre free to make that case," Obama said. "But thereís not an action that I take that you don't have some folks in Congress who say that I'm usurping my authority. Some of those folks think I usurp my authority by having the gall to win the presidency. And I don't think that's a secret. But ultimately, Iím not concerned about their opinions -- very few of them, by the way, are lawyers, much less constitutional lawyers."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
take that! and some of this! and some more of that!
the guy is starting to get pretty good at giving back what he's been getting.
ok FOXbots, start the whine fest even though you assholes have done nothing but put him down for 5 years now; and you'll still act like Obama has no right to throw it back at anyone else.
but at this point...i wouldn't know how to act if you nutjobs didn't do your hypocrisy dance. it's the culture.
Obama On Criticisms Of Delaying Employer Mandate:

Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#955780 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
This too from the same article:
When it comes to foreign policy, war, assassinations, drones, surveillance, secrecy, and civil liberties, President Obama's most stalwart, enthusiastic defenders are often found among the most radical precincts of the Republican Party.
Detzing doing another circle jerk, a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is never made...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#955781 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Typical Flack, as he says that that the 750,000 jobs lost in January were Obama's fault.
Really, how pathetic can you get., Flack. This is the problem with you right whiners & why you people are so pathetic. You can't even admit the recession & economic collapse was well in progress when Obama walked in the door & the downward slide started to end in just a month after the Stimulus Bill was passed.
You people can't even blame a single Republican. Not Bush, Not Boehner, McConnell, Ryan, Cantor all there supporting the policies that led us down that path.
"OMG OMG Omg we need a balanced budget!! "Spend within our means" OMG OMG "
But when its all said & done, you GD idiots still support the party that took us from your precious balanced budget to the wort recession in 80 years.
And Flack, don;y you dare pretend you are not a right whiner & support Republican candidates.
Well, I've voted for far more democrats than Republicans so there goes that theory. The economy started tanking once employers realize the democrats woulds control Congress And went further down hill when Obama announced he was running for president. When it became apparent that he was going to win all the deadwood was let go and all non-critical spending was curtailed. We are still in this pattern and will be for 3 1/2 more years. Maybe a little less depending on who the candidates might be. You can this isn't true but you will be lying to yourself. My boss at the time and every customer I delivered to all said and did the same thing. Spread that across the nation and there you go! I don't think Hampton Roads ever went above 7% unemployment. I could be wrong and I'm sure some one will say if I am.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955782 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> How much was the Stimulus bill? Look it up Galt & let me know.
According to the Congressional Budget Office, the true 10 year cost of the stimulus bill $2.527 trillion in spending with another $744 billion cost in debt servicing.

How about this:
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency of department expends all the money appropriated, shut it down until there is money in the Treasury to appropriate.
What's wrong with this idea?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955783 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not concerned with Congress' opinion."
That statement directly conflicts with the Constitution.
Do we have to fight ANOTHER war over that principle?
are you a constitutional lawyer?

hell no you're not. you're as far away from one as it gets, so quit acting all uppity.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#955784 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicmoron always a cut-n-paste self-congratulatory discussion, where little or no brain activity in a 60 yr old trailer park loser or thought progress is never made...

It's the culture...
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#955785 Jul 29, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955786 Jul 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama On Criticisms Of Delaying Employer Mandate:
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
It's the culture...
we've been here before.

remember who was leading the list of those who gave to the Romney campaign?

Wall Street. it's the Republican culture.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955787 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a constitutional lawyer?
hell no you're not. you're as far away from one as it gets, so quit acting all uppity.
Neither is Obama. But, I've done one thing Obama has never done. I've actually read the Constitution.
Congress writes the laws, dumbass. The Executive Branch is obligated to enforce those laws, dumbass.
The president does not have the Constitutional authority to arbitrarily change the law, dumbass.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955788 Jul 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicmoron always a cut-n-paste self-congratulatory discussion, where little or no brain activity in a 60 yr old trailer park loser or thought progress is never made...
It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955790 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we've been here before.
The institutions that caused the economic collapse gave so much money to Obama, it was only Christopher Dodd in the entire Congress they gave more money to.
So, why did the institutions that caused the collapse like Obama so much?
Obama is their guy, dupe.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#955791 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we've been here before.
Some of you have been bragging about how great it's doing under Obama.

Well Propaganda Queen, which is it? Are you now giving Republicans credit? Yes, we know, with you on the left, it's always both ways!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#955792 Jul 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama On Criticisms Of Delaying Employer Mandate:ĎIím Not Concernedí With Congressí Opinion
When the interviewer, Jackie Calmes, asked Obama if he was acting within his executive power to unilaterally delay the employer mandate, Obama said he wasn't concerned with Congress' opinion on the matter, alluding to the fact that he is a constitutional lawyer.
"If Congress thinks that what Iíve done is inappropriate or wrong in some fashion, theyíre free to make that case," Obama said. "But thereís not an action that I take that you don't have some folks in Congress who say that I'm usurping my authority. Some of those folks think I usurp my authority by having the gall to win the presidency. And I don't think that's a secret. But ultimately, Iím not concerned about their opinions -- very few of them, by the way, are lawyers, much less constitutional lawyers."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
take that! and some of this! and some more of that!
the guy is starting to get pretty good at giving back what he's been getting.
ok FOXbots, start the whine fest even though you assholes have done nothing but put him down for 5 years now; and you'll still act like Obama has no right to throw it back at anyone else.
but at this point...i wouldn't know how to act if you nutjobs didn't do your hypocrisy dance. it's the culture.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, never attended classes at Columbia, and nobody knows what he did at Harvard.

So, just where did Obama get training to be a constitutional lawyer?
He's a fraud. He's never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
Let's look at a quote from the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School when they described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
Tell us the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School is a bunch of incompetent buffoons. I dare you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 13 min Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,269
Abby 9-21-14 3 hr cheluzal 11
Amy 9-23-14 5 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••