Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955722 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Poverty Pimps? like red states who take more from the government than they pay in in taxes?
Magic Negroes?'black conservatives' who call into right wing radio shows??
A stupid argument heavily influenced by military bases, national parks and forests, and vast tracts of other government-owned land.

Not to mention large minority welfare populations in so-called "red" states.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955723 Jul 28, 2013
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter, the fact is most crimes are done by whites so if you want to avoid crime it is likely that you need to be leary of white people. Here is the thing, if 1000 whites and 1 black live in a town. 500 whites are rapists and the 1 black is a rapist. 50% whites and 100% blacks. You are told to put a dent in the rapes or you will be killed....but you can only focus on one race, so do you focus on whites or blacks....Too obvious.
Well, since 86% of the social security recipients, retirement or disability, are whites, who is draining this society. White non-contributors.
You sound oddly like Jean from Queens or one of the other NYC Bocajews.

America hates NYC.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955724 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Druggie news.
Nobody cares.
these folks do....

One of the influential conservatives guiding the group is Virginia "Ginni" Thomas, a columnist for the Daily Caller and a tea party consultant and lobbyist. Other Groundswell members include John Bolton, the former UN ambassador; Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy; Ken Blackwell and Jerry Boykin of the Family Research Council; Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch; Gayle Trotter, a fellow at the Independent Women's Forum; Catherine Engelbrecht and Anita MonCrief of True the Vote; Allen West, the former GOP House member; Sue Myrick, also a former House GOPer; Diana Banister of the influential Shirley and Banister PR firm; and Max Pappas, a top aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/07/g...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955725 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you hate fact checking sites?
Yes. They all have a bias and distort the facts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#955726 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much, unless we are forced to bail out the greedy pigs.
It might happen

Do it for Trayvon.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#955727 Jul 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I'm ready!
:)
That would be my idea of divine.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955728 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A stupid argument heavily influenced by military bases, national parks and forests, and vast tracts of other government-owned land.
Not to mention large minority welfare populations in so-called "red" states.
so you're saying there are no red states?

talk about a stupid argument.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#955729 Jul 28, 2013
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that means you are in a rat maze and enjoying being used by redneck welfare queens and clown Pale face pink skins.....oink.
Your guess is nowhere nearly as good as mine.

You have slammed your head beneath the throne seat one too many times, Broad. Come up for air and a Reality Check.
WERE IS NAACP OBAMA

King William, VA

#955730 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just curious...how many white kids died this week from picking up dad's gun and 'playing' with it?
no doubt dad is another wuss who's scared of black people, so....he bought a handgun so his kids would feel 'safe'.
Do you see who has the guns
in the heavy gun control city?Guns saves 98% of peoples life!
IF YOU OUTLAW GUNS ONLY THE OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM,THIS IS A FACT
NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955731 Jul 28, 2013
BALTIMORE (WJZ) A man is brutally attacked by a group of teens in Little Italy. Police say four of the attackers are in custody. Three of them are juveniles. All of them look like they could be Obama's sons.

The victim was walking home from work when he was attacked near Bank and Exeter Streets. Police say the brutality of the crime is why three juveniles arrested are being charged as adults.

A brutal attack in the heart of Little Italy. Police say a man walking home from work at an area restaurant is attacked and severely beaten near Bank and Exeter Streets by a mob of at least ten teens.

Four of the alleged attackers, three of them minors, have been arrested and charged.

Click on the link for photos of Obama's sons.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/07/26/mob-...
LCN Llin

United States

#955732 Jul 28, 2013
While much of Europe has come to adopt baseball, money woes and apathy spell trouble for Team GB. Will it ever fully embrace the US pastime?

After decades as one of America's favourite sports, baseball has expanded its global profile. Now Europe has begun to make its mark on the international game.

But while the prospects for other European baseball teams have brightened, Team GB's have darkened considerably.

Money constraints and public apathy have created conditions that make it unlikely that the team will perform well at next year's European Baseball Championships - and that in turn will lead to more financial woes and even less of a public profile.

Though football now dominates the British sports landscape, baseball was at one time very popular.

Earlier this month, American baseball historian David Block discovered that the first recorded game of "Bass-Ball" took place in 1749 in Surrey, and featured the Prince of Wales as a player.

In 1918, a game between the US Navy and Army at Chelsea FC's Stamford Bridge stadium attracted 38,000 fans, including King George V.

After World War II, however, baseball's popularity in the UK declined, while the game began to gain popularity on the continent.

The presence of American troops in Italy and the Netherlands helped usher in the creation of strong domestic leagues as more and more Europeans came into contact with the national pastime.

Though European teams still trail baseball-mad nations like Japan, South Korea, the Dominican Republic, Cuba and Puerto Rico, they have recently begun to put their stamp on the international game.

At the 2013 World Baseball Classic (WBC), the Netherlands took a shocking fourth-place finish, beating Venezuela - the native country of Major League Baseball's reigning Triple Crown winner, Miguel Cabrera - Cuba, and even the United States.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#955733 Jul 28, 2013
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter, the fact is most crimes are done by whites so if you want to avoid crime it is likely that you need to be leary of white people. Here is the thing, if 1000 whites and 1 black live in a town. 500 whites are rapists and the 1 black is a rapist. 50% whites and 100% blacks. You are told to put a dent in the rapes or you will be killed....but you can only focus on one race, so do you focus on whites or blacks....Too obvious.
Well, since 86% of the social security recipients, retirement or disability, are whites, who is draining this society. White non-contributors.
wow, I never thought it would be possible to actually "feel" the stupid in a post...until now. Thanks, for the virtual brain damage, twit.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#955734 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are voter ID laws discriminatory?
Because it would keep voters honest and no liberal wants an honest election if it means a republican might win.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955735 Jul 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Response!
I've heard the same from behind public restroom stalls.
I'm sure you have son....

.... since that's a normal way for you to 'communicate'.

I'm sure the other is by scent!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955736 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a tangible concern that if the economy goes after the Feds turn off the printing presses next year and after Obamacare hits the fan after the first of next year, 401k's could also be in jeopardy.
I will personally blame Obama if that happens.
Yeah.....

Ok......

Whatever..........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955737 Jul 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, truth is in the eye of the beholder but Selective Blindness enters into the equation here, too.
Sargent Schultz Syndrome.
lol! Another 'relative' acquaintance of yours!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955738 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm keeping my radar up for the evidence to be revealed in the three separate investigations - reportedly in another month or so.
The cawing has just become background noise.
Yeah.....

Right......

Whatever..........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955739 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one of Obama's biggest fans, Chris Matthews, said, "He likes to give speeches more than he likes to lead."
That's about the long and the short of it.
Are you using the so called msm as a source again?!?!?!

wow. you people sure must believe the msm is much more balanced than fart news!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955740 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant
Is that why cons are trying so desperately to redraw the lines?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955741 Jul 28, 2013
WERE IS NAACP OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see who has the guns
in the heavy gun control city?Guns saves 98% of peoples life!
IF YOU OUTLAW GUNS ONLY THE OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM,THIS IS A FACT
NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
a lot of 'facts' are stated as fact around here.

opinions aren't fact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,775
abby 12-19 7 min RACE 2
Amy 12-19 8 min PEllen 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min PEllen 98,838
9 inch kaa land 45 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,882
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?