Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

United States

#955505 Jul 28, 2013
I'm going into implosion!!!!!!!!!! Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955506 Jul 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another dumbass right whiner who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month like we did in the month Obama took Office.
Another Ad-hominem attack by a useful idiot.
Waxman

United States

#955507 Jul 28, 2013
Oink!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#955508 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Dumb Dave asks is a person should not take advantage of something they paid for their entire life:
The United States federal government imposes a Medicare tax of 2.9% on wages received by an employee and on business or farming income earned
Dumb Dave, do you not take advantage of the system?
I bet dollars to donuts, your income was paltry, and you make out very well for what you paid into the system.
Am I wrong, frustrated liberal?
Look, dipstick, Eed said he was against government interfering. I just wondered why he is not practicing what he preaches. He wants government out of his life so he should man up & refuse medicare or STFU.
Waxman

United States

#955509 Jul 28, 2013
Where did all my sockpuppets go???? Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955510 Jul 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Down since the Bush recession. Sh*t happens when you create the worst recession in 80 years.
Hey 2008Bill, isn't it time to bring out Waxywaxturd/Not Surprised yet?

Baawwaaahh!!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#955511 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would those who enlisted to avoid jail be any more likely to die than any other soldier?
And why should they beat the draft, forcing others to go in their place?
Wannabe thugs like Trayvon would benefit from military discipline instead of roaming the streets.
Trayvon is off topic azzhole, we're discussing Vietnam and FYI many of those who enlisted to avoid legal problems were not suitable for the draft and would have been declined.

You haven't a fkn clue as usual.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#955512 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspected you were lurking around, no life.
Presidents don't "create" recessions, idiot.
You are nothing more on this thread than a partisan dolt.
By the way, it was a "world wide" recession". Did Bush create that too, numbnuts?
You are nothing more than an old frustrated liberal that just repeats propaganda.
Tell us, useful idiot, did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?
President's policies such as taking a surplus & turn it into doubling the debt, massive spending increases while cutting revenues, two quagmire wars all led us to this recession.

But hey, Bush did NOTHING wrong according to you. But its all Obama's fault since.

And you call me partisan.

You are just a f*cking idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955513 Jul 28, 2013
Gas is now nearing $5.00 a gallon and has been hovering close to $4.00 a gallon since Obama took office, yet the Democrats were "outraged" when it hit $4.00 and then went back to under $2.00 when Bush was president.

The Political Class left, nothing but a bunch of hucksters.

Now the DemocRATS are eerily silent.

Hmmm...

Power first, America & the middle class last.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955514 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
You are here Dumb Dave, MPD man. Old nutjob.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#955515 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know that 84% of the whites who are murdered were killed by a white person?
i hear that the Dems in Congress will soon be calling for a special committee to investigate the epidemic of white on white crime. i can't wait for FOX to start yelling about the 'faux' scandal.
Question is----do you know:
"Crime Rates

* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa."

"Racial Disparities in Incarceration

•African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
•African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
•Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population
•According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#955516 Jul 28, 2013
Did anyone here mention a Cougar? LOL
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Au moins vous n'avez pas dire que j'ai eu l'âme d'un cougar. Cela aurait eu un sens totalement différent.:0)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955517 Jul 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
President's policies such as taking a surplus & turn it into doubling the debt, massive spending increases while cutting revenues, two quagmire wars all led us to this recession.
But hey, Bush did NOTHING wrong according to you. But its all Obama's fault since.
And you call me partisan.
You are just a f*cking idiot.
Oh really?

What policy was that Dumb Dave?

Congress holds the purse strings and as far as I recall, Democrats controlled Congress at the end of his term when the trouble started.

Now don't go postal on us and start using four letter words, Dumb Dave. A meltdown does not help an old geriatric fool like you.

Yes, you are a partisan for sure. What do you think you are?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955518 Jul 28, 2013
Thanks DemocRATS!

http://gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart.asp...

(check prices for the last eight years)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955519 Jul 28, 2013
Hey Dumb Dave! Remember this on the other thread back in 2010 when you used to post as 2008Bill?

2008bill wrote:

I have decided to leave this thread, so that juvenile "obstructinists" Like Waxman, Dean Martin, Gregory Scott, and Chylloh, that have no desire to participate in an adult manner, can continue to sit around the pot belly stove, with gun in one hand and Bible in the other, sharing demeaning and hateful drivel about this POTUS, this Administration, and our (American) Government. Their comments repeatedly posted here, go way beyond the intent of freedom of speech, and I will no longer be involved with those that portray, vile, and gutter styled, anti-American Values. There are plenty of other threads that I can post on, and other forums as well.<end>

Interpretation:

I will reinvent myself under another new poster name and be back in a jiffy.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Yeah, sure Dumb Dave. That wasn't you.

Chylloh was right, you were back in a jiffy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955520 Jul 28, 2013
2208Bill/Dumb Dave:

I am not a partisan!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955521 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
No, the question is, where did you go Dumb Dave?

Old crackers like you get all upset and start using four letter words on the thread when you are (your favorite word from your Valarie Plame scandal) "outed".

Baaawwwaahhh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955522 Jul 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Look, dipstick, Eed said he was against government interfering. I just wondered why he is not practicing what he preaches. He wants government out of his life so he should man up & refuse medicare or STFU.
What does the government "interfering" have to do with Medicare, moron?

You really are an idiot.

Easy just said he wanted government out of our lives:

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

I agree with Easy, idiot.

He was talking about "regulations", fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955523 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that based on just the above counts?
How many are repeat offenders?
You think based on emotion, simpleton.
For crimes other than murder, aggravated assault & rape, a first time offender may just get a suspended sentence, unless they are a repeat offender or have a rap sheet.
What I find astonishing is only 13.1% of the population was black as of 2012:
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...
What's even more astonishing is 18% of the inmate breakdown have Mexican Citizenship!!!!
http://www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#2
Yet, you on the left want to let them all in so you fascists can get the vote!
You better stick to slogans & stay generic using the race card.
You obviously are not a deep thinker, simpleton. You are what they call, a useful idiot, libtard.
Oh, go home to your fatherland son. And let Americans speak!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955524 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you say something this bizarre?
Why would you suggest someone commit a crime.
Your remark is absurd and juvenile.
Why would a foreigner like you care?

Talk about absurt and juvenile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 41 min edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 46 min edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 59 min Ha Ha 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Real Missyfit 47,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]