Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
877,421 - 877,440 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
"Americans" have always sucked the hind teat of the French, it is your nature. Hind teats that is.
Tits Magee sucks regardless of object or location.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
It's just that you have a national inferiority complex, quick to forget your friends, even quicker to deny your allies.
Can I interest you in a Vintage French rifle from WWII?

It's in excellent condition. Never been used.

None of them were.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
When I seduce a beautiful woman I do not seduce the schlubby critic beside her.
You mean "if you could".....

...you don't have enough money, Dood.

Stick with the $5 broads:)

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow.
they lowered their standards... again.
Fox has "standards"?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhh... yourself. What are you wearing? Shoes particularly...
lol! Can't really say....

I don't have control of that part at the moment!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>America's paid, public servants sure are gettin' uppity these days, ain't they?
Nothing is "too" good for Obama.:[
http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2013/03/cbs-news-o...
I wonder how much of that taxpayer-funded, inaugural ball's food was GMO, frankenfood?
You are what you eat so I would imagine that the Magic Negro eats artificially.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox has "standards"?
je t'aime. Je fais cela pour vous. M'aimes-tu aussi?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Silencio, Fartsack, ur stinking up the place.
lol! Since the smell follows you, logic dictates it must be you, son!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The government drones know that ObamaKKKare is just for the peasants, not for the government masters.
Does the Magic Negro eat GMO dogs?

What does Allah have to say about this?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying dumbass rughead.
You probably are son. No argument from me.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "Satan" I don't believe in devils, just Devils food cake.
Oui, vous êtes grassouillet. Mais un vagin est un vagin et somehwere à l'intérieur tout ce qui graisse est une femme.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox has "standards"?
Well... it changes from situation to situation.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
I am the Devil. I will take whatever I wish from you and you will have no say in the matter. Just watch.
Says you. Somebody already stole your mind and put it into Dog Food Cans.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The "solid proof to the contrary" that you just posted.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Why would I waste my time providing you with "proof" when you are only interested in opinions? Hint: If you are really interested in Facts (which I seriously doubt) Google "Black youth crime 400%". That should get you somewhere.....
VOTING FOR TRASH

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

On orders from Barack Obama’s Department of Justice, officials with the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith have given permission for a 38-year-old man to use the women’s restrooms on campus.

The report comes from Campus Reform.org , which explained that the individual also is seeking to have someone pay for a sex reassignment surgery to change from male to female.
Will You Boldly Proclaim"I am a Christian"? Sign the pledge now! billygraham.org/I-am-a-Christian

Already living as a female, the individual, identified in the report as Jennifer Braly, started using women’s restrooms on campus, but quickly was the subject of complaints from women who saw him there.

The university had tried to make accommodations, designating gender-neutral restrooms in some buildings.

Not good enough, however.

Braly filed a complaint with the Civil Rights Division in the Department of Justice under Attorney General Eric Holder, school officials reported. The DOJ contacted the school.CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS BULL SHIT?IF YOU HAVE A MALE
ORGAN YOU GO TO THE MALE BATHROOM!IF YOU HAVE A FAMALE ORGAN YOU GO TO THE FEMALE BATHROOM!WHY DO YOU VOTERS VOTE FOR THIS TRASH??????????

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I waste my time providing you with "proof" when you are only interested in opinions? Hint: If you are really interested in Facts (which I seriously doubt) Google "Black youth crime 400%". That should get you somewhere.....
Been there, done that. Show a black the FBI stats and they'll shoot back about some sort of conspiracy against the black community. Or they'll quote some bizarre, concocted numbers from a Liberal propaganda site to counter the FBI stats.

Boring.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

On Friday night’s edition of “All In with Chris Hayes,” host Chris Hayes broke down the real math behind the statistics that Fox News Commentator Bill O’Reilly has been spouting in his racist rants in the wake of the verdict of the George Zimmerman trial.

“For people like Bill O’Reilly,” Hayes said,“there is a zero sum of concern, here. For him, this really isn’t about his interest in helping the actual human beings being killed on Chicago’s South Side. No. It’s about making a point. A point about the propensity of black people to commit violence, and then tossing them aside as violent people with ‘little discipline’ who are ‘unsupervised’ and ‘prone to imitate bad behavior.’”

Hayes said,“There are about 200 million white people in America, making up about 63% of the population. In 2010, 1,179 white people were killed by black people. Compare that number to the roughly 20,000 white people who died from accidental poisoning, 16,000 who died from accidental falls that year, or the 2,000 or so white people estimated who died from accidental drowning. In other words, Bill O’Reilly, you have more reason to be afraid of your own swimming pool than any young black man you see in a hoodie.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/27/chris-h...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
On Friday night’s edition of “All In with Chris Hayes,” host Chris Hayes broke down the real math behind the statistics that Fox News Commentator Bill O’Reilly has been spouting in his racist rants in the wake of the verdict of the George Zimmerman trial.
“For people like Bill O’Reilly,” Hayes said,“there is a zero sum of concern, here. For him, this really isn’t about his interest in helping the actual human beings being killed on Chicago’s South Side. No. It’s about making a point. A point about the propensity of black people to commit violence, and then tossing them aside as violent people with ‘little discipline’ who are ‘unsupervised’ and ‘prone to imitate bad behavior.’”
Hayes said,“There are about 200 million white people in America, making up about 63% of the population. In 2010, 1,179 white people were killed by black people. Compare that number to the roughly 20,000 white people who died from accidental poisoning, 16,000 who died from accidental falls that year, or the 2,000 or so white people estimated who died from accidental drowning. In other words, Bill O’Reilly, you have more reason to be afraid of your own swimming pool than any young black man you see in a hoodie.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/27/chris-h...
Hee, Hee.

Still trying, I see.

Now you're going to try comparing black criminal behavior to swimming pools and accidental falls!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....

Hooooeeee, brutha.

Stretch till you break, Dood!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
Still trying, I see.
Now you're going to try comparing black criminal behavior to swimming pools and accidental falls!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....
Hooooeeee, brutha.
Stretch till you break, Dood!
did you know that more rapes are committed by white people than there are white people who died in a pool?

seems you folks really like collecting insurance money for burning shit down.

and let's not even talk about DUIs.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

though i think the DUI thing might be the result of racial profiling. everyone knows white people aren't smart enough to figure out you shouldn't drive when you're drunk.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

"President Barack Obama using the White House Press Briefing Room July 19, 2013 to speak about Trayvon Martin’s killing was beneath the office of the presidency. Did the four Americans slain by terrorists in Benghazi get this much attention from Obama? More like avoidance.

Since when did the death of one black teen rise to the level of a national crisis? Since the race hucksters and pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson decided it so and Obama obliged."

http://conservativeblackchick.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••