Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1265113 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#955634 Jul 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Negroes comprise 3 out of 5 of all the death row inmates (with just 14% of the population) in US military court cases......
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/28/justice/militar...
....yeah, but sonic says whites commit more crimes than blacks and he's got propaganda links to prove it!

:)

Lapeer, MI

#955635 Jul 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
FACTS FROM THE FBI:
In 2011, there were 4,000 whites arrested for murder or manslaughter (293 juveniles) and 4,149 blacks (351 juveniles.
In 2011, there were 9,504 whites arrested for forcible rape (1,284 juveniles) and 4,811 blacks (753 juveniles).
In 2011, there were 194,981 whites arrested for aggravated assault (17,372 juveniles) and 102,597 blacks (13,176 juveniles).
In 2011, there were 670,678 whites arrested for Larceny-theft (124,185 juveniles) and 281,197 blacks (66,504 juveniles).
In 2011, there were 151,934 whites arrested for burglary (28,388 juveniles) and 71,244 blacks (18,347 juveniles).
In 2011, there were 624,330 whites arrested for "other assaults" and 304,083 blacks.
In 2011, there were 783,564 whites arrested for drug abuse (83,508 juveniles) and 371,248 blacks (26,531 juveniles).
In 2011, there were 788,175 whites arrested for driving under the influence (7,026 juveniles) and 111,480 blacks (417 juveniles).
In 2011, there were 312,105 whites arrested for "liquor laws" (61,403 juveniles) and 51,445 blacks (4754 juveniles).
In 2011, there were 339,019 whites (7578 juveniles) arrested for Drunkenness and 64,268 blacks (852 juveniles).
What does this tell us? With only 59.5% of the prison population being white...they are grossly under represented.
http://www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#2
Hi, sonic!

Why the name change, huh?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955636 Jul 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In one particular world, there are 98 white people and 2 black people.
It goes almost without saying that the *number* of crimes committed by white people would always be a larger *number* than those committed by black people. Cute trick, eh?
So, technically speaking, whites commit more crime in this population combination. The black racist lie here is that it is a grossly unfair and intentional comparison and you damned well know it.
In truth, the highest *per capita* rate of crime in America today resides with blacks.
To you and to millions of other black racists, this sticks in your craw. You don't like this and so resort to number games like the one I started my post with.
You are not fooling anyone, sonic. Black racism has raised its ugly head in the White House down to the AG, down to Florida politics, down to Liberal Media and on down to Welfare Frauds and you.
We see it and laugh. But, at the same time, we fear that the less cranial-endowed members of society won't catch on to the simple mind games you play and go "Duh!" and riot.
Ignorance is such an ugly human trait at times!
ignorance: those who alienate minorities when they need them to win a national election.

white deaths now outnumber white births. one of these days those who are now the minority will be alienating you.

my Tribe had a nice laugh about that at the last Council meeting. we can't wait to see whitey finally figure out that karma can be a real bitch.

oh and someday soon...per capita won't be on your side anymore. well, beyond the whole DUI thing. what's up with that?? in 2010 927,516 whites folks got busted compared to 124,467 black folks. you folks are a bunch of alcoholics.

the Council got a real big kick out of that one.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955637 Jul 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, sonic!
Why the name change, huh?
i don't need to change my name.

i didn't vote for Romney.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#955638 Jul 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with anything? You obviously have a comprehension problem. I never said and the courts never said that Congress and the president can't reduce Social Security benefits. What I said, and what the Supreme Court said, is they can't do it arbitrarily. Presidents can propose it all they want...that doesn't make it constitutional.
"Due process of law" as interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court: "The due process article is a restraint on the legislative as well as on the executive and judicial powers of the government, and cannot be so construed as to leave Congress free to make any process ‘due process of law’ by its mere will.” Murray v. Hoboken Land, 59 U.S. 272
its you that has a Comprehension problem with the facts that have been presented which keep denying and have your own version of History and the Federal Government did it to Nestor and Carter & the Federal Government Reduced Social Security Benefits and Reagan & the Federal Government changed the Age rquirement from 65 to 67 so dont tell the cant change or eliminate Social Security the writing is all over the walla and the 2 SCOTUS important cases of Helvering v. Davis(1937) and Flemming v. Nestor(1960) is where the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are simply taxes and convey no property or contractual rights to Social Security benefits and I repeat the is from the SCOTUS based on the US Constitution by the interputation of Pseudo Liberals on the Warren Court and you can keep trying to convience people to dump their private pensions and 401k into the SCAM that FDR implemented and didnt do as he said either that originally where the Social Security tax was suppose to be placed instead of the US Treasury.

Social Security, Ponzi Schemes, and the Need for Reform

By Michael D. Tanner

November 17, 2011

http://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analy...

The Warren Court(Liberal Majority 1953-1969)

The Warren Court refers to the Supreme Court of the United States between 1953 and 1969, when Earl Warren served as Chief Justice. Warren led a liberal majority that used judicial power in dramatic fashion, to the consternation of conservative opponents. The Warren Court expanded civil rights, civil liberties, judicial power, and the federal power in dramatic ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Court
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955639 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Continues To Push The Lie That Only Conservatives Were Targeted By The IRS

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/28/fox-ne...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#955640 Jul 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Seems the right wing extremists are the ones crying and complaining all the time.
I can agree why with the current direction that the Pseudo Liberal Democrats that are currently in charge are trying to take this country which is toward Leninism which FDR partially implemented and the Modern Pseudo Liberal Democrats want to take it all the way and people are not going to like it either just like with Obamacare.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#955641 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Continues To Push The Lie That Only Conservatives Were Targeted By The IRS
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/28/fox-ne...
You keep pushing the lie that you are not a Foxbot. Hell you watch Fox more than everyone here combined!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955642 Jul 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You keep pushing the lie that you are not a Foxbot. Hell you watch Fox more than everyone here combined!!!
i've never watched it. ever. i don't even have cable or a sat dish.

all i have to do is keep an eye on carol to see what lies FOX told on any given day. then it's simply a matter of hitting one of dozen sites that do FOX take-downs to find the truth.

though i could probably just hit any MSM news site to find the truth.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#955643 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities get all kinds of other preferences and exceptions, why not that?
In fact, the military is practicing racial discrimination by requiring high school graduation.
"John Galt"
Os it also racial discrimination that the do accept whites who do not have a high school diploma?
Peace
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955644 Jul 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then by all means, laugh it up slime ball. I'm glad you're amused. If Obama told you his sh!t tasted like maple syrup, you'd be in there lapping it up.
That´s YOuR take son. Unlike you, I can think. And also unlike you, it's a normal part of what I do!

Lapeer, MI

#955645 Jul 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Maybe you pay taxes in your country son, but not America!
It's time for you to go home, idiot.

This gives goosebumples to some but, to you, it'll make you break out in a rash:)

Lapeer, MI

#955648 Jul 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We need real men on Capitol Hill, not sneaky, lying, subversive twits like the ones occupying it now.
OK. I'm ready!

:)

Lapeer, MI

#955649 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance: those who alienate minorities when they need them to win a national election.
white deaths now outnumber white births. one of these days those who are now the minority will be alienating you.
my Tribe had a nice laugh about that at the last Council meeting. we can't wait to see whitey finally figure out that karma can be a real bitch.
oh and someday soon...per capita won't be on your side anymore. well, beyond the whole DUI thing. what's up with that?? in 2010 927,516 whites folks got busted compared to 124,467 black folks. you folks are a bunch of alcoholics.
the Council got a real big kick out of that one.
So you suggest that whites ignore the black elephant in the room and keep quiet about black racism and crime?

Wow. Talk about honesty and stupidity becoming friends!

You wear your racism like a merit badge from the hood.

Proud and Stupid is popular down there, I know.

Stay there.

Lapeer, MI

#955650 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't need to change my name.
i didn't vote for Romney.
If you don't need to then stop doing it!
Stupid.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955651 Jul 28, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its you that has a Comprehension problem with the facts that have been presented which keep denying and have your own version of History and the Federal Government did it to Nestor and Carter & the Federal Government Reduced Social Security Benefits and Reagan & the Federal Government changed the Age rquirement from 65 to 67 so dont tell the cant change or eliminate Social Security the writing is all over the walla and the 2 SCOTUS important cases of Helvering v. Davis(1937) and Flemming v. Nestor(1960) is where the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are simply taxes and convey no property or contractual rights to Social Security benefits and I repeat the is from the SCOTUS based on the US Constitution by the interputation of Pseudo Liberals on the Warren Court and you can keep trying to convience people to dump their private pensions and 401k into the SCAM that FDR implemented and didnt do as he said either that originally where the Social Security tax was suppose to be placed instead of the US Treasury.
Social Security, Ponzi Schemes, and the Need for Reform
By Michael D. Tanner
November 17, 2011
http://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analy...
The Warren Court(Liberal Majority 1953-1969)
The Warren Court refers to the Supreme Court of the United States between 1953 and 1969, when Earl Warren served as Chief Justice. Warren led a liberal majority that used judicial power in dramatic fashion, to the consternation of conservative opponents. The Warren Court expanded civil rights, civil liberties, judicial power, and the federal power in dramatic ways.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Court
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Whatever. You just go ahead believing what ever you want...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#955652 Jul 28, 2013
Is anyone concerned this nation is going the way of Detroit? How concerned should we be?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#955653 Jul 28, 2013
July 28, 2013

New well leak ONLY leaking 6000 barrels of crude oil a day??!! New info from BPEarthWatch:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#955654 Jul 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are more impressed by the intricacies of a scandal and the ensuing cover-up than any legal or ethical misconduct.
"Endless distractions...phony scandals."

He keeps acting like someone else needs to keep their eye on the ball.

He sometimes forgets he's the one who's the president.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#955655 Jul 28, 2013
In another demonstration of the not so “phony” scandal called Benghazi, we are discovering that Diplomatic Security Agent David Ubben fought alongside former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty to protect the diplomatic mission that came under attack on September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya. As he did, he was injured and said he had to wait 20 hours for help with a shredded leg.

*The only phony thing going on is O'bama and his administration. 20 hours this guy lay waiting for the O'bama administration to do anything...something. And YET no one knows where O'bama the crack head was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who want my boobs 59 min treatmelikeshakew... 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru MD CEO CF... 194,837
abby8-4-15 4 hr Kuuipo 13
amy 8-4 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 100,326
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 9 hr mike blaine 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Red_Forman 6,264
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages