Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
877,321 - 877,340 of 1,081,961 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Except perhaps in government, anyone can generally be fired for any reason except for those specifically prohibited by law, such as race, gender, age, etc.
You can fire an employee because you don't like his ties.
Doesn't matter. We were discussing the leave of absence given to IRS employees. In their case "the employer" must show 'just cause' for firing them. That involves an investigation. Otherwise, they could easily file a wrongful termination lawsuit the would result in you (the taxpayer) shoveling out millions in settle fees.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The previous Senator was a DemoKKKrat
So? The voters elected another Democrat and she decided to stab them in the backs by not serving her community. The Democrats loss to farmer whatshisname because they didn't pick a better candidate. Being a Dumbo, you should be familiar with that scenario.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Evan Bayh is a traditional Democrat who no longer has a place in the party.
Right.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I can't tell whose side he's on... other than his own!
He's an opportunist who has no regard for no regard for principles or consequences, plain an simple.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security and Medicare are already means-tested, reducing so-called "guaranteed" benefits for some recipients.
I say eliminate Social Security & Medicare now since the Pseudo Liberal Warren SCOTUS ruled in 1960 in the case of Flemming V Nestor that Individuals have no rights to Social Security and it is the same Medicare which are based on a tax besides the 1937 SCOTUS ruling stated that the Social Security Tax is just a tax like any other Tax and the Federal Government is free to spend it anyway the Federal Government wishes which why there has never been a Social Security Trust Fund just on paper as an accounting practice which Clinton admitted in his 2000 Budget which is one thing I will give Bill Clinton Credit for and he wasnt lying.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I must have missed that con bit.....
... Apple's been producing in China because Obamacare has been in existence for years?!?!?!
... and yet I hear Apple is talking about bringing manufacturing jobs back?!?!?!
Talk about cons being a mixed up bunch!
"The opinions that are held with passion are always those for which no good ground exists; in deed, the passion is is the measure of the holders lack of rational conviction. Opinions in politics and religion are always held passionately." Bertrand Russell
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I say eliminate Social Security & Medicare now since the Pseudo Liberal Warren SCOTUS ruled in 1960 in the case of Flemming V Nestor that Individuals have no rights to Social Security and it is the same Medicare which are based on a tax besides the 1937 SCOTUS ruling stated that the Social Security Tax is just a tax like any other Tax and the Federal Government is free to spend it anyway the Federal Government wishes which why there has never been a Social Security Trust Fund just on paper as an accounting practice which Clinton admitted in his 2000 Budget which is one thing I will give Bill Clinton Credit for and he wasnt lying.
LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has He abandoned you and you Him?
I know son. You enjoy using Him at your leisure.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Peeping Tom?
You're on the Tennis Court wearing a dress w/no undies, fer crissake!
lol! Oh no son! That's not me on the tennis court! Obviously you're peeping at someone else.

Is it time for you to invoke God's name again son? Or for you to swear like a drunken sailor?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The voters elected another Democrat and she decided to stab them in the backs by not serving her community. The Democrats loss to farmer whatshisname because they didn't pick a better candidate. Being a Dumbo, you should be familiar with that scenario.
They're so party centric, they prefer a bad con over a good democrat...

... requires no thinking on their part!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an opportunist who has no regard for no regard for principles or consequences, plain an simple.
Seems to be the norm for right wing crazies....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Hope and change has been scrubbed from Obama's website...

Change.gov scrubbed...bye bye transparency...

"Amid the Obama administration’s crackdown against whistleblowers, Change.gov , the 2008 website of the Obama transition team laying out the candidate’s promises, has disappeared from the internet...."

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/26/change-is-...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I say eliminate Social Security & Medicare now since the Pseudo Liberal Warren SCOTUS ruled in 1960 in the case of Flemming V Nestor that Individuals have no rights to Social Security and it is the same Medicare which are based on a tax besides the 1937 SCOTUS ruling stated that the Social Security Tax is just a tax like any other Tax and the Federal Government is free to spend it anyway the Federal Government wishes which why there has never been a Social Security Trust Fund just on paper as an accounting practice which Clinton admitted in his 2000 Budget which is one thing I will give Bill Clinton Credit for and he wasnt lying.
There is a SS Trust Fund.

I guess you think that there is a box in the bank that hold's your money. When you buy something using a check or debit card, a man goes to that box, pulls the correct amount of money & sends it to the recipient.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Looking at shiny objects, Killer Zimmerman and fwee insurance...

"Wonkblog: Obamacare Will Raise Premiums…a Lot"

http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't someone on the SCOTUS say that Obamacare is a tax?
WTF that Obamacare have to do with the free phones? You really get dumber eery day.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know we'll never hear the truth from you. Your above statement was a prime example. You're just a pathological liar who can't recognize the truth, even when there is solid proof to the contrary.
Right. The "solid proof to the contrary" that you just posted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know we'll never hear the truth from you. Your above statement was a prime example. You're just a pathological liar who can't recognize the truth, even when there is solid proof to the contrary.
Dumb Dave. I posted that remark about three weeks ago.

You save them up?

Weirdo.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> WTF that Obamacare have to do with the free phones? You really get dumber eery day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama phones...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh no son! That's not me on the tennis court! Obviously you're peeping at someone else.
Is it time for you to invoke God's name again son? Or for you to swear like a drunken sailor?
OK. Times up. You back to the institution now.

Dress, hi-heels and all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh Boy!

Illegal Immigration is now

>“irregular immigration” <

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/24506-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 7 min Long live N Korea 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 48,937
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Mar '09) 31 min Sgt Prepper 3,996
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (May '09) 34 min Sgt Prepper 3,154
Amy 7-28 34 min Kuuipo 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 37 min Sgt Prepper 5,193
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search