Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955317 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder will be bitch-slapped for defying the SCOTUS decision.
by who?

so let's see...who's the #1 law enforcement official in the land...oh yeah, Holder.

so....bitched-slapped by the right wing media?

LMAO

bitched slapped by the Tea Party?

LMAO

bitch slapped by the GOP in Congress?

LMAO

bitch slapped by right wing nutjobs on internet forums??

ROTFLMAO

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#955318 Jul 28, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same way your troubled husband climbing on top of you like a giant white oaf to perform his husbandly duties is a sweaty waste of time. You'd rather be somewhere else wouldn't you dear? After all you're going to have to shower after this persistent debasement which produces no children but seems to pacify him into thinking that his tiny glans touches your soul somewhere... night after night... but he sells insurance and brings in a good living and you're safe and secure and can play golf with your friends... and life goes on... But you know there's more don't you, sweetie... somewhere there's more, surely...
Bottom line: if ever there was someone in desperate need of getting laid its Endeavor.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#955319 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wasn't phony when he said this:
"I have now had the opportunity to review the Treasury Department watchdogís report on its investigation of IRS personnel who improperly targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status. And the reportís findings are intolerable and inexcusable. The federal government must conduct itself in a way thatís worthy of the publicís trust, and thatís especially true for the IRS. The IRS must apply the law in a fair and impartial way, and its employees must act with utmost integrity. This report shows that some of its employees failed that test.
Iíve directed Treasury Secretary Jack Lew to hold those responsible for these failures accountable, and to make sure that each of the Inspector Generalís recommendations are implemented quickly, so that such conduct never happens again. But regardless of how this conduct was allowed to take place, the bottom line is, it was wrong. Public service is a solemn privilege. I expect everyone who serves in the federal government to hold themselves to the highest ethical and moral standards. So do the American people. And as President, I intend to make sure our public servants live up to those standards every day."
...How dare anyone think his strong words of condemnation wouldn't make this go away and all would be well in paradise - especially since no one was held accountable and some rewarded instead.
Did you happen to see Piers Morgan interviewing Jay Carney defending Obama concerning his handling of the IRS? He tried to convince the easily convinced Obama didn't become involved initially because presidents don't get involved with investigations underway by the Justice Department. Even though the DOJ was busy breaking other laws to investigate anything and Obama admitted he first heard about it on the news.
Incredible.
Good morning.
I'm surprised that you are now quoting President Barack Obama who you showed wanted further investigation, and greater accountability and transparency in these government agencies under scrutiny now. Darrell Issa investigation of the I R S revealed by testimony of the Republican I R S Commissioner that President Obama had nothing to do with the targeting activities of anti-government right-wing political groups applying for 501(4)c tax exempt status.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955320 Jul 28, 2013
Obama's defensive offensive

The president wants to make sure blame falls on the GOP.

President Obama sounds like a man back on the offensive.

The president is reprising his core message that what the economy needs is more federal spending on popular priorities such as infrastructure and education, not less.

And his stump speeches last week in Illinois, Missouri and Florida put Republicans on notice that he will blame them if a standoff over spending results in a government shutdown or a financial crisis over the federal debt ceiling this fall.

"Repealing Obamacare and cutting spending is not an economic plan," Obama lectured his opponents. "You can't just be against something; you've got to be for something."

But is that true?

House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) doesn't seem to think so. When asked recently about the glacial pace of legislation in the House, he responded: "We should not be judged on how many new laws we create. We ought to be judged on how many laws that we repeal."

Boehner has a point. The number of bills a Congress passes is no guarantee that it's doing important work. Roughly a third of the measures Congress passes are inconsequential actions such as renaming post offices.

But there's also a flaw in Boehner's argument. Although the current Congress is on pace to pass even fewer laws than the previous one (which set a modern record for lack of productivity), it hasn't succeeded in repealing many laws either. The GOP-led House has voted nearly 40 times to repeal all or part of Obama's healthcare law, for example, but hasn't succeeded in overturning the act ó although it has cut its funding.

Boehner has said he has no intention of shutting down the government during budget talks this fall, a move he believes would be counterproductive.

As one of his allies, Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.), put it last week: "The only way Republicans will lose the House is to shut down the government or default on the debt. Shutting down the government is not in the best interests of the American people, and it makes you look politically irresponsible."

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentar...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#955321 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly unlikely.
Prove it.
"Vi
etnam War-era veterans were
the most common wartime veterans in both State (36%) and
Federal (39%) prison. Veterans of the Iraq-Afghanistan eras
comprised 4% of veterans in both State and Federal prison.
The average length of
military service of veterans in prison
was about 4 years. An estimated 62% of veterans received
an honorable discharge and 38% received various types of
other discharges." (Bureau of Justice, 2004)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955322 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Black Conservatives: Liberalsí Worst Nightmare...
http://conservativeblackchick.com/blog/2013/0...
You hate blacks in your country too eh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955323 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant, retarded one.
President Obama's job performance rating has plummeted 10 points in solidly blue California since February, an across-the-board decline that is steepest among his most fervent backers, according to the latest survey by the Field Poll.
http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Obama-...
That would exclude the radical left zobmies like you, useless sponge.
I keep telling you, don't worry about it mr for-eign-er!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955324 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' airhead.
lol! and the foreign idiot speaks again!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955325 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Look at all the judgits I've given myself so far today! Bwaaaaaaaahaaa!!!
does it count for money in your country son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955327 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Chart: Median household incomes have collapsed since the recession
Hope!
Change!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Back in 2007, median household income was $55,438. Thatís declined to $51,404 in February 2013. Those numbers are pretax and adjusted for inflation and seasonal factors.
Good going, DemocRATS!
Stick to what's important in your homeland son.
Waxman

United States

#955328 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wasn't phony when he said this:
"I have now had the opportunity to review the Treasury Department watchdogís report on its investigation of IRS personnel who improperly targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status. And the reportís findings are intolerable and inexcusable. The federal government must conduct itself in a way thatís worthy of the publicís trust, and thatís especially true for the IRS. The IRS must apply the law in a fair and impartial way, and its employees must act with utmost integrity. This report shows that some of its employees failed that test.
Iíve directed Treasury Secretary Jack Lew to hold those responsible for these failures accountable, and to make sure that each of the Inspector Generalís recommendations are implemented quickly, so that such conduct never happens again. But regardless of how this conduct was allowed to take place, the bottom line is, it was wrong. Public service is a solemn privilege. I expect everyone who serves in the federal government to hold themselves to the highest ethical and moral standards. So do the American people. And as President, I intend to make sure our public servants live up to those standards every day."
...How dare anyone think his strong words of condemnation wouldn't make this go away and all would be well in paradise - especially since no one was held accountable and some rewarded instead.
Did you happen to see Piers Morgan interviewing Jay Carney defending Obama concerning his handling of the IRS? He tried to convince the easily convinced Obama didn't become involved initially because presidents don't get involved with investigations underway by the Justice Department. Even though the DOJ was busy breaking other laws to investigate anything and Obama admitted he first heard about it on the news.
Incredible.
Good morning.
Oink.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955329 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as "wrongful termination" when most business employees are "employees at will."
Government employment conditions are an anachronism that need to be changed. If you screw up, you're history.
Again, we are discussing government employees. It makes absolutely no difference that "most business employees are 'employees at will'. In government, people have a contract that sets out what constitutes "wrongful termination" and the employee has rights that other "employees at will" do not have. Job security is one of the very reasons people choose to work for a government agency rather than for a private employer where they are at the mercy of the "boss".

I think you are jealous because you don't have the same job security.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955330 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lonely? Looks like nobody is interested in your weirdness, libtard.
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
Now, go back to playing with yourself, oddball.
Leave Americans alone son and go play with your own people!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955332 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted? Gee, you sure are a bright one, Dumb Dave.
lily also thinks she is Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau!
You're the one who is sneaky, libtard, not me.
Baawwaaahh!!!!
Moran.
lol! And yet, they're still Americans son.

Unlike you!
Waxman

United States

#955333 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of a new show on television about how the brain plays tricks on us. Last night something was said about how it's too hard to make our brains believe something it doesn't want to see.
I had to pause it and look at my husband and say, "Liberals...that explains it."
Why don't you find a job and do something productive instead of slugging around the trailer all day long getting frustrated, mooch?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955335 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were far too many to list. Look on any medial terminology website.
I must have typed "pseudo" as a prefix hundreds and hundreds of times in my 14 years as a transcriptionist.
Just because you don't know the term doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
lol! But on the flip side, just because you claim it's true makes it true?!?!?!?!

I...

Don't....

Think....

So....

Son....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#955336 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were far too many to list. Look on any medial terminology website.
I must have typed "pseudo" as a prefix hundreds and hundreds of times in my 14 years as a transcriptionist.
Just because you don't know the term doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Fourteen years? So if any of us were so naive as to believe your often altered bio, you chose to leave a profession that wouldn't have had your living in a rented condo in order to become a full-time mom when your taxpayer funded daughter turn ten??? Oh, do please tell us another one while high fiving the other most vile, reprehensible pseudo-human trolls on the planet.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#955338 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fret, we have a lot of time to listen to your problems.
Accepting a president going from "intolerable" to "phony" in a matter of months seems to be your problem.

Who was held accountable again?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955339 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of a new show on television about how the brain plays tricks on us. Last night something was said about how it's too hard to make our brains believe something it doesn't want to see.
I had to pause it and look at my husband and say, "Liberals...that explains it."
lol! Just can't break out of that mode, can you?

Just like your CRA on steroids beliefs....

Or the Obama birthers....

Or the drill, baby, drill crackpots....

My, my.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955341 Jul 28, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Up mighty early, aren't you, Perfesser Fartsack? Did an unchanged Depends wake you?
Sure son! After all, I needed it to get your breakfast ready!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 182,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 4 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 5 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young