Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#955222 Jul 27, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
You are so far out of your depth, pilltaker, that it is impossible for you to get back to your original point - if there was one. Language is what separates our tribes and you do not understand language. So you are as a rowboat in the ocean, flailing about for direction but without the tools to do otherwise but row in a circle. Just because you can speak does not mean you should.
'rowboat'
I have used a Concept II indoor rower for 20 years...6 million meters and counting...

You sound like most of the european hash smokers I bumped into in Istanbul...
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#955223 Jul 27, 2013
"Endeavor" is an Anglo-Saxon word for "try." So "try" and beat the Devil. See what happens. G'head... It will not be pretty, dear, the Devil - being the Devil - will only hurt those next to you. It is my way. If you're going to hurt me, you'd best not just "endeavor" to do it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#955225 Jul 27, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
"Americans" have always sucked the hind teat of the French, it is your nature. Hind teats that is.
Tits Magee sucks regardless of object or location.

Lapeer, MI

#955228 Jul 27, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
It's just that you have a national inferiority complex, quick to forget your friends, even quicker to deny your allies.
Can I interest you in a Vintage French rifle from WWII?

It's in excellent condition. Never been used.

None of them were.

Lapeer, MI

#955231 Jul 27, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
When I seduce a beautiful woman I do not seduce the schlubby critic beside her.
You mean "if you could".....

...you don't have enough money, Dood.

Stick with the $5 broads:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955233 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow.
they lowered their standards... again.
Fox has "standards"?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955236 Jul 27, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhh... yourself. What are you wearing? Shoes particularly...
lol! Can't really say....

I don't have control of that part at the moment!

Lapeer, MI

#955237 Jul 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>America's paid, public servants sure are gettin' uppity these days, ain't they?
Nothing is "too" good for Obama.:[
http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2013/03/cbs-news-o...
I wonder how much of that taxpayer-funded, inaugural ball's food was GMO, frankenfood?
You are what you eat so I would imagine that the Magic Negro eats artificially.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#955238 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox has "standards"?
je t'aime. Je fais cela pour vous. M'aimes-tu aussi?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955239 Jul 27, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Silencio, Fartsack, ur stinking up the place.
lol! Since the smell follows you, logic dictates it must be you, son!

Lapeer, MI

#955240 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The government drones know that ObamaKKKare is just for the peasants, not for the government masters.
Does the Magic Negro eat GMO dogs?

What does Allah have to say about this?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955241 Jul 27, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying dumbass rughead.
You probably are son. No argument from me.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#955242 Jul 27, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "Satan" I don't believe in devils, just Devils food cake.
Oui, vous êtes grassouillet. Mais un vagin est un vagin et somehwere à l'intérieur tout ce qui graisse est une femme.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955243 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox has "standards"?
Well... it changes from situation to situation.

Lapeer, MI

#955244 Jul 27, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
I am the Devil. I will take whatever I wish from you and you will have no say in the matter. Just watch.
Says you. Somebody already stole your mind and put it into Dog Food Cans.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955245 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The "solid proof to the contrary" that you just posted.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Why would I waste my time providing you with "proof" when you are only interested in opinions? Hint: If you are really interested in Facts (which I seriously doubt) Google "Black youth crime 400%". That should get you somewhere.....
VOTING FOR TRASH

King George, VA

#955246 Jul 28, 2013
On orders from Barack Obama’s Department of Justice, officials with the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith have given permission for a 38-year-old man to use the women’s restrooms on campus.

The report comes from Campus Reform.org , which explained that the individual also is seeking to have someone pay for a sex reassignment surgery to change from male to female.
Will You Boldly Proclaim"I am a Christian"? Sign the pledge now! billygraham.org/I-am-a-Christian

Already living as a female, the individual, identified in the report as Jennifer Braly, started using women’s restrooms on campus, but quickly was the subject of complaints from women who saw him there.

The university had tried to make accommodations, designating gender-neutral restrooms in some buildings.

Not good enough, however.

Braly filed a complaint with the Civil Rights Division in the Department of Justice under Attorney General Eric Holder, school officials reported. The DOJ contacted the school.CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS BULL SHIT?IF YOU HAVE A MALE
ORGAN YOU GO TO THE MALE BATHROOM!IF YOU HAVE A FAMALE ORGAN YOU GO TO THE FEMALE BATHROOM!WHY DO YOU VOTERS VOTE FOR THIS TRASH??????????

Lapeer, MI

#955248 Jul 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I waste my time providing you with "proof" when you are only interested in opinions? Hint: If you are really interested in Facts (which I seriously doubt) Google "Black youth crime 400%". That should get you somewhere.....
Been there, done that. Show a black the FBI stats and they'll shoot back about some sort of conspiracy against the black community. Or they'll quote some bizarre, concocted numbers from a Liberal propaganda site to counter the FBI stats.

Boring.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#955249 Jul 28, 2013
On Friday night’s edition of “All In with Chris Hayes,” host Chris Hayes broke down the real math behind the statistics that Fox News Commentator Bill O’Reilly has been spouting in his racist rants in the wake of the verdict of the George Zimmerman trial.

“For people like Bill O’Reilly,” Hayes said,“there is a zero sum of concern, here. For him, this really isn’t about his interest in helping the actual human beings being killed on Chicago’s South Side. No. It’s about making a point. A point about the propensity of black people to commit violence, and then tossing them aside as violent people with ‘little discipline’ who are ‘unsupervised’ and ‘prone to imitate bad behavior.’”

Hayes said,“There are about 200 million white people in America, making up about 63% of the population. In 2010, 1,179 white people were killed by black people. Compare that number to the roughly 20,000 white people who died from accidental poisoning, 16,000 who died from accidental falls that year, or the 2,000 or so white people estimated who died from accidental drowning. In other words, Bill O’Reilly, you have more reason to be afraid of your own swimming pool than any young black man you see in a hoodie.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/27/chris-h...

Lapeer, MI

#955250 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
On Friday night’s edition of “All In with Chris Hayes,” host Chris Hayes broke down the real math behind the statistics that Fox News Commentator Bill O’Reilly has been spouting in his racist rants in the wake of the verdict of the George Zimmerman trial.
“For people like Bill O’Reilly,” Hayes said,“there is a zero sum of concern, here. For him, this really isn’t about his interest in helping the actual human beings being killed on Chicago’s South Side. No. It’s about making a point. A point about the propensity of black people to commit violence, and then tossing them aside as violent people with ‘little discipline’ who are ‘unsupervised’ and ‘prone to imitate bad behavior.’”
Hayes said,“There are about 200 million white people in America, making up about 63% of the population. In 2010, 1,179 white people were killed by black people. Compare that number to the roughly 20,000 white people who died from accidental poisoning, 16,000 who died from accidental falls that year, or the 2,000 or so white people estimated who died from accidental drowning. In other words, Bill O’Reilly, you have more reason to be afraid of your own swimming pool than any young black man you see in a hoodie.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/27/chris-h...
Hee, Hee.

Still trying, I see.

Now you're going to try comparing black criminal behavior to swimming pools and accidental falls!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....

Hooooeeee, brutha.

Stretch till you break, Dood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 70,076
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 68,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 3 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 3 hr hands on AR 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance