Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

United States

#955270 Jul 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Look at all the judgeits I also did this morning! Now I'm ready for another day posting with all my sock puppets and using my proxies like lily does! Another day of me making stuff up.
I don't know what I would do with my life it Topix wasn't here. I have no life!
Your resident sock & thread idiot,
RealDave!
You just outed yourself moonbat. Busted! We knew it was you. Thanks for confirming it. Made you desperate, did we? I'm not interested in conversing with someone who posts with multiple IDs. Talk about honesty? Toodles airhead.
Waxman

United States

#955271 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
"President Barack Obama using the White House Press Briefing Room July 19, 2013 to speak about Trayvon Martin’s killing was beneath the office of the presidency. Did the four Americans slain by terrorists in Benghazi get this much attention from Obama? More like avoidance.
Since when did the death of one black teen rise to the level of a national crisis? Since the race hucksters and pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson decided it so and Obama obliged."
http://conservativeblackchick.com/
OK - feel better now you had the last word. Toodles - not interested. I might converse with you if you admit who you are/who you poested as before. If you can't be honest, what's the point in talking to you? There is none. There are other loons who atleast keep the same name.
Waxman

United States

#955273 Jul 28, 2013
VOTING FOR TRASH wrote:
On orders from Barack Obama’s Department of Justice, officials with the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith have given permission for a 38-year-old man to use the women’s restrooms on campus.
The report comes from Campus Reform.org , which explained that the individual also is seeking to have someone pay for a sex reassignment surgery to change from male to female.
Will You Boldly Proclaim"I am a Christian"? Sign the pledge now! billygraham.org/I-am-a-Christian
Already living as a female, the individual, identified in the report as Jennifer Braly, started using women’s restrooms on campus, but quickly was the subject of complaints from women who saw him there.
The university had tried to make accommodations, designating gender-neutral restrooms in some buildings.
Not good enough, however.
Braly filed a complaint with the Civil Rights Division in the Department of Justice under Attorney General Eric Holder, school officials reported. The DOJ contacted the school.CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS BULL SHIT?IF YOU HAVE A MALE
ORGAN YOU GO TO THE MALE BATHROOM!IF YOU HAVE A FAMALE ORGAN YOU GO TO THE FEMALE BATHROOM!WHY DO YOU VOTERS VOTE FOR THIS TRASH??????????
Did you get your Unicorn yet? hello, hello, echo, echo....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#955274 Jul 28, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who have worked for YEARS, and contributed to it, damn straight THEY have a right to it.
For SLACKERTICS and the entitlMENTALly warped who think the givverment "owes" them something for nothing-not no-but hell NO.
http://money.msn.com/now/13-states-rebelling-...
Time for Everyone to start contributing!
A National Flat sales tax ought to help ! NO EXCEPTIONS.
for those who paid the Social Security tax were forced to be Useful Idiots which is what FDR did and why people were against him to begin with and its the Pseudo Liberal Democrats that want to keep the Social Security Scam going which needs to end Now & Immediately and Welfare Society can fall to the Side that way here in US Society.

Location hidden

#955275 Jul 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fund may exist on paper, but the money doesn't exist.
Social Security is a tax to pay current welfare benefits, not a retirement plan.
Right, it pays for the Current Welfare Society.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955276 Jul 28, 2013
Chart: Median household incomes have collapsed since the recession

Hope!

Change!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Back in 2007, median household income was $55,438. That’s declined to $51,404 in February 2013. Those numbers are pretax and adjusted for inflation and seasonal factors.

Good going, DemocRATS!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955277 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Anybody??? Hellooooooo??
Lonely? Looks like nobody is interested in your weirdness, libtard.

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!

Now, go back to playing with yourself, oddball.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955278 Jul 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
On Friday night’s edition of “All In with Chris Hayes,” host Chris Hayes broke down the real math behind the statistics that Fox News Commentator Bill O’Reilly has been spouting in his racist rants in the wake of the verdict of the George Zimmerman trial.
“For people like Bill O’Reilly,” Hayes said,“there is a zero sum of concern, here. For him, this really isn’t about his interest in helping the actual human beings being killed on Chicago’s South Side. No. It’s about making a point. A point about the propensity of black people to commit violence, and then tossing them aside as violent people with ‘little discipline’ who are ‘unsupervised’ and ‘prone to imitate bad behavior.’”
Hayes said,“There are about 200 million white people in America, making up about 63% of the population. In 2010, 1,179 white people were killed by black people. Compare that number to the roughly 20,000 white people who died from accidental poisoning, 16,000 who died from accidental falls that year, or the 2,000 or so white people estimated who died from accidental drowning. In other words, Bill O’Reilly, you have more reason to be afraid of your own swimming pool than any young black man you see in a hoodie.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/27/chris-h...
Who said we were afraid, abdul? We keep them contained in the urban ghettos, and keep most of the killings concentrated amongst their own. Good times!!:-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955279 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You just outed yourself moonbat. Busted! We knew it was you. Thanks for confirming it. Made you desperate, did we? I'm not interested in conversing with someone who posts with multiple IDs. Talk about honesty? Toodles airhead.
Busted? Gee, you sure are a bright one, Dumb Dave.

lily also thinks she is Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau!

You're the one who is sneaky, libtard, not me.

Baawwaaahh!!!!

Moran.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955280 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I'm taking sockpuppet requests today! If anyone has a personal favorite from my repertoire of various topix personalities let me know and I will bring him or her out!! I will go back to 2008 if you like!!
Here's a request: fracture your spine enough so that you can sck your own shrivelled ck; inhale until you disappear....

Location hidden

#955281 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
For those who have worked for YEARS, and contributed to it, damn straight THEY have a right to it.
For SLACKERTICS and the entitlMENTALly warped who think the givverment "owes" them something for nothing-not no-but hell NO.
http://money.msn.com/now/13-states-rebelling-...
Time for Everyone to start contributing!
A National Flat sales tax ought to help ! NO EXCEPTIONS.
another thing explain this why wasnt anybody in 1960 here in the US protesting in the Streets of Washington DC about the Flemming V Nestor ruling on Social Security of not being a right or entitled to then or supporting Nestor who paid into Social Security for 19 years, the reason is the older generation in 1960 knew that Social Security was a Scam from the start and planned without Social Security and I was even always told to plan without Social Security and if anybody advocates for Social Security is a Pseudo Liberal Democrat to the core to continue to believe in the SCAM which is nothing but to create a Welfare Society and promotes Communism which Capitalism rejects.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955282 Jul 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called entitlement.
In your case, its called retardation in a chimpout nation.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955283 Jul 28, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
"Endeavor" is an Anglo-Saxon word for "try." So "try" and beat the Devil. See what happens. G'head... It will not be pretty, dear, the Devil - being the Devil - will only hurt those next to you. It is my way. If you're going to hurt me, you'd best not just "endeavor" to do it.
I loosened the brakes on your wheelchair. You should endeavor to cross a busy intersection for your ripple as soon as possible....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955284 Jul 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that. Show a black the FBI stats and they'll shoot back about some sort of conspiracy against the black community. Or they'll quote some bizarre, concocted numbers from a Liberal propaganda site to counter the FBI stats.
Boring.
So, in your little mind, it is better to just ignore the FBI stats and make some up yourself. Got it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#955285 Jul 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lonely? Looks like nobody is interested in your weirdness, libtard.
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
Now, go back to playing with yourself, oddball.
You appear to be interested, he's had you chasing your tail all morning. LMAO!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#955286 Jul 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In medical terms, "pseudo" is used quite frequently.
It means "False (often used about a deceptive resemblance)."
Here are just a few examples:
pseudoacanthosis
pseudoacephalus
pseudoachondroplasia
pseudoactinomycosis
pseudoagglutination
pseudoagrammatism
pseudoagraphia
pseudoalbuminuria
pseudoalkaloids
pseudoallelic
pseudoallelism
pseudoanaphylactic
Anything that relates to Obama and this administration also starts with "pseudo".
Where'd you get the list, Batty? Pseudo-journalists on Faux. Breitbart, or The Blaze? carol = pseudo-human being.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955287 Jul 28, 2013
OK leftist phags, its time for the morning edition of "learnin ta spell wit jeantel".

The word for this morning is "COATROOM".

Now lets have lil rachel use it in a sentence:

"judge say, "one mo outbursts like that an you be thrown outs the coatroom"..........
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955288 Jul 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in your little mind, it is better to just ignore the FBI stats and make some up yourself. Got it.
DOJ stats CLEARLY state negroes commit violent crime at a rate SEVEN TIMES HIGHER PER CAPITA than the next highest ethnicity (anglos and hispanics combined).

That's all there is too it, cupcake. Nice try though.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#955289 Jul 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd you get the list, Batty? Pseudo-journalists on Faux. Breitbart, or The Blaze? carol = pseudo-human being.
Kill yourself, chimpout sow....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#955291 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The obam admin would be OWING ALOT OF PEOPLE, that have worked and PAID alot into it over YEARS and YEARS.
So how about they just CAP, CURB and maybe even Cut some of it to ONLY 18 and over sectors- that should reduce some of dar fwee montly givverment payouts and shore it up a little for the ones that DID!!
Make reasonable cuts to Defense spending that the Pentagon does not want and doesn't need like reducing nuclear weapon arsenals to 700 or less missiles(more than enough to obliterate everyone on the planet) and there will be plenty money for making social security, medicare ,and medicaid solvent for years and even expand those programs. Do it for the sake of improving Americans quality of life at home which is the real goal of government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Mothra 48,601
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min wojar 180,987
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Mr Invisible 6
ask amy 11-28 1 hr RACE 3
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 3 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance