Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
877,261 - 877,280 of 1,080,047 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
To counter all of your qualifiers that had no relevance to the argument. Parking cars on bridges etc.
Did you see my post and link to Veolia Water with respect to Detroit?

Many gas turbine power generators no longer purchase and operate their own demineralized water systems, but contract this out to more efficient operators.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In medical terms, "pseudo" is used quite frequently.
It means "False (often used about a deceptive resemblance)."
Here are just a few examples:
pseudoacanthosis
pseudoacephalus
pseudoachondroplasia
pseudoactinomycosis
pseudoagglutination
pseudoagrammatism
pseudoagraphia
pseudoalbuminuria
pseudoalkaloids
pseudoallelic
pseudoallelism
pseudoanaphylactic
Anything that relates to Obama and this administration also starts with "pseudo".
pseudo cut and paste
LOL
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you could tell me far more about Sartre than I could begin to comprehend. You are after all a student of his, n'etes-vous pas? IMO, there are far more than two types of reality.
Je suis un pêcheur, un peu comme un autre pêcheur, mais je suis un pêcheur de femmes. La raison pour laquelle je suis un bon pêcheur c'est parce que je sais que quand la femme veut être pris, et je sais quand à sa libération. C'est la douceur de ma libération, ce qui rend sa longue pour être pris à nouveau, mon amour.
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Je vais friser vos orteils pendant un certain temps, mon petit madmoiselle. Vous ne pouvez jamais rêver de la même façon.
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Peut-être que Sartre était trop petit pour elle? Ce n'est pas un problème ici. Votre gros cerveau et mon grand cœur ouvert ne peuvent faire une paire parfaite, peu importe combien de realitities il peut y avoir.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
pseudo cut and paste
LOL
pseudo Christian!
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Je ne suis pas sûr, ma douce, si les règles d'engagement Topix permettez-moi de vous séduire en français? Espérons-le.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
pseudo Christian!
http://www.summit.org/resource s/worldview-dictionary/pseudo- christian-religion/
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Pour ce soir, j'ai l'intention de vous avoir dans mes bras, avec mon épée dans le fourreau.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Pseudo-Christian Religion

a group of people gathered around an individual (a group of individuals or an organization), who, while claiming to be the true Christian Church and teach true Christianity, actually distorts and denies the foundational and distinctive doctrines of the Christian faith.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved you are not too smart.
Pseudoliberal
Pseudoliberals are people that say that they are Liberal but really aren't. In some rare cases, they are Conservatives in denial. Because Liberal ideas and being Liberal is a growing trend, people have become quick to adopt being Liberal without actually understanding what Liberalism is
http://liberapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoliber...
Right Flo, so, if you call me a pseudo Democrat; then, you are in effect calling me a republican, n'cest pas?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Win-win: Muslims Killing Muslims

Cairo (CNN)-- Any use of force to end mass protests staged by supporters of deposed Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy will only result in more death, the country's interim interior minister said Saturday.

The warning from Minister Mohamed Ibrahim came as dozens were reported killed overnight in clashes between Morsy's supporters and those opposed to his rule, an escalation of violence that has raised concerns among Western leaders about the stability of a key ally in the region.

Tensions between the sides were likely to be further inflamed after Ibrahim told reporters in a televised news conference that Morsy -- who has not been seen publicly since he was forced from office -- would likely be moved to the same prison where ousted dictator Hosni Mubarak is being held.

The final decision, according to Ibrahim, will be made by an investigative judge. Morsy has been ordered jailed by a judge for 15 days on allegations, predating his election, that he had collaborated with Hamas, according to state media.

It is unlikely the protesters will end their demonstrations without resistance -- with leaders of the movement refusing to recognize the interim government or cooperate with it -- despite Ibrahim's pledge that the rallies will be brought to an end soon.
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Jusqu'à son cou, pour ainsi dire
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare Call Center Will Not Offer Health-Care Benefits to Employees

By Eliana Johnson

July 26, 2013 6:27 PM

In order to ensure Americans understand how to access the benefits available to them when many provisions of the Affordable Care Act go online October 1, the Obama administration announced last month that it is setting up a call center that will be accessible to Americans 24 hours a day.

One branch of that call center will be located in California’s Contra Costa County, where, reportedly, 7,000 people applied for the 204 jobs. According to the Contra Costa Times, however,“about half the jobs are part-time, with no health benefits — a stinging disappointment to workers and local politicians who believed the positions would be full-time.” The county supervisor, Karen Mitchoff, called the hiring process “a comedy of errors” and said she “never dreamed [the jobs] would be part-time.”

The Times indicates that a job posting advertised all of the jobs as full-time, and one call center employee, who said no reason for the apparent change was provided, told the paper,”It reminded me of that George Clooney movie where he goes around the country firing people [Up in the Air]. The woman said,‘I know you were led to believe you would be full-time, but things have changed.... You are actually ‘part-time intermittent.’”

The Contra Costa employees are currently in training, and the call center — one of three based in California — is set to go live on October 1.
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh. Yes. The Municipal bond fellow. How charming...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
a group of people gathered around an individual (a group of individuals or an organization), who, while claiming to be the true Christian Church and teach true Christianity, actually distorts and denies the foundational and distinctive doctrines of the Christian faith.
Such as Baptists?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Flo, so, if you call me a pseudo Democrat; then, you are in effect calling me a republican, n'cest pas?
The Democrat Party that purported to support the middle class no longer exists.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Yeah, like Carol or whatever her name is today.

So, did you say you were a Democrat? Why would you say that I am a pseudo liberal Democrat? I am a liberal Democrat, proudly so.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Such as Baptists?
And the Evangelicals!

Meanwhile, back in Benghazi:

Libya Prison Escape: More Than 1,000 Inmates Break From Jail Near Benghazi

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/27/liby...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I dont care for any of them that you mentioned but their actions tell alot about their true characters which is not good but during Clinton Sleeze was in which I never voted for him and the one that set the financial crisis in motion on his watch or should I say not on Clinton's watch since preoccupied with Extracurricular activity with Monica Lewinksky and who knows who else and not focused on what was importmant to Country instead which is the Typical behavior of a Modern Pseudo Liberal Democrat.
A healthy ego is essential to anyone engaged in public life. That ego protects and feeds the individual's self-worth without which they could not function effectively. It supplies oxygen to those who inhabit thin-air environments.

But when job function is superseded by the need to feed a hungry ego first and foremost, then we have problems where politicians are celebrities first, public servants second and human beings last.

This problem is seen with the Clintons, The Magic Negros, the Weiners, Spitzers and that flake in San Diego.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 18 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 19 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 21 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 24 min Shari23 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Shananananana4pali 67,947
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 43 min BetterToTaxnigBulletNoise 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search