Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#955066 Jul 27, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know you would pass for Sarah Palin.
lily would pass for what Sarah Palin can pass:)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#955067 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
William Howard Taft
It figures that you'd like "Taft" .:-D

Lapeer, MI

#955068 Jul 27, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Gotta run, grandson's first ride on a train this morning. I'm so excited.
Be sure he never sees you pulling a train.

Lapeer, MI

#955069 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I can't son....
... it never gets over to me in the first place!
Look ...we know you don't have any balls over there but keep your eyes on my balls, capiche?

Lapeer, MI

#955070 Jul 27, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>What obama says about race shouldn't matter to anyone because weather he leans black or white you are only getting half of an opinion .
A half-assed opinion at that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955071 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You DemoKKKrats have no concept of basic economics, supply and demand.
Really? Funny. It's cons who in many cases act like that....

Ala... drill, baby, drill.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#955072 Jul 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like Carol or whatever her name is today.
So, did you say you were a Democrat? Why would you say that I am a pseudo liberal Democrat? I am a liberal Democrat, proudly so.
that is right, I am a Conservative Democrat but not a Pseudo Liberal Democrat which most are proud of being Bigots that they are with there ill progressive agenda that I reject and alot of us that dont like the change the Pseudo Liberal Progressive Democrats have implemented like places like Chicago & Detroit and I want nothing to do with because both have failed socially & economoically.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955073 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin returned to Foxnews on June 17.
wow.

they lowered their standards... again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955074 Jul 27, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Pseudo-Christian Religion
a group of people gathered around an individual (a group of individuals or an organization), who, while claiming to be the true Christian Church and teach true Christianity, actually distorts and denies the foundational and distinctive doctrines of the Christian faith.
So.... which one is the 'real' one then?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955075 Jul 27, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think a Neo Conservative is, it sure isnt a conservative that is for sure.
A "neo-conservative" is a Jewish former liberal Democrat who has turned because of the Democrat betrayal of Israel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955076 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can uproot the entire Family Tree then do it.
I'll watch.
Otherwise, don't bore us with your Utopian Dreams.
Took a week wacker to yours son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh please

Coffeyville, KS

#955077 Jul 27, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is right, I am a Conservative Democrat but not a Pseudo Liberal Democrat which most are proud of being Bigots that they are with there ill progressive agenda that I reject and alot of us that dont like the change the Pseudo Liberal Progressive Democrats have implemented like places like Chicago & Detroit and I want nothing to do with because both have failed socially & economoically.
I too reject what the Liberal Democrat party has become. Exactly the reason I changed my registration from D to I. I do not want to be associated with them or their agenda.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955078 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time I read lily's tripe, I temper my thoughts with Jesus' explanation that the Stupid will always be among us.
Why do you idiots always attempt to invoke Jesus or God as being on your side by default?

Then discard Them when your purposes are done?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955079 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ...we know you don't have any balls over there but keep your eyes on my balls, capiche?
ah, poor baby. still being a peeping tom like a good little con.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#955080 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you idiots always attempt to invoke Jesus or God as being on your side by default?
Then discard Them when your purposes are done?
Why has He abandoned you and you Him?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#955081 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ah, poor baby. still being a peeping tom like a good little con.
Peeping Tom?

You're on the Tennis Court wearing a dress w/no undies, fer crissake!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#955082 Jul 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Evangelicals!
Meanwhile, back in Benghazi:
Libya Prison Escape: More Than 1,000 Inmates Break From Jail Near Benghazi
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/27/liby...
The witnesses that Issa was going to subpoena? Issa's dad was a Syrian or Lebanese, I wonder if he can utter a few phrases in Arabic? I think his mother was a Mormon__now there is a unique combination eh?

Middle Eastern prisons are not real secure lily, did you ever see the movie "Support Your Local Sheriff" with James Garner? Where he drew a line on the floor?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#955083 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Black youth commit murder at a rate 10 times that of both white & Hispanic populations combined.
Obama is no help. He is a racist bigot.
Obama is trying to make the USA like Detroit.
If you are a Democrat Obama supporter, you are a moron.
You Dumbfks don't like to hear the truth, do you?
Well, we know we'll never hear the truth from you. Your above statement was a prime example. You're just a pathological liar who can't recognize the truth, even when there is solid proof to the contrary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#955084 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... which one is the 'real' one then?
the Conservative Democrats are the ones that can sustain themselves without the need of Government Social Programs which the Pseudo Liberal Progressive Democrats depend on and advocate for more Government Social Programs that cant sustain themselves without someone elses wealth just like FDR did and knew that Social Security could never sustain itself when Social Security was created and you dont keep promoting a program that the SCOTUS ruled in 1960 that individuals have no rights to Social Security but the Pseudo Liberal Democrats want to keep the Sham going which proves they are the fake ones.

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

By Michael D. Tanner

May 29, 2005

How many times during the recent debate over Social Security reform have you heard someone refer to Social Security’s “guaranteed benefit”? The AARP says “Social Security is the guaranteed part of your retirement plan.” Nancy Pelosi, the Pseudo Liberal Democratic leader in the House, touts the system’s “guaranteed retirement benefit.” The Pseudo liberal activist group ProtectYourCheck.org , headed by former Clinton chief of staff Harold Ickes, is running ads calling Social Security “a guarantee you earned.”

But Social Security benefits are not guaranteed.

They are not guaranteed legally because workers have no contractual or property rights to any benefits whatsoever. In two landmark cases, Flemming v. Nestor and Helvering v. Davis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program, no different than, say, farm price supports. Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#955085 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A "neo-conservative" is a Jewish former liberal Democrat who has turned because of the Democrat betrayal of Israel.
A neoconservative (also spelled "neo-conservative"; colloquially, neocon) in American politics is someone presented as a conservative but who actually favors big government, interventionalism, and a hostility to religion in politics and government. The word means "newly conservative," and thus formerly liberal. A neocon is a RINO Backer, and like RINOs does not accept most of the important principles in the Republican Party platform. Neocons do not participate in the March for Life, stand up for traditional marriage, or advocate other conservative social values. Neocons support overthrowing foreign governments even when the results are new regimes likely to allow persecution of Christians.

Many older neocons had been liberals in their youth and admired President Franklin D. Roosevelt, while younger neocons are more economically conservative than Roosevelt but like to downplay the social issues. In 2010 the highest priority of the neoconservatives was to increase military action by the United States in the Middle East and Afghanistan, and to expand it to an American confrontation against Iran; in 2011 their goals include supporting a military attack on Libya, continuing the Afghanistan War indefinitely, and even suggesting military action against Syria. There is a revolving door between some neocons and highly paid positions in the defense industry, which may explain the constant neoconservative demands for more wars.

http://conservapedia.com/Neoconservatism

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,916
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL 71,275
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 50 min reality is a crutch 6
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

NBC Sports11:28AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings
Bleacher Report 8:22 AM
Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings: Live Chicago Score and Analysis