Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#954949 Jul 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Killer; just get out of the slammer? Who'd ya kill this time?
Hi lush , in fact I did thanks for asking , I went to south Florida and killed a half dozen hooded mau mau's and one mulatto ,they tried to give me life in the electric chair but a jury of 6 women decided to give me thirty days in jail for hunting in a baited parking lot , I did 14 weekends with one off for good behavior , thats some place you got down there .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954950 Jul 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what YOUR point is. Liberals in New York and California don't watch Fox. The margin of votes in these two states alone plus D.C. put him over the top.
You aren't surprised by that, are you? It's also why liberals in New York and California are running their states into the ground by over taxing and electing perverts.
It's a liberal thing.
Republican Sex Scandals Dwarf Those of Democrats

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/october172...

ignoring the other side of the coin is a conservative thing

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954951 Jul 27, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessive jealousy over the attractive Sarah is bordering on the psychotic. It's not her fault you're such an obese, odious, drunken ogre living alone.
lol! Palin lost her sex appeal....

... so she got kicked out of fart news.

Out of courtesy, they left it there and didn't mention the lack of intelligence!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#954952 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you think that people didn't love his message: "I like Michigan, the trees are the right height"?
Romney didn't release his tax returns because he knew it would sink him even further. The 47% comment sunk him the most.
Romneys business practices were unscrupulous; the strategy of over burdening companies with debt and filing bankruptcies and firing people, stealing their pensions was unconscionable.
So, is he running again?
It's our turn__LMAO and how about when his kid said he wanted to smack Obama.

But the other Republican hopefuls made MittCo look brilliant.

I wonder where we'd be at war if Mitt had been elected?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#954953 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you think that people didn't love his message: "I like Michigan, the trees are the right height"?
Romney didn't release his tax returns because he knew it would sink him even further. The 47% comment sunk him the most.
Romneys business practices were unscrupulous; the strategy of over burdening companies with debt and filing bankruptcies and firing people, stealing their pensions was unconscionable.
So, is he running again?
What I think is liberals will believe any lie perpetrated by the liberal power machine.

Ask Hillary. She knows.

They even turned the lies on her. Remember her angry response? "Shame on you, Barack Obama! Shame on you!"

It's just that liberals have no shame. Hillary still has the power hungry bug so she knows if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Instead of being honest with the American people, she decided to cover her own butt. "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

It makes a big difference to four dead Americans, their families and the majority of us.

But then again, they - and we - aren't power hungry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954954 Jul 27, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you're obsessed with Fox ? Dumpkopf.
i'm not the one making a big deal out of nothing.

foxbot says 'FOX ratings!'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954955 Jul 27, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not new, that's Yeah's real name. Professer Fartsack, the exemplar of hot, stinky air.
Well gee son. As opposed to the idiocy and stupidity you work so hard to attain?

You must be so proud of your low setting goals!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#954956 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, wow; a new word, fartsack. This has to be dummy Saturday for sure.
Bronach__another turd in the topix punch bowl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954957 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash. You can't fire someone without a valid reason. That's why people are put on administrative leave pending an investigation into the facts surrounded the issue. As I have said before, you are not too bright.
So, since you think you are so bright, tell us how much experience you have in Human Resources & Management in both Government and the Private Sector in both union & non-union environments.

What is your vast experience so you know so much so precisely that you can back up your know-it-all attitude?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954958 Jul 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother adul? FOX is still the #1 network by a country mile.
Eating you alive inside, huh (LOL).......
No, sweets. In total viewership, Fox is rated as the #1 news network on CABLE. Not the #1 network. However, when it comes to adult viewership CNN leads the way. Fox is for those who haven't learned or don't want to think for themselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#954960 Jul 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> PolitiFacts have proved Republicans have been the bigger liars. "Romney says Obama failed to pass a budget.
Mostly False. The Republican presidential aspirant made this claim in April 2012, faulting Obama for failing to pass a budget. Congress twice voted down the presidentís budget requests. However, the job of passing a budget resolution is not the presidentís. That responsibility falls to Congress, and even then the president doesnít sign it. The votes to reject Obamaís budget proposals amounted to nothing more than political theater." "Obama says Reagan raised debt ceiling 18 times; George W. Bush seven times.
True. This July 2011 claim reflects the fact that raising the debt ceiling has historically been an issue tackled by Republicans and Democrats alike. President Reagan agreed to raise the debt ceiling 18 times and George W. Bush did so seven times." Ronald Reagan even famously said that 'government deficits don't matter'.
http://www.politifact.com/texas/article/2013/...
Senator Obama vehemently criticized raising the debt ceiling in 2006 as "a sign of leadership failure" and a "sign that the U.S. government canít pay its own bills."

There goes that argument out the window.

You admitted yourself that Congress passes a budget. Democrats failed to pass a budget four years in a row. Even Obama's budgets were rejected unanimously by a Democrat-controlled Senate because it called for too much spending.

So what else you got?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954961 Jul 27, 2013
Nope, nutjob old libtard Dumb Dave, RUSH10ME is not me, you paranoid old sick freak.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXTURDS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
"RUSH10ME", "tell_it_like_it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman","Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndependentMajori ty, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
shinningelectr0n wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty
cock in my azz whole!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954962 Jul 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's our turn__LMAO and how about when his kid said he wanted to smack Obama.
But the other Republican hopefuls made MittCo look brilliant.
I wonder where we'd be at war if Mitt had been elected?
Oh yeah, that was a good one, by Ann! They absolutely felt entitled to the Presidency!
My guess: Iran.
I think Newts going to run again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954963 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Nope, nutjob old libtard Dumb Dave, RUSH10ME is not me, you paranoid old sick freak.
<quoted text>
poor mr for-eign-er....

still can't fit in to the American way of life......

you should go home to your fatherland son. it's much safer there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954964 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that was a good one, by Ann! They absolutely felt entitled to the Presidency!
My guess: Iran.
I think Newts going to run again.
Newts going to run again?

Which wife will he be using now to show his morals?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954965 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since you think you are so bright, tell us how much experience you have in Human Resources & Management in both Government and the Private Sector in both union & non-union environments.
What is your vast experience so you know so much so precisely that you can back up your know-it-all attitude?
lol! Who cares what a foreigner like you believes son?

Just leave Americans alone!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#954966 Jul 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Liberal establishment in California must have been Shock: Andy Vidak, the Republican farmer, won the special election runoff for the 16th District Senate seat when his opponent, Democrat Leticia Perez, a Kern County Supervisor, conceded!! WOW
The 16th District is a farming district. Leticia Perez was sworn in as a County Supervisor in December and announced she was running for the senate just three months later. That lack of commitment and her lack of any experience didn't go well with voters. All Vidak had to do was say he was going to protect farmers' water allocation and he was a shoo-in. Unfortunate but predictable.

Location hidden

#954967 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Newts going to run again?
Which wife will he be using now to show his morals?
I hope he does run again. He's good for a laugh.
LCN Llin

United States

#954968 Jul 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure what point you're trying make, but mine was....FOX ratings are not that big a deal when only 4.9% of those who voted for Mitt are watching it.
Same old song just another faux day.
People graduate with a university education for a reason.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#954970 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 16th District is a farming district. Leticia Perez was sworn in as a County Supervisor in December and announced she was running for the senate just three months later. That lack of commitment and her lack of any experience didn't go well with voters. All Vidak had to do was say he was going to protect farmers' water allocation and he was a shoo-in. Unfortunate but predictable.
I'm glad you said farmers' water allocation.

I swear, the lack of water will put the west in a bind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••