Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
877,061 - 877,080 of 1,079,665 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the other day when you said I should run for Mayor of NYC were you suggesting I could beat weiner?
Anyway, private highways are pretty common in Europe and Asia and one German-Australian company owns some here in Illinois and Indiana.
Beat Weiner! Good one. No doubt eman will glom onto that catchy phrase in a jiffy; along with that other freak who types magin negro 100 times a day.
Are they toll highways? If not, then what is the advantage?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the other day when you said I should run for Mayor of NYC were you suggesting I could beat weiner?
Anyway, private highways are pretty common in Europe and Asia and one German-Australian company owns some here in Illinois and Indiana.
Here in Indiana they do and they Leased it for how many years and have all the rights to the Indiana Toll Road(I80) in the northern part of Indiana and people in the northern part were really complaining when that Pseudo Liberal Republican Mitch Daniels made that deal which Daniels knew dam well that the only people that would be paying would be the people from northern part of Indiana and travelers that use I80 to commute daily besides then the Goof Ball Mitch Daniels took the money the state got from the Lease to build an extension of I69 from Indianapolis to Evansville and last I knew that new portion of I69 was going be the New Indiana Toll Road which wasnt suppose to be originally since we already had a toll road that was collecting tolls.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about run-on sentences, geez. Are you Sarah Palin? You just throw a bunch of words together and hope they stick? This is all jibberish.
I know you would pass for Sarah Palin.
The Debil

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 8 tracks came long before cassettes. You had to but a matchbox under them after a while to get them to play right. I had plenty of the old great country bands on them. The first three rock ones were J Geils Band, Black Sabbath, and Jethro Tull. Then came Led Zeppelin Two.
You missed one or two... but I didn't, rocker. Say, you still got you bellbottoms, cracker?
The Debil

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, explain this....
http://www.stats.indiana.edu/stats_dpage/dpag...
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/eco_wel_cas_...
so whites make up 86.6% of the population of this state.
but if you look at the latter you'll see that California is #5 on the list while Indiana is #9.
with what you're saying i'd think we'd be well down the list, don't you?
and with the GOP leadership of this state lying about job numbers, why would you even go back to that source you cite?
They keep returning to the same troughs 'cause they like the flavor of that particular swill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, explain this....
but if you look at the latter you'll see that California is #5 on the list while Indiana is #9.
and with the GOP leadership of this state lying about job numbers, why would you even go back to that source you cite?
you want to know why and this was explained 4 years ago when influx began and we should have done what California did during the Great Depression with the State Police when people where coming out of state to California and that was we should have feed the Welfare Rats that fled here from Michigan, Ohio, Illinois Lead because the state of Indiana knows for a fact that we had a bunch of Welfare Society members from of out of state move here & enroll because the surrounding states were cutting Members of their own Welfare Society off starting in 2009 and I even remember reading that and seeing it on the News and the first I thought of was what California did during the Great Depression with the Influx of out of state people.
The Debil

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have never taken insurance from any employer, except for when I worked for me. I have found it always cheaper. the brainwashing of the American people into believing health insurance should be tied to employment is one of the biggest scams every run.
But, hey, Superman, what happens when that l'il girl's first case of chlamydia mutates into a form of leukemia nobody ever see before and the hospital an' the doctors throw everything they got at it but it continues to rot away the edges of her liver and pancreas and the hospital administrators come to you and tell you they're gonna need anoth 4-5,000,000 to try an experimental treatment from a plant extract in Bogota, and it's experimental so it falls on you... what chu gonna do then, cracker? Let her pussy rot Can I watch?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Here in Indiana they do and they Leased it for how many years and have all the rights to the Indiana Toll Road(I80) in the northern part of Indiana and people in the northern part were really complaining when that Pseudo Liberal Republican Mitch Daniels made that deal which Daniels knew dam well that the only people that would be paying would be the people from northern part of Indiana and travelers that use I80 to commute daily besides then the Goof Ball Mitch Daniels took the money the state got from the Lease to build an extension of I69 from Indianapolis to Evansville and last I knew that new portion of I69 was going be the New Indiana Toll Road which wasnt suppose to be originally since we already had a toll road that was collecting tolls.
Take a breathe and use some punctuation fer krissakes.
Mitch Daniels is a republican; which Democrat would attempt to ban Howard Zinns book?

Daniels' efforts to keep Zinn's "A People's History of the United States" out of the hands of K-12 students and educators has created a firestorm in academic circles since The Associated Press last week published emails in which he urged advisers to "disqualify the propaganda" from teacher training courses. He also called Zinn's book "a truly execrable, anti-factual piece of disinformation that misstates American history on every page."

He was Bush's budget director! He's the one who got this country in the mess it is.!!!
That lightbulb head is all yours baby.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know you would pass for Sarah Palin.
Alrighty then that there however
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Propaganda 101: Write Articles On 4th Grade Level

David Corn has published another epic investigative report uncovering a super-secret right-wing cabal formed to shape public opinion via coordinated messaging and organized smear campaigns.

Groundswell is an amalgamation of conservative activists and politicos including Ginni (Mrs. Clarence) Thomas, John Bolton, Frank Gaffney, Allen West, and many more. They also count as members folks from the media including Fox News, Breitbart News and the Daily Caller. They use Google Group correspondence and regular meetups to brainstorm their schemes. Corn obtained some of the emails distributed through their network and what they reveal is at turns frightening and funny. His article is a must read, but here are a few excerpts:

'The Groundswellers feel that they too often lose the political narrative to their progressive rivals. One memo that circulated among members declared,“We must reclaim the language and put ‘a face’ on our messages; tell stories. Write articles on 4th grade level!”'

Yeah, that’s their problem. They have been reaching over the heads of their constituents by communicating at 5th grade levels and above. What were they thinking? Or perhaps it’s the other way around. Maybe they were communicating at a 3rd grade level all along and this is a directive to bump it up a notch. Considering the rampant idiocy of some of what we hear from the right, that seems like the more likely scenario.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They keep returning to the same troughs 'cause they like the flavor of that particular swill.
It's incredible. Did Aunt Batty Lou ever answer if she knew she was lying?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have never taken insurance from any employer, except for when I worked for me. I have found it always cheaper. the brainwashing of the American people into believing health insurance should be tied to employment is one of the biggest scams every run.
What???

Having recently transitioned from self-employment to employment I can tell you that I'm paying less than half now for far better coverage that includes dental and optical. The disparity is in my income which is $30k-$40k lower than when self-employed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, explain this....
another thing compare your numbers with the population of California to Indiana big difference there too which screws with those figures.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Students Sign Petition to Allow Abortions After Childbirth

Naw, they aren't brainwashing them.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
from my experiences in this state, which recently includes a new customer who told me she knows all about politics/why we should hate Obama because she watches 'political shows'/FOX, it's a very strong brand of swill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
exactly, brainwashing of the American people into believing health insurance should be tied to employment is one of the biggest scams ever and I have always bought my own too and I choose the insurance not someone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat Weiner! Good one. No doubt eman will glom onto that catchy phrase in a jiffy; along with that other freak who types magin negro 100 times a day.
Are they toll highways? If not, then what is the advantage?
I believe there are some tolls and some funded by fuel taxes and fees which makes them more of a government contractor than anything. The advantage is that there's a profit motive in private enterprise that drives efficiency that isn't in government enterprises. Quite the opposite in government enterprises. They have a budget, if they underspend this year their budget will be cut next year so there's incentive to spend every penny lest they have to make due with less in the future. I encountered this in the Army. I was the only medic in the company so I had an annual budget. Near the end of the fiscal year command would force me to spend every last penny in my budget even if I didn't need anything. I had all kinds of crap unnecessary to my job accumulated by the time I got out. Guess where it went? I shipped it all home.

Thanks Uncle Sam, how many college students do you know with a field surgical kit?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>another thing compare your numbers with the population of California to Indiana big difference there too which screws with those figures.
per 100 people.

if you're white and you want to game the system move to Indiana.

if you're any color and you want a job, don't move to Indiana where fake jobs rule the day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
from my experiences in this state, which recently includes a new customer who told me she knows all about politics/why we should hate Obama because she watches 'political shows'/FOX, it's a very strong brand of swill.
MSNBC has very strong brand of swill that is just as bad and at time really worse and its just not FOX News either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 45 min joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,893
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 3 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,554
Abby 7-24 3 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000