Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954985 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you said farmers' water allocation.
I swear, the lack of water will put the west in a bind.
Some California communities are not at all water conscious....Kern county is one of those. They really should follow the example of Las Vegas and set restrictions on watering and landscaping. After all, Kern county is a desert not farmland!!! I swear, they are about the most backwards county in all of California.(That also explains why they have the second-highest level of ozone pollution in the United States and are not willing to do anything about it.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954986 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Newts going to run again?
Which wife will he be using now to show his morals?
I thought I read that he has started a fund raising committee; but he's been raising money to run for President for years; it's how he makes his living. Someone's got to keep Calista in helmet spray.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954987 Jul 27, 2013
Pseudo:

A person who fills the role of a boyfriend or girlfriend for someone but does not have sex with that person.

Kristen: I brought you chicken soup since you have a cold.
Esther: Thank goodness you did, because my boyfriend is away. You're such a good pseudo.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954988 Jul 27, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Obamacare is cited repeatedly by small business owners as a consideration when hiring new employees. Businesses close to the 50-employee threshold frequently AVOID hiring because of the penalties incurred when crossing the threshold.
Anecdotally I can tell you that most of the small business owners I deal with are actively searching for ways to avoid the cost and headaches of Lord Obamacare. I expect to see a new industry emerging, if the morass of Obamacare isn't repealed: service companies offering advice on how to avoid Obamacare penalties.
We are already seeing an increase in part time employment, which is one of the loopholes that small businesses will try to exploit. Here's the link with the numbers:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Everytime new numbers come out on the unemployment rate, the administration touts how "325,000 new jobs created!". What they don't tell you is most were part time jobs created by liquidating a smaller number of full time jobs.
ObamaKKKare is a law without a workable program or plan for implementation.

More planning has gone into avoiding this turkey than has gone into implementing it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954989 Jul 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure what point you're trying make, but mine was....FOX ratings are not that big a deal when only 4.9% of those who voted for Mitt are watching it.
Just as with any other network, it isn't the same 3 million or whatever watching all the time. Plus, more than one person is usually watchig the TV. The audience reached is much, much larger than that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954990 Jul 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
Today’s poll shows 2/3 of Americans wants to defund Obamacare, again proof ‘Obamacare’ is as unpopular today as it was when Liberals/Democrats shoved it down the throats of the American People!!
Oh wow, more homoerotic fantasy from moranville; what's up next?
Bend over and shove it up yer azz?
Did all of you freaks go to the same skewl?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#954991 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with correcting a mistake, regardless of the origin?
Free phones should be for emergency use only.
I'm not gonna sit around and listen to y'all bitch about the Dems doing something when the GOP's doing the same or worse. That's y'all's problem, you think Republicans are the solution to Democrats. They're not, they're every bit as bad if not worse. At least the Dems are straight up about it, they want the government to do more and they tell you that. Have you seen any of those ads on MSNBC where their talking heads are talking about how great the government is and how only the government can achieve great things? The GOP instead lies about fiscal responsibility, less government and so on but the reality is more government, more government influence overseas and ISRAEL first and foremost. Its not the 51st state to the neocons, its the FIRST State. They then use window dressing like abortion and gay marriage to get the mouth-breathers to do their heavy lifting.
LCN Llin

United States

#954992 Jul 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you're a liberal when...
You believe an opposing presidential candidate is anti-education and has no interest in the future.
You ridicule success and personal wealth.
You believe unsubstantiated accusations of an opposing presidential candidate being a felon.
You believe a vice president convincing you an opposing presidential candidate wants to return to the days of slavery.
You believe a campaign ad accusing a presidential candidate of causing a women’s death after a steel plant shuts down.
You believe there is a spontaneous “war on women.”
So wave your sign.
LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954993 Jul 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare keeps jobs in America. Apple drives more good jobs overseas by expanding their trade and production into foreign Third World countries .
To ther contrary, ObamaKKKare drives jobs out of America.

Apple has no choice.

There is very little market for $3K I-phones.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954994 Jul 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
Today’s poll shows 2/3 of Americans wants to defund Obamacare, again proof ‘Obamacare’ is as unpopular today as it was when Liberals/Democrats shoved it down the throats of the American People!!
What "pole" might that be? The Maypole? The Lightpole? The Telephone Pole?
LCN Llin

United States

#954995 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More planning has gone into avoiding this turkey than has gone into implementing it.
Republicans opposed Social Security.
Libertarian teaparty is destroying the Republican Party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954996 Jul 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no massive amount.
and i'm half American Indian.
so GTH cracker. preferably in another country.
Another black racist shows his Rachel Jeantel stripes.

Location hidden

#954997 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping from a highway bridge is illegal in most places and parking one's car in the middle of the bridge would be reckless.
The larger point is that you cannot be held responsible for that which someone unknown to you does voluntarily.
I think the law is going to disagree with you.

The suicide jumper leapt from a pedestrian bridge over a river. Recklessness would be the drunk trying his tightrope walking skills out on said bridge.
LCN Llin

United States

#954998 Jul 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this possible? They're not capable of writing a simple sentence? An entire paragraph with no punctuation? How odd.
It's just like Sarah Palin; she talks and talks and no one understands a word she has said. It's all jibberish.
Rules of evidence and logic?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954999 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

I was not in favor of the Affordable Care Act initially. I thought it was too all-encompassing. However, the more you people complain the more I embrace it. After all, if you losers don't like it, it must be good.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955000 Jul 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Liberal establishment in California must have been Shock: Andy Vidak, the Republican farmer, won the special election runoff for the 16th District Senate seat when his opponent, Democrat Leticia Perez, a Kern County Supervisor, conceded!! WOW
A significant victory because it ends the DemoKKKrat super-majority in the Senate and with it their ability to increase taxes without opposition.

Location hidden

#955001 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no proof?
He's right, providing you with proof is a waste of time. Just like with Carol. Remember the FL gun laws vis a vis Zimmerman's ability to own a gun and have a concealed carry license?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955002 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash. You can't fire someone without a valid reason. That's why people are put on administrative leave pending an investigation into the facts surrounded the issue. As I have said before, you are not too bright.
Except perhaps in government, anyone can generally be fired for any reason except for those specifically prohibited by law, such as race, gender, age, etc.

You can fire an employee because you don't like his ties.

Location hidden

#955003 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most companies do not offer that choice.
I've never heard of such a thing.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#955004 Jul 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what YOUR point is. Liberals in New York and California don't watch Fox. The margin of votes in these two states alone plus D.C. put him over the top.
You aren't surprised by that, are you? It's also why liberals in New York and California are running their states into the ground by over taxing and electing perverts.
It's a liberal thing.
You're calling Michael Bloomberg and Jerry Brown, social liberal/economic conservatives "perverts" Where's your proof,libeler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 15 min Miles 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,934
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 980
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr SLY WEST 774
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 50,471
Prophet suleiman as. Did he really have a broth... 4 hr 1 Deen 1
Oak Street Beach likely owned/run by violent mobs. 6 hr King Clubman 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match