Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,846)

Showing posts 876,901 - 876,920 of1,034,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.
Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
Chalk it up as another current, uh-standard type givvernment projekt.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we do, it's called good times and fixing your many messes.With absolutely no help from you.
What 'em gonna do when 'em runs outa duh TAXPAYERS budget dolluhs, and all dem der messes are still oozing everwhere, like flies on a full garbage truck at the end of a 100 degree day pick up soyvice?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've said the verdict was correct, the only one that could have been.
I do blame Zimmerman for creating the situation to start with, he should have just called in to 911 just like the neighborhood watch playbook says you should. It also says not to pursue or confront. I don't know that he confronted but by the transcripts he undeniably pursued thus triggering the incident. If he'd have followed the neighborhood watch charter instead of acting out his tough guy fantasy Martin would be alive today.
And if Trayvon, the pot-smoking petty thief with a penchant for violence hadn't jumped on top of Zimmerman, broken Zimmerman's nose, pounded his head into the pavement and said "you gonna die tonight, m-f" he would probably be alive to day as well.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News
Armaja LaRue-Hill is a high-achieving high school student just 18 credits shy of earning a two-year associate college degree. This summer, she landed a paid internship with Cerner Corp.
President Obama’s visit today
The president will speak in the midafternoon at the University of Central Missouri Student Recreation and Wellness Center, 500 S. Maguire St. in Warrensburg.
Doors open to the public at 1:45 p.m. No more tickets are available. Those attending will go through airport-like security. No bags, signs or banners.
On Wednesday, she gets to meet President Barack Obama when he visits the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg.
The 17-year-old was all smiles Tuesday, but also a little nervous. Should she wear her curly Afro full and fluffy, or pulled back into a poofy ball?
“I don’t want to be sitting behind the president of the United States with my hair looking crazy,” she said and then laughed.“Really, I just want to get a fist bump and an autograph.”
LaRue-Hill and several other students from the Missouri Innovation Campus in Lee’s Summit will be sitting on the stage Wednesday afternoon when Obama delivers his second address of the day. The first will be at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill.
The speeches are part of a series on the economy that the White House has planned for the coming weeks. Administration officials have said Obama won’t be presenting a to-do list but will be talking about housing, retirement, health, jobs and education.
He oughta be talking about implementing B-U-D-G-E-T-S, living within the means of them and JOBS to maintain them-- to contribute to an economy to help the working class PAY for bills, retirements, health, and education.

These fwee fo' duh robbinghoodietic pickin' half rotten apples in mired in muck carts in front of duh already broke back mules type stuff, isn't exactly working.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

A little something I'd like to share!!!!!!!!

A LITTLE MORE MASCARA

Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face that I see,
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.

With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.

So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!

When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.

When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,

When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!

So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.

'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.

So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.

To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on

Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!

Hugs Waxman!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
One major volcanic eruption releases more green-house gasses into the atmosphere than the entire human population.
The Earth has been warming for over 10,000 years.
The polar ice caps will disappear, just as they have done multiple times in recent Earth history.
The coastal plains will be flooded.
What are you clowns doing to prepare for this certainty?
You're pointing fingers and promoting fraudulent "science".
My God, you are a GD idiot.
I keep trying to explain that to Duh A Vey, and not one time has given even the slightest clue of "getting it".
Hmm...o0...Maybe because there's no "racial slurring" to froth about, involved in volcanic slurry ash?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

"This is a make or break moment for the middle class, and for all those fighting to get into the middle class", he said. "Because what's at stake is whether this will be a country where working people can earn enough to raise a family, build a modest savings, own a home, secure their retirement."

President Obama Dec 2011

Other than the fact that this speech was in 2011 does anybody see something wrong with it?
mr owl

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Disappearing data...and don't hire the IRS to manage your file plan...

"Records of Christine O’Donnell tax snooping disappear"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Democrats seem divided. Black verses white.

It's the culture...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you don't.
Here's a link so you can read in detail how the government is funded:
http://usconstitution.com/
After you educate yourself on how the government is funded, tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
If you don't know, just say so.
It's not Obama's government moron, it's our government. It's the government that's supposed to keep the air we breathe, water we drink and the food we eat safe. It's the government that sees to it that the roads and bridges we travel on don't fall apart. It's the government that keeps us safe from both external and internal threats. The GOP doesn't want this. They want a government of the corporations ,by the corporations and for the corporations and to hell with the poor and middle class.
You're an idiot and consummate anti American DB.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He oughta be talking about implementing B-U-D-G-E-T-S, living within the means of them and JOBS to maintain them-- to contribute to an economy to help the working class PAY for bills, retirements, health, and education.
These fwee fo' duh robbinghoodietic pickin' half rotten apples in mired in muck carts in front of duh already broke back mules type stuff, isn't exactly working.

Bush had budgets.

Budgets that took us from a balanced one to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, doubling the debt, and two quagmire wars.

I bet you were happy then. dumbass
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Obama's government moron, it's our government. It's the government that's supposed to keep the air we breathe, water we drink and the food we eat safe. It's the government that sees to it that the roads and bridges we travel on don't fall apart. It's the government that keeps us safe from both external and internal threats. The GOP doesn't want this. They want a government of the corporations ,by the corporations and for the corporations and to hell with the poor and middle class.
You're an idiot and consummate anti American DB.
Morning RealDave. No yards to mow today?

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted the same basic post as Carol. Are you Carol with a strap-on? That explains a lot.
Arsenic appears naturally in groundwater. So you won't mind if offer you a glass of well water with some added arsenic.
Why is it that you right whiners are sofa king stupid.
If a large volcanic eruption occurred today, it's effects,as related to the total amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, would be worse than if the same eruption happened 200 years ago. Now, dipstick, think about that one before you continue to embarrass yourself.
Out climate was based on these naturally occurring greenhouse gases. When man adds to it, it changes thongs.
Ummm Duh A Vey? Eat looks like you got yer head stuck up somethung full o' chit again.
Now put your little gween, non-gween helium filled libuhrul balloonytic bouquet of toxic down, find that blob on your shoulders, remove it from the full o chit brigade- and allow it some fresh air.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Go back to school & retake that civics course you evidently flunked.
and pull your feet outa yer mouth too.

Duhmmy.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep trying to explain that to Duh A Vey, and not one time has given even the slightest clue of "getting it".
Hmm...o0...Maybe because there's no "racial slurring" to froth about, involved in volcanic slurry ash?
Your mental twin, Dumbwaiter said the below & you keep talking about it.

"One major volcanic eruption releases more green-house gasses into the atmosphere than the entire human population."

Here is a link to an article that says you & Dumbwaiter are dumber than sh*t.

"According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world’s volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide. "

http://environment.about.com/od/greenhouseeff...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had budgets.
Budgets that took us from a balanced one to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, doubling the debt, and two quagmire wars.
I bet you were happy then. dumbass
The standard hug a tree libuhrulTic reply to world oil markets, rogue mid-east dictator thugs, greedy lenders and ignorant borrowers....
Wahwahwah, it awrl a Bushes faurlt.
And you can bite mine.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What does 84% mean?
What does "epidemic" mean?
Your shrill propaganda attempts are laughable, Dood.
Did Eric Racist Holder send you this stuff? Gimme his link.
it means that 84% of white people who are murdered in this country were killed by their own.

blackwashing white crime is my new hobby.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of climatologists agree that Global Warming is real & that Man contributes to this.
The only fraudulent part is that you call real science fraudulent.
Still waiting for your input on capping volcanic activity....

LibuhrulTic propoganda slogan of duh day-

Save a polar bear-hug a twee!

Duhmmy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

(D)Anthony Weiner admits to sending more lewd images, texts but vows to stay in New York City mayor's race...

Irene McCormack Jackson says she endured months of sexual harassment from San Diego (D)Mayor Bob Filner while serving as his communications director...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental twin, Dumbwaiter said the below & you keep talking about it.
"One major volcanic eruption releases more green-house gasses into the atmosphere than the entire human population."
Here is a link to an article that says you & Dumbwaiter are dumber than sh*t.
"According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world’s volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide. "
http://environment.about.com/od/greenhouseeff...
Your mental twins you idiot?? EMORON, PDUPONT...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 876,901 - 876,920 of1,034,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min charles in charge 43,026
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min wojar 167,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search