Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,845)

Showing posts 876,881 - 876,900 of1,071,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

The Democrats here support the Weener, especially the male Democrats!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A white democrat calling a black republican an uncle tom is ok, but a black republican calling a black democrat a plantation slave is not. Liberal reasoning at it's best.
what about a black dem calling calling a black con an Uncle Tom?

i can cite numerous examples if you'd like.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Man jumps off a bridge trying to commit suicide. Rescuers jump in and drown. Potential suicide survives. Any crime?
This will confuse the libtard for sure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Benghazi survivors have spoken out...to a congressional committee. I would guess that others are restricted by State Department confidentiality agreements.
Two heads of the IRS were fired. What more do you want?
Eric Holder is not accountable for Fast and Furious. If you had read the report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz, you would know that he found "no evidence that ... Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation" before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011.
James Rosen was "suspected" of being a co-conspirator and search warrants were issued accordingly. He didn't "just" report the news. There was plenty of "probable cause" to believe Rosen had violated the U.S. law barring the unauthorized disclosure of defense information. He disclosed it...that is why he was listed as a co-conspirator. The fact that Mr. Rosen was not indicted along with Stephen Jim-Woo Kim doesn't mean the investigation into his involvement was unjustified.
Got any more conspiracy theories?
"State Department confidentiality agreements" do not supersede the power of Congress.

We want the truth.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Benghazi survivors have spoken out...to a congressional committee. I would guess that others are restricted by State Department confidentiality agreements.
Of course, they could claim executive privilege if Obama was directly involved in their actions.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched this morning's news. The City's Water Department is now charging businesses for rainwater spilling off their building's roofs and into Storm Sewers.
Like one businesswoman complained to the camera "If my building wasn't here, where would the rainwater go? Into the Storm Sewer!
Tax Nature!" , she laughed. She is now being charged $162.96 per month for Rain Discharge.
This is a great way to promote businesses moving into Detroit.
Half the people in Detroit are not paying property taxes as in most O'bama supporters. They just quit paying and no one is doing nuttin'. It is a liberal Utopia.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

PhagSince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! Snort, snort. Yeah, day are. My leftwing website told me so. Duh!
LOL. Listening to right wing websites didn't work out too well for you in the last election did it. Still wiping the egg off your face?
Guru Larry

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text> ooooh....! and where may I find such a woman...?
(Sitar music playing, the air is heavy with incense)

Well, you just go to a strip club and sit next to the children, of course. They are mostly children themselves the mothers. Did you never see "Showgirls?" You see, Bob, girls are raised and bred to be mothers and there's only one way to become one of those let me tell you. So, as soon as the first few drops of blood appear between her little legs you've got yourself a little time-bomb on your hands, and, of course, some blood.

In modern society this is encouraged, you can hear the crazy men and women on here yelling about fetuses like they were little bloody diamonds or something but the truth is, those are men and women who don't have to wake up with the snarling, sweaty, unattractive beasts women become when they get preggers or worse the little shit balls they create that gradually drag you down like a once-virile Tyrannosaur into the La Brea tar pits.

The trick, Bob, is to wait patiently outside the Chinese embassy and look for tearful worried women who are there alone and who look disappointed. This is your pool of available candidates, for, in their grief about not being able to adopt a Chinese baby they are VERY likely to go out and become strippers who'll let you stuff dollar bills up their cooters, which, if I understand you correctly, is what you're after.

On the other hand you could go get a vasectomy and just simply not tell the perfectly fecund woman you finally find who's willing to overlook your crass and boorish nature that it's her fault. Your call.

Guru Larry

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Hey Libtards.
Thanks to you, your kids and grandkids now have more part time jobs and less full time jobs.
Good going, retards!
Oh, the irony! IRS agents beg out of Obamacare
The National Treasury Employees Union, which represents employees of the IRS and several other federal agencies, is asking its members to sign letters to Congress objecting to H.R. 1780, a new bill proposed by Rep. Dave Camp, R-Mich., which would compel federal employees, including the president, Congress and IRS, to participate in the health plans and health insurance exchanges created by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare.

Yet as thousands of private-sector employees have already experienced, the net effect of Obamacare has been exactly as the union fears: incentivizing employers to drop coverage or cut work hours to avoid spiking health-insurance costs, thus stripping employees of private health-plan options and dropping them into the federal insurance exchanges.

All Government workers should be forced into O'bamacare-especially the retirees.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if someone tried to sue them for lying they'd swear to god they were just expressing an opinion.
They were sued for lying and a Florida Court of Appeals agreed with Fox's argument that "there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States." Go figure.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely.
as you all know by now, i don't much like white people.
No worries, hater. I can give you a Viking beat-down at a moment's notice, and give you a REAL reason to hate us (besides your inbred, retarded hate).

Just say the word, punjab sandngg.....:-)
Guru Larry

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Got any more conspiracy theories?
Guru Larry does, my precious one. I fear that the jews of Topix mean to tear us apart like grains of sharp sand that have lain together for centuries. I will not let you go my sweet! I kiss your precious toes.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Wax Man wrote:
<quoted text>
chickens?
Farm Animals
Guru Larry

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, hater. I can give you a Viking beat-down at a moment's notice, and give you a REAL reason to hate us (besides your inbred, retarded hate).
Just say the word, punjab sandngg.....:-)
Guru Larry suggests that the closet you've ever been to a Viking is when you ate Mackerel salad at Seafood Bob's steakhouse out at Barksdale.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"State Department confidentiality agreements" do not supersede the power of Congress.
We want the truth.
How can Defense Department be so stupid? they had a misunderstanding about when Bristol retired? Are you kidding me? they didn't know when the Col. retired? seems like every one working directly for O'bama is inept.

“At the time of the time of the Benghazi attacks, Col. Bristol served as the Joint Special Forces Task Force-Trans Sahara commander,” Graham wrote in the July 18 letter.“Due to his in-depth knowledge of the region, coupled with his close interaction with U.S. Special Operations Forces operating on the African continent, I believe he would be the ideal person to speak with about what happened.”

*Col Bristol has been found--with out any help from the O'bama defense department. Baffoons.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So. You say the employer currently has health insurance for their full time employees.
But now, because of Obamacare, they will dumb many full time & replace with part timers.
Why?
Why didn't they dump them before to avoid the health insurance issue?
It makes no sense.
I think you or the owner are tell fibs here.
"real dumb"
You are dumb. I never said the employees losing hours were 40 hours a week employees. They worked less than 40 but more than 30. Now these employees will lose $100, more or less in wages each week. No fibs. You are liar, you ASSume a lot, which also means you are an ass.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

If you give out enough foodstamps and fwee phones...people won't mind the scandals

"Emails between Alejandro Mayorkas and attorneys working for GreenTech Automotive show the company pressed the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services director to speed processing of 81 investor applications in a federal “cash-for-visas” program after each invested at least $500,000 in the hybrid car company..."

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Listening to right wing websites didn't work out too well for you in the last election did it. Still wiping the egg off your face?
Most of those in the know knew Romney was a weak, rino candidate doomed for failure. Besides, the numbers of leftist phags with hands out has risen to an insurmountable obstacle to the White House. Nothing to worry about though; our system is one defined by ingenius checks & balances installed by the Founding Fathers, and the Presidency really doesnt mean that much anymore. If you dont believe me, just ask that crybaby puscee baruk ("waaah, I cant get my ideas through").

Sorry to burst your gay little bubble....
Guru Larry

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

The great thing about the American Air Force is it's propensity for landing by flying directly into the ground. Why don't you go and practice now...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Wax Man wrote:
THE AMERICAN CREED
1. Do unto others, bad and first and always with your own welfare in mind.
2. Claw and rip and tear yourself to the top of the heap that you might then bestow kindness and charity on those below you if you so choose.
3. Plastics.
4. Patriotism is that dynamic one uses to disguise raw greed.
5. If you have to have a military, make sure you're the one paying them and that you use them for something every few years. These are simple people and get bored easily.
6. Feign a belief in a higher power even though you know you're the only one there is.
7. If you're on a plane and the oxygen masks drop down grab as many as you can and demand money from those around you for them.
8. Show kindness, but only when you've just been acquitted for shooting a child and there's someone around watching.
9. Do NOT wear green tight as you do so.
10. Do NOT play naked golf with Tiger Woods.
Did you sck tit's dck this morning, resles? You know he/she likes to start the day that way...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 876,881 - 876,900 of1,071,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 14 min dixie 3
Amy 7-9 1 hr NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 2 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,408
•••