Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274877 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955116 Jul 27, 2013
Clueless fk # 2:
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Evangelicals!
Meanwhile, back in Benghazi:
Libya Prison Escape: More Than 1,000 Inmates Break From Jail Near Benghazi
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/27/liby...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#955117 Jul 27, 2013
FYI AMERICA

Under New Proposed Internet Laws, We Will All Be Felons

July 27, 2013

Did you know it is a misdemeanor to use your work computer to email your friends? If you check the score of the ballgame from work, it is also a misdemeanor. If you make reservations for dinner from your work computer you have also committed a crime. If you check your Facebook account on your lunch break from your work computer, you could be fined and could go to jail - and the list goes on...

The 'law' which criminalizes such behaviors is called the 1986 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act; and if the Department of Justice (DOJ) gets its way, they want to make misusing your computer in any way a felony under the “exceeds authorized use” of any computer including your own personal computer. For all of the above offenses, you could be prosecuted and most likely fined. However, if the DOJ gets its way (the one that attacks Our Second Amendment 'under the radar' with 'secret missions' like 'Fast & Furious' and isn't held accountable), you will go to jail because they will prosecute you as a felon if they convince Congress to strengthen this 1986 law!

More control & prison laborers!

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/under-new...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955118 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. We were discussing the leave of absence given to IRS employees. In their case "the employer" must show 'just cause' for firing them. That involves an investigation. Otherwise, they could easily file a wrongful termination lawsuit the would result in you (the taxpayer) shoveling out millions in settle fees.
You are scum. Any questions?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#955119 Jul 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> WTF that Obamacare have to do with the free phones? You really get dumber eery day.
How much do you make ($) to come on here and act a fool?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955121 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The voters elected another Democrat and she decided to stab them in the backs by not serving her community. The Democrats loss to farmer whatshisname because they didn't pick a better candidate. Being a Dumbo, you should be familiar with that scenario.
Hi!

Have you been a moron for decades?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955122 Jul 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Flack put his family's heath & financial well being at risk to save a few bucks.
If you or one of your kids got a catastrophic illness that lasted years, your catastrophic insurer would drop you like a hot potato within a year. Coverage through your employer would likely continue.
Really Sockpuppetier?

Since you are so smart, maybe you should convince IRS employees to stop rejecting your Obamacare?

Go for it moron. Go front and center, idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955123 Jul 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Flack put his family's heath & financial well being at risk to save a few bucks.
If you or one of your kids got a catastrophic illness that lasted years, your catastrophic insurer would drop you like a hot potato within a year. Coverage through your employer would likely continue.
Keep talking dummy...

We can tell you are a moran.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#955124 Jul 27, 2013
Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
I too reject what the Liberal Democrat party has become. Exactly the reason I changed my registration from D to I. I do not want to be associated with them or their agenda.
I left the Democrat Party too. They are full of hate.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955125 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave. I posted that remark about three weeks ago.
You save them up?
Weirdo.
lol! who cares mr for-eign-er?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955126 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Times up. You back to the institution now.
Dress, hi-heels and all.
is that your favorite hunting ground for being a peeping tom?

hmmmmm..........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955127 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dummy. What does the word "Abandon" mean, moron?
Was Clinton Impeached?
Baaawaahh!!!
You are an old idiot.
awwwww... but you hate America son. and you hate the US Navy....

at least he's American!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955128 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Clueless fk:
<quoted text>
lol! That's you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955129 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Clueless fk # 2:
<quoted text>
You win this hands down son! For you there's no competition in this area!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955130 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are scum. Any questions?
Andy you're foreign scum, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955131 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!
Have you been a moron for decades?
lol! In you're case, it's a statement, not a question mr for-eign-er!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955132 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
... says the foreign hate monger of the US Constitution!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#955133 Jul 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you were dumped, son!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955134 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. We were discussing the leave of absence given to IRS employees. In their case "the employer" must show 'just cause' for firing them. That involves an investigation. Otherwise, they could easily file a wrongful termination lawsuit the would result in you (the taxpayer) shoveling out millions in settle fees.
There is no such thing as "wrongful termination" when most business employees are "employees at will."

Government employment conditions are an anachronism that need to be changed. If you screw up, you're history.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955135 Jul 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The voters elected another Democrat and she decided to stab them in the backs by not serving her community. The Democrats loss to farmer whatshisname because they didn't pick a better candidate. Being a Dumbo, you should be familiar with that scenario.
51.9 to 41,7 in a special election after the incumbent DemoKKKrat resigned.

Spin away.

Nice job trashing a Latina, you racist pig.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#955136 Jul 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They're so party centric, they prefer a bad con over a good democrat...
... requires no thinking on their part!
The voters elected a farmer, one of their neighbors, over a professional political hack.

Shame on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 196,916
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 1 hr lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 1 hr Julie 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 100,629
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,402
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 54,496
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ariel Sharon 70,157
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages