Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954639 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely.
as you all know by now, i don't much like white people.
As we all know by now, you don't much like people.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954640 Jul 26, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you sound like a 14 year old.
Now that we've got that sorted out.
Take the pubic hair out from your auditory canals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#954641 Jul 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you lie. Nothing was said about eliminating employees only about cutting their hours. Quit being such a liar.
Peace
KMA
They are not going to eliminate them-per say...no one wants to pay unemployment--but if they quit, that's fine.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#954642 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Republican voters will stay home, as they did in 2012, if the party caves in to Obama.
A million more Republicans voted for Romney in '12 than McCain in '08.

Isn't this trope dead yet?

Location hidden

#954643 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun charge that is really a BS drug charge.
http://www.wtop.com/109/3401798/Kokesh-transf...
I'm a big fan of Kokesh and have been following this.

He's a couple of tiers below Snowden and Manning but its emblematic of what's going on.

See today the US promised Russia they wouldn't kill Snowden if they extradited him?

This is getting very bad very fast.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954644 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Man jumps off a bridge trying to commit suicide. Rescuers jump in and drown. Potential suicide survives. Any crime?
His mental states trumps his culpability. He also could not have a perceived notion that he could harm someone other than himself. That is not the case with this driver.

He knew, or should have known, that driving at 60 or 70 in a 35mph in a lane not intended for travel was reckless and could present a danger to others. I agree with the Deputy D.A., "Samsonian was guilty of gross negligence and wanton disregard for others."
LCN Llin

United States

#954645 Jul 26, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A million more Republicans voted for Romney in '12 than McCain in '08.
Isn't this trope dead yet?
many republicans not so stupid and to follow the tea party down the garden path

Location hidden

#954646 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"State Department confidentiality agreements" do not supersede the power of Congress.
We want the truth.
No you don't. You want the truth according to "Galt".
LCN Llin

United States

#954647 Jul 26, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We can agree on something!
Starbucks coffee also sux IMO.
Starbucks coffee too acidic

Location hidden

#954648 Jul 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another libturd fantasy.
Lemme help you out here. 8 tracks were similar to cassette tapes (you know what those are right?) except they played on a continuous loop with the recording split into four tracks. They were supposed to be higher fidelity than cassettes and not suffer some of cassette's issues like unreeling but in reality they stretched easily which grossly distorted the sound. And those four tracks? They were evidently at fixed intervals so you'd be listening to a song and it would fade to silence then it would advance to the next track then the song would fade back to resume. Very annoying.

Ask your mom, she probably remembers them.

Location hidden

#954649 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, they could claim executive privilege if Obama was directly involved in their actions.
Obama's doesn't use executive privilege to protect himself and keep the truth from coming out. That's a Republican ploy.

Location hidden

#954650 Jul 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A white democrat calling a black republican an uncle tom is ok, but a black republican calling a black democrat a plantation slave is not. Liberal reasoning at it's best.
Field hands were viewed differently by the Southern gentry than "House N*****s", that's why when all those Southern racists migrated to the Republican Party they brought that sensibility with them. Sure, they don't mind an Alan West or, even better, a minstrel like Herman Cain 'cause they know their place. Not like all those field hands that migrated North during reconstruction and who's progeny got all uppity and such in the 60's.

Location hidden

#954652 Jul 26, 2013
killtaker wrote:
If you give out enough foodstamps and fwee phones...people won't mind the scandals
"Emails between Alejandro Mayorkas and attorneys working for GreenTech Automotive show the company pressed the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services director to speed processing of 81 investor applications in a federal “cash-for-visas” program after each invested at least $500,000 in the hybrid car company..."
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/
The "fwee phones" program was started in 1985 and expanded in 2005 to include cell service. Now, who was in charge in 1985 and 2005?

Go sit in the corner 'til you figure out where you went wrong.

Location hidden

#954653 Jul 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Starbucks coffee too acidic
Tastes like straw to me. Starbucks is for people for whom decision making is not a big part of their lives so they go to Strawbucks so they can make decisions.

I think ...

Location hidden

#954656 Jul 26, 2013
killtaker wrote:
If you give out enough foodstamps and fwee phones...people won't mind the scandals
{...the DOE Secretary prohibited employees from speaking to Congress after a ‘scathing’ inspector general report revealed that a division of the DOE “violated DOE hiring guidelines in ways that disadvantaged military veterans.”}
http://therightscoop.com/another-obama-scanda...
Oh, of course, another Issa conspiracy theory.

Naturally there is no mention of the FACT that as soon as the The Energy Department was made aware of what what going on at Bonneville, both the administrator and the chief operating officer of the Bonneville Power Administration, were put on administrative leave pending the investigation into the allegations that they retaliated against a half-dozen employees who were helping in the inspector general’s inquiry about hiring practices."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#954658 Jul 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you lie. Nothing was said about eliminating employees only about cutting their hours. Quit being such a liar.
Peace
KMA
When you work full time & they cut your hoes enough, you become part time. My God you're a f*cking idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#954659 Jul 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You apologists are unpardonable.
Obama asserts executive privilege over ‘Fast and Furious’ documents: http://tinyurl.com/7g239w9
You are skipping across the mountain peaks of Magic Negro corruption like they were hot coals, you were late for supper and had to go pee-pee.
The loose ends are dangling all over and you run embarrassed with a pair of scissors cutting them for us.
Open cases are not Conspiracy Theories and you well know it.
Stop embarrassing yourself and wasting away what credibility you have left.
Of course Obama asserted executive privilege over those documents. To release them would have endangered ongoing ATF operations and agents. Unlike Republicans, he wasn't doing it to have his own ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#954660 Jul 26, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Still rooting for the Wall Street fatcats? Where's that $85 billion a month coming from? Santa Claus?
Yes, its coming from Santa Claus. You surprise me with your financial acumen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#954661 Jul 26, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush said today you're a weasely poseur, I didn't know he knew you.
You really listen to him?

I was just kidding, what a moron!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#954662 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Continues To Push Phony Benghazi "Stand Down" Claim
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/26/fox-n...
democrats. Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-17-14 5 min ralph 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,617
music 7 min anonymousdoom 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min Hatti_Hollerand 616
Amy 9-16 46 min Mister Tonka 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,214
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,002
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search