Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,835)

Showing posts 876,681 - 876,700 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I vote both D and R, they call me "The Contributor"
Enabler!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, he didn't deserve to be shot in self defense. If he had not created the situation himself, he'd still be making his tea and skittles drug and, hopefully, would have gotten his life turned around.
Do all the black young men in the cities deserve to be murdered by each other?
The disintegration of the family among blacks and fatherless young boys has created a generation of angry young black men.
Unless black leaders start speaking out about the problems in their own backyard, it's never going to end.
Obama tried years ago. But Jesse Jackson didn't cover his microphone and was heard saying to someone sitting beside him Obama needed to be neutered.
Therein lies the problem.
Black seems a recurring idea in your ramblings
President Obama is Black
Trayvon Martin was Black
seems an issue on which you have problems?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
No test for codeine, dumbass. Codeine isn't an illegal substance, dumbass.
Hoodieman was coming back from the store with the ingredients to mix another batch of lean.
Wrong again you ignorant, lying piece of crap! Codeine is a narcotic and an opiate and would show up on any tox screen performed during an autopsy.
You're an idiot DB!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Retardicans hate sex talk, makes them queazy. They're more comfy with shinningerections homoerotic fantasies about squeezing his pinhead into a condom, wishing John Kerry's wife to die of cancer, disrespecting the President of the United States... Aunt Batty stays up late to chitchat with that swine.
If you follow the thread racism seems to dominate right wing posts.
They feel entitled to the presidency and now seem lost.
Expecting rain later

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
more white on white crime.
Charles "Ricky" Jennings Jr., Alleged Church Shooter, Felt 'Disrespected'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/char...
i figure FOX never talks about white on white crime so i'll just fill the gap....for the next 6 months or until the DOJ puts Zimmerman in jail.
Can you start posting info about gay on gay crime? Gay is the new black after all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Flack is doing great!!! Having a great summer with the girls. Going places, seeing things. Life couldn't be better. Glad I don't have to worry about the market. The wind will come for the house of cards. Watching this propped up market on phoney bologna plastic printed money is creepy. If you all haven't figured out by now it's a grand illusion than you get what you pay for.
Understand: you don't have disposable income to invest.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're white trash, you get a lot of rash.
Then go buy some diaper rash cream you freak and try cleaning your ass. Uggghhh.
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Dow
Are you ok Flack. Here, have some water, put your feet up.
I just couldn't resist Homer.
Evil Wall St....
Good excuse to....
Get some disenchanted Liberals to crap on police cars and rape women

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I don't quite follow with the fifteen-year-old comment, but then I have a little trouble following your broken English fairly often. Glad you admit that it's all about "libtards" versus flackdom and has regressed to the rants of junior high bullies...just as long as topix has the final SAT, we'll all be SATisfied, I'm sure.
Hey Melvin, blow it out your ear!!!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution's star witness who was on the phone at the time of the confrontation said she believed Trayvon threw the first punch.
So, no, I'm not making up anything. You're just still in denial.
Like you were about a fellow libertarian making a comparison of the fall of Rome with where we're headed.
You sure you're a libertarian?
or is it your problems with those who happen to be Black?

Your Rome stuff was right out of the comic books?
Bush invading Iraq good example of Rome wasting resources and lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, he didn't deserve to be shot in self defense. If he had not created the situation himself, he'd still be making his tea and skittles drug and, hopefully, would have gotten his life turned around.
Do all the black young men in the cities deserve to be murdered by each other?
The disintegration of the family among blacks and fatherless young boys has created a generation of angry young black men.
Unless black leaders start speaking out about the problems in their own backyard, it's never going to end.
Obama tried years ago. But Jesse Jackson didn't cover his microphone and was heard saying to someone sitting beside him Obama needed to be neutered.
Therein lies the problem.
Still knowing the unknowables?

Liar.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart is inevitable and IMO a good thing. The whole retail/service landscape is changing. I'd be willing to bet there are more small businesses in the US now than at any other time in our history. The internet has brought entrepreneurship to the masses. Brick and mortar businesses will be swallowed by the big guys. Maybe as Americans we can finally give up shopping as a national pastime.
I disagree. I despise Walmart with every fiber of my being and I eat a fair amount of fiber. They are the hammer hitting the final nail in the coffin of the middle class.

Of course said hammer and nail were probably made in China.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Batty, there you go again. You can cut and paste ancient history all you want, but literate people still see that you did nothing but spam to avoid the obvious: you didn't know what viable meant; you didn't know the wording of Roe V Wade; you didn't understand Wisconsin's or Virginia's medical requirements for abortion, but, yet, you just sling the shit as if you were an expert on all things under heaven...in short, you're a compulsive liar.
I cut and paste the quote from Justice White, so no need to be so sanctimonious.

The wording in Roe v Wade was very narrow and restrictive under which abortion would be legal.

Now we have doctors like Tiller and Gosnell killing born alive babies and they were the only two who were caught. Of course, I'm sure you have absolutely no problem with that either.

Viable to you liberals is in the mind of the beholder. Nevermind a fetus has a heartbeat and developed organs before 12 weeks' gestation.

Stopping a heartbeat is killing life. Think of puppies being sucked out of their mother's womb with a vacuum.

You'd have a problem with that though, right?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gym shorts and T-shirt with high school football team logo on them...but my feet are bare and my heart is pure...
The logo must be of the Hindenburg ("oh the humanity")....

Your feet smell, and your heart is as black as molasses (like your men).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Would you agree with someone who killed your daughter because he thought she looked like she may be smoking pot?
LOL! Maybe if her daughter was a purple lean-swilling, house-casing thug who attacked the killer she would......
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 1 billion, 332 million, as of 2010. I'm sure they have had quite a few babies since.
So nowhere near 2 billion. It's okay rightwingers have trouble with numbers, history, the truth, basic bodily functions, etc. so I guess 'almost 2 billion' is acceptable.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, there's a shortage of women in China; where will those Chinese men mate? Do you think they'll all become gay out of necessity? Perhaps they'll have to go check out svetlana.com like the Americans do.
I don't know. India isn't that far behind them. Those two countries make up almost 3 billion people. Earth population is just over 7 billion. The stresses will build up till there is a release. Who is to sat what form that will take.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Retardicans hate sex talk, makes them queazy. They're more comfy with shinningerections homoerotic fantasies about squeezing his pinhead into a condom, wishing John Kerry's wife to die of cancer, disrespecting the President of the United States... Aunt Batty stays up late to chitchat with that swine.
Leftist sex-talk usually IS composed of homoerotic fantasies, deviance, etc etc.

BTW, its only thoughts of your grotesquely wrinkled nubbins that make anyone queasy.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a racist AND you don't like fat people.
Not a racist and tolerant of anyone if they are decent people.

You need to screw your head on a little tighter, Homer. It's getting looser.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart is inevitable and IMO a good thing. The whole retail/service landscape is changing. I'd be willing to bet there are more small businesses in the US now than at any other time in our history. The internet has brought entrepreneurship to the masses. Brick and mortar businesses will be swallowed by the big guys. Maybe as Americans we can finally give up shopping as a national pastime.
'give up shopping as a national pastime'? What are you a Communist?

In this country we shop until you drop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 876,681 - 876,700 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE