Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954774 Jul 26, 2013
killtaker wrote:
WV Democrats...since the election is over...we don't need you anymore...
"Pennsylvania Dems clash with Obama over stifling coal regulations"
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/26/pennsylvani...
Democrats are running scared because Obama is killing jobs.

One of the plants closing, Hatfield's Ferry, just spent almost $1 billion on environmental controls, but nothing satisfies Obama's desire to kill the coal industry.

There is no other work available where these plants are located.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954775 Jul 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Unlike you, at least he's American son!
Yep. Filner is the poster boy for the DemoKKKrat party.

Worse than Weinerman, who gets all the publicity.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954776 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the plants closing, Hatfield's Ferry, just spent almost $1 billion on environmental controls, but nothing satisfies Obama's desire to kill the coal industry.
I spoke earlier to the dilemma of obliged compassion for stupid people.

Here we are again. People want "free" healthcare to help all of those poor people out there. But as the reality of Obamacare approaches, people begin squirming, buzzing and start finger pointing and eventually the chorus rises to a crescendo that "I didn't vote for the Magic Negro! YOU did! This is YOUR fault and not mine".

It's happening now with Green Energy. Hug the trees, save the Whales and harvest the free Solar and Wind energy to save the world.....

Until you lose your job and then the Boy Messiah begins to look like the Car Salesman you once back-slapped, shared stories with, laughed with...and is now the cheap bass turd that sold you the Lemon from Hell.

Am I obligated to feel compassion for these dolts? These jerks who laughed at me for my issuing warnings about the Magic Negro as a false prophet? Should my heart go out to those poor slobs who's pensions the Magic Negro will try to steal and they voted for him?

Compassion, like charity, begins at home. I have compassion toward myself while harboring disgust toward those who voted for the Boy Messiah and got a bill of goods from him.
vote out evil 2014

Warsaw, VA

#954777 Jul 27, 2013
Greedy Obama

March 2, 2012 by Chip Wood

Even worse than I said. My Straight Talk column last week on Obama’s budget baloney actually understated his new tax and tax, spend and spend proposals. I said he wanted to raise the tax on dividends for “the rich” to 39.6 percent — more than double where it is now. But I forgot to include the investment tax surcharge included in Obamacare and the phase-out of deductions and exemptions. Add it all together and, if Obama gets his way, the dividend tax rate in 2013 will be 44.8 percent — nearly three times what it is today.

Make these bureaucrats pay up. Figures released by the Internal Revenue Service indicate that one of the biggest bunches of tax shirkers can be found on the government payroll. The Associated Press reported that more than 279,000 Federal workers and retirees owed $3.4 billion in back income taxes as of Sept. 30, 2010. White House employees owed Uncle Sam almost $1 million. Staffers on Capitol Hill owed more than $10.5 million. I suggest a new policy: Pay up or lose your job.

Poverty is disappearing. The number of people living in absolute poverty has been cut in half since the 1950s. Moreover, 95 percent of Americans living below the poverty line not only have electricity and running water, but a color TV, a refrigerator, and Internet access — things a millionaire couldn’t have purchased a century ago.

–Chip Wood
vote out evil 2014

Warsaw, VA

#954778 Jul 27, 2013
Obama’s Racial Hypocrisy: Trayvon ‘Could Have Been Me’ But I’m Nominating Ray ‘Stop And Frisk’ Kelly, King Of Racial Profiling
July 26, 2013 by Ben Bullard
Obama’s Racial Hypocrisy: Trayvon ‘Could Have Been Me’ But I’m Nominating Ray ‘Stop And Frisk’ Kelly, King Of Racial Profiling
FILE
Why would President Barack Obama nominate a man to a top security post who, by the President’s own standard, would have profiled him as a potential criminal on the streets of New York City as a younger man? And by implication, why does he endorse the idea that it’s fine for cops to randomly stop and frisk people based on their race, but that it’s a civil rights crime if a private citizen on neighborhood watch patrol might have done the same thing?
The President’s nomination of New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly to replace departed Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano came only days before Obama joined his colleagues in the Congressional Black Caucus, along with friends in the entertainment industry and the NAACP, in the public immolation of an exonerated George Zimmerman.
For the Left, Zimmerman is a dead-horse straw man target, an involuntary Bull Connor figure who ought to be receiving royalty payments from people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jay-Z — and now Obama – who have ridden his unassuming coattails to a re-emergence as race-baiting firebrands whose relevance depends on how successful they are at bringing out the worst in the characters of uninformed people. Obama seized an opportunity to do just that, telling the Nation:“Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.”
The President’s July 19 comments are actually remarkable for the extent to which they betray Obama’s dismissal of black-on-black violence (blame history), his self-identity (our President is, first and foremost, a “hyphen”-American who’s been feared by white women on the street) and, most tellingly, his propensity to group people into a racial category and proceed to speak for their behaviors, beliefs and feelings (“black folks interpret…understand…get frustrated…”):
You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there’s a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it’s important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn’t go away.
There are very few African American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me. There are very few African American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me — at least before I was a senator. There are very few African Americans who haven’t had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often.
And I don’t want to exaggerate this, but those sets of experiences inform how the African American community interprets what happened one night in Florida. And it’s inescapable for people to bring those experiences to bear. The African American community is also knowledgeable that there is a history of racial disparities in the application of our criminal laws — everything from the death penalty to enforcement of our drug laws. And that ends up having an impact in terms of how people interpret the case.
vote out evil 2014

Warsaw, VA

#954779 Jul 27, 2013
Now, this isn’t to say that the African American community is naïve about the fact that African American young men are disproportionately involved in the criminal justice system; that they’re disproportionately both victims and perpetrators of violence. It’s not to make excuses for that fact — although black folks do interpret the reasons for that in a historical context. They understand that some of the violence that takes place in poor black neighborhoods around the country is born out of a very violent past in this country, and that the poverty and dysfunction that we see in those communities can be traced to a very difficult history.

And so the fact that sometimes that’s unacknowledged adds to the frustration. And the fact that a lot of African American boys are painted with a broad brush and the excuse is given, well, there are these statistics out there that show that African American boys are more violent — using that as an excuse to then see sons treated differently causes pain.

I think the African American community is also not naïve in understanding that, statistically, somebody like Trayvon Martin was statistically more likely to be shot by a peer than he was by somebody else. So folks understand the challenges that exist for African American boys. But they get frustrated, I think, if they feel that there’s no context for it and that context is being denied.

Like Sharpton and Jackson, Obama is now speaking on behalf of American blacks, a gesture he knows automatically implies a divisive wedge that exempts one American from believing he shares — and that he should share — common ground with another. That’s vile, especially coming from the elected leader of the free world.

Equally vile is the brazen hypocrisy of burnishing the reputation of Kelly. With vocal support from otherwise-liberal New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Kelly has expanded the NYPD’s “stop-and-frisk” practice into a racial profiling juggernaut, requiring street cops to randomly pick out black and Hispanic individuals because they’re black and Hispanic and to frisk them without probable cause that they’re involved in anything criminal. Bloomberg notoriously said last month that the cops were stopping too many white people and not enough minorities — even though minorities comprise nearly 90 percent of all NYPD stops.

For Reason’s Jacob Sullum, something in Obama’s Janus-like positions on Zimmerman and Kelly doesn’t gibe:

The juxtaposition of [the President’s] comments suggests Obama would rather attack an easy target than confront issues with much clearer implications for equality under the law.

In contrast with Zimmerman, who has never been credibly accused of shooting Martin because of his race, Kelly is named in a federal lawsuit that charges the NYPD with routinely violating the Fourth and 14th Amendments through a program of street stops that target blacks or Hispanics 87 percent of the time. The number of such stops septupled during Kelly’s first nine years as Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s police commissioner…

… As Obama noted on Friday,“there is a history of racial disparities in the application of our criminal laws—everything from the death penalty to enforcement of our drug laws.” In New York City under Ray Kelly, that history is still being made.
vote out evil 2014

Warsaw, VA

#954780 Jul 27, 2013
Hello, I’m Wayne Allyn Root for Personal Liberty. President Barack Obama can’t stop comparing himself, or the son he never had, to Trayvon Martin. And he can’t stop talking about race. Everything in Obama’s world is black and white. This is not America’s first “post-race President.” This is America’s first “all race, all the time President.”
I see the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case very differently. For me, it was never about black or white. It was always about life or death — for Zimmerman. You see, 36 years ago, I was Zimmerman. Thirty-six years ago, I almost died in a life or death struggle eerily similar to Zimmerman’s confrontation. Let me tell you the story.
In 1977, at the age of 15, I attended Mount Vernon High School in Mount Vernon, N.Y., one of the most dangerous and violent urban schools in America. Guns and knives were rampant. Assaults were a daily occurrence. Every walk through the hallway was an opportunity to be beaten or robbed. Lunchtime was an opportunity to have your lunch extorted by someone threatening your life. And worst of all were the bathrooms. All the decent kids at Mount Vernon High School knew we were taking our lives in our hands if we went to the bathroom, so we didn’t. We learned to hold it in all day until we got home — for fear of being robbed or beaten in the filthy, dangerous bathrooms where hoods, gang members and drug dealers hung out.
The school was about 85 percent black. I was white. But being white wasn’t the problem. Being a good kid was the problem. It’s wasn’t black versus white. It was good versus bad. The good black kids were as readily beaten up and intimidated as the good white kids.
Like Zimmerman, I decided I wanted to make a difference — for white and black kids. I was sick of the crime violence, intimidation and fear. I spent the summer lifting weights and taking boxing lessons, bulked up and, upon my return to school, volunteered to become a marshal. That meant I was part of our volunteer school police force. We were unarmed, but carried badges and walkie-talkies. Our job was to police the halls and prevent crime, drug dealing and cutting classes.
Like Zimmerman, we weren’t supposed to engage, only observe and call for help. But, as you might surmise, it doesn’t always work out that way.
In the late spring of 1977, I faced a “George Zimmerman moment.” As I patrolled an empty hallway in my high school, I spotted a gangbanger smoking and listening to loud music when he was supposed to be in class. I confronted and told him,“You’re coming with me.” The kid wheeled around and pulled a gigantic knife. In court it was classified as a machete (with a blade longer than 8.5 inches). He lunged at me, and I grabbed his wrist. We wrestled to the ground, with him on top. A much bigger kid than me, he was soon winning the struggle and was about to stick the machete into my head.
If I had had a gun, I certainly would have used it to save my life. That was the choice Zimmerman faced. What Obama and the race-baiters call murder is self-defense. Those who make the race-baiters happy by not fighting back are… dead. After the fact, they’re called “victims.”
I got lucky. As my life was about to be extinguished, a principal emerged from his office to check on the commotion. Like Zimmerman, I’m sure no one knew which of us was screaming in my life-or-death struggle, but my screams saved my life. The principal shouted:“Hey, you! Drop that knife.” The kid ran. The principal raced to my side. I told him what happened. Together, we chased down my assailant in the school courtyard. I lived to tell this story.
Zimmerman’s critics call him “a police wannabe.” I guess you could say I was a “police wannabe,” too. How rude. You know what that means? Zimmerman and I cared about our community. I cared about my fellow classmates. He cared about his fellow homeowners. We both cared about right and wrong. Interesting interpretation.http://personal liberty.com/2013/07/25/my-geor ge-zimmerman-moment/
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#954782 Jul 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>At least Sen. Hatch stands with the people: Turning his attention to Obama's newfound interest in resuscitating the nation's economy, Hatch describes the president's recent speeches as "déjà vu all over again. He just can't get away from blaming George Bush and the prior administration for everything.
"How many times have we heard this speech? We’ve certainly heard these failed ideas over and over again over the last four-plus years. They haven't worked, Mr. President. The American people know they haven't worked. The president can travel around and give these campaign speeches and blame Congress all he wants.
"The American people are looking for jobs, not more speeches," Hatch adds. "They're looking for opportunities for themselves and their families, not more speeches. They want to hear solutions and see the economy improve, not more speeches.
"Here we go again. It's good to see the president get back in the game — or at least say he's going to focus on the economy again. The Republicans in Congress have been laser-focused on the economy, so if this is the time the president's going to actually work with us and try some of our ideas, then great. But I'm certainly not optimistic."
Hatch, however, is more upbeat about a plan he and Democratic Sen. Max Baucus of Montana plan to introduce Friday to revamp the nation's byzantine tax code.
The reason there aren't more jobs is that the Republicans have blocked any proposed legislation that would create them. The House GOP wing nuts would rather have 38 votes to repeal the ACA which they knew weren't going anywhere and which cost American taxpayers almost $1.5 million every time they did it.
Orrin Hatch is a liar and you're an idiot!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#954783 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba Clinton did it. Tiger Woods did it.
A lot of celebrities do it. SOP from their career and media advisors.
It works.
But only for image repair. Who in the hell cares about the actual underlying problem.....er, What problem?
"How do you like me now?"
Personally I dont care for any of them that you mentioned but their actions tell alot about their true characters which is not good but during Clinton Sleeze was in which I never voted for him and the one that set the financial crisis in motion on his watch or should I say not on Clinton's watch since preoccupied with Extracurricular activity with Monica Lewinksky and who knows who else and not focused on what was importmant to Country instead which is the Typical behavior of a Modern Pseudo Liberal Democrat.

Location hidden

#954784 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexicans almost all work, hard, unlike your minorities.
We dont have those minority welfare society problems here in Indiana on the scale like California has is my point and Indiana is operating in the Black v California which is operating in the Red besides California needs to get those Minorities that are on Welfare working instead of the Illegal & Legal Mexicans coming across the border doing the work besides without the Illegal & Legal Mexicans California would be doomed for sure since none of the Welfare Society there wants to work and this video that this actor Chapter made is right About California and the Welfare Society that is Huge that is taking over Californa and why California is Dependent on the Federal Government unlike Conservative Indiana besides that is why California is considered a Death Spiral State since there is more people on Welfare than Working.

Chapter Jackson - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit)

Keywanda is having the time of her life. Her job is raising her family of 10 children while dealing with the drama and stress of the children's fathers. Thanks to the great state of California, Keywanda can support her lifestyle of having fun, getting "Turnt Up" and the kids can even get to eat from time to time.

Chapter Jackson plays roles in her music videos using "Satire" which is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

&fe ature=related

The Number Of People On Welfare Exceeds The Number Of People With Jobs In 11 States

This list of states includes some of the biggest states in the country: California, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Maine, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, New Mexico and Hawaii.

http://michaelsnyder.mensnewsdaily.com/2012/1...

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#954785 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke earlier to the dilemma of obliged compassion for stupid people.
Here we are again. People want "free" healthcare to help all of those poor people out there. But as the reality of Obamacare approaches, people begin squirming, buzzing and start finger pointing and eventually the chorus rises to a crescendo that "I didn't vote for the Magic Negro! YOU did! This is YOUR fault and not mine".
It's happening now with Green Energy. Hug the trees, save the Whales and harvest the free Solar and Wind energy to save the world.....
Until you lose your job and then the Boy Messiah begins to look like the Car Salesman you once back-slapped, shared stories with, laughed with...and is now the cheap bass turd that sold you the Lemon from Hell.
Am I obligated to feel compassion for these dolts? These jerks who laughed at me for my issuing warnings about the Magic Negro as a false prophet? Should my heart go out to those poor slobs who's pensions the Magic Negro will try to steal and they voted for him?
Compassion, like charity, begins at home. I have compassion toward myself while harboring disgust toward those who voted for the Boy Messiah and got a bill of goods from him.
I like Obamacare. I look forward to the exchanges. Both as a family & also as an employer. You see, I am not a Cheapass employer who did not offer good healthcare benefits. You know, the type of employers you right whiners support. Yep you support employers that offer no healthcare benefits buy I F*ckig guarantee you have healthcare benefits at your place of employment or demand healthcare benefits when you look for work.

This is the hypocrisy of you & your right whiner buddies posting here.

"OMG OMG companies have to offer heath care OMG OMG"

Location hidden

#954786 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba Clinton did it. Tiger Woods did it.
A lot of celebrities do it. SOP from their career and media advisors.
It works.
But only for image repair. Who in the hell cares about the actual underlying problem.....er, What problem?
"How do you like me now?"
another thing I forgot you now must think Obama is Great then I take it.

Hustontown, PA

#954788 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets kill people & make kids sick so people can have jobs.

Hustontown, PA

#954789 Jul 27, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
On June 19th the "Communications Act of 1934" was passed.
"The stated purposes of the Act are "regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, nationwide, and worldwide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_A...
this led to the fwee phones of today....
So, either you just learned something or you lied when you blamed Obama a few posts ago. Which is it?

Hustontown, PA

#954790 Jul 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The First Congress began taxation so let's blame them for anything the Magic Negro does with the IRS, right?
Doofus with a capital D, you are.
Income Taxes began in the mid 1800's so we can blame Lincoln and a Republican Congress?
This line of argument is used by you Ultra Left Wing Progressive Democrat Socialist Talking Heads almost as much as your infamous Bush-Bashing Stories.
It's getting real old, Dood.
You really aren't too swift. Obama did not change the program. The last change was done by your heroes Bush & the Republicans.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#954791 Jul 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
The Republican party has always used "FEAR" as the motivator for their evil deeds. With Iraq being the perfect example of their not giving a rat turd for anything other than power and greed.
Sure, the G.O.P. used fear of the evils of slavery and secession to pass Abolition. I've always hated Saddam Hussein, I'm glad he's dead!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954792 Jul 27, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>We dont have those minority welfare society problems here in Indiana on the scale like California has is my point and Indiana is operating in the Black v California which is operating in the Red besides California needs to get those Minorities that are on Welfare working instead of the Illegal & Legal Mexicans coming across the border doing the work besides without the Illegal & Legal Mexicans California would be doomed for sure since none of the Welfare Society there wants to work and this video that this actor Chapter made is right About California and the Welfare Society that is Huge that is taking over Californa and why California is Dependent on the Federal Government unlike Conservative Indiana besides that is why California is considered a Death Spiral State since there is more people on Welfare than Working.
Chapter Jackson - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit)
Keywanda is having the time of her life. Her job is raising her family of 10 children while dealing with the drama and stress of the children's fathers. Thanks to the great state of California, Keywanda can support her lifestyle of having fun, getting "Turnt Up" and the kids can even get to eat from time to time.
Chapter Jackson plays roles in her music videos using "Satire" which is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NzspsovNvIIXX&feature=rel ated
The Number Of People On Welfare Exceeds The Number Of People With Jobs In 11 States
This list of states includes some of the biggest states in the country: California, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Maine, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, New Mexico and Hawaii.
http://michaelsnyder.mensnewsdaily.com/2012/1...
don't you find it funny that the county i live in has the highest per capita payout of welfare, of any sort, in the state?

and nary a minority to be found.

Parke.

i'm pretty sure the Amish don't count as a minority and they wouldn't be on the dole anyway.

and hey...if the Republican leadership says we're operating in the black...i wouldn't believe one word of it if i were you.

A new audit of Indiana's job creation programs confirms what WTHR has been reporting for the past year: tens of thousands of new jobs promoted by state leaders have never come. The actual number of jobs created is far less than expected.

Only a fraction of job commitments announced by the Indiana Economic Development Corporation have resulted in actual Indiana jobs, according to an independent IEDC program review obtained by Eyewitness News.

The review, presented to the IEDC audit committee earlier this month, is part of an audit that examines how state job numbers are collected, tracked and announced by IEDC. The numbers presented in the audit offer a stark contrast between the job realization figures cited by Governor Mitch Daniels and his job creation agency and those reported by auditors and WTHR. It also presents statistics in a manner that allows state leaders to still cite high levels of job creation, even though the realization figures suggest otherwise.

http://www.wthr.com/story/13870940/where-are-...

i was just reading a story about how the cost of health insurance is coming in much lower in some states while Indiana is claiming the cost will go up.

yeah right.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#954793 Jul 27, 2013
vote out evil 2014 wrote:
Hello, I’m Wayne Allyn Root for Personal Liberty. President Barack Obama can’t stop comparing himself, or the son he never had, to Trayvon Martin. And he can
I see the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case very differently. For me, it was never about black or white. It was always about life or death — for Zimmerman. You see, 36 years ago, I was Zimmerman. Thirty-six years ago, I almost died in a life or death struggle eerily similar to Zimmerman’s confrontation. Let me tell you the story.
In 1977, at the age of 15, I attended Mount Vernon High School in Mount Vernon, N.Y., one of the most dangerous and violent urban schools in America. Guns and knives were rampant. Assaults were a daily occurrence. Every walk through the hallway was an opportunity to be beaten or robbed. Lunchtime was an opportunity to have your lunch extorted by someone threatening your life. And worst of all were the bathrooms. All the decent kids at Mount Vernon High School knew we were taking our lives in our hands if we went to the bathroom, so we didn’t. We learned to hold it in all day until we got home — for fear of being robbed or beaten in the filthy, dangerous bathrooms where hoods, gang members and drug dealers hung out.
The school was about 85 percent black. I was white. But being white wasn’t the problem. Being a good kid was the problem. It’s wasn’t black versus white. It was good versus bad. The good black kids were as readily beaten up and intimidated as the good white kids.
Like Zimmerman, I decided I wanted to make a difference — for white and black kids. I was sick of the crime violence, intimidation and fear. I spent the summer lifting weights and taking boxing lessons, bulked up and, upon my return to school, volunteered to become a marshal. That meant I was part of our volunteer school police force. We were unarmed, but carried badges and walkie-talkies. Our job was to police the halls and prevent crime, drug dealing and cutting classes.
Like Zimmerman, we weren’t supposed to engage, only observe and call for help. But, as you might surmise, it doesn’t always work out that way.
In the late spring of 1977, I faced a “George Zimmerman moment.” As I patrolled an empty hallway in my high school, I spotted a gangbanger smoking and listening to loud music when he was supposed to be in class. I confronted and told him,“You’re coming with me.” The kid wheeled around and pulled a gigantic knife. In court it was classified as a machete (with a blade longer than 8.5 inches). He lunged at me, and I grabbed his wrist. We wrestled to the ground, with him on top. A much bigger kid than me, he was soon winning the struggle and was about to stick the machete into my head.
If I had had a gun, I certainly would have used it to save my life. That was the choice Zimmerman faced. What Obama and the race-baiters call murder is self-defense. Those who make the race-baiters happy by not fighting back are… dead. After the fact, they’re called “victims.”
I got lucky. As my life was about to be extinguished, a principal emerged from his office to check on the commotion. Like Zimmerman, I’m sure no one knew which of us was screaming in my life-or-death struggle, but my screams saved my life. The principal shouted:“Hey, you! Drop that knife.” The kid ran. The principal raced to my side. I told him what happened. Together, we chased down my assailant in the school courtyard. I lived to tell this story.
Zimmerman’s critics call him “a police wannabe.” I guess you could say I was a “police wannabe,” too. How rude. You know what that means? Zimmerman and I cared about our community. I cared about my fellow classmates. He cared about his fellow homeowners. We both cared about right and wrong. Interesting interpretation.http://personal liberty.com/2013/07/25/my-geor ge-zimmerman-moment/
According to Root's own extensive biography he attended a private high school.

Whatever, the man is a professional scumbag.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#954794 Jul 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most places have separate sewer systems and don't treat the storm runoff at all, so there are no costs other than maintenance. No different than streets, parks, etc.
I pay $72 a year for the rain to land on my house and yard, run off into the street, and down the road into the river. It's called Storm Water Management Fee. You are right though. Sewage and storm water are separate.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#954795 Jul 27, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
On June 19th the "Communications Act of 1934" was passed.
"The stated purposes of the Act are "regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, nationwide, and worldwide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_A...
this led to the fwee phones of today....
Well, really I think the blame rests squarely on Alexander Graham Bell.

Even better we should blame the guy that invented Fire. If he hadn't invented Fire we wouldn't need 911.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Cold Front 69,603
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min PEllen 99,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Learn to Read 186,848
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,695
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr timmy 71,939
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]