Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954509 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did i miss something? beyond right wing bs?
3 years from now it'll still be...Benghazi!
you freaks are still talking about Fast and Furious. how long ago was that relegated to the dustbin of right wing faux scandals?
it might help if you guys could come up with an original scandal. so far all you've got are Bush reruns.
The Zimmerman Trial ended as it did with a jury finding him Not Guilty based on the evidence. Done. Kaput. Fini.

Benghazi has a coverup and an ongoing coverup in place originating from the Magic Negro's Outhouse.

The Fast & Furious investigation was effectively shut down by the Magic Negro's efforts through Executive Privilege.

The IRS Scandal is ongoing and, again, the Magic Negro is scrambling to see where he can insert Executive Privilege to quash any attempt to allow the truth to rise to the surface.

The NSA surveillance on American citizens and Eric Racist Holders' spying on journalists are also ongoing investigations and now court processes.

So what were you saying again about the Innocent Magic Negro?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954510 Jul 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dems attack minorities who vote republican?
Fascists always attack people that do not tow the line. They believe in freedom and diversity, but only approved freedoms & diversity. In other words, Democrats are fascists.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954511 Jul 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, it's the right wing idiots who are complaining!
Just leave my country son. I've told you that before, everyone will be happy that way!
If the 300Lb Yeah is standing on my foot and I complain, Yeah - as a typical Liberal airhead - will wonder aloud "Why are you complaining?"

This, in essence, goes to the heart of the problem with Liberals and their Liberalism: cluelessness.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#954512 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Light beer is for sissies.
Starbucks is grossly overpriced.
Hey, that's what I've been trying to splain to your butt boy e-butt__but he swears that Mountain Doo is the end all of all our problems even if it does cause the shakes.

So anyway, did you own a Citation 4dr lift back with a 6 cyl??

In Woodland Haze? AM with an eight track player?

White walls?

Didja spring for the locking gas cap?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954513 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Now get your own GD avatar & quit stealing other people's ideas.
Why don't you just go back to your flag when you were 2008Bill?

End of story. You are not a patriod, so you really should just use a red cycle & hammer anyways, Dumb Dave.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954514 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So. You say the employer currently has health insurance for their full time employees.
But now, because of Obamacare, they will dumb many full time & replace with part timers.
Why?
Why didn't they dump them before to avoid the health insurance issue?
It makes no sense.
I think you or the owner are tell fibs here.
If you could read, you would know that salaried management will be full-time with benefits and hourly help will be part-time without benefits.

Why? Because management is more valuable than hourly help that comes and goes.

Some employers that currently provide medical coverage will drop that coverage because it does not meet the ObamaKKKare standards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954515 Jul 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dems attack minorities who vote republican?
Gotta keep the plantation slaves in line.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954516 Jul 26, 2013
Democrat Governor boo'd badly at sports event when Connecticut hosted Eastern League All-Star Game:

http://townhall.com/video/connecticut-governo...

Most Democrats are smart enough to stay away from places where patriots go.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954517 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Now get your own GD avatar & quit stealing other people's ideas.
Super smackdown Dave!
Wax Man

Anonymous Proxy

#954518 Jul 26, 2013
14 users... how is that possible? It's like being transported to the face of the moon, Wax Man... it suggests... more Jewish adolescents at work... she was attractive in her way, though, truth be told she was chunky and a little horse-faced... but, nonetheless as he pushed himself inside her for the umpteenth time that day it was like she was... Cinderella.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954519 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So. You say the employer currently has health insurance for their full time employees.
But now, because of Obamacare, they will dumb many full time & replace with part timers.
Why?
Why didn't they dump them before to avoid the health insurance issue?
It makes no sense.
I think you or the owner are tell fibs here.
Hey Dumb Dave, was Clinton impeached?
Wax Man

Anonymous Proxy

#954520 Jul 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dems attack minorities who vote republican?
Colorblind

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#954521 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read, you would know that salaried management will be full-time with benefits and hourly help will be part-time without benefits.
Why? Because management is more valuable than hourly help that comes and goes.
Some employers that currently provide medical coverage will drop that coverage because it does not meet the ObamaKKKare standards.
If you could read, the poster said they eliminated some ft & replaced with pt. Try to keep up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954522 Jul 26, 2013
Hey Dumb Dave, did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?
Wax Man

Anonymous Proxy

#954523 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go back to your flag when you were 2008Bill?
End of story. You are not a patriod, so you really should just use a red cycle & hammer anyways, Dumb Dave.
Patriod? Red cycle and hammer? This is very surreal... we may not be in Kansas anymore...

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#954524 Jul 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama subsidizes half the American population. Do you have a problem with that?
I'm not the one screaming about no subsidies, dickwad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954525 Jul 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, that's what I've been trying to splain to your butt boy e-butt__but he swears that Mountain Doo is the end all of all our problems even if it does cause the shakes.
So anyway, did you own a Citation 4dr lift back with a 6 cyl??
In Woodland Haze? AM with an eight track player?
White walls?
Didja spring for the locking gas cap?
GM lost many customers permanently because of those turkeys, including the children of the people who got suckered.

To top it off, they didn't learn, and the cars that followed were just as bad.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#954526 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did i miss something? beyond right wing bs?
3 years from now it'll still be...Benghazi!
you freaks are still talking about Fast and Furious. how long ago was that relegated to the dustbin of right wing faux scandals?
it might help if you guys could come up with an original scandal. so far all you've got are Bush reruns.
Republicans can only unite behind what they're AGAINST. Any time they try to act on something they're FOR all hell breaks loose. This collection of losers and whiners is finished as a national party.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954527 Jul 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The lyin fool told us that he'd hop in his old Honda and drive from Berks County PA down to Maryland, without a cellphone, to save a few bucks on liquor. Next thing you know he's in Houston with a new name, and then in California, a state he'd been dissing for over three years. A real traveling man that one is lol.
Yeah, interesting, ain't it? Eman bought a Duster for his son! Cheapskate.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#954528 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the rainwater just started coming off the buildings recently, eh Dumb Dave?
Earth to libtard: It's a way to get more tax money so they can keep spending. Idiot.
I know its a shock but operating costs go up. this is much fairer than just raising taxes on everyone. Those who create the most runoff pay more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 182,207
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 71,281
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 11 min _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 15 min _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 40 min PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:02 am PST

NBC Sports 9:02AM
Bears take out ad thanking fans, says club "won't make excuses"
NBC Sports 9:45 AM
Report: Hakeem Nicks needs TD catch for $250,000 bonus
Bleacher Report11:21 AM
Luck Sets Colts' Single-Season Passing Record
NBC Sports11:41 AM
Bears, Vikings quietly finishing out their seasons
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Wayne hurts groin, Shipley carted off sideline - NBC Sports